The Relationship Pt. 04

Story Info
Jim and Any decide to come clean with Eric.
3.6k words
4.68
2.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
584 Followers

I lay on top of Eric, straddling his face and groaning as I sucked on the thick, fleshy head of his cock. Eric fingered my pussy and sucked on my clit, making me even crazier with desire. We lay horizontal on the bed in sixty-nine on full display for Jim, who sat on the other side of the mirror jerking off and watching us.

"I love this fucking cock," I said in between sucking and kissing it. I took his cock down as far as I could and groaned as I felt Eric writhe beneath me with pleasure. One of the things I had learned about him since this entire thing started was one of the downsides of having such a big dick is women rarely could take the whole thing in their mouth. As a result he seemed to really enjoy it when I tried to take more and the more he enjoyed it the more I did. Mutual pleasure was something so foreign to me with Jim, but now I needed Eric to enjoy this as much as possible. Part of the reason for this, I figured, was he was such a strong, masculine, dominant man and it seemed to me that he deserved as much pleasure as I could give him. Somehow that made sense to me. Again, all foreign and new compared to my married life. Jim's dick (I don't even like using the word "cock" for it as that seems too generous and just not accurate) was so small, limp and not pleasing to me and since that was all I really had for so many years I didn't know that I actually really loved the male member. More than that, Eric's was so much the opposite of Jim's it was like pure encapsulation of what I had always wanted, no, actually what I needed. As weird and as anti-me as it sounds, I wanted to and loved to worship his big cock. I loved to lavish it with my attention and my affection. Knowing I was making him feel good drove me wild.

As bizarre and, I suppose, as almost cruel as it sounds, I especially enjoyed Jim watching me pleasure and worship Eric's cock. It's like I wanted him to see how deprived I have been for something real. I had years and years of guilt piled up from feeling like I was just not sexual enough or interested enough in sex and therefore I had deprived him of things he wanted and needed. But now I was showing him that really our boring and unsatisfying sex life and even my lack of interest in sex was was because of his complete and utter inadequacy as a lover. I wanted him to see that I would and could do all the sexy things he fantasized about. I would talk dirty, get covered in cum, moan and groan as I was fucked hard and rough, I would wear lingerie and sexy clothes and I was even tempted to try anal sex (though anatomically I didn't think Eric's cock would fit and that truly scared me). I wanted Jim to know and to see that I would do almost anything and be completely into it, body and soul, but just not for him and his little penis. He needed to see me. Maybe that's fucked up. It probably is. I knew it hurt Jim when I told Eric how much bigger and better his dick was than my husband's. I knew it was a hard jab when I confessed to Eric that I was his cock worshipper, but I wanted Jim to see and to feel in a weird way what I had gone through all these years.

At the same time I still loved Jim. I truly did. He was my husband. He was charming, fun, smart, funny, handsome, kind, helpful, considerate, strong and in every way other than the bedroom he was almost a model of what a man could and should be. I didn't just love him for letting me and even encouraging me to do this with Eric, I loved him for the person he is. But the more Eric and I were together, the less I desired Jim physically. We still did have sex from time to time and usually it was the result of talking about what her had seen Eric do with and to me, or what I did to Eric. But that sex wasn't even really sex, it was like a culmination of our shared connection and our love. I enjoyed that safety and closeness and I think that's why I still did it with him. But I didn't want his penis. I rather enjoyed knowing he would just sit there alone and jerk off to me and Eric. I didn't want his cum either. He asked me once if I would swallow his and I said no so quickly and harshly he never brought it up again. In fact, our "sex" even rarely resulted in penetration. I didn't want it. I would jerk him off and talk to him about Eric fucking me. The whole thing was odd and yet in some weird way it didn't feel any different than our sex prior to all this. It actually felt more honest.

I felt Eric's hands slide from my ass to my head and he held my head then started to thrust. I absolutely loved when he took control like this. His mouth was off my pussy and I heard him groaning ass he fucked my head.

"Fuck! Anya I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Fuck!" He yelled as he pulled my head down on his huge cock and thrust at the same time.

His cock rammed against my tonsils and my mouth filled with his warm cum. His dick throbbed and before I could swallow the first volley my mouth was filled and then over filled by the next one. There was so much that it spilled from my mouth and ran down the remainder of his thick shaft. I gripped him with both hands and pumped, trying to keep his orgasm going until he was empty. I loved when he came like this.

"Yes! Yes! So good. Fuck yes!" he moaned as I sucked on the tip of his dick and another thick streamed shot into my mouth. His cum ran down my chin, spilled over my hands and continued to fill my mouth. I looked up at the mirror as Eric's throbs began to subside. I knew Jim was watching intently and I wanted him to see me covered in the superior lover's seed.

"So good," I said as I kept stroking him slowly with the gyration of his hips. "I love it. Oh!" A last spurt from his cock hit the side of my face and caught me off guard. I kept looking into the mirror and with a partial smile, fully turned on and satisfied look on my cum covered face. I began licking up the pools of spilt seed and sucking it off my fingers. In a loving tone I told Eric to stay as he was so I could get him all cleaned up and taken care of. This took more time than I initially thought and I enjoyed knowing Jim was watching me clean up this man's seed with my tongue, especially when I had strongly rejected the notion of JIm ever ejaculating near my face. The truth was, his cum wasn't worth it to me. But Eric's was delicious and sacred.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked up the stairs in a euphoric daze. Eric had just left and I was reeling from our encounter. He was so sexy but it was time for him to go. I was ready to unpack the time with Jim. I know I had been cruel when I was with Eric, but I couldn't help it. I wasn't going to apologize for that, I never did and I didn't need to. But I did love Jim and his heart this time seemed to always keep us connected. Part of our agreement was that I would never leave him for Eric and I truly wouldn't. But to that end Jim and I always needed our time together after Eric left.

I opened the door and found Jim getting dressed. Tissues were all over the floor so it looked like he had a pretty good time in here watching. I smirked. I noticed there was a long dribble of cum on the mirror side in the master bedroom where Eric and I had just been. It was kind of hot that some of Eric's cum was still there. I decided to let that linger and focused on Jim.

"Hey babe," I said sitting on the single guest room bed beside him.

"Hi love," he said smiling at me. "Is he gone?"

"Yep," I looked around the room again as if for the first time. "Looks like you had a few orgasms in here. "

He laughed, "Well to be fair you guys went at it for a long time."

I supposed he was right. It occurred to me that under our current arrangement, Jim was almost a prisoner in this small room. Eric had no idea about this side of the relationship and Jim, being so respectful, didn't want to put anything in jeopardy so he just stayed in here. It was kind of pathetic, but also very kind. Maybe that was my Jim.

I put my head on his shoulder. "What do you want to do for dinner?" I asked.

He shrugged and then said,"So I want to talk about something."

I felt a chill run down my spine. "Ok," I said taking my head off his shoulder.

"I want you to tell Eric that I know," He said resolutely. "I...I think it would be hot to be in the same room as you two when you are together." He paused for a moment and then added for clarity,"You know, so I can watch."

I smiled at him. "Ok, I can talk to Eric about it." I was very hesitant.

"Good," Jim replied. "I guess I don't like the lying part of this whole thing. Like, let's just be open about it so we don't have to hide. I mean I know you guys are having sex, but you are still my wife and I would like to watch more openly."

I understood what he was after. I was getting almost everything out of this and he wanted to have a part where he didn't have to hide. I was nervous to talk to Eric about it, but I loved Jim and I cared that he felt left out. I also agreed with the lying. It wasn't fair to Eric either. I wondered what Eric would think or if he would even be comfortable with any of this.

"I understand honey," I said holding Jim's hand. "I will talk to Eric about it next time at work."

"What will you do if he isn't comfortable with all this?" Jim asked. The question caught me a little off guard.

"Then I will end it," I said much more definitively than I felt. "I am your wife and I love you." I said looking into his eyes. "Eric needs to understand that."

Jim smiled at me. A bigger smile that I had seen from him in a while. He took my hand to his lips and kissed it. "I love you so much, Anya. I love this adventure we are on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok so you are killing me, Anya!" Judy said as we sat eating lunch. "So what happened? Did you talk to Eric?"

I laughed. I loved keeping her in suspense. I could tell she was very much living vicariously through me. "Yeah I did, this morning actually," I said and I took a sip of my tea.

"And...?" Judy asked with a dramatic look in her eyes.

"He surprised me and just said, 'That is really cool your husband is ok with this. I think it's kind of sexy.' So we agreed that my husband can watch and Eric is ok that Jim knows everything." I said plainly with a smile.

"No fucking way," Judy said hitting the table with her hand. "Then what happened?"

I cocked my head coyly. "You mean after we talked?"

"Yeah," Judy replied.

"I sucked his dick and Eric recorded it on my phone. Then I sent it to Jim," I said with a smile and then I let out a laugh of delight.

Judy looked at me in disbelief and then laughed. "I am so fucking jealous of you," she said. "I am not even sure my husband can get it up any more. You are living the dream my dear."

She was right. I was living the dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang. I got up but then sat down again. Jim and I agreed that he should get the door and greet Eric, not me. Jim wanted it to be clear that he was ok with all of this and even more than that, he wanted it to be clear that this was his house and he was inviting Eric into it. I thought that last bit was a little much but I felt like Jim needed to somehow assert himself in this relationship. So I just played along.

He opened the door and greeted Eric and let him in. Eric shook Jim'ss hand very naturally then sat on the couch by himself. I sat on the loveseat nervously and waited for Jim to come sit by me.

"Thanks for coming," I said with a smile. Eric was strikingly handsome and held himself so easily in what should have been a very awkward situation.

"Thank you for having me," he said, his eyes holding mine for a moment.

"So," Jim began, "Eric, it is good to actually meet face to face."

Eric nodded in agreement.

"I don't want to make a big thing out of this. Aas Anya told you, I just wanted to meet you and for you to know that I am aware of everything between you and my wife."

I began to worry. It felt like Jim was going to say something we had not talked about. I was nervous. This whole situation was so odd.

"You can fuck her whenever you and she wants and as much as you both want," Jim said suddenly. I sat back and listened. "All I ask is that I know about it and that she is safe. Sometimes I may be in the room and sometimes I won't be. She will just keep me in the loop, but I don't want to get in the way too much."

Jim, of course, as always said exactly what I hoped he would. He truly was amazing.

"That is perfectly fine with me," Eric said with a genuine smile.

"So honey," Jim said, "I know you didn't invite Eric over to sit and chat with me. Go ahead and sit with him. It's all fine."

I smiled at him. We had discussed this meeting at length and we both wanted to be sure we were on the same page before Eric came. Jim had discussed everything from how often he could sleep with me versus Eric and what his rights were as a husband as opposed to Eric. He had talked to me about if it was ok for Eric and I to use our marriage bed and on and on. But none of that came out here. Nothing at all. It was odd and yet it was comforting like Jim was just ok with it and he just wanted to look Eric in the eye. Maybe it was a guy thing. I couldn't tell.

I got up and smoothed my tight black dress down and winked at Eric. His eyes fixed on mine as I came over and sat with him. If there was awkwardness between us, with Jim there watching it was short lived. Soon Eric and I were kissing passionately. When Eric kissed me and pulled me against him all my defenses went down and truly wanted him to do whatever he wanted to me. I straddled him as we kissed and ground against his body. I could feel his huge bulge against me as we kissed and I grew desperately hungry for his big cock.

He pulled the front of my dress down and started to suck on my left breast. I gripped it and fed it to him while his hands found my ass. They slid up under my dress and gripped my ass cheeks. I moaned and kept pressing my breast into his mouth. I became aware that Jim was in the room watching us, and I wasn't sure if he wanted me to look at him or if I needed to focus on Eric. I decided that Eric was the one more deserving of my full attention. I knew Jim loved my tits and loved to suck on them. That thought made me want Eric to suck them more. I gripped my breast tighter and did what I could to stick it in his mouth further.

Eric's hands were all over my ass. He pulled my thong to the side and his fingers rubbed against my asshole and my pussy. He knew just the way to touch me and kiss me and I was dripping wet for him. He sucked my other breast and I felt the raw arousal and tinge of pain as he sucked as deep as he could.

Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and I made my way down Eric's body. I took his pants down quickly and his big dick sprang up to greet me. I stuck my ass up in my husband's direction and started to suck Eric's cock. I took it down as far as I could and my head bobbed up and down quickly. He leaned back on the couch and watched as I took his dick down again and again. There was something about knowing Jim was in the room that made me want Eric's cock more. I devoted myself to pleasing that big dick and I wanted my husband to see all of it. I licked and sucked his balls while stroking him. I slapped his cock against my face and moaned and told him how much I loved his "big fucking cock." I kissed my way up his big shaft and licked the head. I could hear Jim unbuckling his pants and this just made me need Eric big dick even more.

I gripped it with both hands and stared at it with pure dark lust. I sucked the tip, licked it and smothered it in kisses. "Come here," I finally said to it and I started to fuck it with my mouth. I wanted Jim to know that this is what a real cock did to his wife and that this is what his wife would do to a real cock.

After sucking and worshipping his cock for a long time, Eric finally pulled me on the couch and fucked me. My constant oral fixation had driven him wild and he made me ride his cock hard. I bounced on his big dick while he gripped my hips. I bucked my hips wildly as I came and in order to assert his control over me he gripped my neck with one hand and my ass with the other. Then with just the power of his arms he moved me in a rhythm of his choosing, making me ride his big cock the way he wanted. It was the deepest I had ever been fucked while being on top and I climaxed so hard I would have fallen on the floor if he wasn't holding me.

Eric took over completely. He fucked me from behind, bending me over the couch. The couch knocked against the wall in a hard rhythm that definitely would leave marks on the wall. He spun me over, got on top of me and with my legs straight up in the air he fucked me very hard and very deep. He kept this up for a few seconds before moving me to the floor in the same position and he fucked me harder. This time with the floor under me so there was nothing for me to go into, but instead to just take his big cock. I screamed from an orgasm that rolled straight into another one. Eric kissed me then grunted, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

His cock was so deep it was like he was pumping cum straight into the center of my being. I cried out and said all kinds of things. I moaned, groaned and even cried at the end simply because it felt so good. I told him his cock was everything and that I needed his cum--a real man's cum. I said more but I didn't know what. I came so hard with him that all I could do was nuzzle him when it was over and kiss his neck, his chin and his lips. I gripped his ass with one hand to make sure he kept that perfect cock in me. I wanted all his seed. Everything.

Finally, Eric lay still and I held him. I started to come back to reality and I looked over his shoulder. I saw my husband JIm, sitting with his little spent dick in his hand. I could tell he was at the same time hurt and aroused. Ashamed and horny. I felt complicated emotions too. My heart went to him, but at the same time I wouldn't move. I held onto Eric and I whispered in his ear just loud enough for Jim to hear,"I love your big fucking cock."

Sorian
Sorian
584 Followers