The Relationship Pt. 05

Story Info
A new routine begins to take shape for Jim, Anya and Eric.
2.6k words
4.3
2.3k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
574 Followers

Things changed around the house. New routines were formed and in many ways things were better than they had ever been. Jim and I were more connected. We talked more openly about life, the future, and how we felt. He told me it was hard to see me with Eric and yet it was incredibly arousing and satisfying to see me enjoying myself so much. Jim loved to see my orgasms and he lamented how he wasn't able to give me even one of those. I didn't let him dwell on that long, I always cupped his face and kissed him and told him that he gave me everything else and that was true, he did.

Jim worked from home, so he was able to keep up with the house chores, bills and errands. He did the majority of the cooking and usually when I got home from work dinner was made and the house was clean. He was happy to do those things and he loved to take care of me. His kindness seemed to know no limits and I knew I didn't deserve him. I struggled with myself and some of the harsh things I would say to him during my sex with Eric. But Jim never complained, didn't bring it up and would usually just comment that it looked like I had fun. In many ways we had never been closer. I was more in love with Jim than I had ever been.

At the same time Eric came over almost every day. He had an undying hunger for me and an unquenchable need for sex. I felt like an entire part of me had been unlocked and my need and hunger for sex easily matched Eric's. I was obsessed with his big cock and any time he was in the house I had to at least have my hand on his crotch. There was just something about him and his dick that made me crazy. I loved the out of control, no limits feeling I had with him. I still sucked his dick most days at work, but usually I would tease him and Judy told me about "edging" where I would get him close to cumming and then stop. Due to the constraints we were in constantly at work, always teasing him was fun and I liked Eric's greedy eyes on me during a meeting with co-workers.

When we went to my house, all the day's pent up teasing and horniness would come out. Jim was able to witness Eric's lust as he would fuck me in front of my husband relentlessly. Some times as soon as we were in the door we were making out and then we would just fuck on the floor or on the coffee table. Often Jim would be sitting on the couch when we got home or he would be cooking dinner or cleaning. He would never interrupt us and would just wait until Eric was done cumming before greeting us.

He was so sweet about all of it. One time as soon as I was in the door, Eric forced me to my knees and rammed his cock in my mouth. It was on a day that I had teased him almost constantly, so when he had me like that he was going to go full on. I dropped my purse and keys as he gripped my hair with both hands and fucked my mouth. I loved being like this: just his play thing, not able to move or have any control. Eric pulled me to the wall by my hair and fucked my throat. All I could do was grip his hips and gaze up at him as best as I could as he gave me his perfect cock. Jim would follow behind, pick up my coat and my purse and put them away for me. Then he sat on the couch and watched as Jim fucked my throat until he came in my mouth and all over my face. When we were finished and I sat there breathing heavily and gazing up at Eric while covered in his cum, Jim would tell us that dinner was ready whenever we wanted and that he was just going to start eating by himself if we didn't mind.

Sometimes we would manage to get in the door without fucking and we would sit with my husband and eat. He was such a great conversationalist and we never talked about the intimate side of our relationship. Eric liked Jim a lot and appreciated how well rounded he was. They could talk about sports or politics or business without missing a beat. I would usually get bored during those conversations and often would just get under the table and suck Eric's cock. There were many times when I didn't mind them talking on and on as I really enjoyed just being under the table worshiping Eric's cock and balls. It gave me time to practice trying to take his big dick deeper or to spend time just lavishing it with affection. I kissed his cock, licked it, sucked the head, nibbled at the fleshy shaft, sucked his balls and even whispered to it. I knew that was weird, but I didn't care. His big dick had unlocked something in me that needed to be unlocked for so long.

After dinner we would all retire to the living room to watch a movie. Usually Jim had one picked out, but Eric and I rarely lasted ten minutes before we had sex on the couch or on the floor. Jim would watch us or the movie. Sometimes he would masturbate while watching us but not always. If Eric and I went on and on (we usually did let's face it) then Jim would finish the movie then head up to bed in the guest room while Eric and I continued to have sex. He never commented on us being too loud or bothering his sleep even though I would ask him. He really didn't say much about it at all.

Usually the evenings would end with Eric and I fucking in the master bedroom. He would often just intend to go upstairs with me to say good night, but almost every time he would stay and we would have our last round of sex for the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This all sounds way too good to be true," Judy commented with a sad smile. She shook her head. "You have a great husband that you love and that loves you and he is ok with you having sex with your boss in front of him."

I laughed when I heard her say the whole situation back to me. I was lucky. "So I have done some research on all this," I said.

"Oh yeah? I wonder what that looks like," Judy laughed. "Probably a lot like my husband's internet search history.

"No really I started looking at stuff. I mean, no not porn, just like trying to understand what is happening here. I mean, besides you I don't think I can really talk about it with anyone," I said.

Judy nodded. "Ok so what have you learned?"

"I guess this kind of fantasy isn't that uncommon among men, husbands especially. It is just the fantasy of seeing their partner with someone else," I said with a hint of false confidence like I actually understood anything about what men fantasize about.

Judy nodded thoughtfully. "I mean, let's face it, I watch porn and I have come across 'cuckold' a few times. I figured it was just a porn thing because they were running out of material." She laughed.

I smiled, "Yeah that is part of it. I guess there are all different levels of it from husbands wanting to join in to them wanting to just watch or even to be specifically excluded."

"Huh," Judy said thoughtfully. "Any idea where Jim is on that spectrum?"

I shook my head, "Honestly I try not to think that far into it. I just wanted to understand how I was feeling I guess."

"How are you feeling? I mean besides oversexed," Judy asked.

I looked at her for a moment. "I am not sure. I mean I am happy. Like really happy. I think happier than I have ever felt."

"But...?" Judy asked.

"Well, I just always thought there was one person that you loved and you were with and that being with someone else was cheating. But this is..."

"...different than that," Judy finished my sentence. "Look, I am not going to lie, I am jealous. Like full on jealous of you. Two very attractive men have your attention and between the two of them its like you have one perfect man. One that knows how to pleasure you and take care of you at the same time."

I smiled, "I know that, I just..well I am happy Judy. I want things to continue getting better and I guess I am just trying to process all this." I put my hand on hers. She held it.

"I know," She said gently, "All jokes aside I think you and Jim are doing the right thing by being honest about all of it. I mean that's all you can do."

I nodded. She was right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night Eric fucked me over the dinner table. We were making out and then decided to eat with Jim but as soon as we got to the table he turned me around, pulled my pants down and took me from behind. Jim had to move the dishes off the table and we almost knocked the wine bottle onto the floor. I pulled my blouse open so Jim could grab my breasts as he fucked me. He kissed my neck and whispered dirty things in my ear about my ass being perfect and that it belonged to him. I turned and kissed him as he gripped my tits and fucked me from behind against the table.

After Jim had cleared the table so we wouldn't ruin anything, he sat in his chair and watched us.

"Yes, yes, yes fuck me with that big fucking cock," I grunted at Eric as he tightened his grip on my tits and focused on fucking me hard. "Harder, harder," I moaned egging him on.

I noticed Jim had taken his little dick out and he was stroking it and watching us.

"Yes, fuck yes," I moaned. "Make me yours! Fuck! Your cock is so big!"

Eric let go of my tits and gripped my hips and fucked me harder. His cock was so deep that I had trouble focusing on anything.

"Take it," he muttered, "Good girl, take my cock."

Our bodies slapped together and the table started to move. Jim jumped up, let go of his penis and held the table so Eric could fuck me harder. Feeling the weight pushing against the table, Eric thrust harder and faster. I knew he was staring down at my ass as he fucked me from behind. He loved my ass and knowing this just made me want him more.

I looked forward into my husband's eyes as he watched me. I couldn't read his expression, I was feeling too much. Eric's overwhelming dominance and his hard thrusting was making me orgasm. I held Jim's gaze and climaxed. I somehow managed to hold my tongue on how big and perfect Eric's cock was. Instead I just moaned and looked at my husband as I came. I saw he was jerking off, so I held his gaze wanting him to cum for me.

"Harder," I groaned to both of them. Eric kept thrusting and Jim continued to stroke himself.

"I'm gonna cum!" Eric grunted into my ear. I felt his hips buck with urgency and he moaned as he filled me with his hot seed.

I kept moaning and watching my husband stroke himself until he started to ejaculate all over the dining room table. I gazed into his eyes as he pleasure himself watching us and then we were finished. Eric held me against him, his big dick still throbbing in the deep recesses of my pussy with the last drops of his cum. I leaned forward a little and kissed Jim's lips softly.

"I love you," I said to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later...

"Oh fuck, yes! Yes yes yes give me the whole thing," I groaned as Eric slowly pushed his entire cock into my ass. Anal sex was now part of our love making, though on rare occasions. After a lot of research (thank you internet) and practice we gave it a try and it was amazing. Eric lay on top of me, my legs up over his shoulders and straight in the air as he slowly pumped his cock into me. I gazed into his eyes, tears rolled down my cheeks as they often did from so much pleasure and intimacy. He pressed his forehead against mine and thrust slowly, each time until his whole cock was in me.

It had been a fun night. We came home and had quick sex on the floor while Jim made dinner. Then we had a great dinner, some drinks and wound down the night watching a movie. I sat between Jim and Eric and though I stroked Eric's cock the whole time we never had sex. Jim fell asleep on my shoulder and when the movie ended Eric and I began to make out, quietly and tenderly. Eventually we came upstairs so as not to wake Jim and continued to have sex. We weren't frantic about it, we were slow and deliberate. Undressing one another and taking our time. Now we were near the culmination, his big cock was in my ass and I clung to him. His forehead was pressed to mine as he thrust slowly.

I felt completely full by his cock and as he thrust and I gazed in his eyes I knew I was completely full emotionally too. I leaned up and found his mouth as he continued to thrust. Our mouths connected and I felt pulled against him as he was so deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around him as his thrusts became more urgent. I felt an orgasm coming on strong and I held him as my body shook and I clenched his cock as hard as I could with my ass.

He shifted his hips and mine with his hands and I almost screamed. His cock drove deeper into me. I pressed my body toward him, trying to take as much of his cock as I could. I kissed him, then kissed and sucked on his neck and his shoulder as he thrust into me. My entire body was on fire, my heart and my soul along with it. I knew he was right there with me as he thrust harder and faster. I held him as he fucked me and I clenched as much as I could. I felt him begin to shudder and I knew he was about to cum. I gave him everything that I could. I wanted all of him.

"Oh," he groaned in my ear, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck!"

I didn't orgasm with him, but I shook and suddenly I began to cry. His big cock continued to pump into my ass and fill me with his cum. I held him and wept as he gave me everything he had.

Then it was over. He pressed against me and I held him as close as I could. He was so deep in me that I had never felt so connected before. So intimate.

He looked into my eyes and then whispered, "Anya, I think I am falling in love with you."

I didn't say it back, but I knew I was falling in love with him too.

Sorian
Sorian
574 Followers