The Relationship Pt. 06

Story Info
It was time to talk things over.
3.2k words
4.52
3.3k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
589 Followers

"What are you going to do?" Judy asked.

I shrugged and sipped on my drink. "I'm not sure," I replied quietly.

It had been 4 days since Eric's confession and we had not spoken of it since nor had I said anything to Jim. I wasn't sure what to say and the truth was I didn't know how I felt inside either. It made no sense to me. I had not known Eric long enough to say "love." That was impossible. But the truth was I did have feelings for him. I mean we had such a physical connection and we had sex so much it was inevitable.

In the last 4 days he had come over on three of those days and our sex was markedly more passionate and intense. The first day we were barely able to get in the door of my house before we were having sex against the wall. Jim dutifully watched and masturbated until he came, but Eric and I were so fixated on one another. I kissed him as he impaled me with his huge cock before putting me on the floor and fucking me, I wrapped my legs around him and he kept thrusting into me at that hard steady rhythm that, somehow, he managed to keep up constantly. The slapping of our bodies together filled the entry room of our house along with our moans, kisses and groans.

Eric had managed to get my hips off the ground so he could drive his cock straight down into me. I never wanted him to stop. Jim sat on the steps and watched us for a while and eventually went into the living room to watch TV. He came in my pussy so deeply and so many times that night I questioned the power of my birth control to fend off that much seed.

The next day at work, I was just ass on fire for him. I sucked his cock three times, passionately licking, sucking and kissing his dick. I swallowed everything he gave me and I just wanted more. It was natural, I supposed, in the sense that I knew he had feelings for me and we were taking another step in our relationship. Though it was unspoken, our passion had increased and we were more intimate when we had sex.

To make matters worse, Jim and I had a wonderful time together when Eric wasn't there. Not only were we wonderful domestic partners, but I felt a stronger passion for him as well. I gave him more hand jobs during that time than I had ever in three years prior. We cuddled more and kissed. He was so fun to be with, kind, generous and so funny. I was never tired of him.

I started to believe that things could just continue this way. Eric didn't say anything, our sex was somehow even more amazing than before and I was so close with Jim. I looked at Judy for a long time and then said," Something Jim said a while ago is sticking with me. He said that he didn't want to hide and it was better to just be honest. I feel like I need to honor that."

Judy swallowed and looked at me over her glances. "Are you sure? I mean, let me just ask this: What do you even feel like you need to be honest about? You don't even know what you feel."

I nodded, "Maybe just tell him exactly that. I am feeling something and I want to be sure he is ok with that."

Judy frowned. "What will he say?"

I shook my head, "Honestly I don't even know who I would say that to. I need to talk to them both. I probably need to tell JIm first, he is my husband and I need him to understand I will never leave him."

"Are you sure about that?" Judy asked.

"Yes, absolutely," I replied. "He is, like, my home. I love him."

"You are so lucky," Judy touched my hand again. "Please text me after you guys talk, I need to know what happens."

"I will," I said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't get a chance to talk to Jim first. As soon as I was back in the office Eric came out and asked me to talk to him.

I walked into his office and closed the door. Honestly I wanted to get on my knees right there and suck his cock while he talked. I wanted to swallow his cum so badly.

"So we need to talk and I need to be honest with you," Eric said with a hint of vulnerability mixed with his unconquerable confidence.

I glanced down toward his crotch one more time then met his eyes. "Of course, what is it?"

"I know that we have an agreement and I know you are Jim's wife first and foremost," He said. He took a breath and then continued, "But I have started to have feelings for you. I know what I said the other day and I think that may have been too extreme. I know we haven't known each other for long. But I feel a connection with you and that has turned into real feelings. I want you to know that if that is in any way a problem then we can end things now. I won't cross any lines that are set for you and Jim. I am a man of my word."

I looked into his pretty eyes and nodded. This was happening in the wrong order but it was happening. Time to fess up. "Eric, I have feelings for you too," I heard myself say. I smiled at him, "As you say, we have such a deep connection. I want to talk to Jim about it, without you there. He is my husband and I need you to understand that no matter what I feel, I love him. I always have and I will never leave him. But I do feel things for you and I need him to hear that from me. I want him to have a say in what happens next and I need you to be ready for whatever comes out of that conversation."

Eric nodded. "Of course, I respect that completely."

I smiled at him then went to the other side of his desk and kissed him. I meant for it to be a simple kiss but I couldn't stop. Soon I was on my knees, gripping his big cock with both hands and sucking the thick, fleshy tip. He leaned back in his chair and just watched me as I licked up and down his shaft, nibbled at his flesh and then took him down as deep as I could. Our eyes remained transfixed as my head bobbed up and down. I was in now rush to make him cum, I wanted to make love to his cock.

I was able to work his big dick into my throat and I swallowed on him. He let out that soft groan that he does when it feels really good for him. I kept gazing up at him as I took him down my throat again. He gripped my hair with one hand and bucked his hips slightly and I took him down a bit further. I used to gag like this, but not any more. I had plenty of practice at this point and I loved sucking this man's dick.

"Oh fuck Anya," he moaned as he gazed down at me. I realized there were only a couple inches left before I had his entire cock in my mouth and throat.

I focused on long, slow and deep sucks giving as much suction as I could with each movement. Down, up, down, up, down, up I sucked him slowly and intentionally. Finally he was ready to burst and I was ready. He gripped my hair and his cock erupted in my mouth.

"Ah! Yes! Ah!" He groaned as I took his cumming cock as far down as I could and just started to swallow. I gulped his cum as it came out until he was done. Then I slowly took his spent cock from my mouth.

"Would there be anything else you needed Mr. Ryan?" I asked with a wink.

He smiled at me and shook his head. "Maybe come back in an hour," He said.

I nodded and wiped my mouth. "Of course sir."

I walked out hoping my conversation with Jim went ok.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat next to Jim on the couch nervously. "So I need to talk to you about something, something about Eric," I said fidgeting my hands.

"Of course sweetheart," he said,"What's the matter?" He gave me a concerned look.

I had a plan on how to bring this up and what I wanted to say, but now as I looked into my husband's eyes I didn't know how to begin. I loved him so much. "Well," I began. "So the other day Eric told me that he was starting to have feelings for me." Jim nodded slowly. "There is more. I think I am starting to have some feelings for him to." I reached to Jim's hand quickly. "I still love you and I want to be with you, it's just..."

"It's ok," Jim said tenderly.

I was shocked.

"I think we would all be crazy if this didn't happen," He continued. "To be honest I kind of expected it. Look, Anya, I love you. So much and I can see that he gives you some things that I just can't. All I ask if you to promise me to always stay honest with me."

I was speechless. My mind couldn't process what he was telling me. Was he saying that it was ok for me to date Eric? How could he be so understanding and so sweet? "Thank you," I said to him humbled by his attitude and his words.

"I love you so much Anya," Jim said again. I could see there was more behind his eyes but he didn't say it.

I kissed him and we made out on the couch for a while. I slid my hand down the front of his pants and he grunted as we kissed. I could tell he was very hard (for him) and so I slowly started to stroke him. He broke our kiss and began to nibble and kiss my neck. "Did you have sex with Eric today?" He asked as he kissed my neck. Tingles rang down my spine and I was getting wet.

"I sucked his dick," I said in a lusty whisper as I kept stroking my husband's small dick.

Jim took his pants down so I had more room to work. He continued to kiss my neck at the same time. "You love sucking his cock don't you?" Jim asked with a whisper, one of his hands slid under my shirt and he gripped my breast.

I felt hot and confined in my bra all of a sudden. "Yes, I love his cock." I said as I kept stroking my husband.

"Tell me why you love it so much," Jim said, pulling my breast from my bra. He gripped my nipple with his fingers.

I was extremely wet and I arched my back as he pinched and rubbed my nipple. I started to stroke him faster, my forefinger and thumb in a tight circle around his rigid penis. "I love how big it is and how hard it is." I said, picturing Eric's perfect member in my mind.

He pulled my shirt up, exposing my breast as my hand continued to work on his penis. "Keep talking about it. Don't stop," JIm said as he started to suck my exposed breast.

I groaned and gripped my breast with my free hand to help him take more in his mouth. I kept my eyes closed and stroked my husband at the same time. I could picture Eric's big cock in my mind. It was my object of worship. "I love how hard it gets when I stroke it. I can use two hands on it because it is so big. I love how the soft skin slides up and down the thick ridges of it, it's like the perfect sex toy."

Jim moaned with my breast in his mouth. I could feel some of his drool running down my breast as he sucked. I kept stroking him and I knew he was getting close.

"I love to suck that big cock. I love how perfect the tip is, like this sexy, fleshy mushroom tip that I can lick and suck on all day. I love how he stays hard and when I take it in my mouth I just want to suck the whole thing down. I love how fucking big it is and strong. It's a man's cock." I emphasized the word "cock" as I pictured it in my mind. I pictured Eric slapping my face with it like he did some times. I knew Jim was about to cum, I could feel precum on my fingers. "I love it when he fucks my mouth with that big cock. I love when he takes control of me, grabs me by the hair and rams his cock down my throat. I can't say no when that cock is fucking my face, when his big balls slam against my chin or my forehead. Even when he is fucking my mouth and my throat, his big cock just gets harder and stronger." I heard Jim groaning louder and bucking his hips. "I love it when he rams that big cock down my throat until I choke on it. When his body and balls are pressed against my face and that dick is all I can taste and feel. It shows me how much I need it and all I want to do is swallow it until I get my reward." I felt Jim starting to cum. "I love it when he cums down my throat or when he cums all over me. His cock is so much better than yours." I opened my eyes and looked into Jim's. He stared into my eyes with arousal, shame, hurt and love all mixed together.

My hand was sticky with his cum. I leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss. "You are perfect," I said.

"So are you," he replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric came over that night and the three of us talked about our new situation. Jim said that it was ok for Eric to call me his girlfriend and that he considered us to be a couple. He said he was comfortable with us going out together and even that I spend a night at Eric's house from time to time. His need was just to be kept in the loop and to still be my husband. Eric agreed and the three of us enjoyed a nice dinner together.

It was strangely natural for me. I felt like I was in some sort of dream or movie and even thinking about that didn't feel right. The weirdest and best part was it didn't feel like a dream at all. It felt very real and honest. I flirted with my husband and laughed at his jokes and at the same time I stroked Eric's cock under the table. Eventually I sucked his dick until he came while he talked to Jim about politics. Though we had always been sexually free in front of Jim, this added a new level of freedom. Eric and I had sex three times that night. Once in the living room after dinner while Jim watched us. Then again on the coffee table while JIm watched a movie beside us. The last time was in the master bedroom. I didn't feel like we needed to be in front of the mirror for Jim to watch us from the guest room. Not that we always had sex on the bed when we were in there, but just knowing it was ok to do whatever we wanted made our time that much better.

That last time we had sex for several hours. Jim especially loved my ass and he ate my pussy and licked my ass for a long time while I was on all fours on the bed. I groaned, came and spent time looking at the framed wedding pictures of Jim and I on the wall. As Eric licked my asshole I thought about how unsatisfying my honeymoon had been with Jim. How bad our sex was and how disappointed I was. I remember telling a friend and her advice was that we were just newly weds and we would figure it out. I wondered now what my friend would think about Jim and I "figuring it out" as another man was tongue fucking my ass while I looked at wedding pictures. This was probably not what she had in mind.

"Oh fuck that is so good," I groaned as Eric tongued my asshole.

He groaned into my ass and slapped my butt cheeks in response.

I looked up at the framed wedding picture beside the bed. It was one of those staged pictures with the golden light shining on us as we looked at one another. We were so happy that day and our wedding night was special but not satisfying. I remembered thinking after we had sex, which was literally two minutes of kissing and then a very fast orgasm from Jim-- I didn't even know he had penetrated me, so that is it?

"Oh fuck!" I moaned suddenly as Eric moved my hips, kept tonguing my asshole and started to finger my pussy. I lay forward and gripped the blanket. I kept my knees bent and my ass up for him. I looked one more time at the wedding picture and then I came as Eric fingered me to an orgasm.

Eric fucked me from behind after that. He gripped my hips and gave it to me hard. I almost fell off the bed, but he was so strong he always kept me right where he wanted me to be. He knew just how to move me, where to kiss me and how to control me. He was a better physical lover in every possible way than Jim. That was just the truth and Jim was able to see that. In that way it was hard to judge which man cared for me better. I knew that wasn't the right way to think about it, but I couldn't help it.

Eric finally had an orgasm and came in me from behind and then all over my ass. I loved his cum and I loved it no matter where he came. I felt so pretty when he came on me and I wiggled my butt for him in delight as I felt his seed drip down my asscheeks and onto the bed. At the same time, even today when Jim came on my hand I had to wash it off as quickly as possible. I just didn't like it. Not at all. I could not tell you why, though I think I knew deep down.

"Careful," Eric said playfully as he watched me wiggling my cum covered as for him. "Keep doing that and I am going to have to fuck that ass and put it in its place."

I looked over my shoulder at him and smirked, "Promise?"

For the first time in our relationship, Eric stayed over and I slept in his arms while Jim slept alone in the guest room bed.

Sorian
Sorian
589 Followers