The Relationship Pt. 07

Story Info
Anya and Jim seek further clarity on where this is headed.
3.1k words
4.45
2.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorian
Sorian
589 Followers

"Oh fuck!" Eric moaned as I took his cock all the way down my throat. I held it there, my face pressed against his body. Now that I was able to do this for him I absolutely loved it. He told me that he had never been deep throated before, his cock was too big for women he had been with in the past. So now that I was able to, I loved being able to please him like that. Yes I did care very much for Eric, but if I was really honest, I was in love with his cock. More than that, I was its servant. I didn't know how else to describe it.

He pushed hard on the back of my head and I held it as long as I could. I swallowed on his big dick, my throat and neck completely full of him. Finally he let go and I pulled back, letting his cock out of my mouth. I gazed up at him, my mouth covered in drool and I smiled. Eric was holding my phone and so Jim could watch on facetime.

I could see Jim jerking off on the screen so I grabbed Eric's big cock and slapped it against my cheek. "I love this big meaty dick," I said looking back at the cock. I slapped it against my cheek again and again. Eric's cock was so hard, it made me crazy. I was never tired of it. Being on my knees doing this was the most natural thing I could do. I started to kiss the shaft and nibble at it while the two men watched. I sucked the tip and jerked the big shaft with both hands. I looked up at Eric, "Baby I want your seed all over my face. I want you to empty your big balls all over me. Please." I went back to jerking his cock with both hands and sucking it. We had been at this for some time now and I was ready for his cum. I wanted Jim to see me get covered in Eric's cum, again something I would never let Jim do.

"Rub your pussy and beg for it," Eric said. The power dynamic always was with him and I loved to please him.

I let go of his cock, but kept the tip in my mouth while I started to rub myself. I was so wet, the sloshing sound of my fingers in my pussy was likely audible for Jim on the other end of the phone. "Please baby, please cum all over me," I said as I let his dick out of my mouth. "Please, make a mess all over me. I need your fucking seed all over my face." I was really begging. I wanted it.

Eric stroked his big dick fast, trying to keep the angle of the phone in the right place.

"Yes, honey, empty that big cock. Cover me in your real man cum," Suddenly a jet stream of warm cum shot from his cock all over my face, into my mouth and all over me. I came as I rubbed my pussy and Eric came on me. I wanted Jim to see me like this for Eric. I needed him to see me do something I wouldn't let him do to me. Eric pumped several thick ropes of cum all over my face. I had to close my eyes as it went everywhere. I groaned and bucked my hips. Lost in the moment. To be clear this wasn't me just being some dirty slut or something. I loved Eric's cum and this had become something very intimate and erotic between us. This was another way I gave myself to Eric and today I needed Jim to watch me.

When it was over, I wiped my eyes as best as I could and looked up. Eric was still holding the phone, albeit a bit crooked as he was spent from cumming so much. I looked up at the phone and smiled, "Have a good day, love!" I said to Jim then touched the phone with a gooey finger and hung up the call before he could respond.

Eric tossed the phone onto the bed and let out a big breath. He looked at me and said, "You are so beautiful like that."

I gave him a big smile and made a cheesy pose with my hands under my chin, "Glad you like it," I said with a giggle.

"Do me a favor and don't clean up for a while," Eric said. "I like seeing you walk around my house with my cum all over you."

"That's fine with me," I said, licking one of my fingers, "Just don't get mad if you find drops all around." I said with a laugh.

I got up and walked out of his room toward the kitchen, still naked. I could feel Eric's eyes on me and I knew it wouldn't be too long before he fucked me again and I couldn't wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So just so I understand what you are telling me," Judy said with her big wide eyes like plates on her cute face. "You openly are dating Eric and you are married to Jim. Or something. What do you even call that?"

I laughed. "I don't know, happiness?"

"You are so lucky, Anya," she said shaking her head, "The nice thing is that you know it."

"Honestly Jim has been so amazing through all of this," I said thoughtfully.

"Well, he loves you," Judy replied. "I just can't understand how he is able to share you, well, the way he does."

"I am not sure it is always easy honestly," I say thinking back to the other night when I was riding Eric'c cock and kissing him deeply while Jim watched their favorite movie next to them. It was a very intimate moment and I held Eric's face in my hands as I kissed him and we came together. I could feel Jim's eyes on us and I glanced at him and he had a very sad look while he watched the movie. I wanted to ask him about it, but Eric stayed over and then we had sex again that morning and had to run out to work before we were too late.

But there were other things too. Just moments when I could see the same in his eyes, especially after I had a huge orgasm in front of him. I wasn't sure if it was jealousy of Eric or if he was just reminded that he was a terrible lover. I am not sure which. I wanted to talk to him about it but I wasn't sure when to bring it up. I was with Eric a lot these days and there just didn't seem to be the right time.

"So I want to ask you something," Judy said, interrupting my train of thought. "Just promise me it won't make things weird and you can just tell me to shut up."

I looked at her with a puzzled expression. "Um ok now I am really curious."

Judy took a big breath and said,"So, what would you and Eric say if I wanted to, um, watch you guys have sex?"

I didn't say anything. I just looked at her.

"I mean, ok, so I am not happy at home and honestly hearing about all of this with you and Eric has kind of fueled my alone time. Last night I was just super sexually frustrated. I was so frustrated that I had sex with my husband. It lasted all of a minute and then I lay there wondering what it would be like to see someone actually have sex for an hour. Like what kind of man can fuck like that?" Judy paused. "The way you talk about it, it's like I just want to see it you know?" I could tell she was aroused and super nervous. "Also, I know Jim watches you guys so it isn't like you haven't had an audience before."

I smiled at her thoughtfully. This had never crossed my mind, but Judy was a good friend, likely my best friend. Of course I would never in a million years want anyone to watch me try to have sex with Jim (which consisted just of handjobs now), but I was also with Eric. The thought made my heart skip a beat, seeing Judy there getting hot watching Eric fuck me the way he did.

"Ok, so you caught me off guard, but I want you to know I am ok with it," I said holding her hand and smiling. "But I need to be sure Eric is ok with it, he probably will be but I need to ask him."

Judy smiled at me, a big cute smile. "Ok, what about Jim?"

I let out a breath and thought of my husband, "Honestly I think this is just between Eric and I."

"Well kind of," Judy said, "I am not going to tell my husband where I am going and I don't think I can go all the way downtown to Eric's place and then back to mine without being gone all night. I assumed I could go to your house. Then I could be there, a lot longer you know?"

I nodded, "That's fine. I will talk to Eric about it and then let you know." I didn't really think Jim had a say with this one.

Judy smiled again, "Only if you are sure and comfortable and all that. Seriously. Ok?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got home a little late from work. I was catching up on some meeting minutes that I hadn't finished because I was sucking Eric's cock before coming home. My mouth tasted like his cum and it was fantastic. The man's cum was absolute gold to me. I had been on my period this week so we were on a blowjob only kind of schedule. As much as I loved it when he fucked me, it was a nice reprieve to just love on his cock, edge him as much as I could and then swallow his release. He had cum in my mouth four times today and I was already thinking about the next time.

I could smell dinner but I didn't see Jim. I walked up the stairs, peaked in the master bedroom (which was almost entirely mine and Eric's now for sex) and then went to the guest room. Jim was sitting at his computer masturbating and watching a video of Eric fuck me in the ass. I blushed a little seeing my butt on Jim's big computer monitor. The screen was filled with the shaky video, Eric's big cock pushing between my butt cheeks. I could hear myself groaning on the video. I had seen the videos before, we sent them to Jim all the time. But it was a different perspective to see my husband watching it.

"Yes, baby!" I groaned on the video, "Fuck my ass with your big fucking man cock! I need your big dick! I need it!"

It was uncomfortable listening to myself so I broke my silence. "Need a hand?" I asked, sauntering into the room.

"Shit," Jim said with a laugh. "I was hoping to be done before you guys got here."

"Eric isn't coming tonight. I am still on my cycle and his brother is in town tonight." I sat on the guest room bed while Jim paused the video. The point of view image of Eric's cock halfway in my ass frozen on my husband's large computer screen. "So you have me all to yourself." It had been a while since we had a whole evening alone.

Jim smiled again. He turned in his office chair and faced me. His erect penis was poking out of his pants.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, standing up. "Maybe we can do something later?"

I smiled. He was so considerate. Jim never asked me to jerk him off anymore or really anything about sex. The truth was I didn't find him very appealing at that moment anyway so it was a relief. If I had a couple glasses of wine I could probably get my hands dirty. "That sounds nice actually."

Jim zipped up his pants and I followed him downstairs to have dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We ate dinner and in many ways it felt like the old days of our relationship before Eric. We talked about our days and had some good laughs and discussed whether or not it was time to visit our in-laws. We talked about holiday plans, which was simple at first but then I started to wonder if Eric would fit into any of that and how that would even work. I almost brought it up, but I could see Jim was enjoying this time and I didn't want to make things complicated again.

Jim was wonderful and as we sat together I knew that I loved him dearly. He had such a generous perspective on things. Generous, smart and funny. That was my Jim. After dinner we sat at the table and had some wine.

"Jim," I said, deciding it was time to talk about the whole relationship. "How are you feeling about, you know, everything?"

He smiled at me warmly, "I am fine. Is everything going ok? Are you and Eric ok?"

"Yes we are great," I said. "I was just wanting to make sure you were ok. I know I have been spending a lot of time with him and I know he is over a lot." I paused, reflecting for a moment, "It has been nice being here with you tonight. Just the two of us."

"Yeah it has been nice being with you, love,"Jim replied. "I guess I expected you to be with Eric more right now. I know everything is new and now newly dating and all. You and I were like that in the beginning."

I nodded. "Is it hard for you at all?"

"What do you mean?" He asked. I couldn't read his expression.

"Just all of this? I mean sharing me with another man. Seeing me have sex with him? I know I get caught up in the moment and I say things that could be hurtful about you," I said, realizing I had not ever broached the subject so directly. My heart was twisted in my chest. I wasn't sure how I would react if he was hurt. But as we had said from the beginning, it was better to just be fully honest.

Jim sat thoughtfully for a moment. A moment longer than I liked. He took a long sip of wine and then spoke, "I am not totally sure how to say this. I have thought about it for a long time, but I haven't quite figured out how to put words to it." He paused and my heart felt like it was in my throat. "Honestly it is hard for me. You are my wife. You are a treasure. When I gave my vows to you, I meant them," He said looking into my eyes. "You are the sexiest woman I know. But for a long time I knew that I wasn't enough. You have been so good to me over the years, but I know our sex life has been terrible on its best day. I know we have tried, toys and outfits and all of it, but I know you just don't enjoy it. So I started to think about what would happen if you did enjoy it or what if you met another man that you were really physically attracted to?

"I thought, or figured you would leave me. Not because you are unfaithful or anything, but because you would realize that I didn't give you what you needed. No matter how hard I tried. That thought became like a weird fantasy and I watched porn about it, read stories and I realized the thought kind of excited me. Not that you would leave, but that I could see you get satisfied. So as this whole thing sort of developed, I have been hit with equal parts of being jealous and hurt and then equal parts arousal. As things have gone on I am mostly aroused by it all the time. I..well..." He paused for a moment.

"I almost get off more when I hear you saying the hurtful things," He muttered like a confession.

"You do?" I said curiously.

He nodded. "I don't know why and I am not going to psychoanalyze myself." He laughed. "But if we are being honest, it does hurt but it makes me hard. I don't understand it."

"So, you like to hear that Eric's cock is way bigger than yours?" I asked, my heart quickening and I took another sip of wine.

My husband looked at me, his face a little flushed and he nodded ever so slightly.

"That's interesting," I said playfully. "So you like knowing that I love worshiping his big dick because I spent so many years with your small one? It's like I am making up for lost time."

He nodded and I saw that his right hand was rubbing his crotch. This was making him hard.

"I am your wife, but I am his cock worshiper," I whispered as I slid closer to my husband. "Do you know what I love the most when I am pleasuring his big, hard cock?"

Jim unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis.

"It is something that I am not sure I will ever want from you," I said, testing my limits a little.

Jim swallowed and stroked his penis.

"I absolutely love it when he cums," I said putting my hands on Jim's thighs and looking into his eyes, "When his big, meaty cock cums for me, it is my reward for being his good girl. His cum tastes better than any meal you have cooked and when he cums on me, I feel prettier than when I wear any dress you ever bought for me."

Jim was stroking his weiner faster and faster. I knew he was going to climax soon.

"Next time he is here, I hope he cums all over my meal so you can watch me eat in front of you," I wasn't sure if that was totally true but it seemed to hit Jim hard.

He groaned and started to buck his hips.

"I will leave you to it," I said coldly and got up then started to walk up the stairs. "Your cum isn't much of a reward to me." I walked up the stairs, not looking back. I heard Jim moan as he had his orgasm. I smiled to myself. He was my perfect husband.

Sorian
Sorian
589 Followers