The Release

Story Info
A woman finds out the best way to relieve stress.
2.1k words
4.34
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slammed the car door. It had been a horrible day at the office. First the network went down for four hours. FOUR HOURS! IT blamed maintenance. Maintenance blamed management. Management blamed IT. It was a nightmare. Finally, after half the day wasted, her boss called her to let her know a big client had cancelled on a HUGE project that was two weeks from being complete. Her project. The one that would guarantee her to an advanced position on the board of directors. "So much for that dream," she thought as she trudged into the townhouse she shared with her boyfriend.

As she closed the front door, she hung her bag & keys on the hook just inside. All she wanted was a nice hot bath & maybe a glass of wine. Walking through the living room, she noticed her boyfriend napping on the couch, the television muted. He must have gotten off work early. She decided to let him sleep & have that bath. Pausing in the kitchen to pour herself a large glass of Chardonnay, she made her way to the upstairs bathroom.

After turning on the water to let it warm up, she walked into the master bedroom. Pulling off her pantsuit, she glanced at herself in the full length mirror next to the chest of drawers. She frowned, noticing for the hundredth time the slight pudge around her middle. The effect of sitting behind a desk everyday, no doubt. She hated it. She had never been skinny, but neither had she been fat. At 32 years old, she supposed she still looked okay, but that little bit of belly still bothered her. Shaking her head, she continued to disrobe, removing her knee high black stockings, her bra, & finally her panties. Surely the water was hot enough by now.

Stepping into the steamy bathroom, she picked up the glass of wine & set it on the side of the tub, a nice-sized whirlpool bath with 16 jets, perfectly angled to give the bather a full body water massage. Climbing in, she sank into the warm water all the way to her chin, only the tops of her C-cup sized breasts above the waterline. Closing her eyes, she sighed as the wine & warm water began to take effect on her body. She could some of the tension of the day melting away. Opening her eyes to reach for her glass, she realized it wasn't there. Sitting up to look over the edge of the tub to see if it had fallen, she noticed the wineglass sitting on the countertop. Empty.

Standing, goosebumps crawled across her naked skin, partially from the coolness of the room compared to the water, partially from the eerie feeling she had. Someone had moved her wineglass. Had emptied her wineglass. With her in the room, completely unaware. Was her boyfriend still downstairs, napping? Or had he awakened & come up to mess with her? She was about to find out. She was a strong woman. She had practiced mixed martial arts for years before working at her current job. She might be a little rusty, but she could still kick some ass if she had to!

Not bothering to towel herself off, she walked slowly toward the bathroom door, dripping water on the tile floor. As she reached the thick carpeted bedroom, someone grabbed her arm. She screamed & struck out with the other before it was grabbed & pinned to her side. His mouth was on hers, and as she realized who had her, she moaned in relief and...was that satisfaction? Her boyfriend HAD come up to mess with her, but not in the way she thought.

Still pinning her arms to her sides, he kissed her as thoroughly as she had ever been kissed. His tongue swirling around hers, pulling away, only to devour her once more. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples hard, as he moved his mouth down her neck. He lightly bit her, kissed where he had bitten, sucked the tender flesh above her collarbone & leaving his mark. As he kissed her breasts he released her arms, moving his hands to knead the soft flesh surrounding her nipples. She reached to stroke his hair when he stopped her. "No." It was all he said, but she put her hand back down to her side obediently.

They had played this game a couple of times before. Never scaring her half to death beforehand though. She knew when he got that look in his eyes, HE was the boss. HE was in control. And she loved it. As she stood there, naked, with his mouth & hands on her, she wondered what kind of treats were in store for her tonight.

She watched as he lowered his face to her pubis. She was slightly embarrassed that she hadn't shaved in a couple of days, & she had some stubble of hair growth. He didn't seem to mind though. Before she knew what was happening, his tongue was parting the lips of her pussy, stroking her clit. She shuddered with pleasure. "Mmmm" she sighed. He stopped, looking up to her. Placing one finger in front of his closed lips, he shook his head. Quiet. She understood. This game required complete obedience.

Standing, he gently grabbed her wrist & lead her to their bed. Pointing to the bed, he nodded. She laid down atop the comforter, on her back, as she knew he expected. As he stood beside the bed, she glanced up at him. He was shaking his head & pointing to the edge of the bed. This was new. Sitting up, she moved to where he pointed and sat, feet hanging from the bed. He sat beside her & pulled her to him, making her lay on her belly, across his knees. It was then she realized what was in his other hand. The wide, thick piece of leather sent shivers down her spine simply looking at it. Transferring the belt to his other hand, he raised it without a word. The next instant, the loud THWAP! sounded as it struck her across both ass cheeks. She winced, but didn't utter a sound. The second stripe across her backside was harder, landing exactly where the first one had. She let out the breath she didn't realize she had been holding. A single tear fell from her face. From there, her ass felt on fire, as blow after blow landed with precision. She was crying in earnest from the pain. She knew her butt had to be beet red, maybe even bruised a little.

As she cried, waiting for the next blow, she suddenly realized he had stopped. He was pulling her off of his lap & lightly rubbing her searing bum, kissing away the pain, but leaving the colors. Glancing at the mirror again, she could see her ass, certainly marked as she suspected. His fingers under her chin, he directed her attention back to him. He pointed to the center of the bed. She acquiesced to his silent command, lying down on her back, looking at him for further direction.

He reached for her arm & raised it toward the headboard, where, she noticed for the first time, he had added the leather cuffs they had used in the past. Binding first one hand, then the other, he moved to the footboard, restraining her feet with similar cuffs. There she laid, all spread out & unable to move arms or legs. He climbed into the bed, between her spread legs, & bent down to the, now soaked, pussy that was all his, to do with whatever he wanted. She felt his tongue run from her ass, up her slit, & across her engorged clit & back down to her ass. She gasped, but kept her vocal response to herself. He licked her again, this time stopping at her clit, sucking it gently. She felt his fingers enter her pussy, could feel him stroking her g-spot.

She could feel her orgasm coming; she would be squirting in seconds. He stopped. She almost cried in frustration. God she wanted to cum & HE JUST STOPPED! She watched him as he stood up next to the bed & began removing his clothes. He left his gray sweatpants for last, through which she could clearly see the outline of his cock. She licked her lips as he pulled them off, freeing his rock-hard dick.

He looked directly into her eyes as he began slowly stroking himself. She could see he was enjoying this very much, as a drop of precum formed on the tip of his cock. He stopped & wiped the clear fluid with a finger & sucked it off. "Want a taste?" he asked. Eyes bulging, moistening her lips with her tongue, she nodded her head. He stroked his dick a couple more times, producing another good-sized drop of precum on its head. He climbed onto the bed, placing his cock near her lips. Like a starving woman, she took the head of his dick into her mouth, tasting the drop he had produced just for her. She could feel her pussy flood, her clit pound with the beat of her heart, at the taste of him.

He pulled away from her & walked toward the chest of drawers. She could not see what he was removing from the uppermost compartment until he turned. A long thin rod was in his hand. At the end of the rod was what looked like folded leather, about two inches wide. A riding crop. She had seen these on various online sex/bdsm shops, but she had no idea that he had purchased one. He strode back to the bed with a slight smirk on his face. Oh yes. He was enjoying this immensely.

Kneeling on the bed beside her, she noticed something in his other hand. Something she DID recognize & had used frequently with him. Her vibrating dildo. Turning it on the lowest speed, he ran the toy up her leg. She could feel the vibration as it barely grazed across the lips of her sodden pussy to travel down the other leg. She quivered in anticipation as he began to move the dildo back up her leg toward her dripping cunt. Placing the tip of the vibrator just above her clit, he began to push his fingers into her pussy again, stroking her g-spot as he fucked her.

Again, she could feel her orgasm begin to build, more slowly, but with greater intensity. Her breathing began to quicken, her breasts heaving. She could feel her nipples stiffen as goosebumps crawled across her skin. She watched him turn the toy's speed up one notch & push it more firmly onto her throbbing clit. She could feel his fingers fucking her, could hear the wet sounds they made as they thrust in & up. Her orgasm was well on its way & just as she was just about to cum, he dropped the vibrator & grabbed the riding crop. With one quick flick, striking her sensitive clit with the crop, the orgasm stopped.

Pain & pleasure wracked her body as he continued the barrage on her pussy with his fingers. The orgasm was not gone, just paused. She could feel it coming again, greater, more intense. Her pussy began to tighten around his fingers when, flick. Another slap with the crop. Her clit stung with the slap & ached with need. She began to cry again, not from the pain, nor from the frustration. She was crying with a sense of certain relief she knew was coming. She watched as he bent his head & kissed her aching stinging clit, while his fingers were mercilessly fucking her. His lips touching her immediately revved her orgasm back into full swing.

He stood, his fingers still inside her, his cock in his other hand, stroking it. He looked down at her, and she looked up at him. His cock was swollen & dripping precum. His fingers moved inside her in time to his stroking. He nodded his head & whispered "Cum for me." As if his words were magic, her orgasm, delayed time & again by his tactics, exploded through her body like a storm. Arching her back, she screamed in ecstasy, as his fingers were quickly replaced by his mouth, to catch the fluid that was squirting from her in a torrent.

As the dizzying wave of her release began to subside, she noticed for the first time the white drops of sperm on her thigh where he had spent himself before lapping her own cum direct from the source. She shivered as the aftershocks of her intense orgasm coursed through her body.

She forgot all about her bad day at work.