The Relief of Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sometimes changed our clothes before and after work, and I had seen her beautiful bust, unconfined by bras, firm and ivory coloured. She has a heart shaped face with gray eyes, pert nose and a mouth with full lips. Why husband Ben was not, as Pam might put it, "fucking" her every night might seem a mystery, but like my husband, he probably had other irons in the fire – more accurately, his penis in other vaginas.

I thought most men would kill for a night with Pam.

I wanted to be helpful and wondering about David's apparent disinterest in her, I asked, "Pam, have you ever told David you love him?"

She looked somewhat abashed by my question, but after some hesitation, she said, "Well, not in so many words. I mean, he might think I'm a sloppy idiot."

"Do you love him, Pam?"

"What do you mean, in a mother sort of way?"

"I mean in any way."

"Troy, truthfully, I love that boy like hell…real hell…I've burned for him ever since he entered puberty."

I was somewhat taken aback by her vehemence and we were silent for a few moments. Then I picked up my theme again.

"Why not tell him you love him? I don't mean say, 'I love you, will you fuck me?' Just tell him you love him, and let him work out what sort of love you might mean."

Pam stared down at the floor for a moment, then looking me straight in the eyes she said, "Thanks, Troy. I might try that. After all, it couldn't really make the situation any worse, could it?"

"Of course not, darling, and you might be surprised what response you get. I must go now; I want to find out if Miles has got tired of me yet. Good luck."

Chapter 8. Troy Welcomed Home.

I fled homeward to find Miles already there. I had been joking when I said I wondered if Miles was tired of me, but had I been serious, he would have quickly dispelled my doubts.

As soon as I walked in I was in his arms and he was kissing me. I felt his stiff manhood pressing against me, and I responded, rotating my hips against him.

He began to strip my lower half until my sex was exposed, then bending me over the table he came into me from behind and ejaculated almost immediately.

When he had finished he murmured, "That's the way we should always say, 'hello'."

I was still bent over the table with Miles' penis inside me. "That's all very well, Miles," I complained in a muffled voice, "but what about me? I rush home from work, soaking wet between the legs for you, and you offload before I can get going."

"I've allowed for that, mother dear," he chuckled, "Let's go to the bedroom."

He lifted me up and carried me unresisting to the bed. He finished undressing me and stripped off himself.

We sat facing each other, my legs spread out on either side of him, then he pulled me to him, and I felt him slip into me. Once in, he did what he seemed to enjoy, and just rested there. We started kissing, his fingers pressing my nipples lightly.

His touch was too light, so I asked, "Miles, hurt me a little, just a little harder, darling."

He began pinching harder, and this stimulation together with his motionless penis inside me, brought me to orgasm. I clung to him as the waves of delicious torment shook me, and as I passed my climax, he began to move with little jerking movements.

His emission was without any violent movement or outcry. He seemed to be treating me as if I was something fragile and precious, and he kept murmuring, "I love you very much, mother."

On the down side of my orgasm, I stroked his face and kissed him as his seed gushed into me, then it overflowed to mingle with my fluids on the bed as I spoke my words of love to him.

When he had completed discharging, we sat a while longer, touching each other and softly kissing. It was I who had to make the break, saying, "Darling, we've made a terrible mess on the bed, I think we should change the covers, shower and then eat."

"Why change the covers," he grinned, "we're only going to make a mess again later."

"Don't be so unhygienic, Miles," I scolded, but noted the promise of things to come.

Having showered and eaten, there was a hiatus in our activity. Perhaps it was the commonplace of eating together that brought this about. We had eaten together hundreds of times, but having entered into a sexual relationship, I think that it was the bringing together of the commonplace and the new that caused a certain shyness or restraint between us.

Perhaps the mundane act of preparing and eating a meal together brought home to us the fact that our relationship had changed forever. We had broken a taboo and entered an incestuous relationship, and even if it was to stop right then, nothing could ever be the same between us again.

Difficulties lay ahead for us: the final break with Tony, finding a place to live, how Miles and I should relate in public, supporting Miles as he studied for his medical degree and eventually went into practice. Above all, if I were pregnant, would Miles be so happy about it as he thought he would be?

My thoughts went to Pam. Had I done right in encouraging her to try to lure her son, David, into a sexual relationship with her?

These reflections dissipated when Miles said, "Come to bed with me, mother."

We joined each other in bed almost like an old married couple, except with considerably more ardour.

Chapter 9. What Troy did not Want

We began with kissing and caressing, and then I moved over Miles to lower my vulva to his lips. He licked and sucked my vagina and clitoris, tasting my fluid and no doubt inhaling my female fragrance.

He brought me to orgasm, but the poor boy was so worked up during this process of giving me oral sex, that without my doing anything else to him, he ejaculated with considerable force.

I felt badly about this and said, "Darling, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it to happen like that."

He grinned up at me, his face soaked with my liquid and his belly wet with his own discharge, and said, "We've got all night."

I got a cloth and cleaned him up. There was one aspect of sex that I had to talk to Miles about and I chose that moment to speak what was on my mind.

"Darling, there's something I have to tell you…its something I don't want you to do to me."

"What is it, mother?"

"I don't like anal sex. I'm sorry if you want to do that with me, but your father did it with me once, and he hurt me terribly…I just…"

"Mother, don't you believe me when I say 'I love you'. I wouldn't do anything to you that you didn't want done and I certainly wouldn't want to hurt you…"

"Even when I ask you to hurt me?" I asked with a little chuckle.

"Well, yes, then I suppose," he grinned.

I was relieved to have said what needed to be said, and in a sense felt even freer with Miles, knowing I would not have to reject him should he have made an attempt at anal sex. I now got down to seeing that his next ejaculation occurred in the right place, namely, inside me.

We loved half the night away, and as far as Miles was concerned, I think it would have been all night. In the end, I had to put a stop to our activity since we both had another busy day ahead of us.

Miles had been right about one thing; we had to change the bed linen again.

Chapter 10. Pam Hits the Nail on the Head.

Next morning we began with what was to become a regular event for some time, our "Good morning" intercourse on the chair followed by passionate and anguished kisses as we went our separate ways.

I got to work before Pam and did some catching up on paper work before the first patient arrived.

After our conversation the previous evening, I was feeling anxious about Pam. If she had followed my suggestion of telling David she loved him, and he had been unimpressed or even rejecting, she might be crushed.

She came in late, and one look at her told me something had happened.

Normally well groomed, you might even say beautifully groomed, Pam looked pale and bedraggled. She lacked makeup and her hair looked as if no brush or comb had touched it.

She flopped down into a chair with moan and looked as if she was ready to go off to sleep.

"Whatever is the matter," I asked apprehensively, dreading what I was about to hear.

"I tried it," she whimpered.

"Tried what?"

"Your bloody suggestion. I told David I loved him."

"And?"

"I cheated."

"You cheated, how?"

"Well, I combined your suggestion with my idea."

"Come on Pam, just tell me what happened."

"I got home and everything was normal, except Ben is away at the same medical seminar as Tony – I sometimes wonder what they do at these seminars."

"David wasn't home when I arrived, so I showered and did a bit of facial repair. Then I got into panties and bra, you know, the sort where the panties are little more than some bits of cloth just about covering the essential, and the bra is just under lift, so you can nearly see the nipples. As you know, I don't really need bras, but I keep a few around for when I want to be respectable."

"Pam, you don't mean you…"

"I do mean."

"I heard David arrive and go and take a shower, I waited until I thought he'd finished and trying to time it so he was on his way back to his room, I went towards the bathroom, pretending I was just going to have a shower."

"Well, I timed it just right. He was just going into his room when along I came. 'David,' I said, "I didn't know you'd come home. Have you had a good day?"

"He'd never seen me wearing so little before, and his eyes seemed to jump out of his head, but he said in a grumpy sort of voice – the one he nearly always seems to use with me – 'Okay I suppose'."

"I thought, 'Now or never, Pam', so I said as calmly as I could, 'You know, David, I love you very much, my darling'."

"What happened?"

"He went quite pale and he started to shake. He only had a towel wrapped round his middle, and I could see the lump growing at the top of his thighs."

"He was standing their quivering and trying to speak, so I moved close – very close – to him and asked, 'Are you all right, darling, you look so pale?'"

"Do you know what he did, Troy? My David, my big strong son? He started to cry. Tough David was sobbing as if his heart would break."

"Well, what could I do…?"

"What did you do, Pam?"

"I put my arms round him and held him really close, you know, so my breasts were pushing against his chest and my belly against his."

"That did it. He broke down completely and started to groan, 'Mother, oh mother…'"

"I did the obvious and took him into his bedroom and sat him on the bed, then I sat beside him, and asked, 'What is it, darling, you can tell me.' It felt a bit strange, I mean, a big chap like David, and me comforting him."

"Did he say anything?"

"Oh yes, he said, 'I can't tell you because you'll hate me'. So I said, 'Darling, I love you, I'll never hate you, whatever it is. Just tell me and get it over with."

"Please, Pam, will you tell me what happened?"

"I'm trying to, Troy. I have to just have to try to get it straight in my mind. If you can't be patient…"

"All right, Pam, in your own time."

"He sort of hedged around and stuttered, then at last he came out with it – or at least, part of it."

"He said, 'Mother, for years I've wanted to …to…'"

I couldn't let it go on, so taking the big chance I said, "You've wanted to have sex with me?"

"I thought for a moment he was going to pass out because if possible he went event paler. I didn't know if I'd hit the nail on the head or made a terrible mess of things. Then he whispered almost inaudibly, 'Yes'."

"Neither of us spoke. We sat there as if we were paralysed. Then I undid my bra and pulled his head down to my breasts. I got a hand under one breast and brought the nipple to his mouth. It was beautiful, Troy, exquisite. I know it sounds corny to say so, but I really felt as if I was in paradise. After all these years, the son I loved so much was suckling at my breast again. Can you understand that?"

"Yes, Pam, I can understand" - After all, had I not just recently had the same experience with Miles? - "How did it go on?"

"With a great deal of energy. Once David realised that I wanted him sexually, it was as if some barrier came crashing down. Well, just look at me. We didn't stop all night. I haven't had a wink of sleep and I rushed out this morning to get here."

"Two incestuous mothers," I said with a wry smile. "Do you think it's going to be serious with you and David? I mean, will it last?"

"I bloody well hope so, Troy. You know I've had several men, but nothing like this."

"Are you still on the pill, Pam?"

"Yes, thank goodness. If I wasn't, and the quantity of sperm was anything to do with it, David would have given me quads four times over last night. Do you think you're pregnant?"

"I'll know in a couple of weeks time."

"Tony will go mad if you are."

"Why should he? He's having his fair share of women, so why shouldn't I have a man?"

"Yes, but getting pregnant – and with your own son!"

"I'll make sure he never knows who the father is, and in any case, I'm leaving Tony."

"If David is really serious about me, then I think I'll leave Ben. He hasn't fucked me for years, and like Tony, he has his women. Fortunately, unlike Tony, he keeps his love life away from the practice."

"I'm leaving Tony no matter what happens," I said, "but as far as our boys are concerned, perhaps we'd better wait and see. They might just cool off, especially Miles if I am pregnant. It's a bit much to expect them to stay with women who are twice their age, and their mothers on top of it."

"God, I hope David and I do cool off a bit. If we don't, we'll die of exhaustion. On the other hand, where am I going to get loving like this again?"

"Good question, Pam. But tired or not, we'd better get on with some work."

We both laughed, and went to our waiting patients.

Chapter 11. Pam Gets an Idea.

On Tony's return from his alleged seminar week, I wasted no time in telling him I was leaving him. He ranted and raved for a while, threatening that I would not get the house or its contents, and he would fight me in the courts if I demanded money.

When I informed him I did not want the house, and all I wished to take with me were my personal things, he calmed down a bit and actually made me a financial offer as a sort of pay out. I wanted to depart with the minimum of fuss, so I accepted his offer.


When Miles told him that he was going to live with me, he made a sneering comment, "A couple of girls together, eh!" I think Miles was ready to punch his father on the nose, but I managed to hustle him out of the room.

I waited a full month after I was due to menstruate so as to be as sure as possible without a medical check, then announced to Miles that I was probably pregnant.

This is the moment when men tend to flee from their sexual partner, not so with Miles. He was delighted and began to treat me as if I was a piece of fragile glassware, until I informed him that I was not sick and quite strong enough to continue a vibrant sex life for some time ahead. Unfortunately, we were rather limited in the times we could come together for sex with Tony around the house, but we did our best.

From my discussions with Pam, I learned that having started the sexual relationship with David, she had let loose a monster in her life, even though a monster she was enjoying. It seemed that he could not leave her alone, and as Pam put it, "We are at it every minute we can." I must say that apart from the morning after their first night, she seemed to blossom, looking more attractive than ever.

I had to find somewhere to live, and in discussing this with Pam, she came up with an idea.

"Troy, why don't we get a place together, I mean, the four of us? It looks as if you and Miles are going to be permanent fixtures, and I'm leaving Ben and going to do my best to keep David, so why not live together?"

I was no sure about this. Pam was a very dear friend and had been Auntie Pam to Miles, as I was Auntie Troy to David, but I recognised that Pam has a dominant personality, and while I can handle this at work, I was not sure how we would get on in the domestic scene.

"Two women in one kitchen, and all that sort of thing?" I queried.

She grinned, "I see what you mean. But don't let's close our options. Look around and see if we can find something that will suit us." She laughed, "Might find something with two kitchens."

I did not think that there was much chance of finding a two kitchen house, or one that would allow for some level of privacy. I did, however, see one advantage in Pam's idea. Houses were very expensive, and while both of us made a good income from our practice, to have someone share the cost of buying would be a big help.

I visited several agents to find out what they had available, and inspected a number of places. I had short-listed three possibilities, when one morning Pam came bursting in.

"Darling, I've found just what we need," she crowed.

"You mean you've found a place with two kitchens?"

"Not quite, but almost. You'll just love it. I've got the key, let's go and look at it lunchtime."

I tried to get Pam to tell me more, but all she said was, "Just see it, darling."

At lunchtime we went off to see this paradise Pam had found. When we arrived in the suburb my first reaction was to wail, "We couldn't afford to buy here!"

"Just wait and see, Troy."

The suburb was just north of the city centre. It had been one of the first areas to be populated by the early colonists, back in the nineteenth century. It is a fascinating mixture of large, mansion type houses built by those who got rich in the early days, and the little cottages of the less successful. They are all jumbled together in egalitarian fashion.

Pam stopped the car outside two cottages that were joined together – semi-detached I think they are called, and are now much sought after by the nouveau riche dot com young people.

The cottages were of stone with corrugated galvanised iron roofs. Pam was almost beside herself with excitement.

The main point about the cottages was that a previous owner had made them into a single dwelling by the simple expedient of knocking a hole in the party wall and putting in a door. The result, with a few other adjustments was, four bedrooms, two lounges, one bathroom and another room that had been a bathroom, two toilets and one kitchen and yet another room that had been a kitchen.

"Look, Troy," Pam burbled, all the connections are still there, we could easily restore the old kitchen and bathroom. All we'd have to do is buy a cooking stove, a bath and a few other things, and…well…there you are."

"How much?" I asked.

"It's very convenient for the city, and not far from our practice, darling…"

"How much?"

"If you think of how much we would have to pay if we bought separate houses…"

"How much?"

She drew out a piece of paper from her shoulder bag. I glanced at it and felt my knees go weak.

"Pam, are you mad! How could we ever afford this?"

"Well, you said Tony is paying up, and I'm certainly going to screw something out of Ben…"

"But Pam, it wouldn't be enough to pay for this."

"We could get a mortgage from the bank."

"And spend the rest of our lives paying it back?"

"Troy, darling, it would be lovely. The boys have always been like brothers and we…well…we get on all right, don't we? We wouldn't have to live in each other's pockets…I mean you and Miles could live in one part and David and I in the other, and…"

"No Pam!"

"But Troy…"

"No."

Pam seemed to give way. "Oh well, I tried…but if you don't want to, you don't. You could at least have given it some thought."

We left with me in defiant and Pam in disconsolate mood.

Chapter 12. Pam's Nice Offer.

Over the next couple of days I went and looked at the places on my short list. None of them seemed to be what I wanted, and I kept getting flashbacks to the cottages. They were certainly very pretty, and had all the virtues Pam had indicated. But the price!"