All Comments on 'The Reluctant Exhibitionist Ch. 05'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
RemenicientRemenicientabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Five years since you've posted here, so glad to have you back! Love all your writing. This is a great and looong chapter, thank you so much. Hope to see more from you soon. :)

BettyPoopBettyPoopabout 9 years ago
If your other stories are like this,

I'll be playing with myself at work all day today. I've got to get someone as good as you to role play with. What a man! Stop by and visit me on the forum sometime.

FeirisFeirisabout 9 years ago

Hell, when I saw this story, I could not even read it in anticipation, but I hope that you will continue this story on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent work

Excellent story. I really like the storyline and hopefully this story is a sign you'll be writing more often like before. I especially love how you describe the internal feelings and conflict. Your first part of the Bad Cop series, though, was the best in that and the can't-help-but-orgasm climax. Keep up the terrific work and i look forward to more superb stories to come! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic continuation

You always find such a graspable balance between fantasy and reality, and the humanness of each character just makes this so fantastic to read. Finally, you always manage to provide a thrill at the end, in this case how she ends up completely naked, but "on her own terms".

I have no idea how you do it but I really appreciate that you can do it. You have a fan waiting eagerly for the next chapter as always! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a thunderous return

welcome back , great to see you writing again.

rso13rso13almost 9 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter.

I keep cuming back to see if the next chapter is up yet. Have been enjoying the whole lot so far. Although you can read each chapter as a stand alone story it is so much better to go back to the beginning.

rob13jrrob13jralmost 9 years ago
Can't wait to see what you think up next for Wendy!

Story keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please

These are some of the best stories on the site. Please don't stop now.

paulrocker69xpaulrocker69xabout 8 years ago
Amazing writing - thank you!

I find your writing exciting and arousing. I can identify so much with Wendy as she is forced to exhibit, is embarrassed and ashamed yet sexually aroused at the same time. When she has an orgasm by masturbating, sitting on the floor next to the stage, it seems so believable. I hope you will continue to write about Wendy as she is trained to masturbate in public. Thank you!

thongs125thongs125about 8 years ago
Great Story

Thank you very much for this Great Story.

It would be so much fun to bring this story to life.

I am one person that would love to be in Wendy's shoes !!!

I cannot wait to see what you have in store for the two

Sister's next.

orinnorinnabout 7 years ago
Keep it going

PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!!! continue this story. Mailgirls is great but this RE is the best story on the site. Please write more.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
The Best Yet!

Amazingly well conceived and expertly written, hat's off to Seahawk76!

Hopefully the series will continue, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this series

I hope you will continue this series. It is easily one of the best of the genre. I'd love to see Nancy and Taylor get their just deserts. Wendy needs to get revenge, maybe like Alice did. Thank you for writing these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite simply the best thing I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wendy could be farmed out to her college nemisis who finds out about her downtown "hit and runs". After apply the 20 minute rule, she drives further and further away from Wendy stretching her streaking to a downtown nude marathon which almost breaks her. This series is easily the best thing I've ever read. So well thought out, so far into Wendy's head. The plot twists were excellent. Mom too could be an intragal part of the next series, where she gets into some trouble and ONLY Wendy's naked exposed body can get her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nancy needs to take Wendy on a new terrible series of Downtown "Hit and Runs". Longer and scarier with the treat of Nancy driving away leaving Wendy "Naked, in the Big City."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree , the "hit and runs" are easily the best thing I've ever read. The 20 minute rule, she drives away just before Wendy reaches the safety of the car. Turning her downtown streak into a marathon is an outstanding idea. Then when she's pimped out to her nemisis, who in turn has her help out at the big "televised" football game half time show, to help move the large stage props out onto the football field. ONLY to be stripped of her clothes beneath the stage, and when the half time performance is over she gets exposed naked on the 50 yard line in front of 50 thousand people and the television cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Downtown nude walks, the "hit and runs" are wildly sexy and outrageous. I want to know about walk number two and three!! Walk number 2 has to be twice as long, like doing a large letter "T". She walks down two blocks and turns right. Then at the next intersection she turns left to cross the street before the intersection and back 2 blocks so she's now to the left of where she started but 3 full blocks away. She then crosses again before the intersection and comes back a block leaving her on the opposite of the road where Nancy parked but still two city blocks away. She would have to walk all the way back and past where Nancy parked to the corner behind her, turn left again and then return to the car. This might almost break Wendy, but Nancy would be just getting started. She would have had enough time to make the proper phone calls and now, Wendy would have to do even more on her next "hit and run". Her next "hit and run" should involve her going into a business like a Nail Salon on one side of the street, where the owner who knows Nancy has Wendy go into a back room for a Spanking with an old Sorority Paddle she earned years ago. This will leave Wendy with a red sore bottom that people will enjoy as she walks all the way around a block for her next journey, but, thinking she's done she gets in the car only to find out, that she's only half way done. She'll need to walk around the block of buildings that's two blocks away to get to the Flower Shop where another alumni friend of Nancy's is waiting for what ends up being and even worse Spanking than she's already received. Her return trip is multiplied with fear and anxiety, as when she returns, Nancy has moved the car and is no longer parked where she use to be. Wendy will need to walk even further with her sore bright red bottom down block after block losing sight of her ride only for her to see it going the other way a few long naked minutes later. She will end up chasing Nancy for at least a half hour or more after her two city blocks of naked "hit and runs" and in-store Alumni Spankings have been assessed. By the time Wendy is "allowed" to re-enter the car, she is broken, crying and a nervous wreck, but she doesn't want Nancy to know so she hides it with a combination of "hate and fear".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there going to be more chapters including graduation? This would make a phenomenal movie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
1211 Followers
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES