All Comments on 'The Reluctant Psychic Ch. 07'

by only_more_so

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 17 years ago
Welcome back

I enjoyed this latest installment and the increasing detail of the backstory filling in gaps and details. You're creating some interesting, complex characters, and I look forward to the next installment. I love the way that Anna sits in his head as his conscience, regardless of whether she's his own guilty creation or actually some vestige of Anna.

Keep up the great work and please don't make us wait quite so long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Only Less So ...

The continuing story worth reading from scratch if you haven't already ... please less time before the next installment - I don't like this lengthy anticipation!

A thoroughly enjoyable saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More work by the master!

What can I say? This is some brilliant writing. Keep it up!

I am beginning to suspect that the girls are up to something... I don't know what... But they are hiding something from him.

Keep it up! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Plerase continue...

The Reluctant Psychic is nothing short of wonderful. I really want more of the adventure. It is wonderful to have characters who are actual people, not fucking automatons.

morbidfrostmorbidfrost10 months ago

Why, why, why did you have stefani why did you make the lesbian girl the only one that could be unavailable and not fucked by him fucking fucked in not even a flashback its just mentioned ohh man breaking a lesbian girl i so good because 1 in 100 will maybe fuck a guy and this is all you wrote "You're always making love to me" god damn i love this story but sometimes you just take some wrong turns, not just with sex but also him reading thoughts... now we know but there could be a whole other story around stefani and not having sex with the MC when they were sitting at the dinner that would have been a challange , well there could have been one if you made her a real fricking lesbian not a bisexual she already fucked a few guys and also god knows how many times she fucked the main character... It makes it so much less exciting she is just like the others then. But anyway great story we cant all have the same tastes. Makes me think you are a girl a man would love the CONQUEST that is the greatest feeling when you just get the girl the CHASE is better than the fuck.

morbidfrostmorbidfrost10 months ago

Also XD sorry but a pussy is not a vacuum cleaner haha it will not try to suck your fingers in, if its wet it is more likely to be smoother to get them in or out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous