All Comments on 'The Reluctant Seedling'

by Nefarium

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
2soon2no2soon2noabout 1 year ago

I congratulate you on being a skilled story teller. The devices that you bring to life are titillating and vivid, which is critical to your story line. I also admired your list of favorite stories and authors. Now I'm reading them. I hope you keep it up! 5 stiff cocks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this! Any chance that there will be more chapters? I want to see her with the real #4! Maybe she'd start showing him her body during sessions.

NefariumNefariumabout 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous, that's a cool idea. Perhaps I will revisit the story some time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. The title drew me in - excellent title that made the story stand out, well done! - and the writing kept me reading. I usually prefer shorter stories but I read right to the end of this one. I hope you will take that as the compliment it is. :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, I would love to see another part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNefarium@Nefarium
With untold influence and ingenuity, nothing is beyond the grasp of Nefarium, enacting their own cruel brand of creativity on devious predicaments on the unwilling for the viewing pleasure of their exclusive members. Even if the victims reported what happened, would anyone bel...