The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had been correct, the light on her nipples highlighted them and managed to add something to the picture, the innocent shepherdess juxtaposed with the scantily clad woman and her erect nipples.

The final set was even more revealing. A quarter cup bra served only to present Carly's breasts for the viewer whilst the knickers were crotchless, again leaving her labia fully exposed. In addition, she wore stockings and suspenders, for only the third time that day. Once again, Ryan found his penis reacting to the sight in front of him. And this time it seemed Carly was fully aware of how she looked, her gaze drifting down to his groin and the bulge in his trousers.

Ryan decided not to bother trying to hide anything this time. It would be up to the company to decide if and how they used this set of photos. He chose a portrait of a naked woman carrying a tray with wine and goblets in one hand and some fruit in a basket in the other. In the picture, the woman had long ginger trestles that covered most of her breasts and a vivid ginger crop of pubic hair, providing the last layer of modesty and hiding her labia. She was making her way to a table that appeared to have a couple of people sitting at it. A serving wench ordered to wait on her patrons in the nude. Carly adopted the pose, though she wasn't holding anything. Her breasts and pussy were in full view. Again Ryan showed her the finished product and checked she was OK with what was visible. She just shrugged and said 'I've shown worse'.

The shoot was complete. They walked back towards the doors and Carly stripped for the last time as Ryan packed away. He suddenly felt her presence a moment before she tapped him on his back. Straightening and turning round, he was again presented with her naked form. She raised herself onto tip toe and pecked him on the cheek.

'What was that for?' he asked as she moved away again and started to dress.

'A thank you. I have so many guys taking sneaky candid pictures of me when they think I'm not looking. I just wanted to say thanks for not doing that. Or if you did, for keeping it discrete. I find it really off-putting when they do that.'

'No problem. Listen, I've really enjoyed working with you and I hope we get the chance to again. Well, I know we might be doing more tomorrow, I meant after that.' Ryan turned his back as he was speaking so he wouldn't be staring at her getting dressed.

'Sure, I hope so too. Anyway, what plans have you got for the rest of the day. I'm booked into a hotel, the Radisson I think, but I've got the afternoon to kill. Are you staying over of going back home?' she asked, now fully clothed and starting to pack the underwear into her case.

'The Radisson. I'm there as well. I know this may sound corny, but I was planning to go to a photography exhibition that's on not far away. I like studying other people's work and trying to pick up some tips.' Ryan had noticed the signs on the tube and made a mental note of where the exhibition was.

'Oh, OK. I might leave you to it then and see you later.' As she finished speaking, Ryan's phone pinged. He looked down to see a message from his Master. Glancing back at Carly who was finishing the last bit of her packing, he opened the message.

--- A special task for London, subbie. I want you to go to the address I'm about to send and ask for Sam. Be there by 3pm. They will be expecting you. Do exactly as you are told. I will be receiving a report and I only want to hear good things. This will be a big challenge so just for today, you are excused your other tasks. Don't be late subbie. ---

Carly was watching Ryan and could see the look that had appeared on his face. Partly confusion and partly fear. 'Is everything all right?' she asked.

'What. Oh, yeah. Just a message from the agency. They want me to pop in and discuss an assignment later. Looks like I won't make the exhibition after all.' He forced a smile on his face in the hope it would discourage further questions.

'That's a shame. Well, don't forget to put a word in for me if you need a cheeky redhead that's happy with most requests. Professional ones, that is.' She added the last after a moment's pause.

'Will do. Anyway, are you going straight to the hotel? Shall I walk with you?' he asked, pleased that she seemed to be moving on from the conversation quickly.

'No, you go ahead. I'll grab a coffee somewhere and see if I can get in touch with a friend who lives not too far away. How about we meet up for something to eat later? Maybe around eight?'

'Can I get back to you? Just in case what the agency want to talk about is something last minute while I'm down here.' He had no idea what the Master had organised and how long he would be indisposed.

'Oh yeah. I hadn't thought of that. Well, let me give you my number and just let me know. If I've not heard by 8.15 I'll sort myself out.' She seemed genuinely disappointed that they might not hook up later but proceeded to type her number into his phone.

Shortly before 3pm Ryan found himself standing on the pavement of a typical London street. There were a number of shops of various descriptions, mostly local specialists rather than the national chains. Interspersed between the shops were doorways, mostly the width of a single door, others wider, with company names displayed on plaques. Looking up above the shops, Ryan could see what looked like offices, another three stories worth, with the buildings cleverly designed to allow the maximum retail space at ground floor level, but still giving access to the offices above. The address he had been given was a freshly painted blue door on which was attached a small brass plaque that displayed the name 'DD Professional Services'. He took a deep breath and entered.

Inside he was immediately met by another door, this one glass. It was locked and to the side of it there was an intercom. Pressing it, he was greeted by a cheery voice. 'Oh hi. I've been told to ask for Sam. I think I have a 3pm appointment,' he said rather nervously.

'No problem. Let me check.' A pause. 'Oh yes, our mystery guest. Come on up.' The door buzzed and Ryan pushed his way through. On the other side of the door there was a small lift and a stairwell. He took the stairs. Reaching the top he found a reception desk, a sofa and some tasteful artwork on the walls. A middle-aged woman sat behind the desk.

'First time I take it?' the woman asked. Ryan studied her more closely as he approached. Not unattractive, she had strong cheekbones and a glint in her eye. She wore her hair short, which Ryan had always thought to be the mark of a woman confident with her looks.

'Er, yes. To be honest I'm not sure why I'm here. This has all been arranged for me.' Ryan looked the woman in the eye as he replied.

'Well, remember to thank whoever made all the arrangements for you. Samantha is our most experienced employee, I'm sure she will look after you. She has already told me she's ready so if you'd like to follow me, I will introduce you.' With that the woman stood and approached the door. Ryan noticed the small keypad next to the door for the first time as the woman entered the code, waited for the buzz and then opened the door. She stepped through without waiting for Ryan and let go of the door as she moved down what appeared to be a short corridor with five doors off it, two on each side and one at the end. Ryan suddenly rushed forwards, not wanting the door to close and leave him in the reception area.

As Ryan caught up with the woman she was knocking on the door at the end of the corridor. A voice responded with 'Come!' and the receptionist opened the door. Then looking over her shoulder to Ryan, she whispered 'Ready?' to which Ryan simply nodded a response. He took a deep breath and walked through the door, the receptionist backing away to the corridor as he passed her. Ryan didn't hear the door close as he was transfixed by what he had stepped into.

The room was much bigger than he had expected from the approach via the narrow stairwell and the tiny reception area. It was a cross between what he had always pictured as a late 19th century boudoir and a dungeon. The walls were black, with all trimmings in red. The floor was wooden with a black and red patterned rug covering approximately half the floor area. His attention was immediately drawn to the wall to his right, which sported a red picture rail only instead of pictures hanging from it, there was the biggest array of implements of punishment he had ever seen. Fixed to the wall opposite was a St Andrews cross and to its left another door, black with the doorframe a vivid red. Scattered around the room were various other items of what he guessed could be described as furniture, though they were not designed for comfort. And in the centre of all this stood a woman the like of which he had only ever seen on Twitter.

Whereas the Mistress who had captivated his girlfriend had been understated when they first met, wearing normal clothes and downplaying the fetish she clearly enjoyed, the woman in front of him now had gone to the other extreme. She wore thigh high black leather boots with fishnet tights escaping from the top and showcasing two shapely thighs. Moving up her body, a tight-fitting pair of black PVC knickers hid the top of the stockings. They were met at the waist by the bottom of a bright red corset with black detail, complementing a trim waist and the top of which held in place what appeared to be an ample bosom. Her shoulders were bare, other than the plaited blonde ponytail that appeared from over her shoulder and snaked its way between her breasts. He could see little of her face as it was covered by a thin lace mask that extended from above her eyebrows to just above her mouth, with what appeared to be a thin strip of wire forming a bridge to expose her nostrils. He gauged that they were a similar age, yet he immediately felt like a small boy in front of an authority figure.

'Welcome slut,' were her first words to him. He stood unable to move. 'I know this will come as a surprise, given my dear American friend has arranged this session for you. Rest assured he has told me all about your strange little arrangement and has given me clear instructions as to what I am to achieve this afternoon. I hope to stay within your limits but if you truly feel you cannot continue today, you may use the safeword 'silverwood'. The session will stop but your Master has told me to make it clear that will mean your period under his ownership has ended in failure. Do you understand?'

'Er yes,' he managed to say, followed by 'I think so'.

'First mistake of the day, slut. Whenever you address me, you will refer to me as Mistress. You can have that one for free but next time you slip up it will cost you. Understood?'

'Yes, Mistress' he replied with slightly more confidence now that it was clear what this appointment was all about.

'Much better. I like fast learners. Next lesson. You don't look at me until I tell you to. You keep your eyes focused on the space between my feet. You have to earn the honour of being allowed to look at my body and right now I don't know that you are worthy. Now, strip. You can place your clothes on that chair.' She indicated a small sofa, barely big enough for two, that was positioned to the left of the door he had passed through, in the corner of the room.

Ryan turned and walked towards the sofa. He hadn't got far before he was stopped.

'No. You strip in front of me, looking at me. Then you put your clothes over there.' The woman had come across as quite friendly to start with, but her demeanour was changing rapidly. Ryan decided to pay more attention to her words and follow them completely. He moved back to his starting position and pulled his tee shirt over his head before crouching to remove his trainers and ankle socks. Then resuming his standing position, he took down his shorts. Hesitating only fractionally, his underpants followed and he stood with his hands at his sides, knowing that the dominant standing in front of him now had a complete view of his chastity cage.

'Ah yes, he told me you would most likely be caged and that I was to make the punishment much worse if you weren't. Lucky for you that you're behaving yourself. Not so lucky for me though. There's nothing I love more than having a defenceless cock to play with. I love the way you can inflict so much pain and yet they still get hard. Always such a giveaway for the identity of the pain slaves.' There was a smile on her face that convinced Ryan she wasn't joking. Already small, he felt his penis retreat a little further towards the safety of his body. Yet despite the fear she was starting to instil in him, there was also a sense of excitement at what lay ahead.

'Still, never mind. I have my instructions and today is all about your ass, slut. Now tidy those clothes and then why don't you slip in there,' she paused and indicated the door behind her, 'and give yourself an enema. You'll find everything you need all laid out.'

Ryan did as instructed. Passing through the doorway he found a spacious bathroom with a changing area, even a couple of lockers. Functional rather than attractive. He found the now familiar enema kit and started on the task at hand thinking that although he hadn't paid any money, this was clearly a professional set up where it appeared more than one professional dominatrix plied their trade.

A few minutes later and with a clean ass, Ryan returned into the main room, or dungeon as he was coming to think of it. The Mistress was waiting for him. 'Hands out' was all she said. Ryan did as he was told and two Velcro cuffs were placed around his wrists, each with a carabiner clip attached. Samantha then handed him two more and indicated they were to be placed around his ankles. Once suitably dressed, Ryan was led to the St Andrew's cross, where his wrists and ankles were attached to retaining loops clearly designed for that very purpose. Suddenly he felt vulnerable.

'We're going to start by warming that ass up a little,' was all that Samantha said. Then he felt her gloved hand circling his right buttock, occasionally kneading it, before a sudden and unexpected slap. He tried to pull away but his arms and legs were in contact with the wooden cross and he had nowhere to move to. The same thing happened with his left buttock and then the process was repeated until a total of ten blows had been administered to each cheek. Ryan could feel the tingling sensation spreading.

'Right, that's warmed you up. Now for the first implement.' Ryan's thoughts suddenly focused on the night Nikki had first met the Mistress, his girlfriend naked and bound to an exact same cross, her ass slowly being striped by the repeated blows of a cane. He had no idea what implement was about to strike him. All he could do was tense his body in anticipation. Yet despite his predicament he was excited. He was about to find out just how his girlfriend had felt that first time.

Ryan had little experience of BDSM other than what he had seen on Twitter and on that night with Nikki and the Mistress that had changed their lives. He had no idea what sort of implements existed or what they would do to him. Yet the first one he recognised as soon as it made contact with his skin and prompted a grunt to escape from his mouth. It was a leather paddle. He was again transported back to that night, remembering how his girlfriend had been in the exact same position and how he had photographed her bottom, getting redder after each stroke of the paddle. As Samantha continued to beat his buttocks he lost all track of time, not feeling the pain but remembering the night that kept featuring in his memory, of how Nikki had suffered and how she had been given the option of stopping the pain but chose to continue to please the Mistress. Ryan was transported back to his place behind the Mistress, photographing the action and watching as his girlfriend took the punishment. Only now as he watched, it was himself strapped to the frame and Mistress Samantha administering the punishment. The imaginary Ryan looked down on the real Ryan and watched as his ass grew redder. He felt a sense of satisfaction that the Mistress was achieving her objective.

Suddenly he realised the blows had stopped and he was dragged back to the present by the feel of the woman's hand between his legs, searching for the cage, feeling the erection enclosed therein.

'Well it looks as though we may have a pain slut here,' she said as she let go of the cage. Instead of flopping down between his legs, the erection held the cage out in front of him. 'I think you're enjoying this, aren't you?'

Ryan tried to turn his head but was unable to see the woman behind him. He stopped trying an answered with a timid 'Yes Mistress'.

'I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Are you enjoying this?'

'Yes Mistress.' Then his mind once more returned to that night and the words of his girlfriend. 'Please may I have more.'

'Oh you needy little slut. You'll be getting lots more, don't worry. I'm just going to choose a different implement.'

Ryan heard the heels moving across the wooden floor, initially away before returning. He braced himself but nothing happened. Then just as he began to wonder what was going on, a stinging sensation. It felt like a cane and it certainly sounded similar to the noise he had heard that first night. As the second blow fell just under his buttocks he yelped. As the blows continued he sensed the woman was expertly covering his entire bottom and he imagined the sight it would be later with welts neatly lined next to each other. He lost count of the number of times she struck him, hanging his head and accepting that this would continue until she decided he had suffered enough. He never considered using the safe word, he remembered Nikki the day after her ordeal and the pride she took in the marks on her body. He knew already that at some point he would be sending a picture of his bottom to the Master and he wanted the Master to be impressed at the level of suffering he had taken.

He again realised that the blows had stopped, once more lost in his own thoughts and not realising that the woman now stood by his side. She suddenly gripped the hair at the back of his head and pulled hard.

'Your ass will remind you of me for a few days, slut.'

'Thank you, Mistress,' he replied. Before he had finished speaking she had started to undo the clips holding him in place.

'Time for your treat. On your knees slut and wait here for me.' She pointed to the floor at her feet and then without waiting to see him move into position, she walked to the anteroom and closed the door behind her. Ryan knelt facing the door she had walked through, his gaze at the floor and the bottom of the door. After a couple of minutes she re-emerged.

'You may look at me, slut.' Her voice again commanding.

Ryan raised his gaze and found his eyes fixed to the dildo that protruded from the harness Samantha now wore. He had suspected as much when performing the enema, but this confirmed it. The Master had clearly discussed his hang-up over penetration with the woman in front of him and their plan was for him to experience it first-hand. He was just relieved that it appeared to be quite a small phallus, quite thin and possibly less than six inches in length.

'I see you've worked out what's going to happen,' she said, a short laugh escaping from her mouth. 'Well crawl over here and get it nice and wet.'

Ryan again obeyed her command. As he knelt at her feet and looked up at the phallus, he felt more submissive than at any other point during his period of service. He had struggled with the concept slightly during his interactions with the Master, knowing that ultimately he was choosing to do what was asked and that because of the distance between them there was always an option to fake something. He was submitting but deep down he knew it wasn't the same as the experience Nikki had gone through. This was different. Yes, he had a safe word, but he was about to surrender control. Up until this point he had been able to choose the degree to which he submitted; how deep he took the dildo in his mouth, how much of himself he exposed in a photo. Now, this woman he had never met before was the one calling the shots. The pain already emanating from his bottom reminded him of that.