The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They carried their drinks over to a quiet alcove area. The pub wasn't busy as it was away from the main route to the nearby tube station and as a result was less popular with the local office workers. Carly took an armchair which left Ryan with a box seat built into the wall. There was no cushion and he grimaced as he lowered himself onto the wood, groaning slightly as the pressure increased on the welts that covered his ass.

'Are you sure everything is all right? First you seemed nervous and now you seem in pain. Are you finding it difficult to be seen with me? I like to get to know the photographers I work with, especially when the first shoot goes as well as ours did this morning. But if you've got a problem with me, just let me know.' She seemed genuinely upset that she had inadvertently upset him.

'God no, it's nothing like that. Look, I'm sorry, I got a bit of a surprise just now and I've also got a pain in my backside, literally, I don't mean you.' He looked up into her big brown eyes and felt embarrassed that she thought he was upset with her. This had the opposite effect to the one he'd hoped, as Carly became more interested in where he had been and what had happened. He tried to pass it off as high jinks that had led to him falling off a stool, but he wasn't convinced she'd believed him. Eventually he managed to move the conversation to her and learned that she had recently split up with her boyfriend and was feeling a bit down.

'I guess what it came down to was that he was just too controlling. If anyone is going to take control in a relationship I'm involved in, it will be me!' Carly exclaimed, bringing the discussion about her ex to a conclusion.

'Listen, let's finish these drinks and then I'll run my errand and make sure I'm back for dinner. It sounds like you need the company, though I'm pretty sure if you walked into the hotel bar alone there would be a long queue of people offering to buy you a drink.' Ryan tried to make it sound like a compliment.

'Thanks, that would be great,' she replied. 'I hate eating in hotels. They are full of businessmen on expense accounts who assume because I'm there alone its fair game for them to hit on me. Hell, some of them don't even bother taking off their wedding rings.'

As soon as the drinks were finished they headed back to the hotel, Carly saying that she was planning a long, luxurious soak in the bath whilst Ryan ran his errand. Ryan dashed into his room, grabbed the key and an envelope from the desk, wrote 'Mistress Samantha' on it, stuffed the key inside, folded it in half and shoved it into his pocket. Then he rushed out of the hotel and back to the tube station. He didn't see Carly, sitting in the reception area and hiding behind a magazine, nor the fact that she got up and followed him in the direction of the tube station.

Ryan was still feeling the punishment he had received earlier and was hoping there wouldn't be any more to endure. He really did want to get back to the hotel, partly to ensure there were no more questions from Carly that would be inevitable if he had to cry off. Rushing around wasn't helping but he wanted to get back to the chambers as quickly as he could. Carly found it easy to follow him, Ryan having no cause to check behind him. Even when they got on the tube, she managed to position herself at the opposite end of the carriage in such a way as she could see him a lot easier than he would be able to see her. Not that he was looking.

But Carly had a much tougher decision to make when she saw Ran disappear through the doorway into the office block. Should she follow or should she wait outside and catch him as he returned to the street. She didn't really know him so she had no idea as to whether he would be annoyed at having been followed. But she couldn't really risk going upstairs and bumping into him. Just as she was debating what to do, she noticed the plaque and the name 'DD Professional Services'. Pulling out her phone, she googled the name and the address, or at least the street name and number.

Carly hadn't really thought about what Ryan was doing and she didn't really care that much, it was just that she was a curious sole and his behaviour had been odd. She had time to kill and wanted to get to the bottom of it. Her comment that she liked to get to know the photographers she worked with was genuine. She wanted to be able to trust them and there was something not right with Ryan. But she hadn't for one minute expected what was now displayed on her phone.

The first listing in the search results was for a website called Dominant Damsels. Clicking the link she was presented with an age warning and when she said yes to being over 18, she was taken to a website that made it clear their target audience was submissive men in search of a female dominant. She whistled, drawing the attention of a young guy who happened to be passing her. Realising he might have misconstrued it as a wolf whistle, she shook her head and pointed at her phone with a big smile on her face. The man shrugged and continued on his way. Scrolling to the bottom, Carly noticed the address for the 'discreet and fully equipped play dungeons' was exactly where she now stood.

Just as she started clicking on links to some of the pages promising biographies of the Mistresses and descriptions of the services they provided, she heard the door opening behind her and looked up to see Ryan with a puzzled expression on his face, unable to work out why the woman he had left at the hotel was now standing in front of him.

Carly took charge of the situation. 'There's no need to be ashamed Ryan,' she said, grasping his arm and leading him back in the direction of the tube station. 'I actually find it quite interesting that you're into dominant women. Let's get back to the hotel and you can tell me more.'

Ryan tried to protest but Carly was having none of it, making it clear that she had been looking at the website. And suddenly his resistance broke. Why should he bother to hide it? People did all sorts of things these days and the artistic community had long been known for certain sexual proclivities. It wasn't as though an interest in dominant women would do him any damage at work. And besides, he wasn't interested in dominant women, was he? His mind wandered back to that afternoon and suddenly he wasn't so sure. Carly seemed reluctant to probe him too much in public, which gave him a little time for him to decide just how much to tell her.

By the time they were back in the hotel lobby it was past 7pm and they decided to head straight for the restaurant. Or rather, Carly did and Ryan was expected to follow. He had already noticed she was giving off a much more dominant vibe since learning that Ryan was somehow connected to a dominatrix. He had thought about a cover story that involved the agency sending him there to arrange a shoot but then he had to admit he was more than a little curious as to what Carly's next move would be now she thought he was submissive.

Sure enough as soon as they were seated at the table Carly began questioning him about his reason for visiting the chambers. By that point he had the cover story honed and ready. Yet just as he was about to explain the dominants were clients, an overwhelming urge to tell the truth washed over him and he told her everything. The feeling of relief, and yes submission, as he explained about Nikki and the Master, the Mistress and the challenge he had accepted was all consuming. Carly hadn't pushed him too hard when questioning, but he had known his place was to tell the truth and allow her to take control of the situation.

Carly was completely surprised by the confession. She had partly been teasing him, almost expecting there to be a simple explanation so she was caught slightly off guard when he had admitted to having been dominated earlier that day. At that point Carly had pushed him for more details and gradually the afternoon's events had been recounted in full. By the end of the story, she was trying to work out what her next move should be.

'So what happens now? You're submissive but once you've finished this challenge you won't have a dominant to serve. What are you going to do?' she asked.

'I've no idea,' replied Ryan, 'it's only really the last couple of days that I've come to realise I actually enjoy this and want it to continue. This afternoon was overwhelming but just talking about it with you has made me realise I do want it to happen again. I really can't wait to come back next week. But beyond this time with the Master, who knows.'

'Maybe you should serve me.' She tried to make it sound flippant but the look she gave him after the words had left her mouth gave her away. Carly was definitely interested in trying her hand at dominance.

Ryan looked at her and knew she wasn't joking. 'Look, I'm flattered and I will give this some serious thought. But right now I want to get through the next two and a bit weeks. I don't want to lose sight of the fact the objective of all this is to buy Nikki her freedom to be with her Mistress. But once that is done, we will need to work out what the future looks like. At the moment I can't see how a future for me and Nikki can co-exist with us being submissives serving different mistresses and to be honest that scares me. I don't want to lose her.'

'Understood. I don't want to get in the way of your relationship. From what you've said already I can see how much you love her. She's a lucky woman.' Carly paused, as though considering something that had only just popped into her head. 'But that doesn't mean we can't have our own D/s fun from time to time, does it? In fact, no time like the present. Follow me, subbie.' They had already signed for the food and so as Carly stood and headed for the lifts, Ryan felt he had no choice but to follow.

They didn't speak in the lift, Carly having already decided they were heading for Ryan's room. As they walked down the corridor from the lift he was already sliding into a submissive state. He had no idea what she had planned and he didn't really care. He thought back to the buzz the afternoon session with Mistress Samantha had given him and the excitement of the prospect that it would be repeated this evening with Carly suddenly overwhelmed him. He would do whatever she wanted to experience that feeling again.

As he opened the door and stepped back to allow Carly to enter first, his phone buzzed. 'Leave it for now,' Carly ordered. She walked over to one of the two chairs that were in front of the window. 'Why don't you show me your cage, subbie.'

Ryan knew it wasn't a question. He stood about eight feet away from Carly at the end of the bed and unbuttoned his shorts. Then he stopped and looked at the window. It had been light when he'd been in the room earlier but night had now fallen and the lights he'd switched on as they'd entered the room were illuminating them for the inhabitants of the buildings opposite. He had no idea what those buildings were, this being London they could have been anything from private residences to a hospital, but he knew anyone looking over would have a clear view.

'Oops. Silly me. You're a submissive, not an exhibitionist,' Carly said, getting up and pulling the curtains across. 'There. Now, don't just show me. Why don't you treat me to a little striptease. Naked. Now!' The Carly of the photoshoot had gone. In her place was a naturally dominant woman who was determined to make the most of the unusual circumstances she had been presented with.

Ryan knew better than to protest, his desire to please her now the primary objective in his mind. He cast his mind back to Nikki, stripping in his flat that first time he had been asked to dominate her. He now knew why he had been reluctant to take the dominant role. Self-consciously, he started to pull his tee shirt over his head but he hadn't got far before she stopped him. 'Slow down. I want you to tease me, subbie. It is a strip tease after all. Here, I'll even give you some music to help.' Carly grabbed her phone and after some tapping the familiar refrain of 'The Stripper' filled the room. 'Might as well use the classic tune, mightn't we?'

Ryan's embarrassment increased tenfold. He'd never been a confident dancer and he now found himself expected to not only strip but also dance for the woman who only twelve hours ago had been a new colleague. He again thought back to Nikki performing in his flat and how she had got into the mood before the blinds had been opened. He tried to copy some of those moves, swaying his hips and turning around occasionally so that he could look over his shoulder at Carly. He had hoped it would get easier the longer it continued but it didn't. He became conscious of repeating the same moves, so once his shorts had been removed, he didn't waste much time before standing in front of Nikki and removing his pants. For that final action there was no hesitation. He'd already stripped in front of a stranger once today and was starting to get used to the idea of dominants seeing him naked.

'Oh my god, that is amazing!' Carly shrieked. 'I've never seen anything like that before.' She jumped out of her seat and rushed towards him, falling to her knees so she could get a good look. 'Does it hurt?' she asked.

'No. It took a while to get the sizing right but it's fine now,' Ryan answered truthfully. Carly reached out and gingerly grasped the tube between thumb and forefinger, before moving the cage to get a better look at the base ring and the way in which it was secured.

'That is amazing. There are some ingenious people out there,' she said. Then she suddenly let go of the cage and returned to her seat. 'Turn around. Let me see how badly Mistress punished your ass.' Ryan did so, deciding at the same time that he should bend over to give Carly a better view. The gasp that escaped her lips left him in no doubt it was as bad as it felt. 'Oh my. She certainly wanted to make an impression on you! In more ways than one.' Carly added.

'Right, I think you should check your phone,' was her next command. Ryan did so. A message from the Master awaited him.

--- I hope you enjoyed your surprise this afternoon, subbie? ---

--- Yes Master. Mistress Samantha certainly made an impression on me. ---

Ryan didn't feel bad at repeating Carly's words. The reply was almost instant.

--- What are you up to subbie? Seems odd that you're staying in a hotel and take that long to reply to me. ---

Ryan paused before replying. He wasn't sure just how much to say.

--- In the hotel with the model I am working with Master. We were just finishing our meal. ---

--- I see. And you didn't want to reply in front of her I suppose. You're not ashamed of serving me are you subbie? ---

--- No Master. She knows about you. ---

Ryan had decided it was his turn to try and shock the Master.

--- Tell me more subbie. How does she know about me? ---

Ryan recounted the events of the afternoon from the point he had first left the chambers.

--- What an amazing coincidence, you working with a dominant woman, today of all days. And I'm pleased to hear that you are getting comfortable in the submissive role, at least comfortable enough to share it with someone of your own choosing. I will have to work out how I can use this to my advantage before your four weeks are up subbie. So, go back to your ....Mistress???.... and tell me all about what you get up to in the morning. I want a nice long message waiting for me when I wake up. ---

---Yes Master. Thank you for my time with Mistress Samantha Master. ---

--- That's quite all right subbie. I thought it better that your first time being penetrated should be special, not something you did on your own. I've known Sam for many years and we've used each other like this a few times to allow our influence to reach across the pond. Your lesson for today subbie, never under-estimate what I'm capable of just because I live in a different country. ---

--- I don't think I will ever under-estimate you Master. ---

Ryan put his phone down on the bed and only then remembered his position, naked in front of Carly. Whenever he messaged his Master, he found it all consuming. The Master was full of surprises and that kept Ryan on edge. The nervous anticipation of wondering what was next left him teetering on the edge of a precipice, desperate for more and yet always fearing what was to come. This time it had even distracted him from the fact that he was naked in front of a woman he had met for the first time just over twelve hours earlier.

'Show me!' Carly demanded, holding her hand out for the phone Ryan had just put down. Ryan picked it back up and then gingerly approached Carly to pass it to her. For some reason, the nearer he got to her physically, the more embarrassed he became about his lack of clothing.

Carly was immediately absorbed into the message exchange, working her way back through and eventually seeing some of the pictures Ryan had sent. As she continued to scroll through, Ryan just stood with his head bowed and his hands behind his back. Eventually, she raised her head and spoke.

'Wow, this has been pretty intense hasn't it? I think maybe I should contact this guy and join in the fun!' With that, she picked up her own phone and noted down the Master's details.

'Now, what shall we do with you?' she said, once more looking at Ryan. 'I know. You said you were given a dildo today. Go get it. I want to see your deepthroat skills first hand.' And so Ryan found himself once more taking a phallus into his mouth. Carly encouraged him to make love to the phallus rather than just open his mouth and take it, suggesting he kiss the tip and run his lips down the length. She made him perform for about fifteen minutes before declaring that she had seen enough. During that time, Ryan remained focused on putting on a good show, determined to please the woman who appeared keen to take on the mantle of his dominant.

'Right. One final task before we call it a night. We'd both better get some sleep before we meet Sandra. If she doesn't like today's photos, it will mean quite a long day tomorrow to get a new set taken. So grab your keycard and follow me.'

Ryan just stood his ground with a confused look on his face. Carly was picking up her phone and purse, apparently not intending to elaborate, prompting Ryan to speak. "Er, Carly, where are we going? I'm going to need to put some clothes back on.'

'No you're not. I'm right across the corridor, you're coming to my room. And we need to decide on what you're going to call me. I don't think it's right for you to call me by my name when you're submitting to me. Mistress is out, too confusing when you already refer to a Mistress even if you don't serve her yourself. How about Goddess? I quite like the sound of that.' She started walking towards the door as she finished speaking, opening her purse for her own key.

Ryan was about to question her when he slipped fully into submissive mode. If this woman wanted to dominate him, then he could think of worse ways to spend the evening. Nervous at venturing outside the safety of his room without clothes, he simply moved to let her pass him and said 'Yes Goddess, that sounds very appropriate.'

Carly opened the door and quickly glanced up and down the corridor. Ryan stood a little behind her and took some comfort from the idea that she wouldn't have gone through with what she was doing if there had been anyone there. Making sure he had his own key card in his hand, he followed her into the corridor and allowed his door to close. Then Carly accidentally dropped her own card and had to bend to gather it. Suddenly the thought of CCTV dawned on Ryan and standing in the corridor he quickly covered his groin with his hands. As he looked around trying to spot if there was a camera, Carly opened the door and he hurriedly followed her inside.