The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Right. I don't know about you, but London always makes me feel a little grimy after I've been out and about. I like a nice shower before bed and now I have a nice submissive slave to pander to my every whim, you're going to wash me. Come on.' Carly undid her blouse and threw it on the bed, revealing the green gauze underwear she had modelled earlier that day. Then she sat on the bed and held out her right foot towards Ryan. Realising that she wanted him to remove her shoes, he rushed towards her and dropped to his knees. Cradling her foot in his hands, he gently undid the laces and eased the ankle boot from her foot. He would never have thought how such a simple act could be so sensual, but kneeling at her feet without clothing, slowly undressing her, delivered a charge of energy between them. The second boot followed the first. Then Ryan continued, stroking her foot and ankle before slowly peeling her sock off. Once it had been removed he stroked her naked skin assuming that she might appreciate a foot massage after a long day. Carly said nothing and so he continued for a few minutes before swapping back to her other foot, removing the sock and repeating the massage.

Finally Carly spoke. 'I like a slave with initiative. Thank you.' She pulled her foot away and then stood up, pushed her jeans down her thighs to pool at her feet. Lifting one leg free of the denim she paused and Ryan realised what he was expected to do, gathering the leg of her jeans and moving it to allow her to plant her foot back on the floor. She then raised the second leg and he took the jeans fully away, folding them as best he could from his kneeling position before placing them on the bed. He rocked back to sit on his heels and looked up at the model standing before him. He had seen her in the underwear earlier, but the circumstances and his position had been very different. Now up close, he again evaluated her body. She was skinny without bordering on being unhealthily so, thin but toned being a good summation. He could see clear definition in her calf muscles and her thighs looked as though she was not afraid of exercise. The green fabric that only partially covered her pubic mound revealed the lack of hair he had noted earlier. Working his way up her body, he admired the perfectly flat stomach, though it did trigger an image of Nikki who carried more weight and he found himself thinking that he much preferred his girlfriend's curves to the thinner, more angular woman in front of him. He decided not to look any further as it would be too obvious, but Carly had already rumbled him.

'Like what you see slave. How does it feel knowing you will see this body but never have it?'

Somehow it felt natural to submit to this woman. Nikki was a girl next door type. He felt lucky to share his life with her and it felt right. Carly had the aura of someone completely out of his league. 'That's only right Goddess. I would never expect to be allowed to do anything other than pleasure you, Goddess.' He finally raised his head and looked her in the eye, seeking approval.

'Good answer slave. Now follow me.' She brushed past him and walked to the bathroom.

The bathroom didn't actually have a bath. The same format as Ryan's, there was a reasonably large walk-in shower, with a towel rail on the side wall containing one large bath towel and a smaller hand towel. As Ryan entered, Carly was removing her bra, placing it on the worktop by the sink. The panties followed and she stood naked by the entrance to the shower. Clearly used to people seeing her in various stages of undress, there was no hesitation or shyness.

'I'm going to take a shower and you're going to come in and soap me down, slave. Hurry up.' She stepped under the shower head and turned on the water, having checked the temperature setting. Throwing her head back, she let the water cascade over her. Ryan watched, not quite believing the day was ending this way. His penis was now hard and straining against the plastic confines of the tube encasing it, which he couldn't quite understand as whilst he was admiring Carly's body, he had absolutely no expectation of the current situation developing sexually. As he thought it, he also remembered that it couldn't. His chastity key was no longer available to him. Dragging his focus back to the here and now, he grabbed the small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash from by the sink and followed Carly into the shower just as the rigid glass wall that was there to stop the water spraying into the room started to steam up from the heat of the water. He wasn't entirely sure what she wanted him to do and so he hesitated.

'Start with my hair, slave.' She tilted her head back and with the height differential between them, Ryan found himself perfectly positioned to rub the shampoo into her long, ginger hair. Carly would have been a striking woman without the natural gifts she had been blessed with; the cheekbones and facial shape he had noticed the first time he had studied her portfolio. Just the hair and the way she wore it, pulled back to display her face, was enough to capture anyone's attention. As a photographer, it always annoyed him when a good-looking woman wore her hair down and covered her natural beauty. Ryan started to run his hands through Carly's hair, slowly working the shampoo in deeply. As he pulled back to allow Carly to rinse, she pointed to her feet and said simply, 'start washing my feet, slave.'

Ryan took the body wash and dropped to his knees once more. Carly lifted each foot in turn to allow him to repeat the massage he had performed earlier, this time working the soap over her skin. He worked his way up and over her calves, gently massaging each as his hands glided over the muscles, stopping just above the knee on each leg. By then the shampoo had gone and so he returned to her hair and applied the conditioner. Then leaving it to soak in, he used his initiative and returned to his kneeling position to soap her thighs. He wasn't sure how high to go and decided Carly would stop him at the point she became uncomfortable. Squirting some body wash onto his hands he rubbed them together to make a lather and then massaged her left thigh, working from the bottom to the top. Pausing, he met no resistance and so continued until the edge of his hand brushed her labia as his hands encircled the topmost part of her thigh.

'Sorry Goddess,' Ryan uttered as he felt her labia yield slightly to the touch of his hand. He withdrew and started on her right leg. The same process and the same result, again stopping only when his hand made contact with her lower lips.

'Don't feel you have to stop on my account slave. It's been a hot day and all my nooks and crannies are a little sweaty. I want you to make sure they are nice and clean please.'

Ryan couldn't quite believe what he had heard. She was inviting him to touch her. He looked up and met her gaze. Then she gently nodded, that simple act the permission he had sought. Again applying the body wash to his hands, he made sure his fingers were soapy before gently touching her lips once more, this time with his fingertips. Tentatively he pushed his index finger gently between her lips, revealing her inner labia. Holding her outer lips open, he raised his left hand and repeated the action, his index finger again easing her lips apart until his finger was inside her. Casting a swift glance up, he found Carly with her head thrown back rinsing the conditioner away, apparently oblivious to the presence of his fingers. Yet it was impossible for her not to feel his touch and her lack of resistance spurred him on. Initially he increased the number of fingers inside her to three, working them around and applying what soap was left to her vaginal walls. Then he straightened his thumb and allowed it to make contact with her hardening clitoris, first applying gentle pressure before pushing down harder.

'Much as I'm enjoying that slave, I don't think you've earned the right to make me cum just yet. I suggest you focus on making sure my ass is clean.' With that she turned, his fingers automatically removed from her vagina as she presented him with a view of her bottom. Without a second thought he again soaped up his hands and then caressed her bottom, working the soap between her cheeks and stopping only when his fingers made contact with her bottom hole.

'Thank you slave. Now pass me the gel.' He did so and she proceeded to wash the upper part of her body herself, working the soap around her breasts before washing her arms and armpits. After rinsing one more time, she switched off the water and stepping past the still kneeling form of Ryan, took the bath towel from the rack and began to dry herself.

'That's enough for today slave. Why don't you run back to your room and get yourself dry in there? After all, I don't want to dirty my towels by allowing you to use them, do I?'

'No Goddess. Thank you Goddess,' was all Ryan managed to stay as he raised himself off his knees. Carly stepped back to allow him to pass and then watched as he sheepishly picked up his key and opened the door, the water still dripping from his naked body. Carly was standing directly behind him as he poked his head into the corridor and looked both ways. He sighed with relief at the lack of people and covering the width of the corridor with two giant strides, he presented the plastic card to the sensor on his door and sighed again as it allowed him entry to the privacy of his room.

Having dried himself, he lay on the bed and within seconds he had drifted into sleep. But it was a fitful sleep, the events of the day appearing but in a series of juxtaposed images. Carly standing in front of him with a strap-on between her legs, Nikki in the shower, Samantha sitting opposite him in the hotel restaurant and casually asking if he had taken it in the ass before. His alarm woke him the following morning but Ryan felt more tired than when he had stretched out on the bed the night before.

He walked into the restaurant at the time they had agreed, dreading the moment he would face Carly. The night before had evolved almost naturally and it had seemed the obvious thing to do when she had made it clear she wanted him to submit to her. Meeting her in the cold light of a new day would be challenging. Yet as he approached the table she was already seated at, it was as though nothing had happened. She greeted him with a cheery wave.

'Morning Ryan. Sleep well?' she asked. It took Ryan back.

'Er no, as it happens. I couldn't seem to settle. How about you?' he replied.

'Never better. Did you send any photos to Sandra yesterday? Have you heard back from her yet? I was just wondering if we'd get away early.' There was no hint at what had passed between them the evening before.

'Well I sent some examples and said we'd flip through the whole lot when we get together today. All I got back was a brief comment along the lines of 'looking good' I think.'

'OK, well shall we get going as quickly as we can? Not that I want you to rush breakfast of course. You're the boss, I'm just the model.' Ryan wondered if he detected a twinkle in her eye, but otherwise there was still no reference to their very different roles when they'd last spoken to each other.

They arrived at the gallery first but didn't have long to wait. Ryan carried a tablet that he used for displaying photos to clients on site and he'd transferred the pictures that morning. It didn't take Sandra long to work through and choose her favourites. They agreed there was no need for any further work that morning and Sandra was gone before 11am.

Ryan was packing his tablet away into his bag when Carly came over to him. 'Listen, I'm going to run. There's an early train I can just about catch if I get a wiggle on. Thanks for a great shoot yesterday. And as for the other thing, I got in touch with your Master last night and he loves the idea of me being involved for the rest of your little arrangement. I'll be in touch, slave!'

Shocked, Ryan looked up to see Carly disappearing through the door out of the hall. Somehow he didn't like the idea of what the next two weeks might have in store.