The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled himself upright and reached out to take the dildo in his hand. She stopped him with a barked command.

'No hands, slut!'

Ryan lowered the hand that had reached out. For some reason he decided she would prefer them behind his back. Then he put the fellatio training to good use, slowly taking the dildo into his mouth before starting to move his head back and forth as he coated it with his saliva. She allowed him to continue for several minutes before pulling away.

'It looks as though you were enjoying that slut. Has your Master being making you practice?'

'Yes Mistress,' he replied.

'And would you like to try that with a real cock?' Sam asked. 'Look at me when you answer,' she added as she saw his gaze fall to the floor.

'If it pleases you Mistress,' he answered, looking her in the eye.

'It can be arranged. Perhaps that should be something for your next visit. There are lots of boys that love to serve me. I'm sure they would volunteer their services for your first taste of real cock.'

Ryan couldn't quite believe what he was hearing. He remembered the discussion that had taken place with the Master, the questions about others being involved. It had all seemed so theoretical, as though they were discussing his fantasies about where his submissive tendencies might lead. Now it was starting to feel a little too real.

'Oh that sudden look of fear on your face. Priceless. Don't worry slut, that's not for me to decide. But I might just mention it to your Master when I speak to him. Now, crawl over there and position yourself. You know what's coming.' She pointed to a piece of furniture that could best be described as a cross between a pommel horse and a foot stool. Waist height with wooden legs and leather covered, it was designed for the submissive to drape themselves over and left their body exposed for what could be a variety of purposes.

Ryan did as he was told, noticing as he lent over the leather and grasped the legs on the far side that there were retaining rings, presumably for the cuffs to be attached. But Samantha didn't do so. He could feel her presence behind him and suddenly she kicked gently at one of his legs.

'Wider slut,' she said, as he did her bidding. 'My, I did a good job on those cheeks of yours. Even if I say so myself. Now it's time for your hole. Have you ever had anything in there before?'

'Just a butt plug, Mistress,' he answered.

'Well this will feel very different. I will make sure to use plenty of lube slut. I want to make sure your first time is enjoyable.' Ryan shuddered involuntarily. Everything had suddenly accelerated. Less than an hour ago he had been arriving for a mysterious appointment of which he knew nothing. Now he was bent over and about to have his ass violated.

'Reach back and spread your cheeks, slut. Show me how much you want this.' He couldn't tell but he suspected the dominatrix was enjoying herself.

He again did as he was told. Just when he had thought things couldn't get more humiliating, she had taken it to another level. As he spread his cheeks he could only imagine the sight he presented to the dominant. Holding his cheeks open he suddenly felt the cold chill of lube being dripped down the valley of his butt cleavage. Then, just as suddenly and with no warning, he felt the gloved hand between his cheeks. She worked the lube over his anal ring and then slowly pressed a finger to the opening. The experience of the butt plugs meant he opened more easily than he expected and the next he knew the finger was inside him and working lube around the walls of his anus. The finger was removed, the lube again poured and the process repeated.

Then the moment arrived. He felt the head of the dildo presented up to his anal opening. Despite his best intentions, he tensed. The dildo became more insistent, but it was as if his sphincter muscle had a mind of its own and it had decided today was not the day Ryan was about to lose his anal virginity.

'Relax slut. This is going to happen. You might as well enjoy it.' As she spoke she slapped his punished ass with her hand and the pain that had dulled was suddenly re-awakened. He desperately tried to do as he was told, once more feeling the head of the dildo pressing against the opening to his ass.

When his sphincter finally surrendered, he let out a huge sigh that made the dominant laugh out loud. He took some small pleasure from her reaction but was immediately reminded of what she was doing as he felt the dildo driving deeper inside him. His immediate reaction was similar to that of using the toilet, an urgent need to force the object inside him out. But when he realised it was doing the exact opposite and driving deeper, he felt a new sensation. His anus relaxed and he felt an enjoyment as the dildo extended further inside him than the butt plugs had reached.

He was surprised and a little disappointed when he felt the dominant's thighs against his own. She had buried the dildo as far as it would go. He had taken it all and felt confident he could have taken more. But that was only the start. The dildo was withdrawn part way and then driven back in as far as it would go, this time slightly more insistently. After two or three such movements, Mistress Samantha increased the pace and he realised he was being fucked. It felt so wrong, being on the receiving end of the penetration for the first time in his life, yet it didn't take long before he realised he was enjoying the experience.

Before he had chance to get into the rhythm of the penetration, it stopped. The dildo was withdrawn and then he felt the weight of the dominant leaning on his back. He felt the dildo, slimy from the copious amount of lube that had been used, rub against his inner thigh and then he sensed her lips close to his ear.

'I think you can manage something bigger, slut. Stay right where you are, don't move a muscle.' She walked back to the ante room and moments later returned. Ryan had kept his gaze on the floor and the leather boots appeared into his field of view. He felt the hair at the back of his head again grasped in her clenched fist and his head was raised to see the replacement dildo. This one was bigger, sporting more girth and from what he could see longer than the last.

'Well get to work slut, you know where it's going and I'm pretty sure you don't want it to be dry.' As she spoke, she advanced until the head of the dildo was within reach. He opened his mouth and she took another step forward, his plan to gradually take the dildo ruined as it thrust into his mouth. Quickly opening his mouth to the point at which he felt pain, Ryan realised this was much thicker than anything he had used up until now. He kept his mouth open and allowed the Mistress to piston the dildo back and forth, stopping each time it met the resistance of his throat. When she released his hair and withdrew the phallus he held his head up as high as he could and with his gaze only able to reach to her midriff, he pleaded with her.

'Mistress please don't. It is too big. I can't take that.'

'You can and you will, slut. I sensed last time you were enjoying it. Well now you're going to experience what it's like to feel full.' When she had finished speaking, she walked around him and disappeared out of sight. Soon the sound of lube being squirted from a bottle was heard and he was grateful she wasn't going to follow through with the threat of his saliva being the only lubricant.

'Spread those cheeks, slut. Offer up your hole to me.'

He once more did as he was told, again feeling the humiliation wash over him as he exposed the opening to his anus to this stranger. He sensed the lube running down between his buttocks but this time there were no fingers. It was the phallus that waited by his opening to catch the lube as it dribbled down him. He could sense how much bigger it was than the previous version, just from the way in which it touched both his cheeks as it waited to embark on its journey. The tension in his body returned and the mating dance of his sphincter resisting the gentle pressure of the phallus began again. Samantha would push forward but the sphincter refused to open. She eased back, hoping to give him chance to relax before pushing forwards again but the head of the phallus just felt too big, putting Ryan even more on edge.

He began to doubt that he would be able to take it. Would that upset Mistress Samantha? How would she react? And how would his Master feel? So many questions. As he started to come to terms with the fact the dildo had apparently defeated him, his mind wandered to the description Nikki had given him of how she had been trained. Lowering herself onto a dildo in front of her Mistress, before she had plucked up the courage at the dinner party to offer her virgin ass to the group that had been using her. She had described how it felt in both cases in great detail and Ryan remembered his girlfriend actually feeling proud at having taken both the artificial and real phalluses.

Whether it was the distraction of imagining his girlfriend being used in that way he never fully understood, but Samantha had continued to apply pressure and Ryan had obviously relaxed because the head of the phallus suddenly passed through into his anus and he felt an overwhelming desire to push it back out. That feeling was soon replaced by the worry of doubting whether he would be able to open wide enough to take it all and then, having realised he could, a wave of pleasure washed over him as he felt the larger dildo fill him in a way the previous version hadn't managed. Mistress Samantha established a steady rhythm and he edged his legs further apart to allow her full access.

The dominant noticed the subtle movement and laughed. 'Enjoying it now are you, slut?' she asked.

Ryan was surprised to admit that he was. The whole situation was surreal, but the unique feeling of being penetrated, the proximity of the dominant and the knowledge that this was all something that had been organised by the Master combined to take away any embarrassment he might have felt at his situation. He replied with an almost whispered 'Yes Mistress.'

'You're not going to forget me in a hurry are you? A nice sore asshole and those marks on your buttocks will keep reminding you what an anal whore you've been today.' She paused before adding, 'What are you?'

'Your anal whore Mistress,' Ryan replied. The dominant was clearly experienced in her role, maintaining the original rhythm before slowly increasing the speed. Her thighs were slapping against his as she buried the dildo deep inside him. Ryan could hear groans each time the dildo was fully inside him. Initially surprised that the Mistress was able to feel enough through the fake phallus to elicit a groan, he suddenly realised the groan was coming from him, not her.

He lost track of the time as his anus slowly got used to the dildo filling it. Occasionally the Mistress would pull out completely, positioning the head against his now completely defeated sphincter before driving the full length back inside him with one powerful thrust. Each time she did it, Ryan released a loud groan. It was his natural response and appeared to be more from pleasure than from pain. He now knew he could handle what was happening physically and his mind had come to terms with the fact this woman was controlling how and for how long. His mind again drifted back to his girlfriend and he conjured up an image of her lowering herself onto the erect penis of the man lying prone below her, her anal virginity taken in front of a group of dominants who had all taken their turns with her earlier. Feeling the phallus inside his own ass he began to imagine how she felt, the acceptance of what was happening and the warm glow that started to spread from the knowledge that you were there to please your dominant and apparently doing a good job of it.

Eventually it was over. The dildo was withdrawn and the Mistress slapped his abused ass cheek to signify he could move. But he stayed exactly where he was, unsure of what was next. When Mistress Samantha eventually appeared in front of him, the strap on was gone.

'Move, slut. Back on your knees on the rug.'

He gingerly straightened. His bottom felt slightly odd not having anything inside it. He could only estimate she had fucked him for about thirty minutes. He moved back to the centre of the room and dropped to his knees. Earlier, still unsure of what she had planned for him, he had been apprehensive and trying to work out what was going on. Now he was completely submissive. They had just crossed a line and he now waited for his next instruction, not caring what it was and not trying to second guess whether it was something he could handle. He had just been fucked in the ass by a professional dominatrix. He doubted there was much more she would be able to do today that would surpass the feelings that had washed over him as that coupling had taken place.

'Well I hope you enjoyed your first taste of female domination, slut? I've got some good news. Your Master has paid for a follow up session next week. I suggest you book with my colleague on reception when you leave. I'm looking forward to hearing what he has planned for you in that session.'

'Thank you, Mistress,' Ryan replied, before adding 'I hope I have pleased you this afternoon.'

'Oh you have, slut. As I said, there's only really one thing I enjoy more and that's being able to inflict pain on those silly little things you boys have hanging between your legs. Maybe next time I will be allowed access.' She looked at Ryan and chuckled, but before he could say anything in response, she continued. 'That reminds me. Do you have the key to your cage with you?'

'Er, no Mistress. I left it in the hotel I'm staying at,' he replied.

'Well I want you to bring it back here this evening slut. If I'm not here, put it in an envelope with my name on and leave it with the receptionist. And I assume when you get home, there will be a spare. So here's what you are going to do. Post that one to me as well. You can get the address as you leave. You see, your Master has decided you are going to experience what it feels like to have someone else truly own your erections. I will speak to your Master before you return next week and discuss whether you deserve the key back for the last week of your time with him or whether he will keep you locked until it's all over.'

Once more, Ryan found himself unable to fully comprehend what he had just heard. The chastity angle had been a bit of fun. He had enjoyed the feel of the cage, safe in the knowledge that he had the keys and could remove it whenever he wanted. Now that safety net was being removed. He remained quiet, trying to imagine how he would feel posting the spare key and seeing his last chance to access his penis gone.

'Oh, you've just realised this is a very different type of arrangement now, haven't you. You see, your Master owns your cock and he's decided to give that ownership to me. Just like he owns your ass and I've just enjoyed ownership of that this afternoon.'

Ryan felt his head droop as he again looked at the floor. He felt broken. He had entered into this agreement thinking it would be similar to that Nikki had experienced with the Master before meeting the Mistress; exclusively online, kinky and humiliating in equal measure, but ultimately something he could walk away from if he didn't feel comfortable. Now the feelings were very different, as the dull ache inside his ass and the throbbing pain on the outside reminded him all too clearly. He was certainly being tested.

'Now before you go, there's one more thing your Master requires of you.' She stepped away from him before returning a moment later and placing the phallus that had so recently been inside him on the floor. She positioned it nearer to herself than to him, just off the rug with the suction cup base pressed onto the wooden floorboards. 'This is for you. You are to take it with you. Your Master tells me he has had you practicing your deep throat skills every day. Well, from tomorrow, you've graduated. You are now going to practice your skills as an anal whore. You are to ride that for fifteen minutes every day. And each day, when you're done, you will let your ass cheeks touch the floor either side of it and take a picture for your Master, clearly showing the dildo is inside you. That way, when you return to me next week, you will be ready for something bigger.'

'So show me how you will do it. Get that sweet little virgin ass over here and ride it where it is. I want to make sure you know how to do it.'

Ryan was still shell-shocked from the initial description of what he was expected to do. He moved on autopilot, crawling to the dildo before positioning himself on all fours, but with his belly facing the ceiling and his arms reaching behind him. He realised how exposed he was, Samantha having taken a step back to give herself a better vantage point. His caged cock hung limply between his open legs, fully exposed in front of her. He manoeuvred into position and then carefully moving one hand to grasp the phallus, he pushed himself into a more upright position and positioned the head once more against his sphincter. It had closed but opened with little resistance as he allowed his weight to sink slowly down. His ass swallowed the silicon that once more penetrated it, until he felt his abused cheeks brush against the floorboards. Then he looked up at the Mistress.

'Carry on,' was all she said, before adding 'you're supposed to ride it, not sit on it. Come on put some effort in.'

He began to lift himself, feeling the phallus that was still coated with lube from earlier. 'That's not all' he thought, also thinking of his own ass juices that had mingled with the lube as he had been pounded by the dominant. As he began an up and down motion, Mistress Samantha began to nod in silent encouragement.

'Enough,' she said eventually. 'Go and clean it up, then get dressed. I'm looking forward to next week already. And don't forget, slut, by the end of the day I expect to be holding the key to your cage.'

'Yes Mistress' Ryan answered as he raised himself off the dildo and prised it off the floorboards.

It was only as he was walking back to the hotel from the tube station later, turning the events of the afternoon over in his head again and again, that he realised he could have used the safety word and stopped what had happened. The thought had occurred to him briefly when it had become apparent he was going to be violated, but he hadn't seriously considered doing so. Truth be told, he had wanted to experience what had happened. He was starting to think of it as the submissive's need to please.

He was transported back to the here and now by a sudden shout of his name. Looking up he saw Carly approaching the hotel from the opposite direction and waving at him. 'Wasn't that good timing?' she said as they met in front of the steps up to the hotel entrance. 'So, are we on for dinner?'

'Er, sorry but I need to pop back out again. I don't think I'll be too long, but if truth be told I'm not sure.' Ryan was nervous, not wanting to turn down a second invitation to eat with Carly, but conscious there was no guarantee there wouldn't be further tasks waiting for him when he returned to the Mistress's chambers. He was also suddenly conscious of the dildo he was carrying, wrapped in the jumper he had been wearing but that provided the only means to avoid carrying the gift from his Master in plain view.

'Are you OK? You seem really nervous all of a sudden and you were so confident and well prepared earlier. Is everything all right?' Carly seemed concerned.

'What? Me? No, I'm fine, just turning out to be a day of surprises, that's all. Look, why don't we grab a quick drink, then I'll head back out and I promise I will message you before 8pm to let you know if I'll be back in time to eat here.' Ryan was hoping the attempt at a confident demeanour would discourage her from asking more questions. Carly took him up on his offer and they headed into a pub opposite the hotel.