The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Understood Goddess,' was all that Ryan said as he bowed his head and walked from the room to clean himself and the dildo.

Fifteen minutes later he was back in the living room, standing to the side of the sofa as Carly logged into the chatroom that would be used to communicate with the Master. The smaller dildo was in pride of place in front of the screen and Ryan looked at it, remembering what he had just done in front of Carly and preparing himself to do it again in front of the Master. He knew there was a possibility the session would be recorded and that he would have no control over the images, but he somehow trusted both the Master and Carly. He didn't really know why but he sensed they were doing this for their own entertainment rather than with any malicious intent to embarrass or blackmail him.

'Right slave, all connected, we're just waiting for the Master. Why don't you kneel facing the screen? Show your Master one of those positions you've been practicing.'

Ryan moved into position and deciding it was appropriate, adopted the position 'Wait' kneeling with his legs spread and his hands behind his head. He looked at the screen to see a submissive in front of him and it took a few seconds to realise that it was him. Suddenly the screen flickered, the image of the submissive moved to a small box in the corner and the main image became the face of a man he had never seen before. He was remarkably close to the person Ryan had imagined, in his 50s with a weather-beaten face, dark hair that had flecks of grey and a beard that was past stubble but not quite fully grown out. There were flecks of grey in the facial hair that potentially made him appear older than he really was.

'Well what do we have here? Good evening subbie. Or should I say Ryan?' The use of his name shocked Ryan and without dropping his hands from behind his head he turned to look at Carly sitting on the sofa. She smiled at him.

'No secrets from your Master, slave. He and I have been comparing notes about you. Don't worry, it's only your name. He doesn't know any more personal details than that.' Carly looked serious as she spoke. 'Look, it's worth reiterating, you are free to walk away from this at any point. We're both just giving you the opportunity to experience your submissive side, to understand if that is something you'd like to feature in your life going forward. Isn't that right Master?'

Ryan twisted back to look at the face on the screen. He knew the man was looking at the image of Ryan kneeling naked and the submissive position reinforced the feelings that were growing inside him. He wasn't scared, he was excited.

'That's right subbie. So many people go through their lives suppressing their true feelings. I'm one of the lucky ones who found a way of indulging my interests and I'm always happy to try to help others on their journeys. That's why I've agreed to mentor Goddess Carly here as she embarks on her journey as a dominant. And that's why I'd like to help you decide if this is what you really want in your life. Your girlfriend has made that commitment subbie and if it's something that excites you as well, the possibilities could be limitless. Having a couple who are both submissive would open up so many possibilities.'

The Master paused before continuing. 'So you don't need to fear what I have in store for you. This isn't a trick to get some images of your face. I'm genuinely trying to help you explore your submissive tendencies and, yes, I do get a kick out of dominating people so I'm enjoying this as well. You're my first subbie. The first male to submit to me. And truth be told, I've quite enjoyed the different take on things. I might just do this again someday. But back to you. You've actually progressed faster than I expected and bumping into Goddess Carly has shaken things up as well, so I'm going to offer you a deal subbie. If you make it through to next weekend, I'll call a halt to our little arrangement and Nikki, yes I know her name now as well, Nikki will be free to commit to her Mistress. If you bail out of any of the tasks your Goddess or I give you between now and next Saturday, then you don't fail but we revert to plan A and you serve me for that final week. Is that fair? We'll push you further, but as this is about you now, if you choose to duck out I won't punish your girlfriend.'

Ryan considered this unexpected option. He'd started this solely to demonstrate his commitment to Nikki. The objective was to earn her release from the Master. But the Master had opened a door to a world Ryan was finding exciting and the further he was pushed, the more he wanted to step through that door and never return.

'Yes Master, it is more than fair. Thank you Master,' Ryan responded with his head bowed.

'Look at me Ryan!' the Master commanded.

The instruction cut through him. He lifted his head and looked at the red light illuminated on the webcam, thinking of how he was presented submissively in front of his Master.

'This next week is going to push you. If you are truly submissive, we will find out the lengths you are prepared to go to in your pursuit of your dominant's pleasure. And we are starting this weekend with a little challenge for you because Goddess Carly and I have decided this is what we want to see from you. If you go through with this, you should know that we will both take pleasure from your submission. But before we tell you, I want to see how well you ride a dick subbie. Show me what you've been practicing.'

Ryan took a deep breath. He had applied lube to the dildo and to his anus before the call had started. Now he rose from his kneeling position and stepped back until the didlo was between him and the screen. Then remembering Carly's instructions, he positioned himself over the dildo and presented it to his anal ring. His legs were pointing at the screen, affording the Master a clear view of his locked penis and testicles. Ryan lowered his bottom onto the dildo and felt as his sphincter relaxed to allow the phallus to enter him. He continued to lower himself, feeling the full length of the dildo slowly fill his anus, before starting to gently rock backwards and forwards. Once he had established the rhythm the pleasurable sensation returned and he closed his eyes as he imagined finally being allowed to orgasm.

'If I'm not mistaken, it looks as though your tiny little nub is trying to get hard inside that cage subbie,' the Master observed. 'Are you enjoying this?'

'Yes Master. You have taught me to enjoy the feeling of being full,' Ryan replied.

'Well that should make tomorrow's task a little easier for you. Do you think you'd be able to climax from fucking that dildo with your boi pussy subbie?' In just the same way that Carly seemed to slip from demure, well-spoken woman to a rude, aggressive dominant, so the Master made the same transition.

'I don't know Master. It's enjoyable but it's not the same as the stimulation I can feel through my penis.' Ryan spoke his true feelings. He was well past trying to work out if there was a right or wrong answer.

'Why don't you carry on for another few minutes then subbie. Let's see if you can get yourself close.'

Ryan continued to ride the phallus and as he suspected, he didn't come close to an orgasm. Eventually the Master called a halt to proceedings and Ryan was required to once more kneel in the 'Wait' position.

'Very good subbie. I suspect you just need a few more weeks of denial and then that stimulation of your ass will be enough to take you to a climax. But that won't be up to me, I'm sure you will have moved on before then. Now, about tomorrow's task.' Ryan suddenly stopped listening to the Master. His words had suddenly brought home to Ryan that this arrangement was soon to end and he had no idea what the future might hold for him. He thought about the Mistress and Nikki serving her, then he thought about Carly and wondered what her future might entail as a dominant.

'Ryan, pay attention,' said the Master in a slightly raised voice, dragging Ryan's attention back to the screen. 'Tomorrow Goddess Carly will find a webcam site that has a section for men who like to watch other men. You're going to register and you're going to create a profile that says you're exploring some new submissive feelings you've been having. Goddess Carly will take a suitable profile photo for you. Then at 9pm you will walk into the room you are in now and you will perform the act you've just performed for me. You will be masked and Goddess Carly will have the webcam running, broadcasting your performance to any new followers you have gained by 9pm. Your performance will last for 10 minutes and then Goddess Carly will disconnect. The three of us will then run this webchat again and monitor all the comments and responses you receive to your performance.'

Ryan was shellshocked. They were going to make him perform before an internet full of strangers. He couldn't quite believe it. He started shaking and wondered why they had chosen this task. But before he could say anything, the Master spoke again.

'Don't say anything now Ryan. This is a big task and it's taking you much further than you've been to date. I know you want to say no but think that if you do this you will please us both enormously. And to provide a little more incentive, Goddess Carly has an offer for you. So listen to what she has to say, then sleep on it and give your Goddess your answer in the morning. Carly, over to you.'

The model stepped in front of Ryan, paying attention to stand to one side of the webcam so the Master could still observe the submissive. Ryan looked at her as she lowered her gaze to the submissive kneeling before her.

'I know you must have been disappointed when we showered in London slave and you weren't allowed to give your dominant the pleasure of an orgasm. Well if you complete this task, you will earn that reward. My last boyfriend didn't enjoy oral sex so it has been some time since I've felt the pleasure of a man's mouth on my clitoris. If you complete this task for us slave, you will be allowed to lick me to orgasm. Would you like that slave?' She was looking directly into his eyes as she made the offer.

Ryan looked at her and thought of the contradiction between the woman he saw standing in front of him, plainly dressed in shorts and a tee, and the dominatrix who had casually offered him the reward of performing cunnilingus on her. He couldn't quite believe that his journey into submission had got him to this. Then he thought of Nikki and of whether this constituted cheating on her. In a normal relationship it would be. But theirs was no longer normal. They were both submissive and they had accepted this meant they would have to do things with other people in the pursuit of pleasure. Nikki had done the same, and more, in her pursuit of the highs that come from entering subspace. And whilst Ryan had yet to experience the feelings associated with the highest state of submission, the description Nikki had provided left him in no doubt that he wanted to see if he could attain those levels.

Carly could see the turmoil in his mind and allowed him time to process what she had just said. This was an important moment in their relationship and she wasn't going to rush it. She had chatted with the Master earlier that afternoon during the time Ryan had been performing the tasks she had given him and she had made the offer in the knowledge that she was finding the role of the dominant a huge turn on. And the Master knew from experience that at this stage Ryan would need more than the simple pleasure of pleasing a dominant.

'Yes Goddess,' Ryan finally responded, 'I would like that very much.'

The webcast ended soon after. Ryan remained in a slight state of shock, kneeling on the hard wooden floor. Carly moved back to her position on the sofa and as she passed Ryan, she leant and kissed him tenderly on the top of his head.

'Clean up time slave. Go clean yourself and your little toy, then come back to me in here.'

When Ryan returned Carly was just finishing the wine in her glass. She held it out as he entered the room. 'Why don't you fetch me another slave. And treat yourself to a nice glass of water. It's important you don't dehydrate while you're serving me.'

Ryan was struggling to move his thoughts off what had been planned for him tomorrow as he returned to the kitchen to get the drinks. He was thinking about what might happen if he said no. Two more weeks of what had gone so far wouldn't be too bad if that is what serving the Master meant. But would a refusal mean that he wouldn't get to see Carly, or at least the dominant Carly again? He wasn't sure he wanted that. And just how bad would it be to perform on a webcam? If the account was only set up that day he probably wouldn't even have any followers. The more he balanced his options, the more the thought of not seeing Carly again, of disappointing her when she was clearly looking forward to what they had planned, the more the thought of performing on the webcam site didn't seem a bad alternative.

Carly patted the seat next to her as he walked back into the sitting room. He was surprised that she wasn't making him kneel again, but he wasn't going to argue. The wooden floor was starting to take its toll on his knees.

'Right slave, I have a little experiment I'd like to try. I want to understand what excites you, so I've chosen some video from a couple of websites I just happened to stumble across. We're going to watch them together and I'm going to keep a keen eye on that little nub of yours to see what makes it twitch. Ready?'

'Yes Goddess,' Ryan replied. He was getting more and more frustrated at his inability to touch his penis, especially as the exposure to situations that were stimulating him sexually seemed to be getting more and more frequent.

'Good. So spread your legs nice and wide slave. I want to see exactly how you react to each of these.' Ryan did as he was told, once more feeling exposed but also looking forward to what they were about to watch. The first video was a short clip from Twitter. Ryan looked at Carly to see that she was playing the video from her phone, which she had somehow connected to the TV screen. It showed a woman wearing a leather bodysuit and high heels whipping a man strapped to some sort of stool with a cane. By the end of the clip she had drawn blood and Ryan stared at the trail of crimson as it trickled down his buttock and thigh before dripping to the floor. He had been slightly aroused at the start but as it had become clear the woman was intent on punishing the man, who had been crying out for her to stop by the end, his interest had waned. His caged penis hung limply between his spread legs.

'OK, second one.' Carly again worked her phone and this time a video appeared on a porn site. A naked man was strapped to a St Andrews cross, facing out. His penis was erect, no doubt because of the presence of a tall blonde woman standing next to him and pumping his penis with her left hand. She was wearing figure hugging jeggings and a tight, white top. The simple outfit was finished off with a pair of black, leather boots that rose to mid-thigh. The scene began to play out and Ryan watched as the woman let go of the penis. Her right hand suddenly appeared into shot holding a riding crop and she proceeded to strike the penis repeatedly. It took over five minutes before the captive male lost his erection. But the clip had the opposite effect on Ryan, who's penis had hardened as much as the cage allowed and seemed to twitch each time the crop struck the penis on the screen.

'Looks like that one was of more interest slave. I'm glad I invested in a riding crop before I left London. Maybe we will try that tomorrow.' Carly laughed as she saw the look of surprise on Ryan's face.

The third clip featured two women, one dominant and the other clearly submissive. In this one the submissive was ordered to strip and then crawl to the other woman before using her mouth to bring the dominant to orgasm. Ryan was again hard as it finished, wincing at the pain the cage was causing the confined penis as Carly reached forward to nudge the cage, feeling the arousal. 'Were you imagining Nikki and her Mistress there slave?' Carly asked. Ryan just nodded.

The fourth clip started very differently. This one was again from a website, one of the fan subscription sites that allowed those brave enough to post their own videos and receive cash from followers subscribing to their feeds. A slim woman was kneeling on a bed with her back to the camera. There appeared to be professional lighting being used as the woman was clearly visible but there was little to see around the edges of the image, all of which was in shadow. She appeared to be wearing panties and a corset. A pony tail extended to just below her shoulder blades. It appeared her hair was ginger but only the extremities of the tail were visible as the majority was bound in what appeared to be black tape. Without turning she began to speak.

'Hello weak little boy. You couldn't resist returning to see me again, could you. Have you behaved for me? Have you resisted the temptation to play with that pathetic little thing hanging between your legs? You know I own your orgasms don't you? Well, if you promise me you've behaved, maybe it is time for you to see my breasts.' She stopped talking and began turning towards the camera. The first thing Ryan noticed was that the corset laced up the front. The second thing he noticed was that the mask she wore was very similar to that worn by Mistress Samantha the first time he had visited, covering her identity but transparent enough to hint at a beautiful face underneath. The third thing he noticed was that it was Carly on the screen. He'd thought the voice was familiar and having spent a day photographing her, he recognised the face even though it was partially covered by the mask. His penis, that had begun hardening as he had listened to the dominant voice speaking, suddenly filled the cage, again causing it to twitch and rise between his thighs. Ryan suddenly twisted his head round to look at Carly, his face displaying a perfect image of shock.

'Ha Ha! Well I guess I should be pleased I prompted that reaction. Just think slave, you get the real thing for free when all those poor souls that are addicted to me have to pay for the privilege.' She switched off the video and commanded him to follow her as she moved to the door. Ryan followed. Carly moved quickly to the mysterious door on the other side of the hallway and opened it. Close behind, Ryan stepped through the doorway and looked at what appeared to be the room he had struggled to make out in the video moments before, a bed taking up one side of the room with a camera on a tripod at the foot and two further tripods holding lights on either side of the camera. The rest of the room was sparsely furnished.

'It's how I supplement my income slave. I've been doing it for about four months, since just after I moved in. They're called jerk off instruction videos. There's just something about me filming them and knowing there are a bunch of guys out there looking at me as they masturbate. It gives me such a power rush.' Ryan continued to be amazed at Carly's ability to surprise him.

'But I'm thinking I need to up the ante a little now slave. Perhaps have you feature in my next video with me being a bit more dominant. I wonder if my followers would enjoy watching me use that new crop on you? What do you think to the name Goddess Petra? It sort of hints at the exotic and forbidden don't you think?'

Ryan was trying to keep up with the bombshells Carly kept dropping. He quickly thought about a scenario in which she was whipping him on camera. A couple of hours before the idea would have been horrific, but the seed had been planted by the Master mentioning the webcam session and now the thought of appearing in one of Carly's videos was less daunting. Ryan almost felt proud thinking of the amount of men who would watch the images and wish to be in Carly's presence. He was the lucky one who had been granted that privilege.

123456...8