The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

Ryan looked at Samantha and tried not to show any emotion. His initial reaction had been to scream 'No' and use his safe word. But the submissive character that was developing at pace within him took over and he started to think through the implications as he moved into position. Duncan was smaller than the dildos he had been using so he knew he could accommodate him physically. There was no longer any point worrying about his sexuality, the fact that moments earlier the same penis had been inside another of his orifices suggesting that ship had sailed. But most of all, it was the image of Carly's smiling face that filled his thoughts. He wanted to please her and this was just another means of achieving that goal. As he draped his body over the stool and raised his hips, he clung to that image of his dominant.

'Of course, the fact that he has just cum means he will probably have a lot more staying power slave.' Samantha couldn't stop herself from laughing. 'But then again, maybe the tightness of your ass will get him there. How long is it since you were last inside an ass or a pussy slut?'

'I don't know Mistress. Perhaps a year since I was inside another man. Much longer since I was last allowed the privilege of being inside a woman, Mistress.'

'I'm glad to hear it slut. A cock that size doesn't deserve to be allowed inside a woman.' She directed her next comment to Ryan. 'Hear that slave. Looks as though you may be in luck. If it's a year since slut has been inside anyone, I don't think he will last too long.'

Ryan was looking at the floor and he therefore sensed rather than watched Duncan moving into position between his legs. The next he knew lube was being poured between his ass cheeks before he felt a finger inserted into his rectum working the lube inside him and coating the walls of anus. The finger was withdrawn, soon to be followed by the feel of the head of a penis pressing against his sphincter and before Ryan had chance to consider things further, there was a thrust and the penis entered his anus. Ryan was still thinking whether the entry had been so much easier than riding the dildo because his bottom was becoming accustomed to being violated or because a real penis was better designed for the job when he felt the low-hanging testicles banging against his own penis. Ryan could feel the intruding penis pulsing inside him, the sensation completely different to the unyielding silicone of the dildos he had used. He untensed for the first time since he had adopted the position he was in and allowed himself to enjoy the feeling. After a few more thrusts, he even experimented by clenching his sphincter muscle, which elicited a groan from Duncan.

It didn't take long before Ryan sensed the change in the thrusts which coincided with a perceptible hardening of the penis thrusting inside of him. Then Duncan asked for permission to cum, which was given by Mistress Samantha, and the first shot of cum blasted into his rectum. The thrusts slowly diminished, as did the strings of cum landing inside his anus, before Duncan finally pulled out. Ryan remained in position waiting for further instructions.

'Well done slave. I was half expecting you to use your safe word again. You're a fast learner. And as for you slut, well two orgasms in one day. I hope you realise just how lucky you are serving a Mistress that allows you to cum twice?'

'Oh I do Mistress. Thank you!' Duncan exclaimed.

'Now, before we finish for the day, do you both feel your dominants deserve a reward?' Samantha asked of the two men.

'Yes Mistress,' the two men chimed in unison.

'Is the right answer. Well done. But before we start I want you both caged. Go put them on. And bring the keys back here.'

The two men went to the ante room and found their cages. Ryan was conscious of the cum that had now started to leak out of his ass and down his thigh but watched with interest as Duncan expertly fitted his cage. It was a steel cage that only had two parts, a metal ring through which he had squeezed his testicles and the cage that enclosed his penis. The cage had an extra piece at the top with a hole that fitted over a bar that protruded from the base ring. The bar had a hole in it through which a padlock was passed to secure the device. It was far simpler than Ryan's and he felt self-conscious as he fiddled with the various parts of the plastic contraption. They returned to the main room and presented their keys to Samantha.

'Thank you,' she said taking both key rings. 'Now slave, as your circumstances have changed since your last visit, it makes sense that your Goddess looks after these.' Samantha made a show of passing the keys to Carly, who threaded them through a chain she had been wearing but was now in her hands. When she had finished, she put the chain around her neck and let the keys dangle from the chain just above the start of her cleavage.

'There,' said Samantha, 'now you can see just who controls your pleasure.' With the keys prominently displayed, Carly moved to a cupboard in the corner of the room before coming back carrying what appeared to be two belts. She passed one to Duncan and the other to Ryan. As Ryan turned it round in his hands he saw it was a harness.

'Put them on both of you,' Carly said, before adding 'Mistress Samantha and I are just going to choose which dildos you will be wearing to fuck us with.' Then the two women returned to the cupboard.

By the time they returned both harnesses were in place. As Carly attached a black dildo to Ryan's harness, she noticed the cum trail that had worked its wany further down Ryan's leg. 'Oh look Mistress, doesn't my slave carry the evidence of his coupling well. Look at all that cum!'

Mistress Samantha moved closer to see, before replying 'That's wonderful. Does it make you feel used, slave? I think we will leave it there a while longer.'

'As you wish Mistress,' he replied, his concentration on the phallus Carly had attached to his harness. It was huge, Ryan estimating it to be around ten inches in length. It felt odd when it was attached, having something so much bigger than his own penis hanging between his legs. Looking across to the others Ryan could see Sam had gone for girth, a flesh-coloured dildo that he estimated to be around 7 inches in length but a girth twice the width of his own penis protruding from Duncan's groin. The two women stepped back.

'So much better than what nature gave the two of you, don't you think Goddess?' Samantha was laughing before she had finished speaking.

'Oh absolutely. I'm looking forward to this. On your backs boys. There should be enough room for the two of you on that rug.' Carly was also laughing as the two submissives got into position, moving to the far edges of the rug to avoid being too close to each other. The women then surprised the two submissives by swapping partners. Carly stood in front of Duncan and quickly removed her knickers from under her skirt before casting them to one side. It took Samantha considerably longer, having to step put of her heels and remove the fishnet stockings before being in a position to take down her own panties.

'Do you need any lube Goddess?' Samantha asked as she was completing the process of removing her knickers.

'No thanks,' replied Carly, 'I'm so wet I'll be able to manage without.'

The two women then laughed again and stepped forward to straddle the two men. Ryan could only speculate as to whether the choices of skirts had been pre-planned, but he realised they would ensure the two men couldn't see what was going on. Nor would they be able to feel anything of significance given the fact the dominants were planning to ride the two dildos. He watched as Samantha lowered herself and allowed her leather skirt to cover the area immediately around his groin.

The next fifteen minutes were the most frustrating of Ryan's life. He watched as the dominatrix impaled herself on the dildo strapped to him, yet he could feel and see virtually nothing other than the groans escaping from her mouth and the smiles he saw on it. Samantha was riding the phallus aggressively, yet Ryan could only feel the point of contact between Sam's pubic bone and his groin as she took the dildo to its full length. All of the usual pleasure from the sexual act was missing. He also found himself looking across to Carly and noticed she was taking things more slowly, grinding into the phallus using slow, rhythmical rotations of her hips, clearly enjoying the girth offered by the dildo she had chosen. Ryan suddenly realised it was the first time he had really seen his dominant's face as she approached her sexual crescendo. He studied it intently, watching how she reacted when, he assumed, she touched new parts the dildo hadn't previously reached, or when the phallus made contact with her clitoris.

The two women regulated their pace, both determined to extend their pleasure. One after the other they approached orgasm, each panting or groaning as their arousal increased, only to slow down and back away from the final climb to the peak. Ryan was hard inside the cage and yet whenever he felt a tinge of pain he had only to look across at the pleasure on Carly's face to make all his suffering disappear. Suddenly his attention was drawn back to Mistress Samantha as she rocked forward, steadying herself by placing both hands on his chest, before increasing the pace of her thrusts. This time there was no backing off and she screamed out 'Yes...Yes....YES' as she came, driving the phallus deep inside her and holding her position as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her trembling body.

Carly had been watching Samantha and Ryan for the last couple of minutes, having sensed the other woman was approaching the point of no return. Watching the orgasm finally pass through Samantha's trembling body, Carly found herself torn. She wanted to continue riding the edge, to prolong the feelings of complete abandon and pleasure as she once more rotated her hips and felt the thick phallus rub against her clitoris, but she didn't want to become the centre of attention now the other three had nothing else to focus on. And so Carly did the opposite of Samantha, leaning back, resting her hands on Duncan's thighs and allowing the dildo to slowly slide from her vagina until the angle of her body and the dildo delivered a stimulation to her clitoris that was subtlely different to that it had experienced in the previous twenty minutes. Pushing back up slightly she then rocked so that the dildo continued to rub against her sexual core until she too fell over the edge, the waves of pleasure rippling through her body as she slowly descended from the high of the orgasm. Finally lifting her leg across Duncan's chest to dismount, the dildo made one final play on her clit as it flicked out of her vagina, almost causing Carly to collapse as the overstimulated clitoris reacted to the surprise contact.

Samantha was able to dismount from Ryan slightly more elegantly, a combination of the position she was in and the fact her orgasm had subsided a few minutes before Carly's. The two women approached each other on trembling legs and then embraced. Ryan noticed Samantha draw back slightly and move to kiss Carly, but his dominant turned her head to present a cheek rather than her full lips.

'Session over boys,' Samantha said in her usual, forthright manner, 'you will find more water in the ante room. Go and get dressed.' As they moved away, Carly looked around her and moved to pick up her discarded knickers. Doing so, the chain that now held the two keys dangled forward and she chuckled as she contemplated a future owning the lock to Ryan's cage.

Making their way back to the hotel, Carly explained that she had only booked one room as she hadn't been sure if they would want to stay after the session and didn't want to waste too much money if they had decided to travel home. But with the session having lasted the scheduled four hours and some more, it was now early evening and both felt drained after their exertions. They checked in and made their way to the room. Ryan flopped into a seat by the window and was surprised to see Carly rooting around in her bag before withdrawing her laptop. He was even more surprised when she looked around the room, presumably for a place to put it even though there was a desk and chair right next to her. In the end she pushed the TV back to allow space on top of the chest of drawers on which it stood and switched it on.

'One final surprise today Ryan. A message from your Master. He asked me to call when we were done. Why don't you strip and kneel on the bed so he can see you?' It was a command not a suggestion and Ryan therefore complied.

The now familiar image of the Master's face appeared on the screen. Carly sat on the edge of the bed so that she was just in shot.

'I hear you had your first 'taste' of another man today slave. Did you enjoy it?' were his opening words.

'I enjoyed the fact it pleased Goddess Carly, Master,' was Ryan's cleverly worded answer.

'You're learning fast Ryan. I like that answer. Now I wanted to speak to you directly today to let you know I've decided to release you from our little arrangement. I know there is another week to go but I did say we would consider this and you have progressed rapidly. I don't believe there is a lot more I can teach you remotely that your Goddess can't cover in the future. She and I are going to stay in touch so I will get to hear how things develop, but I understand you've expressed an interest in continuing to serve her?'

'That's correct Master. I have to thank you for bringing my submissive side to the surface. I'm still a bit confused as to how this will all work with my relationship with Nikki, but I really want to continue serving Mistress Carly and she has agreed to allow that to happen.'

The Master smiled. 'That's good to hear,' he replied 'but you'll need to work out the details. If you're serving your Goddess and your girlfriend is serving her Mistress, you'll need to make sure there are some ground rules else you may never see each other again.'

Ryan let the words sink in and as he did so, the Master continued. 'I will message Nikki now and tell her the good news. I hope she enjoys serving her Mistress again. Goodbye Ryan, it has been a pleasure knowing you and well done again for everything you've done these last three weeks.'

Ryan looked across at Carly before responding. She had a huge grin on her face that made Ryan realise just how much pleasure he got from seeing it. 'Thank you Master,' he replied just before Carly rose and, waving at the Master, disconnected the link.

'You're both free,' she said, 'free to follow your hearts and do what you want with who you want. I suggest you come back to mine this weekend and we can try to work out what that will entail. And why don't you bring that girlfriend of yours. I'm dying to meet her.'

'Yes Goddess' he replied.

Ryan, Carly, Nikki and the Mistress will return in a new series......

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers
1...345678