The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes.....yes.....yes. Oh my god, I've been waiting for this all day,' she cried.

Ryan started to alternate his attentions between her clitoris and the top of her vagina, running his tongue down until he felt her opening and then pushing inside her as far as he could. He would then withdraw before moving forward, using his tongue as though it were a penis but making up for the lack of length by focusing on her most sensitive parts. It seemed to be working as Carly's cries grew louder until she finally shuddered and clamped his head tightly between her thighs. He was amazed at the power she generated and then panicked as he imagined her using those same thighs to hold onto a horse, wondering if she could actually crush his skull. As he asked himself the question the peak or her orgasm passed and she released the pressure she had been applying while shifting her weight which allowed her groin to slide off his face and onto his chest.

'Well slave, it seems what I've been reading about chastity is true. Lock the cock and the man learns to compensate with his tongue. That was wonderful. But we haven't finished just yet. Time for round two.'

Carly climbed off Ryan and knelt to one side of him. Then she rolled him onto his side and undid the binds that secured his wrists. Ryan immediately moved his arms from under his body and shook them to get the circulation back. As he did so, Carly once again left the room before returning with the dildo that had earlier been buried inside Ryan's ass.

'Nice and clean slave. Though I won't be making a habit of cleaning up after you.' As she spoke, Carly threw the dildo onto the bed where Ryan was now sitting up with his back against the metal frame that formed a headboard.

'Now I want you to use that in place of the useless thing that's locked up between your legs. You see, whenever I cum on a tongue it just seems to make me want a nice thick cock inside me. Off the bed, slave.'

Ryan rolled off the bed on the side furthest from Carly. As he did so, the dominant climbed on and lay down slightly to one side, resting her head on the pillows. For a moment Ryan thought she was settling down to sleep but then she spread her legs and tilted her hips slightly, presenting her glistening lips to him. He wasn't sure if the moisture was what remained of his cunnilingus or newly formed as she anticipated what was to come. Frankly, he didn't care. Though he was conscious of the now almost permanent pain in his locked penis, he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to bring his mistress to another orgasm. Climbing back onto the bed he positioned himself to her side and began to gently slide the tip of the dildo along her moist lips.

It was the first time Ryan had been able to watch Carly's labia close up. Though he had now seen her naked a couple of times, more if you included the sheer underwear he had seen her modelling that had left nothing to the imagination, this was the first time he had been able to concentrate on that most feminine part of her body without being self-conscious of staring at her. As he continued to slide the phallus along her lips, he realised he had never really concentrated on any woman's genitals to this degree. Before the secret of Nikki's submissive side had been uncovered, he had been a typical male who's focus had mostly been on his own pleasure. Over the last few weeks, there had been occasions when he had focussed more on Nikki, but never to the extent of being this close to her other than when he had used his mouth to pleasure her. And that afforded him no view of her most intimate parts.

He gently pushed the head of the dildo down and watched enthralled as the lips moulded around it, opening to allow the invader access. The pressure he applied was minimal and as her outer lips covered approximately a quarter of the phallus, Ryan felt a little resistance. He shifted his position to enable him to bring his left hand alongside the dildo and then positioning his fingers, he slowly spread them to open her outer lips wider, breaking the contact with the dildo. As the labia were peeled apart, they displayed the phallus resting against the closed inner lips. Ryan decided to repeat the process he had applied to her outer labia, running the head along the lips gently rather than trying to penetrate. He saw moisture leaking out from between the inner labia and made sure to collect it on the head of the phallus to further lubricate the sliding motion. As Carly let out her first gentle moan of pleasure, he decided to start the penetration of her inner gateway.

Moving to the bottom of her opening he changed the angle of the dildo and applied a little more pressure. He again watched, enthralled, as the lips began to part. This time, because of the shape of her inner lips, they didn't give the impression they were eating the dildo, instead they simply parted to reveal the darker recesses of her vagina. As the dildo sank slowly deeper Ryan allowed her outer lips to close around the phallus once more as he transferred his fingers towards her clitoris, rubbing the labia as they moved into position. The first contact with the clitoris this time prompted a deep sigh from Carly and she shifted her position slightly, allowing her hips to sink into the mattress.

The dildo moved deeper as Ryan continued the penetration. It was approximately three quarters inside her as Ryan began to rotate the fingers of his left hand on her clitoris. Suddenly Carly began to raise her hips, as if in a desperate attempt to swallow all the phallus had to offer. Ryan took the hint and abandoned the sensual penetration, suddenly thrusting it fully inside her. He watched as her outer lips started to roll around the fake testicles at the base of the phallus and he was almost convinced she would have opened wide enough to take the entirety of the dildo, testicles and all, in her desperation for length.

Ryan was completely focussed on his dominant's pleasure and he would occasionally look up at Carly's face to check her reaction. Each glance found her head tipped back and her eyes closed, which gave him some comfort that what he was doing was pleasing her. What he did next was a risk. He withdrew the phallus just as she was enjoying the experience of the full length filling her vagina. The withdrawal was quick but he managed to judge it so that just the head was once more nestling between her labia. He again looked up at her face and this time Carly's eyes were open and looking directly at him. There was a longing in her eyes and it seemed she was about to speak as he thrust the dildo quickly back inside until the testicles again rested on her labia. Carly's head rocked back and she groaned in pleasure.

That was the start of Ryan's next phase. He rapidly withdrew the phallus, leaving just the head resting on her lips, before thrusting back inside and then repeating the process as he mimicked making love to her. Then after a few minutes he slowed the pace of the penetrations and switched his attentions back to her clitoris, using the copious amounts of liquid Carly was now producing to allow his fingers to glide across her clit. He would occasionally squeeze the little nub between two fingers in a scissor like motion, before returning to gliding across the top. Then as she appeared to be reaching a climax he would cease all stimulation to the clitoris and return to the more forceful thrusts of the dildo.

The process must have carried on for over half an hour, by the end of which Carly was bucking against the phallus and squirming when the attention turned to her clit. Her whole body was covered with perspiration and glistened in the moonlight that crept around the thin curtains in the bedroom. Ryan had never been in control of a woman like this before. Even when he had focused on Nikki rather than his own pleasure, his thoughts had often strayed to when it was his turn and what his partner would do to him. Now it was all about Carly as Ryan knew the cage would prevent him receiving any pleasure. As Carly arched her back for the umpteenth time in reacting to his fingers dancing across her clitoris, Ryan suddenly felt a wave of pleasure wash through his own body and a moan escaped from his open mouth. Carly's eyes opened wide and locked on him momentarily before the feelings running from her clit to brain dragged her back to the brink of her orgasm. The sudden wave of pleasure distracted Ryan and he failed to notice just how close Carly was. As his fingers once again clamped her clit and squeezed, she came, grabbing Ryan's hand with both of hers as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her.

As the waves slowed and Carly's body went limp, Ryan gently withdrew the phallus and cast it aside. Then he positioned himself alongside the woman he now looked on as his dominant and gently moved the strands of hair that had worked loose from her ponytail and were plastered across her sweaty forehead away from her face. Her eyes remained closed as her breathing slowly regularised. Ryan jumped off the bed and hurried to the bathroom, returning moments later with a hand towel. He proceeded to gently wipe the moisture off Carly's skin in an effort to prevent her from suddenly feeling cold. Then, discarding the towel, he retrieved the quilt that had been thrown from the bed early in their session and lay it across the restful woman who lay before him.

After he had cleaned the dildo and replaced the towel he returned to the bedroom. Looking first at Carly's outline under the covers and the gentle, rhythmic rise and fall of her chest now that her breathing had returned to normal, his gaze then transferred to the yoga mat still on the floor from the night before. He begrudgingly lay down on the mat and pulled the thin sheet Carly had provided for him that had somehow been moved under the bed back out and over his own body. As he lay his head on the cushion he would again use as a pillow, he heard Carly speak.

'Ryan, come here and get in the bed.'

He complied, lifting the covers and laying down beside her.

'Hold me,' was all she said as she rolled onto her side with her back to Ryan. He again followed her instructions, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her back so that her bottom nestled into his lap. Within a few minutes Ryan sensed a change in her breathing pattern and assumed she had drifted off to sleep. Less than five minutes later he had followed suit.

Ryan felt slightly disorientated when he woke the next morning. His initial thought was that it was nice to wake with Nikki in his arms, but as he climbed further out of the sleepy state he realised the body he was entwined with was very different to that of his girlfriend. Opening his eyes he saw the ginger ponytail lying on the pillow and suddenly the memory of the night before came flooding back. He lay as still as he could, not wanting to wake the dominant. His thoughts turned back to his girlfriend. He had managed to get comfortable with the idea that serving a female dominant wasn't cheating on Nikki, but that was on the basis that he was being made to perform tasks, including sexual ones, under instruction. Waking with the dominant in his arms was a whole different level of intimacy and it felt more inappropriate than having been involved in the oral sex of the night before. He slowly extricated himself from the embrace and rolled onto his back, trying to remain as still as he could once he had broken contact.

The movements must have stirred Carly because a few moments later she rolled over until she was again touching Ryan and allowed her arm to fall across his chest. Without opening her eyes, she spoke.

'Ryan, last night was the most amazing sexual experience of my life. I've always had a high sex drive but adding the dynamic of being the dominant just pushed it all to new heights. Making you do those things and knowing you were locked, it just blew my mind. I know things have developed quickly between us and I just want to check you're okay with this because I want to experience that again. Regularly.' She finally opened her eyes and looked at him, raising her head slightly as she did so.

'Thank you Goddess. I certainly enjoyed it.' Before he could say anything else, Carly interrupted.

'We're out of scene now Ryan, you don't have to call me Goddess. I want to know how you feel. My brain was fried last night with the way you had me teetering on the edge of that last orgasm for so long but I seem to remember you making some sounds that suggested you were getting something out of this as well.'

'Yes, I did,' he replied, before continuing 'it surprised me. I've never felt that excited about someone else's orgasm before. I think it was because I knew I wasn't going to experience anything else myself. Knowing that neither of us has the key seemed to put me in a different mindset and it just felt as though the pleasure I could see rippling through your body transmitted into mine.'

Ryan paused before he continued.

'But I have to keep thinking of you as my dominant and referring to you as Goddess helps me with that. I know this will sound crazy, but waking up with you in my arms this morning felt wrong, more so than all the stuff we got up to last night. Knowing that I was only in your bed because you ordered me to get in just helps me compartmentalise things.' A long pause followed before he added 'Goddess.'

'Oh my poor slave. Thank you for being so honest. Look, I'm new to this so I have no idea if it's normal for dominants to develop feelings for their submissives. I guess they must because the relationship is probably closer and more intimate than most couples can ever experience. I'm not falling in love with you Ryan and I don't want to take the place of your girlfriend, but I did love what you did for me last night and I want to experience that again. Do you want to continue? When all this with the Master is over, will you be my submissive?'

Ryan answered without a moment's delay. 'Yes Goddess. I want to keep serving you and doing what I can to give you pleasure. I'm just worried what it means for me and Nikki.'

'I don't know the answer to that slave. Maybe we need to all sit down and discuss this. Nikki must have her own feelings for her dominant as well, from what I've learnt in this short space of time I can't believe she hasn't.'

'That's a good idea Goddess. Thank you.' Ryan replied.

The rest of the day seemed a little surreal to them both. Carly suggested Ryan put some clothes on and help her with the wallpapering in the master bedroom, which he did. There was virtually no mention of the D/s relationship between them, instead they acted as two friends helping each other with some decorating. As Carly dropped Ryan back at the railway station later that afternoon they agreed to meet at a coffee shop near to the dominatrix chambers that was to be their joint destination the following Thursday.

Ryan got back to his apartment around 6pm and immediately drove to Nikki's. He wanted to let her know exactly what had happened over the weekend and what the following week had in store, behaviour that was in keeping with their pledge to always be honest with each other. When he got to the part about sleeping in the same bed as Carly and his feelings when he woke with the dominant in his arms, Nikki was surprised to see his eyes welling with tears.

'Oh my darling, please don't see that as something that will threaten our relationship. I've slept in the same bed as the Mistress and woken to find my arm wrapped around her. It doesn't mean anything, you were doing it because you were told to. But Carly is right, we do need to talk. I'm struggling to see how we can each serve a different dominant and still have time for each other. So if the choice is between you and pursuing these sexual needs I have, then I will choose you. Every time.' Nikki took Ryan's face in her hands and leant forward to kiss him.

Her words were a relief to Ryan but he was also starting to wonder whether there was a way for them all to have what they wanted. The discussion with Nikki and Carly would have to wait a few more days, but he started thinking whether he could see a way to them both continuing to serve their dominants and having time for each other.

The start of the week was busy for Ryan. He had received a number of opportunities for which he was required to submit his ideas and a quote for the charges he would make. By the time he had replied to the last it was late afternoon on Wednesday and he started to think about what he needed for the London trip. Carly had suggested they book a hotel for the Thursday evening, given they were now unlikely to finish at the chambers before 6pm. So Ryan packed an overnight bag and made sure he was well rested for the day ahead.

It was just after 1pm the following day when Ryan arrived at the agreed meeting point. Finding a corner seat in the coffee shop he ordered a latte and waited for Carly to arrive. She did so around ten minutes later and Ryan once again found himself marvelling at her beauty. Today she had chosen to wear her hair loose, as she had at the railway station the Friday before. Although he didn't like the hair covering her face, he had to admit the effect when she tossed her head and allowed the hair to billow around her was mesmerising. In addition she was wearing a short, stripy skirt that showed off her toned legs and had paired it with a tight tee shirt that hinted at the firmness of her breasts. Every male eye in the coffee shop was on her as she confidently strode across to Ryan's table. He immediately jumped up and offered her a drink. As he moved past her to order, Carly reached out and touched his arm. This caused him to pause momentarily and Carly used the opportunity to stretch up on her toes and kiss him on the cheek. As she did so she whispered 'Hello slave'.

Having settled down with their drinks they made small talk about their respective journeys before Carly leant forwards and beckoned Ryan to do the same.

'We will need to go soon slave but I just wanted to remind you about your safe words. I know what's in store this afternoon. This is going to be your biggest challenge yet so if you don't feel comfortable I want you to use your safe word. And if you need things to slow down, you say 'Amber Light'. Understood?'

'Yes Goddess,' Ryan replied.

'Safe word?' She asked.

'Bluestone, Goddess.'

'Slow down?'

'Amber Light.'

'Excellent. Now don't be afraid to use them. Today isn't about checking if you're truly submissive. Today is about finding out where your limits lie. There's no shame in setting a limit slave. Don't forget that. OK?' Then, without waiting for him to reply, 'Let's go then.'

Ryan began to wonder exactly what lay in store for him as he followed Carly out onto the pavement. She'd never laboured the use of safe words quite that much in the past. And the performance on the web cam had been bad enough. What did Goddess Carly and Mistress Samantha have planned for him?

The receptionist welcomed them and led them down the corridor to the room Ryan had visited the previous week. This time when she opened the door Carly stepped through first with Ryan following close behind. The room was exactly as he remembered it other than for two additions. A second stool had appeared, identical to the one over which he had been positioned during his last visit when Mistress Samantha had taken his anal virginity. The second addition was more disconcerting; behind Mistress Samantha, slightly to her left and Ryan's right, a naked man was kneeling with his head bowed.

'So you must be Goddess Carly?' Sam asked by way of a greeting. 'Welcome to my chambers. I hope you enjoy what we have planned for this afternoon.'

'Why thank you Mistress,' Carly replied. 'My slave has been telling me all about his last visit. I must say I'm looking forward to seeing you in action.'

1...345678