The Reluctant Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was struggling to follow the conversation as he couldn't drag his eyes off the other man in the room. Although Ryan couldn't see his face due to his gaze being lowered, Ryan surmised the other submissive was older on the basis of his bald head and middle aged spread around his waist. The submissive was in the traditional Gorean position of nadu with his ass resting on his heels and his hands resting palm up on his splayed thighs. He was uncaged but flaccid.

Mistress Samantha continued speaking. 'Slave Ryan, you need to prepare yourself. You know where to go and what to do. Goddess Carly, please come and join me here. Slut,' she said addressing the naked submissive by her side, 'go and kneel beside one of those stools, facing me.'

Suddenly there was movement everywhere as three of the four people present moved in response to Sam's instruction. As Mistress Samantha's submissive stood he raised his head and Ryan found himself looking directly at the other submissive. The submissive's face was expressionless. Ryan continued past him to the ante room and proceeded to strip, store his clothes and douche.

Returning to the chamber a few minutes later Ryan found the two women in hushed conversation, clearly trying to ensure the submissives could not overhear them. Ryan found the difference in the two women's appearance fascinating. Carly in her sexy but summery clothes standing next to Sam who was again dressed in a classic dominatrix outfit, this time pairing a thigh length black leather skirt with a white blouse and over it a red leather bustier. The outfit was completed by fishnet stockings and three inch black heels that also highlighted the plainness of Carly's bare legs, ankle socks and Converse trainers. Ryan also noticed that Mistress Samantha had dispensed with the mask she had worn previously. He wasn't sure what to read into that.

'Go kneel next to the other stool, slave.' Samantha was commanding in the way she spoke and Ryan rushed into place, copying the nadu position her submissive had again adopted.

'Right. Today we are going to start by giving Goddess Carly an opportunity to practice her punishment technique, starting with a riding crop. I will demonstrate on one slave then Carly will practice. We will alternate slaves as we change implements.'

Sam was just about to say something else when Carly interjected.

'Sorry to interrupt Mistress, but I think we have forgotten the cage.'

'No need to apologise Goddess,' Sam replied. 'That's my mistake and you are quite right. It might just get in the way later. Slave, crawl to your Mistress.'

Ryan did as requested and quickly covered the space between himself and Sam.

'Stand up,' she commanded. He complied and the Mistress immediately turned around and disappeared into the ante room. She returned moments later holding his two keys on a small key ring. She threw them on the floor behind him.

'Take those and take your cage off. If you need to clean yourself, you have permission to touch your cock slave.'

'Thank you Mistress,' Ryan replied, excited at the prospect of finally being allowed out of his cage after over a week locked. As he undid the lock he suddenly wondered what they had planned that meant the cage might be a hinderance. Pulling the plastic cage away from his limp penis he immediately smelt the stale, sweaty odour that had been released and moved to the ante room in the hope the two dominants hadn't noticed it.

Ryan couldn't believe quite how liberating it was to have his penis freed of its confines. He could feel it growing as he lathered soap on it, rinsed it and then dried it using one of the available towels. But the thought of having to walk out in front of the two dominants with his penis on display countered the excitement of the freedom. He realised for the first time since he had been caged that the little device locked around his penis had actually afforded him a little modesty when naked in front of the women. Now even that simple modesty had gone and the knowledge that he would soon be in front of them served to shrink his penis back to its flaccid length. Then he heard Carly's voice.

'Come on slave, I hope you're not taking the opportunity to play with yourself. There will be consequences if you are.'

'Sorry Goddess, I was just thinking that the cage had provided me with a little modesty even when I've been naked,' he replied as he re-entered the room with his penis now only around two inches in length.

'Oh, how cute,' Carly said as she saw him. 'Do you know Mistress, that's the first time I've seen my slave without a cage. I have to say I'd hoped he was more well endowed than that.' Then turning to Ryan, she continued 'never mind slave, I'm sure the big black dildo can make up for your inadequacies in that department.'

'I think we need to have a discussion about that sort of thing Goddess, woman to woman.' Sam had turned to Carly as she started speaking so Ryan couldn't see her expression but her tone sounded suddenly serious. 'It's a big step for a dominant to allow her submissive to penetrate her with his penis. There's a danger it could upset the power dynamic. You need to be very careful.'

'Thanks for the warning Mistress, but having seen what he has to offer I'm sure I can do better than that. I won't be allowing his little worm inside me any time soon.' Carly threw her head back and laughed as Ryan moved into position on his knees and felt his penis shrinking even more in response to the humiliating words of his dominant.

'Right,' exclaimed Samantha, suddenly taking charge again, 'we will start with slave and the crop. Adopt the position over that stool slave.'

Ryan did as requested. His excitement had died down to the extent his penis was no more than a loose collection of skin between his legs. Looking at him totally flaccid it was difficult to recognise a penis at all. But his erection began to return as the two women gathered beside him. It was a reaction not lost on the dominants.

'Oh look Mistress, I think our slave is getting excited at the thought of the pain we are about to inflict,' Carly said as she inserted her foot between Ryan's legs and gently kicked his feet further apart.

'We will see how long that lasts, Goddess. I suspect we will see a very different reaction before too much longer,' was Sam's reply.

'Now Goddess, it's always a good idea to warm your slave up using some gentle taps with the palm of your hand before you start with the implements. Let me demonstrate.'

Ryan waited and after a few moments felt Samantha's hand gently stroke his right cheek. Ryan was quite proud of his ass. Although he didn't work out, he tried to keep in shape with plenty of walking and the odd jogging session. He was nowhere near as firm as Carly in the ass department, but then few people were. As Mistress Samantha first cupped his ass cheek before letting it drop from her hand, he was pleased at how little movement there had been as a result of her supportive hand being withdrawn. Lost in his thoughts he was completely unprepared for the first strike the dominant delivered with her open hand.

Without waiting for a reaction, Sam delivered five quick slaps to each cheek.

'That should be enough,' she said to Carly, 'see how the faintest hint of reddening can be seen? That's enough to ensure you don't do any permanent damage. But you need to be more careful with the tawse or the cane as they deliver a stronger blow. This is fine for the crop. Let me show you.'

Ryan sensed the two women shifting positions. Next came the sensation of the leather end of the crop gently stroking his ass cheeks. Without warning the first blow fell, causing a stinging sensation that was bearable. As the sting faded away, a warmth spread from the impact area.

'Notice how the angle of the crop is important. You want the leather to be flat against the skin as it makes contact, to maximise the impact area and the feeling. If you just catch the edge, you don't get the sting that is unique to the crop. I'll just do another.' A pause and then the crop fell again, this time on his left cheek.

'I think I get it,' said Carly. 'May I have a go?'

'Absolutely,' replied Samantha. More shuffling, then a pause. As Ryan began to clench his cheeks the blow fell. The sting was there but not quite as pronounced as the previous two.

'Very good,' said Samantha, 'you almost had it. Try again and maybe just shift your position a little to help the angle of the crop as it lands.'

Ryan couldn't quite believe the situation he was in. The two women were absorbed in their discussion of technique, which Ryan was convinced could have been practiced on a cushion. Yet the blows continued, growing more forceful as Carly grew in confidence. When Sam was happy with Carly's approach, Sam instructed her to deliver ten strikes with Ryan ordered to count them aloud. Then he was told to return to his nadu position as the dominants turned their attention to the other submissive.

Ryan turned his head slightly to watch events unfold. He was pleased to see they were using the tawse on the other submissive, his mind drifting back to the night his girlfriend's Mistress had used a tawse on Nikki and the marks it had made. The two women repeated the process with Samantha pointing out the slight change in technique needed to ensure the tawse had maximum effect. Ryan watched, transfixed, as the tawse marked the flabby bottom of the submissive. He obviously didn't know what state his own ass had been left in but he felt it was nowhere near as bad as what he could see being done to the older submissive.

Eventually Samantha was satisfied with Carly's tawse technique and the command was again given for Carly to deliver 10 strokes with the submissive counting them out. It didn't take long and Ryan felt his nerves building as the count increased. Once number ten had been administered, Samantha took the tawse and walked back to the rack of implements to choose the next as Carly made her way back to Ryan.

'Back over the stool slave,' Carly ordered as she stood in front of the kneeling Ryan. He moved into position and Carly immediately leant forward, running her hand over his ass as she brought her lips to his ear and whispered 'how does it feel to have your cock free slave?'

Ryan turned his head to reply but before he could do so Carly had her hand between his legs and was pulling his shrunken member free from its position trapped between the stool and his body until it hung between his legs. Then she started to stroke the underside gently with one finger, watching it grow in size.

'Just checking you can still get it up for me slave,' she said, her wicked chuckle returning once more. 'Now Mistress, what have you chosen for him next?'

'A paddle Goddess. Let's tan as much of that backside as we can.' Ryan had experienced the paddle on his previous visit and knew exactly what to expect. It was going to hurt a lot more than the crop and he tensed as he felt the presence of the Mistress beside him. There was no warning, the leather falling across both cheeks and causing his legs to twitch in an involuntary reaction as a grunt escaped from his mouth. Fortunately for Ryan, Carly proved extremely adept at using the paddle and the 10 strokes were counted out with minimal need for practice beforehand. Despite that, Ryan was really feeling the punishment across his bottom by the time Carly handed the paddle back to Samantha. As they made their way back to the older submissive Ryan became convinced all the skin on his backside had been removed by the paddle.

Mistress Samantha's sub was caned next. Again Carly demonstrated she was a quick learner, the last two strokes she administered drawing the first full blooded screams of the day from the poor submissive. Then they returned to Ryan with Mistress Samantha announcing that she had chosen a single tail whip. Ryan had no idea what to expect but sensed the implements were gradually becoming more severe. With the other submissive's cries still ringing in his ears he shuddered as Samantha approached.

'Did I just see you shudder slave? Are you frightened of me?'

'Not frightened of you Mistress, just of what the whip might do to me,' he replied.

'Oh I'm just getting started slave. There's worse than this still to come,' was her reply. After a slight pause she turned to Carly and added 'you don't have any plans for him this weekend do you?'

'Nothing that can't keep if he needs some time to recuperate,' she answered with a chuckle.

Ryan knew the first blow was imminent when he heard the whistle of the whip in the air moments before the leather fell across his already tenderised ass. He hadn't meant to scream but the pain was of an order of magnitude greater than he had experienced in his journey to date. Samantha paused before administering the second blow, taking time to explain the technique to Carly and pointing out that it was very different to everything they had used to that point. It took Carly several attempts before she registered her first painful blow and Ryan was relieved that the failed attempts fell without too much pain. When Mistress Samantha took over and ripped another scream from his already suffering body, Ryan felt the sweat breaking out on his skin and slowly uttered the first of his two safe words 'Amber light'.

Carly reacted first, moving to his head and aggressively pulling it up by the clump of hair she held above the nape of his neck. Ryan had expected some sympathy but Carly clearly had other ideas.

'What's the matter slave, is it too much for you?' she asked quietly.

'Almost Goddess,' he replied, 'I don't think I'll be able to take the full ten when Mistress decides you are ready to administer them.'

'Mmm. We'll see slave. Perhaps we start with five and see how you're getting on? Would you like a breather or shall we start?'

'I'd rather get it over with Goddess. Thank you.'

By the time Carly had finished the five strokes, of which four landed perfectly, Ryan was a mess. His body was covered in sweat, tears were streaming down his face and there was mucous escaping from his nose. He had been determined to last the five but had decided he would safe word again before any further punishment started. He could sense the welts that had formed on his bottom, each feeling like a bull dog clip with spiked teeth had been latched onto his skin. He was petrified at the thought of what might happen if another blow landed on top of one of the welts and images from some of the Twitter accounts he had seen sprung to mind, in which blood had been drawn by the dominants.

But Carly surprised him once more. Before he was able to speak his safe word, she spoke firmly to Samantha. 'That's enough for one day. He's on the edge and I don't want to overdo it. I think he has demonstrated his commitment to me, wouldn't you agree Mistress.'

'Yes, I think that's fair,' Sam replied, 'we can finish up with slut over here. Given slave has suffered the single tail, my slut is going to let us see how you get on with the cat.'

As Sam once more visited the rack of implements, Carly again moved closer to Ryan. 'On your knees slave,' was all she said. Ryan complied.

'Look at me slave.' Ryan looked up into her captivating face. He could see the beginning of a smile and felt the warm glow inside him. His dominant was pleased with him. The endorphins suddenly cascaded through his body and wiped away the pain he had been feeling.

'Oh my, what a state,' Carly said as she looked at the face staring up at her. 'Are you going to thank me for sparing you the other five?'

'Thank you for having mercy on me Goddess,' he replied, without a moment's hesitation.

'Wait there slave,' Carly added before turning and rushing towards the ante room. She returned moments later with a towel and proceeded to wipe the tears and snot from Ryan's face. Then she threw the towel to one side and reached forward to kiss him fully on the lips. As she withdrew, she whispered, 'I'm so proud of you for suffering that.'

Her kind words triggered more endorphins as Ryan felt his heart would almost break free of his chest. It was only as he rocked back onto his heels and his abused buttocks made contact with his feet that he was reminded of the state of his ass. He hissed to counter the pain and raised himself back up to break the contact with his buttocks. But it was only a matter of minutes before his pain was once again forgotten.

Ryan had looked across to the older submissive just as Mistress Samantha had administered the first blow with the cat. He wasn't sure if it had nine strands, as implied by the old references to 'cat-o-nine tails' but there were a number and each had a vicious looking knot of leather at the end. The sight of those leather strips streaking across the sub's defenceless ass was captivating, each laying a vivid red stripe across the skin before the knot bit into the tighter skin on his hip, a completely different sensation that would result in bruises the next day. Samantha was again talking about technique but as she repeated the blow it was immediately obvious to Ryan that several of the strips would cut over previous welts. The submissive reacted in a similar way to Ryan moments before and by the time Carly had practiced, he was also using his caution safe word. Samantha this time coaxed him to accept the first five strokes and by the time the fifth had cut across his backside it was difficult for Ryan to spot any piece of skin that had not suffered from the onslaught.

This time it was Samantha that took pity on her submissive. She declared Goddess Carly's training complete for the day and then had the two submissives stand side by side in the centre of the room, legs spread and hands behind their heads. The two women then circled the two naked men and admired their handiwork. Returning to stand in front of them, Samantha once more took the lead.

'You have both performed well. We are very pleased with your dedication to please your dominants. We will have a short break and then commence the second part of this afternoon's session.' The two men remained in position as the dominant turned and headed for the ante room before returning moments later with bottles of water. Encouraging everyone to drink after their exertions, Samantha gave the submissives permission to relax. They naturally broke into couples, with Carly and Ryan standing a little apart from the other two.

'Is everything ok Ryan?' Carly asked. 'That became quite intense. I'm glad you had the confidence to use your safe word.'

'I'm fine now, thank you Goddess. I was worried at the time but when I saw you were pleased that I had managed five strokes, the smile on your face made all that suffering worthwhile,' Ryan replied.

'I'm glad to hear that. What's coming next will be another big challenge for you. I want you to remember that seeing you perform well will please me greatly but I'm more concerned you don't try to go too far too fast. That will only damage you in the long run. So if you feel you need your safe word again, use it.'

'Yes Goddess,' Ryan replied with just a hint of fear in his eyes.

'Are we all ready to continue?' Samantha asked a couple of minutes later. The two submissives nodded and lowered their heads. 'Good. Now because my little slut Duncan suffered the worst of the beatings earlier, I've decided he should get a reward for his efforts. Slave, get on your knees. You're going to suck the slut's cock.'

Ryan was paralysed. This had never been part of the deal. He'd never had the remotest interest in being intimate with another man and he couldn't see how this could have anything to do with either his task to earn Nikki's release or his burgeoning interest in serving Carly. His dominant's words of just a few moments before rang out in his head and he quietly uttered his safeword 'Bluestone'.

1...345678