The reluctant swinger

Story Info
I was a reluctant swinger, but actually had an amazing time.
1.9k words
4.15
7.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reluctant swinger, who got more than she ever bargained for.

Steve, my husband, persuades me to go with him to a swingers' club but it turns out that I have a much better time than he did.

When Steve first mentioned going to a swingers' club I didn't take him seriously, thinking it was just one of his fantasies. I smiled back at him and said, "Maybe, when we have a spare evening" which, given how busy we both were, was like saying never. He brought it up again a week later so I thought maybe he was serious, maybe he really wanted to go to a swingers' club, so I just shrugged and continued reading my book.

The next time he mentioned it, I realised this was something he wanted to try out so, in order to shut him up, I said "Yes, whenever you're ready."

Almost immediately he said, "Great, wonderful, how about next Tuesday?"

"Fine,"I said without looking at him, as if it was the last thing I wanted to do, which it was.

Anyway next Tuesday came and he was looking at me in a kind of eager way, like a young horny puppy.

"Come on, aren't you getting changed?" he said.

"Well you're not changed."

"You don't know what I've got on underneath," he replied.

"Ok I'll change, but remember I have to go to work tomorrow, I can't be late."

I went upstairs to the bedroom, put on a pair of quite tight black slacks, tossed my hair about, put on some lipstick and went back to the sitting room and Oh my God! Steve really was serious and he had changed. He was wearing the tightest pair of leatherette jeans I have ever seen. How he managed to squeeze his cock and balls into them I don't know. He had strapped some silver chains loose around his waist, had bracelets up his arms and had put on a sort of silvery white sleeveless t shirt. I think he had even stuck those removable tattoos on his right arm. His hair was all gelled back, and he had on the most powerful scent I have ever smelt in my life.

"OK Steve, you win. I'll put on something 'sexy' to suit your adolescent fantasy."

I went back upstairs, found a very short black skirt I had worn years' ago for a fancy dress party, black stockings, black high heels, a tight low cut black top, tossed my hair, and put on more lipstick, a lot more. In for a penny in for a pound, I thought. Catching sight of myself in the mirror going down stairs I thought - blimey you are one sexy girl. It did give me slight shiver of excitement and I even felt slightly moist in my panties. Maybe this might be fun?

We both put on our coats and got a taxi to the club. It was actually better than I thought, a nice bar, seating area, dance floor, and then a corridor leading off with small rooms either side. It smelt nice as well, not stale or manky, which for me is important. We sat down near the bar and ordered cocktails. I don't know what mine was, Steve got it for me, it had lots of fruit in it.

A couple came up to our table and started talking to Steve. I wondered how he knew people here if it was his first time. I felt a bit uncertain and was hoping we would finish our drinks and go, when a guy, grey-haired, sort of average height, nice face, dressed in a black polo and grey chinos, came over and starting talking to me.

It was an easy chat, no tension, relaxing even; he smiled, I smiled, we moved over to the dance floor, danced, sort of, and then went back to the table. Steve had gone off somewhere, I didn't know where. This other guy, I didn't know his name, said that we should go and look for him. He took my hand, nice hand, smooth and warm, slightly tanned, and we walked down the corridor. He opened one of the rooms and went inside.

"Maybe he's in here," he said.

I followed him in to what looked like a bedroom, and then, and I can't deny it, I had the most wonderful sensation. This guy, who I had just met and didn't even know, took me in his arms and gave me the most wonderful kiss I've ever had in my life. It was gentle but firm, soft but full of desire, not pushy but very giving. I felt totally relaxed as if I was immersed on a kind of wide floating cushion. I can't explain it, but I just loved it. I wanted to give him more, and, this sounds awful, give him a part of me. I wondered if my drink had been spiked, I'd heard that might happen, but I felt fine, just totally relaxed, which is odd for me.

We went over to the bed, me taking my clothes off quickly, in a hurry, wanting, for some reason I don't know why, to show off to him. I helped him slip off his trousers, pants, shirt. I wanted to feel his body on me, I wanted to feel his desire, the urgency of our togetherness. I stretched out my legs pulling him down on me, kissing him, kissing his chest, holding his cock in my hand, rubbing it over my breasts, my face, licking him.

I don't think I had ever been so passionate, so horny in fact, so quickly in my life. It was the anonymity of it, that we didn't know each other, that meant I could, for the first time in my life, let my body take over, take me over and leave all my inhibition behind me.

I loved how he pulled my face over to him, kissing me with a violence that I felt intoxicating. I held his face with both hands, kissing his lips, jabbing him gently with my tongue, and then running my tongue over his lips and his tongue, teasing him, holding him close to me. I pushed my hips up against his waist, he was above me, nearly on top of me, but with enough room for me to move my body against his body.

I could feel his cock on my tummy, so I stroked it, squeezed it, wanking him between my thighs. I loved this sensation of letting go, of allowing him to take me so I could feel his cock hard and soft in my warm wet pussy. I folded my legs across his back so I could clench his cock tightly and then release him, pulling him into me and then pushing him back.

I really liked how we both enjoyed the pleasure of our bodies moving together.

"Go on," he was saying, " fuck me, fuck me now, I want you, I'm here for you, wanting you." He rammed me so hard, it was most almost brutal, but I loved it, I just wanted more of him, but more slowly, so I could feel more of him. I took his hand and wiped it over my cunt, I loved saying that word, 'cunt', 'kiss my cunt,' 'fuck my cunt'. it sounded so erotic. I made him finger fuck me with his fingers as well as fucking me with his cock.

Imagine my feelings when, to increase my pleasure, in the darkness of the room, the door opened and another guy entered the room, naked, his hard cock sticking out in front of him. He walked over to me and stood, one hand on his hip, looking down at me by the bed. Without thinking, I took hold of his cock, stretched up and started to suck him. This was true bliss, two cocks, one in my cunt, one in my mouth.

I've never enjoyed myself so much and I've never, ever,had so many male hands feeling over my body, caressing me, stroking me, squeezing me, making my body talk to them as we increased our passion and hunger for more caresses, more sex, more desire in every part of my body.

Would another guy come into the room now? Maybe, I certainly wanted another, I could take him, give him more pleasure, maybe watch them masturbate together. Of course it never happened, a third guy never entered, maybe something for another visit.

I had no idea of the time but after a while I moved myself further up the bed to relax a bit. I watched the two men, sitting at the end of the bed. They started to wank each other, to kiss, fondling themselves and caressing their bodies in front of me. It felt as if they were putting on a show for me, showing me their sexiness.

I have to admit I loved it, and found it a real treat. I started to stroke my pussy with my legs splayed out wide, my fingers playing with my clit, and then stroking my nipples.

I guess I could have stayed there in that room with those gorgeous guys all evening, but I knew I had to get back and see how Steve was getting on. I got up, sprinkled some water on my face, there was a small bathroom just off the room, dressed quickly, sorted out my hair, and checked how I looked in the mirror over the washbasin.

I looked a bit rough around the edges, but not too bad I thought, considering. I walked back over to the two guys, they were still on the bed so I kissed them both full on the lips. I told them that I had to go now and how much I had enjoyed myself. Their cocks were still hard so I gave each a quick rub, smiling at both men as I did so and left the room.

Anyway, after I got back home I had a quick chat with Steve, I don't think he had a great time, and went to bed. I found I just couldn't stop thinking about the evening and those two guys, whose names I didn't even know.

Over the next few days I kept on thinking about sex, sex with those guys, sex actually with anyone. I started secretly to masturbate which I had never done before, at least not since I got married. I went on line and bought myself a vibrator. It was purple and very smooth and pointed, not one of those looking like a plastic cock which I think are a bit gross. I think it was called the bullet or something.

I was determined to go back to the club, in fact I couldn't wait. I had to work out a strategy to return their and meet those guys again.

Over the next few weeks I masturbated a lot, using my experience at the club for stimulation. I bought myself some new underwear, a couple of thongs, a black and red suspender belt with six straps, a bra, cami and two short skirts to show off my legs, which I think look quite sexy.

I wanted now to go full on sexy, and I wasn't going to hold back. I knew now that I was attractive, that men found me attractive, and that I could really enjoy having sex with whoever I wanted.

I now had to work out how I could go back to the club without Steve knowing how much I wanted to have sex. If he knew then he'd be coming on to me at home, and I couldn't handle that.

The next story describes how I managed to return to the swingers' club and how I broadened my sexual experiences with both men and women.