The Renaissance Man Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your girlfriend and her sister," Cathy said as Trish walked in through the back door.

"Dad said to get the scotch out the bottom of his desk. A moment like this deserves the best." Trish said.

Trish poured the drinks for the four of us while I hugged my uncle and aunt. I then introduced Trish to them.

"Let's go sit in the front room so we can chat," Trish said, "before the rest of the tribe show up"

"You still leave your mark on what you do," James said as we were walking through the dining room.

I laughed, Trish said, "Scott leaves a mark where is it."

James said, "It's the back leg right side, of the captain's chair. You have to turn the chair over to see it. I discovered it by accident on the set he did for my mother years ago."

Trish set her drink on the table and went and turned the captain's chair over and saw it for the first time.

"This table had a huge gash in it," Trish said, "I stood outside while we were doing it and watched him without him knowing. If there is real magic in the world I was witnessing it that day. I saw him do what was impossible with patience that went to the extreme. I figure it took him about 12 hours of repetitive procedures to restore it to a point that you would never believe that damage had never been done."

"After Scott left my dad had an appraiser come in to look at his new kitchen. The man told him that when he had written it off, he had placed a value of twenty thousand on it. It shocked him to see it have been brought to the point of perfection. What Scott had saved was about eighty-five percent of what it had been before." James said, "When he looked at the dining set, he lost it saying he couldn't believe what he was seeing."

"Scott's skill and knowledge," Trish said, "Goes back before the time of the machine and he uses modern things to enhance what he is doing nothing more."

For the next two hours, we chatted about family history and my new life. I learned about my grandfather's last words about me. We ended our private chat when we heard Billy and Bobbie asking, "Where's uncle Scott?"

Terry surprised me once more when I unwrapped her present from her side of the family. She had custom made me a new shirt made in the fashion that her sister had destroyed. It even had the weights on one side to counterbalance the shirt when it was hiding my gun.

There will be one more section in this story before it's complete.