All Comments on 'The Replacement Maid Ch. 06'

by Mistress_Christine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This reaching a whole new level

Wow, you more than outdid yourself with this one. Introducing Pippa as the new trainee was a superb move and I'm just salivating at the thought how her training may progress, the loss of Maria will be a bit hard to swallow but she has found a fitting mistress and has a bright future ahead of her.

5* with high hopes and expectations of the future of this series!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
God, this is good

I'm hoping for a real breaking in of Pippa.

monica31970monica31970over 7 years ago
Delightful

Like your other readers I awaiting for the next instalment with very high hopes. Thank you again

pip46pip46over 7 years ago
Fantastic

I am so looking forward to more chapters of this brilliant story. Can't wait to read about Pippa and Jasmine and what happens next

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Love the characters, the plotline & your sensuous sophisticated prose. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Privilege of Mistress Christine's Tutoring!

Hallo Mistress Christine!

Well speaking for myself, I would have really hated, losing Maria, with her and Jasmine working so well together, and Jasmine's paying, Maria out of her own wages.... I mean, a two for one, I don't see how Mistress Christine, could get a much better deal than that..

And as for Pippa, I think she, should feel privileged, to be under the tutoring of such an experienced Mistress,,, yes I do!

Miss Jane surprised her, over privileged spoiled brat, stepdaughter, and I'm sure there well soon be a big attitude adjustment! I just hope Miss Jane, comes to see how well Pippa is progressing, and gets to enjoy a little of her special oral training.... I can just picture it now,,, Miss Jane all smiles, as Pippa's angry eyes is glaring up at her, from between her stepmother's legs, as she is lovingly licking her "sweet step-mommy's pussy"! :-)

Thank-you, Mistress..... 5-Stars and 5-Lovely Wet Orgasms!

Your rug munching, dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistress_Christine@Mistress_Christine
428 Followers
I am a retired Mistress reminiscing over past adventures. I am always interested in feedback. Comments will be noted and queries may even be answered. Pm play will not be considered although private queries might be. The key word in this paragraph is 'RETIRED'. This means tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES