The Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill had found great amusement in those warnings, as Suzie had clearly not taken them to heart. It was after reading back through those text chains Bill had realized why Suzie enticed him so much in such a short time. She had ignored those warnings, regardless of the evidence, she was clearly driven, confident and self assured in her abilities, all qualities Bill was excited to break in her.

"I know I can't keep you just yet little Suzie..." Taking Suzie's hand Bill helped her sit up on the swing, a quiet moan escaping Suzie as she looked up at him. "But for now, I can show you a glimpse of what's in your future."

Licking her lips Suzie's eyes moved to watch Bill unzip the little black bag he had brought. "NO NO NO NO..." The little voice in her head was screaming and pounding against the invisible barrier that seemed to prevent her from thinking properly, her voice screamed as Bill removed a red leather dog collar from the bag.

Far from listening to that voice, Suzie reached up and held her hair up, allowing Bill easy access to buckle to collar tightly around her neck. The voice began to grow quieter and quieter as first Bill wrapped a matching leather cuff around her right wrist and then her left. By the time Bill had fixed each ankle with a cuff, the voice was gone, replaced now by that familiar heat between her legs.

"Soon Suzie, you'll feel naked without these." Reaching back into the bag, Bill removed a red ball gag and brought it up to Suzie's lips. "Don't worry, I'm far from done using your mouth tonight."

The gag stretched her jaw and Suzie bowed her head so Bill could fasten it behind her. His final item in the bag was a silver chain leash, which Bill clipped on to the collar. A soft tug on the leash and Suzie got her feet under her and stood up from the swing.

"Shame you didn't listen to your friends Suzie..." That evil grin was back as Bill began to lead Suzie towards the front door.

Maybe it was the mention of her friends that made her lucid for a brief moment, But it didn't last long and it wasn't long enough to stop Suzie following Bill inside his house. The quiet country air was soon filled by the rhythmic sound of a bed squeaking from the upstairs window, muffled moans could be heard alternating with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

...................

Seeing his phone light up from a new text message, Richard looked at the time and quickly opened it. His eyes scanned the message several times and he let out a deep, unhappy sigh. The message had been brief and to the point, Suzie said she had experienced car trouble on her way to the interview and that had led her to being later than expected, she would message him in the morning on the way to work.

"What the hell have you gotten yourself into Suzie?" Richard didn't know why, but he had felt something like this would happen, it seemed like a feeble excuse and he worried about the current shape of his reporter. It was impossible for Richard to know that the message had been sent earlier, but the shaky reception in the country had delayed the sending of Bill's text.

Never in his wildest dreams could Richard have guessed that at the time he was reading the message, Suzie was in Bill Winslow's bed, her hands bound above her to the headboard, her legs draped over Bill's shoulders, while he continued to slam his cock inside of her.

12