The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Susan had an orgasm as she jumps up and screams, "Fuck yeah, sign me up!"

I get two ropes, and everyone stands up. Except Eva. Eva looks shy and vulnerable.

Dad has taken his clothes off and says to Eva, "We will not touch you. I do suggest you strip so you can finger yourself. An unused mouth may stray this way and eat you to orgasm."

I command Susan, "Go shower, clean every orifice and inch of your body. You're going to get a lot of attention tonight. Come back down with your clothes on."

After Susan ran off, mom asks me, "You were prepared for this. How?"

I smile, "Dad." Then I explain, "We all know the stories of sharing you, Mary, Penny, and Slut Grandma. We know about the conmen, and the night with the generals and Barry. I figured Pam would find that sexy and suggest an evening."

I look at Pam with sad eyes, "I'm so sorry that this can't be you. Susan will have the best sex of her life tonight; it should be you."

As I rush to Pam to kiss her, Eva runs past me and up the stairs. We all laugh at her. Susan and Eva come down the stairs, hand in hand, smiling. I lead Eva to a chair; she will sit for a while.

Susan is in the middle. We all ring her tightly. I strike; first, I grab her shirt and start to pull up. Mom is on the opposite side and is assisting from that side. Dad, Mary, and Penny are working on the skirt. Dad found the zipper, and then they are clawing at the skirt to get it off, and that is soon followed by shredding the panties. Mom is popping the clasps of the heavy bra for her 36C breasts while I take both straps and move them to the side of her body.

It falls to the floor when mom finishes. Dad is moving her legs, so she steps out of her skirt, and that makes her sort of unsteady. Mom and dad hold one arm while Mary and Penny hold the other arm still. I am skillful and swift in tying up her large breasts. There is a figure 8 over her chest, and then I pull tight on the rope that it is close to her body, forcing the breast to stand out and away from her body.

None of my actions will hurt Susan, if it does, I did something wrong. The breast wrapping will make them sensitive; they look like they want to explode. Think of a balloon, they can be twisted to make shapes, that is basically what I am doing. I was tying up Susan, now dad takes over. I move to Eva and give her my hand.

I ask her, "Are you sure?"

Her eyes light up, "Oh, yes. I have never done anything like this, it sounds and looks like a ton of fun. Strip me, master."

As we strip her the same way that Susan was stripped, I tell her, "You don't need to call me master. This isn't BSDM, I won't inflict any pain on you, and you are here 100% at your request. We can and will stop if you ever want me to. This is about having fun. Tell us to stop if you ever feel pain or get a cramp. The way I am tying you up should not cause cramps."

While still tipsy, I start tying her 32B breasts. They are much smaller than Susan's, but they are perky and stand up and out much better. With the ropes, they are perfect.

Dad says, "Both sets of breasts are amazing." He is staring at Eva.

I get down on the floor, I am between the two women, and start with a light kiss to Susan. After a few moments, I move to Eva. Dad starts on Susan. They both seem primed. I move to Susan's right nipple and suck on it. She explodes in an orgasm almost immediately. Penny has taken over kissing Susan. I move to Eva's left nipple, where I nurse on the hard nipple with purpose. Mom is on Susan's left nipple (opposite of me).

Eva is too excited from the evening; she also orgasms. She has a hard orgasm; we stop and wait for a while. I hug her and kiss her on the lips, two more small orgasms. When I move down to Susan's pussy, dad is now between the two women, going back and forth on the inside nipples, causing small orgasms.

Mom and Penny are kissing and sucking the outer nipples. Mary is kissing them lightly, bobbing back and forth between the two women. I am using a wide, slow lapping of the pussy, trying to touch the lips as much as possible. I do twenty-five licks before switching to Eva. Dad moves down and is now eating Susan using a very quick licking with just the tip of his tongue.

Both women want to roll their bodies. The moms are wise to this, their own first-hand knowledge. They hold the arms in place, making it hard for the two women to move. They're forced to stay in position and accept the pleasure that is coursing through their bodies. Eva blows up from the excitement. She needs time to recover.

In the meantime, I take a lick and move so dad can take a lick. About ten sets and Susan explodes with a large hard orgasm that she announces with a jarring scream. Now they are both out of order, even the moms have stopped.

Mom says with a smile, "This is fun. We might have to initiate the children."

Both Susan and Eva are with us again. I have everyone rotate. From kissing to a nipple, nipple to Susan's pussy, Susan's pussy to Eva's pussy, Eva's pussy to her nipples, and nipples to kissing. Now both women get men and women eating them and five different styles of eating pussy. They are both orgasming often. I call a stop. Everyone freezes. Susan and Eva are fighting hard to catch their breath. Both women have long matted and tangled hair. Their faces are red from not getting enough air. They are loose and relaxed now that they have had time to rest.

I order a massage for both. We have massage oil, baby oil, and lube within easy reach. Dad and I do the feet and legs, we are both excellent masseurs. Two moms do arms and shoulders. That leaves Penny to gently massage breasts while avoiding nipples. After two complete rotations and countless small orgasms, they need the real thing now. I stop everyone.

I ask Susan, "I think you've had fun so far. This is where I take it to the next level. However, I need to verify you want me to fuck you. I need to hear it clearly to proceed."

Susan is loud and clear as she says, "Hunter, I need that big fuck stick of yours shoved up into my cunt. I want you to mash me hard and good."

I try to ask Eva the same question, she tells me, "Oh shut up and just fuck me. I am so fucking horny; I would fuck myself if I could. I want you and your stick to beat the crap out of my pussy and make me orgasm hard."

I start twenty-five slow methodical strokes in Susan before moving over to Eva. As I start twenty-five in Eva, dad starts Susan with his slow methodical fucking. At twenty-five, dad and I swap women. They both moan in unison.

Susan says in a deep sexy voice, "That is too good, swapping one type of awesome for another."

Eva adds, "They're both good; I love how you're alternating with us; it's marvelous."

Susan blushes, "I know, it's awesome, you can fuck me harder, you know."

I take this for dad, "We most certainly can, and we will in the end. However, if I go fast like that, I will orgasm and end this. Do you really want that?"

They both scream out, "Noooooooo!"

We go back and forth several times before I have the moms start softly on the nipples. I pick up speed. Mary finds the need to talk, it's always Mary.

Mary uses a low, sultry voice to say, "Slow fucking is fun and lasts a long time. They swap more times than I can count. I noticed you each had several minor orgasms. We are going easy on your nipples, adding depth to the performance. The men of the house are speeding up. It won't be long, and they give up some depth to get the speed. That's when it really gets nuts, and you explode with your orgasm.

"Well, that's what we expect to happen. We've never done side by side alternating fucking before. I need your preference, in you, on you, or facial?"

Both women scream out, "IN ME!"

After a few minutes, Eva and dad are the first to scream out their orgasm. They both collapse on the floor, Eva is on her side in a fetal position, riding out her orgasm. Dad is huffing and puffing for air, he is winded. All three moms are on him and cuddling him in an instant.

I still have Susan in front of me. I no longer need to count my thrusts. I concentrate on slamming my hard meat stick into her slot and make us as happy as possible. I can see the need to release in Susan's face. She desperately wants to orgasm and can't quite find it.

I take both my hands and clap them together with her breasts in between. When touching, I take a finger and push in on the nipples. That sends Susan to the moon and then some. I was expecting a blackout. Nope, her body is limp, I can do anything I want. Her eyes are following me. How can she be alive? She can't move or speak, hell, she can't do anything but look at me.

While on my back and breathing hard, I ask Eva, "Would you be interested in a double or triple-team fucking. Each mom has a strap-on for the triple, you get to pick who gets what hole."

Eva replies with a smile, "Plastic does nothing for me, I only want live meat in me."

Dad and the moms release both ladies from the ropes. Since I am on my back, Eva comes to me and mounts my cock. It never went soft. Dad is using the lube while Mary preps Eva. Penny and mom sit to the side and watch, with smiles on their faces. How much of this have my parents done? Do I really want an answer to that? Probably not. Susan is now sitting up propped up against a chair, yet sitting on the floor still.

Eva bends her neck to kiss me. She tells me, "Thanks."

Dad is hard, and with Eva down, he presses himself into her slowly. I am not moving, making it easier for him to enter. She whimpers at dad, entering her. That is my queue to start moving my cock into her. With both Eva and dad on me, I can't move much.

I ask, "Dad, can you use your hands to hold Eva while behind her on your knees. Eva, I need you on hands and knees."

They both complied. Now I can get a long gentle stroke. Eva moans. Dad starts out fast and then slows down to my speed. We sync up so that we both thrust in at the same time and pull out together. I am fucking at a slow pace, allowing Eva to feel everything. With two good sized cocks going into her, she is screaming with each thrust. That makes it very enjoyable for all of us. Even dad is grunting.

Eva takes a good ten minutes of thrusts from us before she blows up. She completely short-circuits and passes out. She is breathing well and is on her side, safe. She just can't move, talk, drive a car, sing a song, or just about anything that takes a brain. I doubt her mind is working right now.

Mom tells Dad, "You're done. Pick up the evidence and bring her to bed."

I try to pick up Susan and get a jolt of pain.

Pam calls out to me, "Hunter! Stop! Help her up, she can walk. I saw that pain. You are worn out; you are done as well. Come on you two, let's go to bed.

Once in bed, I gave her and Pam both a good quick fucking, and we all slept well.

Chapter 16 -- Long distance call for Hunter

It's been almost eight weeks since I last did anything. I feel fantastic, full strength. Yet, I am not allowed to return to work. I have had no word from my home base, it's like they have forgotten me. The girls and I talk a lot on our phones, but that's about it. I have been helping around the home, and I am sure we are being watched. I see glimpses of people. Had I not been trained to do the same thing I would not notice it. I know they are good people, so I ignore them for now.

I have been expecting a call for a few days. They know I am healthy. I would go out into the woods and catch them, but that might piss them off. I trust that all will be revealed soon.

+++++

Two days later, while out chopping wood, a man in a forest stealth suit steps out into the open and motions for me to follow him. I run inside, get my outfit, and I follow him. For about fifteen minutes, he runs along a path, and then in a flash, he is gone. I don't see him, but I can hear him. I, too, get off the path and find my own way. I go in a serpentine path. I am slow, low, and deliberate.

I hear him long before I see him. I follow him in a parallel path. He is running in an ever-increasing circle. I stop and move to my best guess for his route. As he comes around, I see him. I spring up and tackle him with perfect technique. He is pissed at me and quickly tries to hit me. He is too slow. I spar with Bubba a lot, so he can keep up his reflexes and conditioning. I learned a lot along the way.

I counter every move he has before I step back and ask, "Is this where we talk, or would you like me to start swinging enough to hurt you?"

He falls back on his ass, breathing harder than I would have expected.

He laughs at me while breathing hard, "Fuck you, kid. How the fuck ... do you have so much stamina? You're barely ... barely fighting for breath?"

I laugh at him, "I slow fuck two girlfriends a night for an hour each. There's no better training."

Bud tells me, "You can call me Bud. One sec."

Bud makes a call, "He got me." Now he is mad, "Fuck you, no, he never hit me. He asked me if I wanted to talk or get my ass kicked. We're talking now. Ok." He hangs up his phone.

Bud tells me, "Go home, get your phone, answer it, and I will see you later." He then runs off into the woods.

I run at a sprint back home. As I hit the porch, I hear a helicopter coming up the valley, and I hear my phone ringing.

I reach for my phone, "Hello?"

A woman says to me, "Long-distance phone call for Hunter." What the hell?

Madeline continues, "Bah, you're too young to remember those days. My name is Madeline, and I have an office in Washington DC. I have a division whose initials are CIA. Do I have your attention?"

She sure does.

I answer her, "Madeline Fulmer, director of the CIA, trainer of my stealth skills, and provider of my family's rifles. I believe I just passed your test, you need my help, and I am to get on the helicopter."

All she says is, "Bye."

Mom, Penny, and Mary just stopped cleaning the dishes, they all have a towel in hand and a dirty dish in the other hand. None of them have a smile on their face.

I try to seem chipper, "I got ... invited to help the Americans with an issue. It's time to pay for my training and weapons. I must run."

I run to each of them, give them a kiss, and then run to the helicopter that's landing. As it touches down, Zeus and I step on, and we are gone. A young female agent is sitting opposite of me. She hands me a folder. It contains a ton of information about a rich Saudi prince who has gone radical. He moved to Central America to grow drugs to fund his operations. The reason I am here is that he gathered a harem of cute young American girls. He plucked ten of the best-looking daughters of American industry to be his sluts.

OK, now I understand exactly why I am here. Zeus may be useful, after all. I am glad I didn't leave him at home. The agent never talked to me or even make eye contact. I fall asleep.

I am woken up to transfer to a small jet. The same agent wants to assist Zeus, but he takes two running steps and jumps in. There is another young woman on the airplane. She isn't an agent, just an analyst. She is excited to meet me. She scratches Zeus behind the ears, and he rolls over onto his back next to her.

She shows me a picture of a house, a window, and then the inside of a room. I am also handed a current issue sniper rifle, a model worse that I have. It still uses the same ammo, at least.

The woman says, "We can't have them taking your current rifle. You'll kill the prince and then help the seal team, and the girls, escape. Notice that there are bars on the window, a shelf, and a duct that you must avoid. You will be roughly 800 yards away, and your target is only inches in size. Once they are in vehicles and out of the compound, your mission is over. The seals are responsible for their safety. You hightail it out to the extraction point. Understand?"

I reply, "Yes, mam. Nothing to it, I am positive this will go exactly according to your plan."

Now she turns mean, "Fuck you and your condescending attitude."

I ask, "You want to come with me?"

She doesn't.

+++++

The next day, Zeus and I are walking through a Central American forest. I know the man only based on a file. That means I don't know much about him. He is pure sleaze if I believe the report. I do know it's late in the afternoon, and my chance to kill won't be until tomorrow morning. It's going to be a long night. The reason I am here is that it's a long shot with a tight target. The second reason is that I will be taking out moving cars. The depleted Uranium rounds are perfect for that.

+++++

It's late morning, he slept in today. I am ready for my shot. He stops to stand in front of the toilet, and I make a mess of the room, one less prince. I see the seal sniper take out some sentry guards, and then the Seals storm the compound. I hear minimal shooting, and then ten scantily clad women that look groggy are taken and pushed into two vans. They take off at a high rate of speed.

They will go up the road, around, and then back behind me. If they are being chased, I am to take out the chasers. They aren't used to shooting moving targets, I am. The two vans pass without issues. GREAT! However, a minute later, two jeeps with heavy machine guns are speeding up the same road. I take out the Jeeps. I am done, time to find my extraction point.

I am happy because, for the first time in forever, a plan goes as expected. As I am crossing the road, I see two black plumes of smoke from not far up the road. Oh shit.

My orders tell me to return to my extraction point to complete my mission.

I run with Zeus at my side, and I am sick when I see two vans flipped over and two men next to the vans beating up the injured Navy Seals. Fuck that. I go down to a knee, go through my routine, and shoot one of the bad guys. I reload. The other dude takes two shots at me while I reload. I aim, relax, squeeze, and he too is dead. I reload.

We run up the road, and the men are in bad shape; all are bleeding, one looks lifeless, the women are hysterical. I pick up the lifeless man, suggest the girls help the other guys. We really need to get the hell out of the area quickly. The man I have may be dead, the others are all bleeding but can walk.

One of the girls asks me, "Hey, you look familiar. Are you famous or something?"

I laugh at her, "I'm a Canadian soldier that hunts ducks. They asked me if I could hit a moving target. I can. My family owns a hunting and horseback riding trip business. You ever go hunting?"

Another girl says, "You're right, he does look familiar."

I spur them on, "There are going to be hundreds of troops out here in a few hours. We need to get out of here quick, and we are moving too slow. FASTER, ladies!"

+++++

Hours later, I hear Phil on my comm, "Goddammit Hunter, why aren't you at the extraction point? I see a ton of troops coming this way. We need to get the fuck out of here!"

I explain, "I sure hope you have lots of help. I was on my way there when I see two black plumes of smoke. A checkpoint took out the vans. All the Seals are hurt, the girls seem ok. I am bringing them all to the checkpoint. We are going too slow. I won't make it by dark."

Dad tells me, "Don't worry about that, we have help here. Spur them on, get them running. We are coming your way."

I yell at the girls, "There are hundreds of troopers on the way. We MUST move faster, or you die."

They move faster but still not fast enough. The guys are too slow from getting hurt. Do I leave them here and make better time? Logic tells me I should. My heart says I can't. The guys deserve a chance.

I take the two best men, and I hand them their friend and my rifle.

Two girls plead, "You can't leave us now."

I point out the trucks coming up the hills.

I say with a heavy heart, "We aren't moving fast enough. You all die at this rate. You can't go faster; therefore, I need to slow them down. There are good people on the way, and they WILL find you. Have a good life, make a difference. Zeus, guard them." I run off towards the bad guys.