The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spank her ass every few minutes until they are a solid pink. I don't want her having red tomorrow for the wedding. With just blowing a load in Pam, I am good for a while.

Time for me to have fun, "Is this hard enough for you? Bitch! I am man enough. I do know what to do. And now, I am going to breed you! I am slamming my body into her as hard as I can.

Ten minutes later, and we are all in our beds and sleeping deeply.

+++++

The dresses are all perfect, their hair and makeup are all done professionally. They look amazing. It's not possible, but Penny and her daughters look even better than usual. An entire aircraft hangar is needed to house the wedding. There are four bands/singers that have had #1 hits on the radio, one in each corner. These are four groups that can fill a stadium, here, at my wedding, at the same time. That is just crazy. They rotate songs; someone is always performing. We all get autographs, several women in the bands ask me to sign their calendars. That was so weird.

In between the bands are four celebrity chefs cooking for the guests. They are talking like it's a show while making enough food to feed the people. There are long lines for everything, however, with the cooking presentations, the awesome food, and the food entertaining "shows" while waiting, there are no complaints.

There is a large circular table in the center, the wedding parties sit on the inside looking out. It's odd, there aren't many familiar faces in the audience, I know a few are old friends of dad. Most of the people are our age and a bit older. I see families, husbands, wives in uniform with civilian spouses, and lots of children.

The ten mothers and fathers plus their daughters are at three tables near each other. Fathers, mothers, and daughters each got their own tables. They really are close friends now. I spend considerable time at each table, they did pay for all of this, seems like the least I can do.

The ten fathers are happy to get their daughters back. The girls are still in shock; they are having a hard time coping with what happened. They hug me and cry, but it seems almost fake, how are you supposed to react to something like they endured? They don't know either. Very sad.

Now the mothers, they were told their daughters were as good as dead. America doesn't negotiate with hostage-takers, and the bad prince wasn't asking to negotiate. Had it not been for the large rewards for information, they would never have known where the prince was living. The mothers are happy. They kiss me fifty times and hug me twenty times. These women had the most important thing in their life taken. I helped get it back.

The sad part is that the Seals did all the hard work. They risked their lives and got no credit because some Podunk roadside checkpoint had anti-tank missiles. Fortunately, they had no training in the weapon's use allowing everyone to survive, which was nice.

The rest of the hanger is tables for our guests, most of whom I don't know, and a large dance floor. Phil stands up at the center table, he has a microphone and is hitting it while saying, "Hello, is this thing on?" Yes, Phil, it is working.

Phil uses a rich deep voice to start his speech, "Hello, my name is Phil." He pauses. "I was told to do a best man's speech. I don't even know which one it's for." He gets several laughs. "I'm going to start at the top. Do any of you know why you are here? Most of you will say no, only one spouse knows the people up here with me.

"Many have never had a conversation with us, they answered questions like "where does it hurt?" Something prevented them from coming home. Some fell, some ejected, some were shot or stabbed, in every case, one of these two men, their sisters, their father, or I came to your aid. Unless you are related to the ten kidnapped women, every one of you or your spouse was saved by one of us."

There's a lot of questions being asked of spouses now.

Phil raises his voice, "Often they can't say anything. Every child here tonight either would not exist or would be raised by a single parent if not for the actions of the people mentioned. We shall start with Brian. Brian, please stand up." Dad stands up. He waves at everyone. "Brian was the most prolific sniper in the war. As a hunter, his targets didn't need to be still; that's a significant advantage. Brian was tired of killing. He creates a unit for him and his dog. They became a rescue team. He saved a lot of people, but saving people takes a toll on the body.

"So, Brian hires an unknown sniper called Phil, me, to run missions with and for him. He moves on, and I run missions with a team of five. I get worn out and get replaced by his kids and close family. They do some fantastic stuff, and soon Hunter is promoted twice, then Bubba takes over. In this family, retired means slow down and teach. Brian used his dog to help spot drugs, explosives, and people. Together, they were a fantastic team.

"Brian met Mary, and she oversaw the dog training. That means that the dogs are trained from birth while Brian has been raising Rescuers since birth. Together, Brian, Bubba, Bonnie, Pam, Paula, and Porsche, along with two other teams, are super-efficient Rescuers. Pam is retired due to injuries, while Hunter is a leader now. The unit's name is now officially the Rescuers.

"After dining and the first dances, the wedding party will be available to everyone. This will be your chance to finally thank them for saving you. I have now said way too many nice things about these people. It's now time to show you how human they are ..."

The lights go down, and four overhead projectors play twenty minutes of stupid or funny things we have all done growing up. It was both embarrassing and funny as hell. The four groups perform through the whole video, transitioning from one song to another. It was cool.

We then eat and get in the father-daughter and mother-son dances. Dad, Phil, and Barry stand in for the three dads. We then stand in a line, and people can approach us individually to say thanks. Dad says this helps the people cope and is needed. I would rather have danced, but oh well. Most don't ask any questions; they have tears in their faces and want to hug us. The process is emotional and draining.

We did get an hour of dancing in. The ten women and their families are first to leave. Their jets are on base, and they want to get home and put this ugly part of their lives behind them. The dads plan to come back next hunting season to commemorate the event.

To be continued ...