The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers

At this point, I know my odds of living are slim. I don't know why; I suspect it is my training. I do know that I can't let this mission fail even if I die. How do you decide that your death is ok? It's training. The mission, the girls, the seals, they must live. NOTHING can stop that, even if it means the ultimate sacrifice. Am I looking for a medal? Not a chance in hell. It's the mission, it must be completed.

I go about five hundred yards and then kneel and fold over. My hope is they never notice me as they are looking up the hill for the Seals and the girls. We are in a forest, there isn't much light. My plan is to get behind the enemy, then use my big knife to kill them, and move to the next until they catch on and kill me.

It's odd, I am ok with death. Recently we watched several of the old Star Trek movies. I say the old "Star Trek" line, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I think that over and over as they pass by me. I am almost stepped on. Nobody can see me. Once they pass, I silently move behind them and pick off the guy in the back. I run back and forth along the line of men, taking them out one by one silently. They aren't expecting a stabbing from behind. They don't hear me running.

I do this for two hours before I screw up and almost trip. They hear me, a man turns towards me. He doesn't see me, but he and a friend are looking around. I have been hearing shooting for an hour now. Nobody blinks when I get shot while putting a knife in their hearts. I have my jacket on, but that hurt like hell.

I don't call out for help. The best thing they can do is forget about me and get the girls to safety. I will crawl to safety later when I feel better. Fuck, this hurts.

++++++

Porsche's point of view:

There are three helicopters, we quickly load up and are ready to go.

One of the girls asks, "Hey, isn't that cute guy's dog? No way he leaves without his dog. Where is he?"

Dad yells out, "Let's go. We need to get these girls safe."

Four girls jump off the helicopter. They stop lifting off. Three more jump off.

I call out, "Hunter, which helicopter are you in?"

Silence. OH FUCK!

Tears are running down my face, my bottom lip is trembling, and I am crying as I ask, "Hunter, you answer me! Which helicopter are you in?"

An unknown voice cuts in, "The person that was killing with a knife stopped thirty minutes ago and is motionless a mile south of you. I will remind you that the point of the mission is to save those women. Take off now!"

I am pissed, "Hey, I want to. They won't leave 'the cute one' behind. The bitches jumped off the aircraft, I can't go anywhere. Hunter, call Zeus dammit, we need to go."

Bubba runs off to the South, and Zeus is right next to him. Four of the healthy seals that were with Phil and dad follow behind. When the girls want to follow, my exact orders are, "If the bitches move, shoot them in the ass."

Hey, I lost my Hunter. I run off after Bubba.

I hear Phil asking dad, "Aren't you going to stop her?"

Dad made me laugh, "I would like to see you try. I'm not doing your dirty work. You may yell at her when she gets back."

I respond while crying, "Fuck you two. This radio is on, and everyone from here to Washington is listening. He saved many lives, including that precious Seal team, give me a break, and shut the fuck up."

The voice tells us, "Right about ten degrees, two hundred yards."

I hear moaning. Zeus sprints ahead to a clump of bushes. Is he licking a dead man? Bubba pushes the bushes away and then picks up Hunter's lifeless body.

I cry out, "Hunter! My dear Hunter. Don't you fucking die on me! Bubba, run. Quicker."

I never saw what stood up, but the four Seals quickly shot something in half. We all run back. Bubba isn't bothered by the body at all. He's faster than everyone, I am the slowest. Bubba lays Hunter's body down softly on the floor of the helicopter. Everyone gets in and off we go. It's dark, Bonnie can't do much to help Hunter other than give him some morphine.

Once we are high enough, the red running lights come on, and Bonnie is checking out his injuries. She takes off his shirt and coat. He is bleeding in his shoulder again. It looks like a gunshot wound; she starts stitching. Zeus is next to Hunter, watching over him, protectively.

One of the girls says, "I know who he is. That's the guy that was caught sleeping with ten dogs around him. Saved some girl, right?"

Another says, "That means he's the one that did the calendars, right?"

They are looking at me. The hell with them, my Hunter is hurt because of them.

I say, "I think you have him confused with someone else."

Two others bring up the calendar on their phones, "No, that is most definitely him. I understand wanting to protect him. The way you acted, you're in love with that stud. It's ok, I understand. I would do the same. I sure hope daddy didn't put this together so I could meet him. Daddy has a good heart but way too much money. He spoils me rotten."

My blood pressure almost killed me at hearing her talk.

Bonnie suggests, "Hunter needs to sleep. How about we all stop talking until we arrive?"

Bonnie is so damn smart. I sit on the floor, my back against a Seal's set of legs. Hunter's head is in my lap. I run my hands through his hair, and he seems happy. I have my coat over him to keep him warm. Four other coats were added by Seals.

After we land, Hunter is placed on a stretcher. My family, several other American snipers, and two seal teams exit the other two helicopters. Everyone waits for Hunter to be moved. We are on an American aircraft carrier that is rolling up and down in the stormy sea. We are all rushed inside.

There is a procession of Phil, dad, my family, the other Canadian Rescuers, the American Rescuers, and the three seal teams. The busted-up team and Hunter are brought to the hospital while the rest of us, including Bonnie, wait.

Bonnie asks smugly, "Oh, so you know his full medical history and know what he is allergic to?"

The cute doctor says, "I've been reading his file for the last two hours. I know everything medical about that young man. Your notes and the Canadian notes were most helpful. Get some rest, let us do our work. Your family will see him as soon as possible. However, size restrictions exist here, we limit visitors to only one at a time."

She then says to the seals, "Ok, start stripping, take a shower, then explain your injuries. Unless you're longer then twelve inches and thicker than a beer can, we've seen it all before."

A man in a sharp Navy uniform asked for the uninjured Seals and the girls to follow him. They are setting up video phones for talks with the girl's families.

One of the Navy Seals comes specifically to me and hugs me.

He says with a tear in his eye, "That is one brave soldier. He saved a lot of lives today. I have seven brothers that owe him their lives." He pats me on the back and walks away.

Every Seal came to me, hugs me, pats me on the back, and leaves.

Bubba is playing and feeding the dogs, Zeus seems sad, lethargic. He doesn't want to play.

I stand by the doors that Hunter went into. I call Zeus to me; he springs to attention. I tell him, "Guard Hunter."

Zeus is standing at attention. He seems much happier.

We wait for about two hours before they move Hunter to the OR for minor surgery. They let us say a quick word. Nobody knows what to say. I can't talk, I just hold his hand.

+++++

The surgeon tells us, "He's doing well. We made sure it's clean and stitched up well."

One by one, the injured Seals leave and are led elsewhere. They hug each one of us but don't say a thing. Only one of them must stay in the hospital.

While Hunter is in the OR, we are taken to the mess hall.

We grab silverware and a tray for our food. We then stand in the very long line. A few notes are played on a trumpet, and everyone steps away from the line. The people closest to us gently push us up the long line. We pick out some food. Only Bubba is hungry.

At the cashier, I ask, "What is this?"

The old lady looks both bored and annoyed that the line isn't moving, yet she still manages to explain, "You're on a Navy ship!" Like that is supposed to mean something. She continues, "Navy Seals kick ass and are loved by the Navy. Your brother saved a unit of the kick-ass yahoos. This is a sign of respect; the captain is personally paying for your food. Please move on, so these damn monkeys start eating and I can finish on time."

We move on and sit in the corner, so we don't get in their way. The old lady stops by with a black coffee, three fried eggs, two strips of bacon, and two slices of toast. She sets it down at the head of our table.

Seconds later, the trumpet plays again. Everyone jumps up and stands at attention. Someone yells out, "Captain is on the deck!"

A feeble old man comes straight to our table and hugs each one of us.

Captain Ron, yeah, the same as the movie, says to us, "Please sit down. You aren't in the Navy; you are our guests. I choose to sit with you over the ten rich broads. You all did something useful. We record everything, one of the fathers is being investigated to see if he caused this shit storm. Almost losing a Seal team is a big deal. Saving one is an even bigger deal. We spend a lot of time, money, and materials training and developing them.

"What Hunter did was truly special. We watched the satellite pictures where for two hours, he thinned the group, so you would have a chance. He didn't expect to live. Personally, I'm glad you did go back for the kid. Porsche, I want you to tell him that it may be illogical, but the needs of the one may be greater than the needs of the many. It's an old movie reference from before his time.

"I have a man assigned to your needs. I don't expect you to be here long. As soon as Hunter can travel, I expect a plane to take you all away. The Navy has a few larger planes for these situations. I assume it is already en-route to us. The girls are being shuttled out in fighter jets. You're all going to Hawaii for rest and recuperation, they have excellent shopping there. Your moms will all be there so you can all watch over the boy.

"Ok, last on my list, Porsche, I heard your voice when you called out to Hunter. Not a person that has heard that hasn't cried. My wife died two years ago. I know that feeling in your voice. Would you mind if I have a nice conversation with your young man before he leaves my ship?"

I ask, "Why?"

He grins at me, "I can tell when a woman is in love. I can't change his feelings; I can help him see them clearly."

I have no idea what he said, but it sounds good, "Sure."

Breakfast from there is a blur. We are alerted that Hunter just finished in the OR. We will be able to see him soon.

+++++

I am first in the room. There are surprisingly few things hooked up to Hunter and even less noise than normal.

The nurse explains, "He is being monitored by a nurse, and one sits in here. We rely less on technology. Sorry for the small room and no window, that's a premium onboard. He is doing awesome, as you can see. He will be asleep until you hit Hawaii. If your family needs to see him, they are welcome to come in here; otherwise, I just assume it stays quiet in here."

When I finish my visit of holding my brother, I go back out and announce, "He's sleeping and will be until Hawaii. We will let him be and get the sleep he needs."

+++++

Hunter's point of view:

I wake up in a brightly lit room that is huge. Floor to ceiling windows and quality sleeping chairs. Currently most of my family is asleep. Pam is in bed with me, mewing sweet sounds to me. Zeus is on my bed by my feet. Mom and Porsche are holding my hands. They are now standing; both are full of tears.

Porsche says to me immediately, "The captain of the aircraft carrier says, sometimes, the needs of the one outweighs the needs of the many. It's not logical."

I chuckle, we just saw that movie a few months ago.

Porsche tells me, "The CIA kicked out an admiral with kidney stones so that you get the best room in the hospital. The service here is awesome. They told us that all the Seals are home recovering with their families. Twelve small children welcomed home their father's today."

Wow, I am amazed at how happy that makes me feel.

Mom and Mary have tears flowing down their faces. They won't come to the bed since their daughters are in the way. I call them and Penny over for hugs. All three are crying now.

I give them orders, "I won't be here very long. Therefore, I am ordering all three of you to take your daughters with you. Find some security people and Bubba. I want all of you to go shopping and not return until you have blown $10,000 a person. Go."

They look both happy to go shopping but sad to be leaving me behind.

After they leave, I yell out, "You can come in now."

A feeble old man comes into my room and sits in a chair. Zeus is right at his side; I had heard Zeus blocking his entry.

Captain Ron looks me hard in the eyes, "Right now I should be standing in the control tower of an aircraft carrier. However, I made a promise to a beautiful woman because I heard so much pain come out of her mouth when she called for you and got no answer. Nobody that has heard that call has not shed a tear. Do you care for the woman at all?"

Wow, he is direct, "You sure are direct. Yes, I do love her. I love all my sisters. It's complicated."

He says to me, "Son, as soon as I'm done, my F-14 will take me back where I belong. I don't have time to banter with you all day. You love one more than the rest, and she loves you more than the rest. As I understand it, there are four sisters and two brothers. Your dad has the blueprint for you. According to the law, you may have only one wife. In your own home, outside of public, anything goes. I bet your sisters really are your sisters, right?

"Let me give you something to think about while I head back to my ship. Don't let anything come between you and the people you love. You ignore love, and you will be one sad and lonely man. Before I go. My daughters had me buy two calendars, and she wants' you to sign them. Would you be a sport and do that for them, please? To Olivia and Terri, my daughters. Thank you."

I notice the back cover, "Hey, wait. Can I see that back cover? That's wrong. There used to be small pictures of each month arrayed. Now it is the picture with all our dogs."

Captain Ron smiles, "Well, this is most definitely the picture that little girl took of you surrounded by your dogs. Maybe next calendar, you do pictures with dogs, or your sisters, or the ten, or your biggest fans. Oh well, sorry, but I must run. Take care, kid, never come my way again."

Well, that was interesting.

+++++

It's now been eight weeks. We are sitting around the dinner table. Bubba, Porsche, Paula, and Bonnie are on leave for a few weeks to relax. They have been quite busy and are run down. After hearing about a cabin that needs painting, I decided that I have put this off long enough.

I ask my family, "What is love?"

Silence.

Mom answers first, "To me, it is a special feeling. It's different than anything else, above all other emotions between two people. I think there are many types, siblings, parents, and of course, lovers."

I point out, "That's an excellent answer mom. I noticed that you didn't put a cap on any of those types of love. We can love more than one person of each type. Question for dad, how many women do you love romantically?"

Dad looks uncomfortable, but answers, "Three. Why, what's this about?"

I continue, now ignoring my dad's question, "Do you love them all exactly the same?"

Three women are looking at him VERY closely.

Dad is uncomfortable but answers truthfully, "I love all three deeply, but your mom was and is my first true love. I would give my life for any of the three."

I am smiling now, I know the answer, "Do the three women all feel the same way about dad?"

As one, they answer, "Yes!"

Almost giggling now, "Then I find the story of Mary and Penny getting knocked up by customers false, correct?"

The three moms are shocked at my statement. My brother and sisters all have mouths open. They, too, are shocked at my suggestion.

I add, "There is no way dad lets any stranger take his loves. You all have lied to us our entire lives. I understand why you were protecting us. However, that time has passed, all of us deserve to know."

Mom is crying, "We expected you to be grossed out. Having sex with Bonnie should have told you. None of us wanted that conversation. I am sorry."

Dad and Penny comfort mom.

My smirk is gone, I am serious again, "I needed that out of the way, so you all understand me." I pull out a ring box and open it to a marvelous, huge ring. I set it in front of Porsche. "Porsche, will you marry me?"

Porsche's eyes pop out of her head, her hands cover her mouth, she stares at me to verify it's real. I nod my head. She screams and jumps up and into my arms, where she kisses me forcefully. I see Pam, next to me, almost cry out in pain. I push Porsche away, now she looks hurt. I use a finger to tell her, one second.

I pull a second box out of my pocket, open it, and slam it down in front of Pam, who isn't looking at me until she hears the noise. Now her eyes bug out, she screams, and she jumps on me.

With Pam holding me, I ask, "Pam, would you like to be my personal second wife when not in public."

She now says, "Yes," with each kiss she plants on my face. The family is all smiles now. Ok, Bubba, Paula, and Bonnie all look sad. I toss two more ring boxes at Bubba. He looks scared to death.

I use my command voice, "Bubba, time to step up and be a man. With me claiming two, you need to protect the two you love the most."

Penny grabs a ring, "I bet these are cheap cubic zirconia on painted metal. They will turn green in a month." She looks closer at the gems. Her hands fall to the table, "How the fuck ..."

I giggle and pick up her line, "... did I get four awesome and unique rings with incredibly high-quality gems on platinum without your help? Funny, you should ask. I heard an order for ten women and their mothers come in for a horseback riding trip plus a fourteen-man hunting trip for the fathers and some security people. I made some calls and traded both of those trips for a new runway, a minimum of a dozen hangers, and twenty tie-downs.

"This will allow our wealthy customers to fly in their own jets. I also got four rings. Susan will be invited, and one day we will shoot calendar pics, so they each get one, daughters only. Susan will stay to take pictures for next year's calendar. Oh yeah, I forgot, one of them is throwing in a medium-sized Gulfstream corporate jet for us."

That wasn't quite the hit I thought it would be. They don't want the ten rich daughters here. I can understand that. It will help when I tell them some of the other things I asked for.

+++++

Two weeks later, it's early in the morning, and the house starts shaking. The dogs are howling, and everyone is up on the porch watching a series of helicopters coming to our property. They stop about a quarter mile away in a large field. Our new airfield? I go start making breakfast. None of us noticed a small woman exit the helicopter and make her way to the lodge. She walks in and yells, "Hello!"

Porsche greets her, "You early or late? No trips start today."

Maxine shyly laughs, "My name is Maxine, I'm the project coordinator. We have a lot going on. My guess is that you didn't tell Bonnie and Porsche that the wedding is Saturday, six days from now. Right?"

Two women beat me, and I defend myself.

I shout out, "No, not gotten to it yet."

Maxine doesn't look surprised, "OK, today you need to look through catalogs for wedding dresses and make every other decision for the wedding. We will measure you for up to three dresses. You pick your favorite when they show up. We are bringing people to cook, to do massages, and a hairstylist. Your moms will be working with a celebrity chef to learn more about cooking. They too will get new dresses but will be flying out to do the shopping today.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,971 Followers