The Rescuer Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have people and vets coming in to watch the dogs. We have horse groomers and vets to watch over the horses. Bubba is going with the moms to get a tuxedo; we will measure Hunter here. The moms will be returning with grandparents and other dignitaries from your dad's era. Everyone off-duty on base will be invited along with every person your dad or your group has ever saved.

"Do you have any idea how many people Brian, Hunter, Bubba, and the sisters have saved? Think of just the rescues you have done. Now add all that your dad saved. Now add spouses and children that would not be here or would be raised by a single parent. Let's just say the number is larger than the off-duty soldiers. You will see, I had no clue. Nobody did until we started putting this together.

"I have an unlimited budget. Each of the ten women has fathers that can afford this easily. When they are each paying one-tenth, it's nothing to them. The value of their daughter's life, that's priceless. Each father will donate to Wounded Warriors. I bet that should help them out.

"I tell you this just so you don't think you're unworthy, or this is all too much. It isn't, you all are more than worthy. I wish I had met you long ago. I can't compete with your sister's beauty, but maybe I would have had a chance to win your heart. Don't worry, I won't try and steal him or take him for a night. I know my place. I can see that even those ten gorgeous and filthy rich women have no chance.

"Ok, enough talking, I need to get all of you measured. No sister is leaving, we don't want to tempt the stud while you are gone. I have a schedule for each of you. It would really help if we can stick to the it. I have MRE's and a tent. If there is anything you can do to help me out, I would appreciate it."

The poor girl is almost in tears by the time she ends.

Penny hugs her and says, "How about you eat with us, and I can get you into a cabin. It's a bit better than a tent. You're doing a lot of work for us, and I don't want you living a step below the dogs."

Maxine says a relieved, "Thank you."

Chapter 17 -- A Wedding

The dads are first to show up. Because of the deal with their daughters, and each being super-wealthy, they have a lot in common. They got along great and are now acting like best friends. They came in by helicopters and take off right away after meeting with me. I have never seen grown men cry so much. Each one wrote me a check for five million dollars, made out to Wounded Warriors Canada and USA. Yes, I cried too. I mean, that's a ton of money for a worthy cause.

It's not hunting season; they go out fishing. They came with more booze than camping or fishing equipment. The guide reported back that very little fishing was done, they mostly sat around the fire, telling stories, and making deals. The wedding is Saturday, the ten girls and their mothers show up Thursday by plane. Penny has them out on the trails almost immediately. They are doing the hot spring run.

I was amazed when Porsche takes me out there. She wants me to meet them naked in the hot springs? No way. Moms and daughters, I am nervous. Something is wrong here, I tried to avoid this. We pull up shortly after they got into the water. They are still commenting on the tingling within their bodies. On seeing me, many cover their breasts even though they are underwater.

Porsche starts a fire; Penny should have done this first thing. I assist with the fire, then I walk to the women and talk to them. This is the first time I met them; forcing them to run doesn't count, and I was unconscious in the helicopter ride to the aircraft carrier. They all (moms and daughters) know me from the calendar. Of course, they ask me to join them, I think this is a bad idea. I can't screw ten, let alone twenty women.

Porsche steps to the side of the water and begins shaking hands. Ok, I can do that. Oh shit, they are grabbing my pants. I stand up and try to break free. That's when I feel a shoe kick me forward, and into the pool. I turn in mid-air and see Porsche laughing her ass off. Her foot is still in the air. Bitch!

Porsche asks, "Can you please hand me his clothes so I can dry them off?"

In seconds I am attacked, stripped, and fondled by what seems like forty hands. I am fully erect now.

Porsche asks, "Which of you had it the worst?"

They all point at Abby, no hesitation.

Abby explains, "I was the second taken and was a virgin at the time. He liked me more than the others, so he took me more often and did terrible things to me. I can't talk about it still. Therapy is helping a lot."

Her mother hugs her tight.

Porsche has her legs in the hot water, "In a few days, I'll be his wife. I'll share him with another sister. We call ourselves sisters even though technically we aren't." If only they knew, they really are sisters. However, I can't risk these girls with that knowledge. "You have the choice of taking him yourself or passing him on to a person of your choice.

Abby says, "Um, I don't know. Sex has been kind of ruined for me."

Porsche uses a sexy purr in her voice, "I understand, you've never had good sex and that vile sub-human ruined it for you. The first time we had sex, he was a total dud. Absolute zero in the sack and done in five seconds. Now, he is every bit as good as he is cute in the pictures."

I need to save Abby. I grab her and push her up onto the edge of the springs. She immediately covers her breasts. Her mouth is open, and she is about to scream at me to stop.

I push her back, and I pull her pelvis forward and spread her legs wider. She is complaint. I take a wide tongue and lick up and down in the center of her pussy. She has a few weeks of hair growth; it's soft downy hair. I personally prefer shaved, but in this case, I will make do. My tongue digs deep and touches a lot of her lips going down and coming back up.

Abby screams and uses both hands to hold my head in place.

Porsche comments, "Typically, you get four orgasms before he quits. You don't need to hold him in place. He isn't going anywhere."

I run my tongue up and down her lips, inside and out. She explodes in an orgasm, I let her catch her breath. I dig down to the inner lips and do the same to them. It takes longer, but the results are the same, a giant scream, and she orgasms. I let her catch her breath. I use my stubble on my chin to run up and down her thighs, which tease her. As soon as I ran over her pussy, she screams but fails to orgasm. I place the tip of my tongue on her clit and hum a song. That did her in.

When she comes back to life, I change my tactics, I use just the tip of my tongue to tease her lips. I am slow, deliberate, and amazingly soft. Now I take two fingers and beat them up and down in her pussy. It's a medium speed. However, I soon move to the speed of light, and my fingers are flying up and down. Abby is screaming almost constantly now. She rolls it up into a scream that is far louder than anyone else and doesn't want to be touched.

One of the girls' comments, "Don't know about any of you, but I'll take that any day. Abby, that isn't even the good part yet. Although, damn, that looks like fun."

I get out of the springs and ask, "Abby, you want more? Right here, right now, in front of all these people. Every one of them will be jealous they aren't in your spot. However, if you're not ready, I'll move to the next girl. No way am I forcing you to do anything."

The other girls are all begging, "Let me have him."

Abby surprises all of us when she leans towards me and aggressively kisses me and damn near rips out my tonsils. I think we created a monster. I put a soft towel under her back, so she doesn't get bruised. I then look at Porsche, she smiles at me and nods her head. I certainly do not understand Porsche. I didn't want this at all.

She is here, I will help her out. In a way, I am a Rescuer again; I am saving her sex life. Yeah, it's a reach. Right now, it's the best I have. I push slowly into her tight pussy.

I comment, "I take it the prince was rich but not rich enough to buy a large cock?"

They all laugh as I am slowly pushing in.

Anita comments, "He was short and thin, the worst, most pathetic thing I ever saw. I quickly learned never to ask if he was done."

I bottom out, and Abby is blushing.

I ask her, "Feels pretty good, huh?"

Abby smiles big, "The best feeling in the world!"

Porsche laughs, "No, not quite. It gets better."

I pull out, and Abby has this colossal look of anguish on her face. Of course, as the hips roll back, and my cock fills her up again, that is the best feeling in the world, and she moans her appreciation. Once she can handle it, I move to a slow fucking that rocks her world. I am plowing her at a nice even and moderate rate now.

Porsche says in a sexy voice, "You do know that we're all staring at your naked body. I love those large breasts. We all want to be you right now. We can almost feel that big hard warm cock slamming into us and causing extreme happiness. It goes in sooooo deep, and the fullness is so outstanding."

I speed up, she loves this. I don't want to spend an hour; Porsche and I must ride back tonight still. The girls and their mothers will be riding back to the cottages tonight, a short ride from here. I am slowly speeding up the fucking, something Abby doesn't notice, but I am sure others do.

Porsche, fills in, "You all have a short ride to the cabins by my parent's old home. We must get back home tonight and have a long ride in the dark. Abby, when you find a man that loves you, this type of slow fucking can go on for over an hour. That's when you win at life like I have. Wipe her out stud."

I quickly move to my fastest rate of fucking. Not quite a blur but faster than average due to the extra people giving me energy. Abby is on edge; she is fighting her orgasm well. Porsche smiles, reaches over, and squeezes both nipples. BOOM! In a flash, Abby screams a death wail and then clamps every muscle in her body, making it hard to shoot my baby batter. Fine. I pull out and spray my load over her stomach and breasts. There is a lot of cum, it looks obscene. There is about a three-second delay, then there is a scramble for Abby's body. They all want a lick of my cum. I am pushed aside onto the cold stones.

Porsche was the one to help me up and towel my now dirty cock off. We left them arguing over who could get me next. Ha, ha, nobody. We dress up, mount our ponies, and leave at a trot. We make good time getting home. The husbands came home a day early, they caught no fish. They are expecting us to feed them; their chef has not arrived yet. We all help make and serve dinner twice, once for them, and once for us.

+++++

We are all tired when the last of the dishes are done and put away. I get a hug from both Pam and Porsche. They each grab a hand and have a smile on their face. I don't let them pull me; they look confused.

Looking at the floor, I say, "Tomorrow I marry Porsche. It's going to be a very long day. We're going to be exhausted. It will take the last of my energy to please Porsche. Therefore, I am going to take Pam tonight. Porsche, tonight you can take anyone you want. Bubba, dad, and the others all play nice, and I'm sure they'd love to entertain you tonight."

Porsche smiles at us, "Oh, I think I'll get some sleep. I want to remember most of tomorrow. Besides, I'd rather just have you. Good night you two, I love both of you very much." She then kisses both of us goodnight.

Bubba is sitting there and seems glum, "Why does she hate me so much?"

Mary is quick to step in, "Oh, Bubba, that has nothing to do with you. You can love several people. Porsche has never been like that. You bring in a well hung, rich, stunningly cute movie star, he is rejected just as quickly as you are. Neither of you is Hunter, the man she loves. I admire her for it. Of all the women here over two generations, only Porsche restricts her love to one person.

"So, rather than feeling left out or like a stepchild, be happy that your sister has strong morals and still likes you. If she were like you, every man that came through here would be her play toy. Is that the type of woman you want to love or have as a sister?"

Bubba reacts; he stands up and hugs Mary, "Thanks mom, I understand now. That really does help. I thought it was me."

Bonnie is annoyed, "Well, it's not like I'm leftovers. You got a pretty good deal out of this as well, you know."

Bubba chuckles, "Sorry, yes, you, I mean you and Paula are both awesome. I'm glad to have you both in my life. I love you both more than you can possibly ever know. I think Hunter had a good idea. Paula, how about we go to bed now."

Paula jumps into Bubba arms, "Oh, if I must. I'll go with you and let you fuck me stupid."

Kim takes Bonnie's hand, and Mary takes Porsche's hand.

Kim says to Bonnie, "How about I keep you warm tonight?"

Kim takes Bonnie, and Mary takes Porsche to bed.

Penny looks at Brian, "Of fuck, I get the leftovers. Are you ready to lose all your daughters tomorrow?"

Brian looks hard at Penny, "It's not like I've ever owned them. Come on. Let's go to bed and get you properly fucked."

Penny snickers, "I can live with that."

+++++

I open the door for Pam, she is ready. She runs into the room and strips in a few seconds. She sits on the bed, waiting for me to slowly strip for her. I don't tease her or draw it out. I just slowly reveal my body, article of clothing after article of clothing falls to the floor. She loves watching a man strip and reveal his body. Today is different, I stand in the center of the room and dance to a song in my head.

Pam is inpatient, "Strip for me."

I smile shyly, "No."

Pam questions me, "No?"

I repeat myself, "No."

She is confused, "Why not? I need you naked."

I stop and taunt her, "I don't feel like it. We do the same thing every time. If you want me, you need to work for it."

She stands in front of me and pulls up my t-shirt, up and over my head. She then pulls it off my long lanky arms. She surprises me by grabbing both my sweatpants and boxer shorts at the same time. Down they go, to my ankles. She swings me around and then pushes me back onto the bed. Off come the pants, boxers, and socks.

Pam sits on the bed next to me and asks, "Did your mom or dad ever tell you about their first time in the castle?"

I giggle, "I think I heard that story from everyone."

Pam is shy and hides her face, "Mom described it as a fistfight. She provoked his anger, and he was literally trying to kill her with sex. He tried to push his body through hers. She said that recently you fucked her the same way. It was the best she ever had. That's what I want tonight." I roll my eyes. "Oh, don't give me that. I know you can do that, and I know it goes against everything you believe in.

"If you do this for me, I will grant you one veto. A veto is whenever I say no to you, a veto overrides my no, and I will do whatever you want me to, no questions asked."

I laugh at Pam.

With an amused voice, I explain, "I will never deny what you want in sex. You're right, hurting you doesn't please me. However, since you want it, I'll try. I will never accept a veto. No is no, no matter what we are doing. Pam, I love you. There's no way I force you against your will. I respect you too much for that.

"It has already gone too far if you need to tell me no. I should know what you're willing and unwilling to do. I'd better not put you in a position that you need to tell me no. That is non-negotiable, the end."

Pam sniffles, "You're a much better man than even I knew. Wow. I would like to try what mom got. Please."

I nod my head, yes. Pam surprises me. She gets up off the bed and runs out of my room. Umm, what? A minute later, Pam is back, and she has her mother in tow, which is annoying Penny. Dad follows along to see what's going on. He seems amused by this.

Pam is first to yell at me, "So, you think you can just stick your cock in me, huh? You aren't worthy?"

Penny hasn't caught on, she looks bewildered.

Pam continues, "I said hard and fast." With a growl in her voice, "NOW!"

Penny understands now, she is back to her Nakita voice, "Vhat is this sissy boy doing? Oh, how cute, he thinks he can fuck a woman. Ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaa. Silly boy, only a true man can fuck a woman." She screams in my face, "You aren't good enough. You fail and get hurt in your missions. A real man finishes them."

I have heard enough, my hand reaches out for Pam, I grab her by the neck and pick her body up and slam it down on the bed. I roll her over into doggie, whoop her ass hard enough to get a scream. I shove my cock into Pam. It slips in with ease. She was ready for me, and she really wants this. That eases my fears.

This also means that I don't have to hold back. I can gather my anger and pound the fuck out of Pam, this is what she wants. Grrrrrrrr, what a woman.

Penny continues, "Spanking a woman, doesn't make you a man; fuck her hard, you sissy. She can't feel that pathetic piece of meat that hangs between your legs."

I hold her hips hard with my hands. As I pull out, I push her forwards. As I thrust in, I pull her to me. Pam grunts with each thrust. Our bodies are slapping with each thrust. Pam is sweaty and turning light pink. I can see her large breasts swinging in circles on her chest, as they go around, I get to see them flash me as they extend beyond her chest. That's cool.

I thought I was doing well, Penny slaps my face, she has venom in her voice, "Is that the best you can do? That's pathetic. Get out of my daughter and let your father fuck her good. You aren't worthy. You disgust me."

I let go of Pam's waist and grab her arms. This surprises her. I yank her body back, so she is on her knees, body bowed, breasts leading the way. Her arms are effectively bound in my hands. I pound her body harder. I am mad, no, furious, I want to hurt this woman.

Penny is about to speak again, I use my deep guttural voice, which is kind of scary, to command her, "Shut the fuck up bitch. You say one more word, you'll be next."

Penny is taken back by the ferocity in my voice, she says nothing.

My right hand comes off an arm and quickly goes to her head. I gather all the long hair that I can, and I hold the hair to control her body. My left arm now goes around her body so I can thrust in harder. Her arms are flopping around and eventually go up and try to pry her hair free. That isn't happening, my grip is too good.

Pam has been steadily progressing up her ladder to her orgasm. The grunts are done, and now it's one moan per five thrusts. She feels like she went limp. My left hand confirms with a spank that she has started her orgasm. I scream like my Oilers just won the finals and are World Champs.

That allows my body to relax enough to shoot the orgasm that has built up. It's massive, I shoot seven ropes of cum into my sister. Her body collapses and falls in on itself, then I push her over, checking for signs of life.

I am still huffing for my breath. I am still mad at Penny. I look at her, and she gets off the bed. She looks hesitant.

I defy her, "I was man enough to do that to her! What do you say to that?"

Penny smiles, "Such a small, simple boy."

Dad then surprises the hell out of Penny and me. He pushes her forward, and she falls into bed.

Dad says to me, "Let's teach the bitch a lesson."

I roll her into doggie, and immediately, I have my hands on her hips. I thrust my cock into another sloppy pussy. She is gushing with fluids; I am thrusting hard and fast into her tighter than expected pussy. She feels and looks fantastic, indeed, a stunning looking woman, even at her age. Dad is face fucking Penny, he is working her better than I have ever seen. Dad surprises me by being this active with a wife of his. I have no doubt she loves this.