The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more sisters get up, and they assist me in standing. Between the two of them, they pull down my pants. My boxers stay on. What the hell are they up to? Two leather straps are buckled above my ankles. Those sisters sit down, and two more sisters stand up. They pull my legs wide and then sit on them. They attach something to my legs. When they get up, I realize it's a spreader bar. Oh shit. I can't run, and I can't close my legs. They can kick me in the nuts all night long.

I have a pretty good idea of where this is heading. Maybe I could have stopped them. Eventually, they would have found me, and it would have been much worse; they would have been mad.

They are forcing me, but this is a gentle force. There is no pain, and they are looking out for me. Talk about mixed signals. Yet I doubt they could be any nicer and still be forceful.

I know I am good looking; I never have issues getting a date or sex. It's probably why my sisters don't do much for me, I have other options. Most of them were bitchy to me while we were growing up. I get it, I have an older brother that is manly, and they all looked up to him.

You don't admire your book reading younger brother.

Kathy is first to strip before me.

I sure wish I could see this. 38B-30-36, black hair. All these women are good looking, borderline magazine model quality.

Kathy isn't the best looking, but she is cute, and she is the oldest. She pushes the others around; she is the queen and gets her way.

Kathy sits next to me, "Make no mistake about this. We're going to ride your body hard tonight. For years, we've only had Fred to screw. There just aren't enough quality men here. If you play well, you will have a good time, and we won't hurt you.

Do you have any needs right now? No guarantee you get it, I'm just being polite."

I sigh and then request, "Eventually I will need a juice and some aspirin. You obviously plan to keep me like this for hours. That's going to stress my joints, a pain reliever will be needed. I would like to take four now."

Kathy sits next to me and wipes the sweat from my forehead, "Four is too many, I'll let you have three.

Tell me when you need a juice. I have a question for you? Do you know how cute you are? You are way too cute for your own good. The first time I saw you, I knew this was going to happen. You're short, have a chiseled jaw, the most bottomless blue eyes any of us have ever seen, and now you have filled out into a small beast-man."

I let my head fall back, "Swell. I get this shit everywhere I go. I don't want to be the cute boy. I want to be rugged, handsome, well built, anything but cute. Yes, I do know. Getting a date or sex has always been easy. You're all beautiful, but I get along just fine on my own."

Kathy giggles, "Sorry. You look young, have a babyface, you're only 5' 4", and look solid like a bodybuilder. All women want you."

Kathy pushes my knees down; they are flat on the floor; this does not feel good. My legs aren't straight, that makes my legs bow and that hurts a bit.

I complain and am ignored, she is taking what she wants. I can feel her sit on me. She is leaking, and as far as I can tell, she shaves often. Her pussy is wet, she seems quite happy taking me.

My cock is larger than average, I am just short of seven inches. I am wider than average as well, a nice thickness that women seem to love. Kathy is no exception. She is on her knees, positioned over my cock. She descends on top of my cock.

This slowly pushes my cock up into her pussy. Kathy has seen lots of cock. She is far from tight, yet, she still feels nice, she isn't hurting me. There are lots of things that would hurt, she is avoiding those. Does she care? Her breasts are falling in my face, I lightly kiss the nipples and get a big moan for my efforts. I sure would like to see these.

She never kisses me; this isn't about love for her. I feel this is more about her dominating me, so I know my place rather than her enjoying the sex. In ten minutes, she is done, she got her orgasm and screamed out her joy.

I get none of that. She has used me and took what she wanted. I mean nothing to her, and she just told me so. The moms don't sound thrilled; they are grumbling. Kathy gets up off me like I was a blanket on the floor, not worth a second look.

Ann is next to strip. That would have been nice to see as well. This is another sister that I barely know, she is seven years older than me.

Ann says in an angry voice, "Is the spreader bar really necessary? It's so demeaning. This is our brother for god's sake. Here we are wrapping him up like a brainless animal. Someday he'll save all our lives, and this is how we treat him?"

Kathy is cross with Ann, "Oh please, if this were reversed, he'd be rutting with you already. You know it's true. He's the pervert of the family."

Vanessa tosses in, "It's not easy having six older sisters. Can you imagine him being fourteen with all of us to look at all day?"

Kathy doesn't care, "He read and played in the woods. He didn't give a damn about us."

No, I hated being bossed around all the time. They don't understand me.

Ann lays between my legs and eases her wet pussy onto my cock. She has her legs up next to my body, and she is leaning back on her hands. This allows her to raise and lower her body quickly off my cock. She gets to use the full length of my cock, and she is soon moaning. Oh yes, this feels great. She is using all my cock, isn't hurting my legs, yes, this I like.

Unfortunately, way too soon, she orgasms.

That's two that orgasmed quickly, that's unusual. Something is wrong here.

Ann rolls over, then rolls back to me and holds me tight. She licks my earlobe and whispers softly, "Thank you, that was marvelous."

Well, finally, some appreciation. Debbie is pushing Ann away.

Debbie is the first to enjoy her time with me. She starts with a kiss on the lips. To me, she is an Amazon. Over 6' tall on a 34D-32-34 frame. Like everyone in her family, long blond hair, and remarkable green eyes. The word bombshell comes to mind. I jacked off to this sister a lot growing up. She and Kathy were also the worst, they yelled at me as if I was their slave.

I rebelled by spending long periods in the forest. It worked out well for me. My sisters and parents were always sore at me. Debbie strokes my shaft while kissing me softly and slowly. She has skills with her hands.

Gina pipes up, "Hey, Debbie!"

Now much softer, "Please don't jack him off, we all want some. Please?"

Debbie immediately stops all work on my cock. That was nice of her. She is naked and laying on my body. She is thin, and she seems to enjoy feeling my muscles. She is pushing my knees down, and now it's starting to hurt my hips.

I yell out, "Ok, this is starting to be no fun. Everyone is pressing down on my knees, and that forces my knees wide and my hips open. That hurts a lot. I understand you all want to use and degrade me, but isn't there a better way to do this? Something that doesn't hurt me?"

My legs are pulled out straight by someone. Too bad, I had hoped they would remove the bar. Debbie continues kissing me. Her tongue comes out, and she is diving deep. A few voices ask her to speed up. She does no such thing. She moves up one half of my body and uses a hand to play with my chest muscles.

I hear several women get up to see better. They want to know what Debbie is doing to me. I release a moan that amuses them all. Debbie moves down my body, one long lick along my cock, and then she is straddling my waist.

Debbie slowly descends on my cock. Oh my, she is divine. She is tight and taking her time, so we both love this. I am enjoying this very much. I need to spend more time with this sister. Why isn't she as worn as Kathy? She is one of the older sisters.

They must not like her very much, or she is shy and not as aggressive as the others. Kathy has no problem taking what she wants.

As Debbie gets closer, she speeds up her plunging. She is grunting and having a blast. She is telling us, "Fuck, his cock is amazing. I am full, he's stuffing me. Faster!" How can I go faster when I am tied up?

Debbie jumps up, she ran out of gas. I thought Gina would be next, but no, Debbie is now hunched down over my face. Her pussy is in front of my face. I stick my tongue out, but I won't move it. Debbie does it for me. She runs her body up and down, pushing her pussy around my face, forcing me to please her. I help some by moving my tongue around, so it speeds this up. In mere minutes she goes off with a mild scream.

She crawls down my body and seems to fall asleep on top of my body. She is holding me tight; they have a hard time dragging her off me.

It's Gina's turn. She ran off to the kitchen and came back. She is behind me, and she pulls me back into her so that I am sitting on my rear end. This woman is a 36C-30-34 body that goes on forever. She is platinum blond with blue eyes, although not as lovely as mine are.

Her breasts are perky and zero sag. She has changed a lot since I last saw her.

I can't do anything; she pulls me to her naked body. I bounce on her breasts, something that amuses her. She feeds me an orange juice and has a bowl of ice cream waiting. I believe it is Iris or Vanessa that feeds that to me. All three of them are touching my body. One of them hugs me from the front. This is certainly much nicer treatment.

It's funny because I hear the moms and grandparents making the same comments. They were not thrilled with my treatment by my eldest sisters.

Gina unlocks the handcuffs on my wrists.

Kathy goes ballistic, "Dammit, Gina! Could you be any dumber? How do we get those back on now?"

I offer my hands in front of my body now. The handcuffs are placed on me. This time, they're not quite as tight. I hear the mothers and grandmothers start laughing hysterically. There is no way I do anything to hurt Gina since she helped me. I am sure Kathy is furious with me now. I can easily live with that.

When we finish with the snack, Gina is aggressive with me. She starts with heavy kissing. She smashes her lips into mine and quickly wants our tongues to duel. She is warm and seems genuinely excited. Her perfect breasts assault my face, I have a nearly perfect breast on each side of my face. She lightly dabs my nose with her tongue.

Just as quickly, her pussy is brought up to my face. She slows down, being careful. I can smell her flowing pussy as it nears me. I treat her well, no reason to stop now. I have the same full tongue, now it is active. I am licking up and down, trying to reach as much as I can.

I hear more fucking, it sounds like Kathy, she is probably using Fred. He sounds like he is enjoying himself. The louder couple is dad and one of his wives.

Gina is moaning loudly, possibly rubbing it in for Kathy. That makes me smile. Hurray for the young children. Gina orgasms good with a loud scream. No passing out or slowing down. She moves down my body, trailing her pussy fluids. Once at my cock, she holds it and slowly descends. Damn, she gets almost no sex.

Gina doesn't just raise up and fall on my cock. No, not Gina. She is grinding and pounding at the same time. She is sort of rolling her hips like a guy, yet not quite. There is that grinding part. Sexy as hell. As she pulls out, I try to pull out. As she pushes down, I try to thrust up.

Gina is screaming, "Holy fuck, this is good. Oh my, so good, so big, so perfectttttttt. Fuck me. Cuuuuuummmmmmingggggggg!"

It is too good; I fire my load into my sister. I am overflowing, cum slides down my cock. Gina falls to my side. I hear Kathy scream, "MINE!"

Next thing I know, someone is on my cock, cleaning it off and moaning how good it is. I hear at least one other digging into Gina, slurping on her pussy and digging out my seed.

Iris is the smallest of us all, 32A-30-31. Just over 5' 2" with auburn hair and blond highlights. She is adorable looking. Boys often ignored her, thinking she is too young. Bars often won't serve her thinking it's a fake ID.

Iris assumes a 69 with me so I can get hard again. In no time, I get her off. I am hard enough to pound nails. She is graceful in that she sits on my cock and slides down.

Not much sexual experience, she is tight. I find Iris tremendously satisfying. She doesn't move much. She is small enough that she never touches the floor. Her feet and hands stay on my body, and she can rise and fall easily on my body with minimal effort.

Iris is a screamer. The entire time she is on me, she is screaming gibberish, how good it is, how close she is. I think one is a grunt, a moan, and that she loves me. She is going slow enough that I can feel the walls of her pussy, slide across the veins of my cock. Damn, this feels good. I mean, wow, this is good pussy for fucking.

With zero warning, Iris screams like an air raid alarm. Damn, she is loud. She announces her orgasm and then falls limp. I can feel her heart beating quickly, and she is fighting for her breath. She is sprawled out, over my body, I think she is asleep.

Dad picks her up and holds her close to his chest. She loves being held like that. Even if she does wake up, no way she does anything to stop dad from holding her.

Vanessa is the most interesting sister of the night. She pulls the spreader bar off my legs. Thank you, there is a god. That was most annoying. She then shocks me and pulls the quick release knot. I spring up and run upstairs before anyone can respond. They are all shocked.

After several minutes, I come back down the stairs, and there is a huge family argument going on. Kathy is screaming at Vanessa because she let me out.

I think the words were, "How stupid can you be?"

That pisses me off. I walk to and embrace Vanessa, kissing her on the lips. She could care less about the argument now. She let me go, there is no way I do anything that makes her look bad.

I took my Psychology classes, I don't want to reward bad behavior, I want to promote good behavior. Soon, all the arguing stops, they are watching me.

I have no words to say, I let my behavior speak for itself. I pick up Vanessa, 36C-33-36, a golden chestnut ear length haircut. I set her on a dining room chair. I reach down and kiss her lips softly, earning me a moan of gratitude. My hand moves down and plays with her nipple, that too earns me a moan of appreciation.

Vanessa is like pudding in the chair. She can barely sit up. She doesn't have the energy to try very hard. I push her back in the chair, the tall back support holds her up. I squat down and use my tongue to attack her pussy with as much energy as I can. I go around in circles, quickly licking up and down, hum, use my whiskers, and push two fingers deep into her pussy while slurping and licking everything I can. She has a series of orgasms run together, and she turns bright red. I stop.

Kathy comes at me like she is going to strike me. The hand pulls back, then it comes down and into my stomach. I grab her hand and twist it behind her. I force her down on her knees. Fred stands up in an aggressive posture.

I am breathing hard as I say, "You had your fun, it's Vanessa's turn now. You did it your way, she's doing it her way. She never asked me to stop. I stopped because she wasn't breathing enough, and I never want to hurt a family member. You've been a bitch to me all night. I've never done anything malicious to you.

I can defend myself very well now, don't provoke me. Now, if you don't mind, I still owe her a good fucking."

I let go, and the house is silent other than Vanessa breathing loudly. I stand her up, so she gets deeper breaths of air. She soon looks much better.

I look at Vanessa, "If that ever happens again, just stop me. I will gladly continue when you're ready. I love eating pussy, it's not a chore for me. I know how horny it makes you."

Vanessa turns around in the chair with her knees on the chair and her chest on the chair's back.

Vanessa asks, "Can you fuck me like this?" I move behind, and the chair is too high for me. Several people behind me laugh. I pick Vanessa up and place her on the floor in the doggie position.

Vanessa giggles, "Oh shit. He is going to get me good."

I align myself and push in slowly. She needed me to go slowly. I move to a slow fucking.

Kathy gets a laugh by saying, "It looks like Ken fucking Barbie."

Pam says to the group, "I don't care what it looks like if he is fucking me like that. We clearly have another stud in the family."

I speed up a bit, I am tired and can't keep this going all night. Vanessa has a look of pure pleasure on her face. The moms are looking and pointing at her. They're giggling from the look of pure love and lust on her face. Vanessa has it bad, and it has never looked so good.

All the moms have a tear in their eye, sharing our moment. I am guessing she doesn't get this often. I change the speed so I can use the longest stroke possible to slide in and out of her delicate pussy. She has tears in her eyes from the joy she is receiving. This is special to her. I can see how Fred, being seven years older, doesn't care as much about her.

I am spacing out and not paying attention to Vanessa. I gradually pick up speed, and now I am slamming into her with an excellent pace, although no rough pounding, that just isn't my way. I am gentle and fast. And sadly, I have no control anymore, and I am shooting my load deep into my sister who screams out the announcement of her orgasm.

Kathy is annoyed with Vanessa, "Oh please, pretend like you've been fucked before."

Gina laughs at her, "None of us have been fucked like THAT before."

Vanessa laughs, "We were so worried about him running away. All we worried about was how to restrain him. The less we restrained him, the better he fucked us."

I announce, "I thank you all for an interesting night back with family. I'm going to bed, I am tired."

Before going to bed, I hug my grandparents, parents, and then my sisters, even Kathy. My feet feel like lead. I look up the stairs and let people pass me, going up. When Gina goes by me, she takes my hand and gets under my shoulder and arm, allowing me to use her as a crutch. That makes it much easier to get up the stairs. I am tired with a capital 'T.'

Once in my room, she folds down the sheets and sets me down. She kisses me and then pushes me back into my bed. She goes back to the door and closes it, then turns off the lights.

Before I can object, she says, "I don't care. I love you, and you need my help tonight. You will spoon with me and wrap me up. You will get an excellent sleep.

A few minutes later, there is a knock at my door.

I use my low voice, "Come in."

Vanessa is still naked, although recently showered. She comes in and looks heartbroken at seeing Gina.

I say in a soft voice, "You want behind me?"

In a flash, my lights are off, and she stubs her toe getting into bed, laughs, then is quickly behind me.

I hear voices outside my door, then I hear mom asking, "Honey, you awake still?"

I say louder than before, "Yessssssss."

My door opens, lights are on, and all the moms are in the doorway, looking at me and my bedmates.

They are quite amused. They all sit on the edge of the bed. They all have on slinky nightwear, although nothing is showing.

Mom is first, "It's been hard for Kathy. Lots of good-looking guys come through here, and she's stuck watching you and a few sisters until it's college time. That was my fault. With so many kids, we were worn out. She was your mother for a while, and with seven of you altogether, you can't let everything be a democracy."

Porsche is next, "Fred is timid; he defers to Kathy. Kathy dominates Fred's free time pleasing herself. The others get what they can as they can get it. We help keep them all sane. Bubba and Hunter have been known to help, but they're getting older, and there is only so much they can do."