The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula adds, "We're counting on you to add some fun and love to the house. Please don't exclude anyone, but feel free to keep your favorites happy with sleepovers like tonight. Few things are as nice as an evening in bed with a real man."

Iris walks right past the moms and jumps into my bed. She isn't near me, but she is here. That seems to be enough for her. I guess that with so little attention, she will grab what she can.

I reach over and kiss Iris, then whisper, "Tomorrow, you will be next to me.

Mom asks, "Did you know what was going to happen tonight?"

I throw my voice to the dog, "I remember the old stories. You all had fun while I listened to the vents." My voice is back with me, "When you came to me with the blindfold, I knew then, what was going to happen. That spreader bar was no fun on my hips. I am still sore from that."

I sit up in bed and address the girls, "I understand how you feel about Fred and me. I'll try to help. However, keep in mind I'm used to having a girlfriend, and I won't cheat on her. Obviously, I don't have one now. But, if I do get one, this will stop."

Gina isn't sad at all, "No problem. From now on, if you look at a woman, we will make her life a living hell."

Vanessa and Iris thought that was a great idea. All the moms look disturbed, and they leave the room and turn off the lights. We all snuggle up. It is cold outside; I am toasty inside. Poor Lucky ended up on the floor. I slept very well.

Chapter 3 - Around Home

With me being the new kid, I have no chores. I sleep in late. I hear showers going, and then I hear bacon cooking. Lucky jumps up on the bed, telling us to get up. We all get up and stand in line for the toilet. We then file into the shower one by one as we finish with the bathroom. I am first and wash my body. Gina is next and does my hair. She then puts her hands on the shower wall and bends at the waist.

I can see the pendulums that are her breasts swaying from side to side. I quickly insert myself without going too deep. For that, I need to go slow and make sure she is ready. No issues there. I go as fast as I can, fucking this beautiful woman. She moans with each thrust. As her pleasure rises, so does the octaves of her moans. She is so cute. I am blasting her pussy from behind, and it feels great. Five minutes of this, and I am shooting wads of cum into my sister. I am still hard.

Iris is next to put her hands on the wall. Vanessa washes her hair as I hold her hips and press a bit harder into her. I am fast, something I don't like to do regularly.

This is typically my finishing move.

There are three of them, and breakfast is cooking. My cock barrels into her sweet little pussy, and she is shouting for joy. I would prefer her to be quiet, but that just isn't in the cards with her.

Her legs begin to wobble as she nears her orgasm. I wrap my arms around her, so she doesn't fall. When she orgasms, she stretches her arms and legs, then collapses. I was ready for that and pass her off to Gina. She takes her out to the bench and dries her off outside of the shower. Gina is gentle with Iris, and that pleases me. It's good to see them getting along.

Vanessa is next to put her hands up on the wall. She turns around a lot to see me. Each time, she giggles more. Paula is dressed and standing in my shower door, watching her daughter get pounded by my meat stick.

She has a smile on her face as she says, "Vanessa always liked you the most. With you being the runt of the family, she loved being older than someone, you. She never used it against you, it was enough for her to know. Fred almost ignores her for fear of Kathy. Breakfast is ready, finish her off."

I took her words as orders. I pinch both nipples as I pull them away from her body. Her breasts make cute cones. I move to my fastest speed, and she can't talk anymore. I see a moving mouth, and that causes her sisters to giggle hysterically.

Vanessa doesn't care; she is all about enjoying the fun she is loving.

Unfortunately, I end it by popping the cork on my cum factory. I gush up into her womb. It feels so great that I go lightheaded, and all three sisters scream for help. Kathy is first to enter the room. Like her mother and grandmother, she was a nurse.

She then went further to become a doctor and then backed off to be a medic for us.

She sees me on the floor, wobbly legs, and unable to hold on to her. She puts her arms around me and picks me up in a bear hug. She then drags me out of the shower. Dad and Fred show up and carry me back to my bed. Gina runs off, I never heard what they told her. She ran off naked, someone got a great show.

After a few minutes, they help me up to a sitting position. Gina hands me a bottle of orange juice, which I drink quickly. Slowly, I feel better. They all pick out socks, shoes, a pair of boxers, a shirt, and shorts. I feel better.

I use some strength to hold Kathy, I look in her eyes, and I say, "Thank you. What happened?"

She looks me in the eyes, "Male-supra-fractus-minora, the belief that you can fuck three women quickly, without regard for your own body. Grow up, kid."

I lean back against my pillows and say with a smug look on my face, "What a way to go, death by sex."

Let me tell you, that did not go over well at breakfast. Everyone yelled at me. Mom, Gina, and Iris hurt the most. As soon as breakfast is over, I get my coat, my forest stealth suit, howled for my friends and have Lucky follow me. It took about thirty minutes for my two buddies to catch up to me. They came from far away.

They have no names. I found them as abandoned pups and raised them by myself. They are much larger than our dogs, more aggressive, harder to train, but fiercely loyal. Lucky stayed away while I roughhoused with the wolves. Lucky sniffed them and eventually got comfortable around them.

I was amazed the first time he nipped one of the wolves.

The wolf growled and showed his teeth. Lucky ran to me with his tail between his legs. I held him in my arms, and both wolves came over and smelled him. They lay down with us, and we all take a nap.

I wake up to the wolves growling and dad walking up to us. It took him three hours to find us, he is slipping.

Dad tells me, "Show me what you learned."

I tell Lucky, "Protect dad."

I tell my wolves, "Sleep."

I run off into the woods. At fifty feet, I turn and come to dad's side, fifty feet away. I then throw my voice behind dad, to his right, to his left, and then from me in front.

Dad takes off running. I didn't expect that. He is very quiet in the forest, about as good as me. I can see him, though. He stops from time to time, to try and hear me. He can't. Twice I ran by him and bumped him enough to lose his balance.

He looks, and I am gone already.

The second time, I pat him on the shoulder as I take his knife. I taunt him with talking from all directions.

Finally, dad says, "I give up, where are you?"

I stand up, five feet in front, three to the West. I hand him his knife.

I ask him, "Did I pass?"

Dad doesn't hand out much praise, "You will do."

I hug my two friends and then release them to go hunting. They take off running.

+++++

Back at the lodge for dinner, there is a mountain of food. This is bad.

Lots of food is always a bad sign in the house. We eat, and nothing is said. Dishes are left on the table so we can all talk. This should be rich. I know it's going to be about me somehow. It is.

Dad surprises us all by being the first to talk. This is unusual for him, it's usually one of the moms that start.

Dad says in a firm voice, "We need to have some order in this house. Last night Ben fucked all six of you and then this morning, three more. However, you wore him out. I have no doubt that you all enjoyed it tremendously. Think of what Fred has gone through. He doesn't want much sex anymore. You all wore him out. I know he's young. I know he can skip his orgasm on women, but it's just not fair to him.

"You need to slow down. Sleeping is fine. Fucking is good. Fucking nine times in less than twenty-four hours, not so good. We aren't going to dictate how this works. This is your issue; you figure it out. He needs rest. He needs sleep. I had the same issue; I wasn't very good at looking out for myself. What if he does get a girlfriend? That's something all his mothers are in favor of."

Kathy is first to speak, "I don't know, I had a good time last night. It was fun taking the little fucker. At the same time, he is a wee little tike, we can't abuse him like we do Fred. We have to be careful."

Gina has had enough of her sister, "Fine, you don't need to spend any time with him. You can keep Fred to yourself. If I get Ben twice a week, that is far more than I got before. Sign me up."

I suggest, "How about we space it out better. Sex at night, nothing in the morning, then if I feel ok, more sex at lunch when we are home. On the base, only sex when it is just two of us alone in your house."

Chapter 4 - More fun at home

I am still tired from last night and this morning. I go out to the new sunroom and lay down on a couch in there. I quickly fall asleep.

Kathy's point of view:

I am standing in the sunroom, watching the little brat sleep. The poor boy really did wear himself out, trying to please his sisters. Others walk by to check up on him, but with me here, nobody stops. Being so small, he really is adorable. I can't even say he is small, short is better. He is a solid man.

My problem, I hated him when I was growing up. When I was eight years old, I was really his mother. I changed diapers, feed him, cleaned him, and he followed me everywhere. Sure, we had playtime. I gave him his first band-aid, saw his first step, and heard his first word, "da, da." He broke my heart.

The moms did help, but, at best, they did the same as I did, and there were four of them. So, yes, I did resent him. He was also the family clown, always pulling pranks on people. I was his favorite target.

Something about him, he looks weak, like he needs to be protected. I worry about him holding up running missions. He was like a bat out of hell in his first mission. He needs to pace himself. I need to talk to Bubba about that.

I make him sit up in his sleep, allowing me to sit down next to him. His body lays across my lap, and he places an arm around me to hold himself close to me. His other hand attaches itself to my breast. WOAH! I have butterflies in my stomach. He is asleep, this is just instinct.

Bonnie walks by with a silly grin on her face. She never said anything. Soon, all the moms walk by, one after the other, and they're all grinning at me.

To hell with them. If they knew how good this feels, they would be tossing me out the window. Inside of me, the butterflies are active, and I am grinning at me winning.

I fall asleep as well. I wake up when I feel Ben starting to wake up. He twitches and then is still. He jerks again and is still. Finally, he wakes up. Next to me on the couch are Gina, Debbie, and Ann. Everyone is waking up.

Ben is unsteady for a moment, and then he is fine. He floors me by leaning down, hugging me, and then giving me a kiss on the lips. He does this to each of his sisters and then goes up to his bedroom. We hear him taking a shower.

Gina is first, "How did you get him to hold you like that?"

Debbie is next, "Yes, please explain."

I am hurt by their remarks, but in hindsight, I guess I understand. The way I took him the first night and my cool attitude, they'd think I hate him.

I whisper, "I was the oldest, I had to babysit most of you and especially him. Change diapers, feed him, clean his ass!" They all say, "Ewwww." "I did everything for that punk. The moms worked; they weren't much help. When I fed him, I had to burp him. As he got bigger, what you saw tonight, that is how he held me, one arm around, pulling me close to him. It's pretty awesome."

Gina has a shocked face, "I thought you hated him?"

I think for a moment, "I hated having to watch over him and take care of you all. I was eight, I wanted to play, not be a mom. You all made it hard on me, and I resent each of you some. Mostly I resent our moms. What's hard? I love our moms just as much.

"Do you think I wanted to make sure you got up, did your laundry, and ate breakfast? NO! I wanted to sleep in. Let the moms make breakfast. They're already on the phones ordering stuff, booking trips, and answering questions. I always started breakfast. I hated my life for a long time."

I pause and dry my eyes. "It was my love for all of you that kept me sane and allowed me to continue. That little shit of a brother made it difficult at times. His pranks, jokes, and surprises tested my patience to not kill him. His smile afterward always fixed any harm he did."

Mom, Pam, and Paula are behind us, listening. They all have tears in their eyes.

Mom asks me, "Why were you so hard on him last night? He probably was ready to kill you."

I look at the floor and softly say, "That's what I wanted. I have had Fred more than the others. I needed it. I had hoped that Ann and Debbie would follow my lead. I knew that Gina, Iris, and Vanessa would feel sorry for him. That would drive him to them. They deserved it."

We hear Ben's voice on the overhead PA system, "Too bad your plan failed, they all treated me well, other than you. I did hate you."

What the hell? We don't have an overhead PA system!

I look upon the stairs, and Ben is walking down the stairs. He and Fred are laughing their asses off. Fred hands Ben some cash. They walk straight to the kitchen. Oh? Fred never cooks, this is Ben's doing. God only knows what they taught him in New Mexico.

We all follow into the kitchen to watch the spectacle. The moms and all my sisters are watching two men make lunch. They start by warming up the fryer and pre-heating the oven. How does he know about pre-heating?

Fred is taking tortillas and cutting them into small triangles. Meanwhile, Ben is cutting some French sub rolls in half and slicing some provolone cheese. He has a pound of hamburger, some hard salami, ham, and prosciutto. What the hell is he making?

He pulls out an onion, a green pepper, a head of lettuce, a pint of sour cream, and Italian salad dressing. I am completely lost now. Nobody else looks like they have a clue. Last are blocks of Colby and Cheddar cheese, he shreds them into tiny strands.

Both Fred and Ben have huge smiles on their faces as they watch us. The tortillas go in the fryer, and they need to be moved around quite a bit. They cook fast. Ben has set the halves of bread side by side and runs the Italian dressing up and down them. He takes a knife and spreads the dressing into the bread.

A pot starts on the stove, and the meat, onion, and green pepper are being cooked. Ok, that looks like tacos. Meat and taco seasoning, ok, I get that. Ben stacks each of the hard salami, ham, and prosciutto along the tops of the bread. He places the sliced provolone cheese on top of the meat and then heavily shakes oregano and basil on the sandwiches. There are three sets of two-foot-long sandwiches on cookie trays. They go in the oven.

The tortillas have been out and cooling for a few minutes. He adds the taco seasoning to the hamburger. Another cookie sheet is taken out, and a bed of tortilla triangles are laid down. Next, the meat is spooned out evenly over the chips. Next, he douses it with the grated cheese and puts it in the oven.

The chips are stacked like a mountain, to make them all fit.

A tomato and a head of lettuce are minced. The sandwiches come out of the oven. The top is rolled over and placed on top of the bottom bread. Slices of the bread are cut about an inch wide on a diagonal line.

They spread out nicely on trays.

The tortillas come out, and more raw onion, tomato, and lettuce drizzle on the top. Finally, some sour cream is dropped on the top, and it's done. A spatula serves a stack of chips to each plate.

They sure eat differently in New Mexico. I got to admit, it was good. The best part, Ben and Fred made it. I would love anything they make; it means I don't have to. The sandwich is called a Slider while the chips are Nacho Grande.

At dinner, Ben has an idea, "It's been ages since we have done a horse ride. I know the moms had a bad time last time they were out there. If anyone's out there, my two friends will watch out for us."

I inquire, "What exactly is your relationship with those two killers?"

He has never told us anything about them. He is very secretive.

Ben answers us, "When I was twelve, I found two wolf pups. I raised them, and as you have seen, they are my friends. They're harder to train than dogs, not as smart, but fiercely loyal and far deadlier than our dogs. They can patrol a much larger area and know to stay away from people. If people are near, they will come back and point in the direction. The position of their paws tells me how far. That's close, far, and way out. In the wild, they are silent like me and help protect me. They won't work for you."

Wow, I had never heard any of that before. Mom and dad offer to go. None of the other moms want in. They decided on a mother's movie night instead.

+++++

Ben's point of view:

The following day, right after a scheduled early breakfast, a pair of horses and a people mover wagon are waiting out front of the lodge. Damn, those Clydesdales are huge. It's a good forty-minute ride to the stables. Having thick blankets helped make it more comfortable.

We are all accomplished riders, so off to the trail we all know so well. Yet, it's different this time. Last time we did this, we were all small. I howl out to my friends. This time, I think more about the things the guides pointed out, and I never cared about before. Strangely, I do now.

It's not long before the dogs stop walking and point in front of us. It's funny, even the horses know to stop walking when the dogs do. They sense danger now. My two friends pop out. I run to them and show the dogs that I am friends with them. Only Lucky comes over. He arrives at a sprint, sniffs, and then head butts the wolves.

The wolves roll over and let Lucky have fun, nudging them with his nose. I stand up and yell, "SCAN!" My two buddies take off like a bat out of hell, one in each direction. I get back on the wagon and we continue our trip.

Soon we are at the horse barn. We load up and we hit the trail. Kathy and Gina are at my sides with Vanessa and Iris right behind them.

Mom and dad are off to the side. The guide leads us, and he has Ann and Debbie next to him. He seems shy around them and nervous around mom and dad.

We hit some light rain. We all have long ponchos to keep us dry, each horse has one.

I am amazed to see one of my wolves come back and point due east, that is the closest border to our property line. I quickly dismount, tie up my horse, put on my forest outfit, and grab my rifle.

I say to my family, "Our property line isn't far away, probably a few miles. I am going to check it out. You go on, I'll catch up as soon as I can. I have my gun, my radio, and my friend. I will be ok. I'm just going to send them back to their property."

With that, I am off in a run behind my friend. Of course, I hear my dad behind me. He wants to be part of the fun. I run slower so he can keep up. I keep my mask and form-fitting gloves off, so I am easy to follow.

About twenty minutes out and my friend slows down, sits, and is pointing due East still. When dad catches up, I pull him down. I use hand signals to say we are close. I put on my gloves and mask. Now I can get much closer. I am in a bush, twenty feet from a fire that has eight hunters. They have several animals hanging up. I notice several are out of season, and one is endangered.