The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers

I throw my voice at a tree, "Welcome to the Canadian Hunting and Fishing Club property. Outfitters and guides to the best hunting and fishing trips in Canada. You are two miles on the wrong side of the property line."

An angry-looking man stands up and looks closely at the tree, he says, "Hello?"

I smile, "What, you want me to smile, I am a tree dude."

He takes out his gun and shoots the tree.

My voice comes from another tree, "Dude, you SHOT my brother! No more shooting. Remember, there are more of us than you have bullets."

The man is weary, yet still talking to a tree, although a different tree now, "What do you want?"

A third tree answers him, "Take your illegal kills and go back to your own property. The bird is endangered, and the ducks are out of season.

The Canadian military is looking for people like you. Two law enforcement officials have been killed in the last week. You should go home."

Two other men shot the tree, and then one of them says, "We don't take no orders from no damn trees."

I use the voice of an overhead PA system again, "Are you really dumb enough to think a tree is talking to you?"

I then say from about a dozen trees, "Well, do you?"

Then from the PA system again, that doesn't exist, "I think it's time you go back now. Do whatever you want on your own property; this property is off-limits. Go home now boys."

I make the sound of a dozen safeties being removed and a bolt action rifle being loaded. They reluctantly put out the fire, load up, break camp, and head due East. Dad and I slowly back our way out, I conceal our tracks on the way out. I don't want them tracking us back to the girls.

Once back at the horses, everyone is still there. They have their rifles out. Dad goes into his saddlebags and pulls out the satellite phone. He calls the base, and they forward it to Bubba.

I sit on a rock so everyone can sit down near me and listen as I tell the story.

I chuckle, "Hi Uncle Bubba."

Bubba asks, "You in trouble again?"

I chuckle some more, "What me? No way. However, I need you to record this conversation. Are you on the military or your personal phone?"

Bubba swears, "Oh fuck, who have you killed now?"

He is wearing thin on my nerves, "Hey, I am throwing you a bone. Today we decided to take a horseback ride..."

I explain exactly what happened, what I said, and how I said it. Bubba then asks to talk to dad.

I hear dad say, "Yes, Bubba, good to hear you as well. I was right behind Ben, and I wouldn't change a word of his story. It's bizarre watching grown men talk to a tree. The kid is good. No, no, we're safe. He disguised our tracks on the way out. They never saw us. What he didn't tell you is that I bet that bunch is our killers... Yes, I do. It was their carefree attitude. They're not from Canada, but they are experienced. My guess is they're ex-military. Be careful, bring a group."

Dad listens for a while, "Great, we are going up to the springs tonight. ... Yeah, the little shit wants to go swimming. Oh no, you know this group, they never wear one. It's ok, I have Bonnie here. All the others are at home for a girl's movie night. ... Be careful, see you later."

I ask, "Little shit?"

Dad laughs, "You were the smallest, the moms thought it was cute that you made the smallest poops, you were 'little shit.' Sorry."

Because of the rain we had earlier and the side mission for dad and me, we cut a few corners and arrive early at the hot springs. We quickly put up the tents and head for the water. Because dad, the guide, and I did the tents, my sisters went straight to the springs. They are all relaxing as the guide puts the rack up and says at 5:00, he will start a fire and dinner.

Dad and I start the fire now, we will want the warmth when we finish. We take off and hang up our clothes to wolf whistles and catcalls.

We both show off our bodies to ham it up for the ladies. They love it.

We sit on the lip of the natural spring and talk for a bit. While we talk, each of my sisters takes turns pressing their ample breasts into my legs and taking a few seconds to suck on my hard cock.

Tentatively I inquire, "I hope you have worked out a system, I can't service all of you."

Iris looks up at me, "We have it under control, your health is paramount to us. We're not losing you. Second on the list is your happiness. We'd rather you don't find a girlfriend outside of us."

Debbie is brutally honest, "Growing up, Fred was the oldest. To each of us, he was as manly as they came. He loved us and showed us attention. We ate that up. No offense, but a man who goes into the woods and makes them safe and always around home while helping work as a guide, well, it was impressive to us. You were playing with a G.I. Joe and Legos.

"Can you see how, to a woman, which one is more desirable? That is your entire existence to us; you weren't Fred. We all wanted Fred. The parents are pretty cool with sex, but no way they allow anything until anyone reaches eighteen.

"Vanessa was the first to notice you as a man. You were too young, but she saw the potential. Gina, Iris, and Vanessa held out hope for you. However, no calls, pictures, or anything for four years, we thought we lost you."

Iris has a tear in her eyes, "Add to it that you are going to 'college' when most people are going to high school, and it's weird. We are homeschooled, so we just assumed you were advanced. We knew nothing about you because you read so much and weren't around. Then you called to say you're coming home."

Kathy inquires, "It was me, wasn't it? After you were gone for a while, I realized how I had treated you. Just because I hated my life didn't mean I needed to treat you so poorly."

I speak softly, they all stop, "I was tested when I was away. They wanted to know what was so special about Brian, Hunter, and myself. How do we recognize danger? I remember dad and grandpa talking about it.

"They both said it came naturally to them. Even when things seemed easy, they looked for the chaos, and how things could go wrong. When things did go wrong, one of the things they thought about was close enough that it was easy. They say it is intelligence, wisdom, and awareness.

"Gina, remember at the airport? I saw the look on your face when I came right at you. As soon as I walked off the plane, my mind took a picture, and then I processed it. I knew exactly where you were. At that point, it's like the NBA, a no-look pass. I don't need to see you to know where you were at."

I slip off the edge and I'm up to my chin in the water. Vanessa is closest, she hugs me, face first, into her breasts. She teasingly pushes me under the water and pulls me up. She uses her long fingernails to run through my hair, slicking it back. That feels good. Iris is behind me, massaging my shoulders.

Mom and dad are silently watching everything. I know mom hates being here due to previous events when she was my age. The draw of my sisters and I were too much for her. She desperately wants me to survive and help others, especially Kathy.

Gina and Debbie are next to take over. Gina places my hands on her breasts, and she kisses my neck and softly chews on my earlobe. That almost caused me to orgasm. Debbie massages my shoulders for a bit. Soon, a hand works its way down, and a thumb ends up in my ass. That got me breathing hard.

Kathy and Ann are fighting their natural tendency to take what they want. It's killing them. If Kathy was telling the truth, she wants Fred and me to spend most of my time with Gina, Iris, and Vanessa. Yet, she seems desperate to get some time with me. That makes sense, I guess.

If Fred has had eight years of increasing demands on him, the poor guy is worn out. He needs a vacation. He has had too many woman's needs placed on him.

I ask mom, "Are we doing ok financially?"

Mom looks worried, "Yessss, we are doing very well. We have been for years. What do you want? What toy don't we have?"

I grin big as I suggest, "I was just thinking how amazing my sisters are. They're young, beautiful, and sexually active. With all of them and just Fred to service them, is it any wonder he is worn out?"

Kathy is immediately in my face, "Hey! We take real good care of him. He loves us."

I ask the group, "Why isn't he here?"

I pause. Nobody has an answer.

I explain, "Let's face it, each of you is stunning. Few men are passing you up. Right?" They all nod their heads, yes. "He loves you all, I have no doubt. That's his problem, he does everything he can to keep you happy. It's just like yesterday. Too much and even a strong young man like me is overwhelmed.

"I have a suggestion. How about we give him a choice." They are hanging on my words. "He can either go hunting up in Alaska for two weeks or we'll send him down to Miami, Florida, to sit on the beaches, go dancing, and eat at cool restaurants."

Kathy is excited, "I have always wanted to go there."

With sadness in my eyes, I explain, "Kathy. ... You can't go."

Kathy is stunned, she has tears in her eyes. She is mad at me again.

I calmly explain, "You are a large part of the problem. He needs a break from all of you. True, he might find a girlfriend. However, you think any woman living in the glamour of Miami will want to live up here and survive a winter?"

Kathy is soft, "For him, I would."

My voice is just as soft, "Then let him go. Let him recharge his batteries. Let him get back to the man he was six, seven, and eight years ago. Wasn't that man more fun? Besides, you are pretty awesome, will he find a woman better than you?"

Mom uses her voice of understanding, "He's right. Fred needs a break. He is broken because of all your needs. I think Ben has an awesome idea; I love it. I'll make it happen."

I sadly tell mom, "No." Mom looks surprised at me. "It needs to be Kathy, Ann, and Debbie that does this. It will mean more to Fred; it will help show him how much they love him."

Kathy falls to pieces in my arms. She is crying loud and hard. I hold her to my chest and crush her with my arms. While her face is crushed in my chest, I pump my muscles.

Eventually, Kathy pushes away, giggling, "You are so weird."

I get up and out of the hot water and announce, "Today, right now, I can fuck two of you. Tonight, in a cabin, I will make love to two of you.

If anyone's interested, step right up."

Nobody moves. They all want tonight. They are calculating who will get it. Debbie gets out of the water. She crawls onto her hands and knees near the fire. Not too close, for obvious reasons.

I put down a towel under my knees, and I slide into my quiet sister. Kathy is dominant, making Debbie just the opposite. Of the three oldest, she is the lowest ranking. This is a smart move on her part. This is just a fucking. No kissing or eating pussy, just filling a need.

However, I want it to be more than just two animals rutting. I want her to remember this and enjoy it for a while. I start off inserting my cock very slowly, allowing her to feel every bit of my meat going into her tunnel of love. I then give her about five minutes of slow fucking. I can tell she wants more.

I give her ten minutes of a faster fucking. For this, I get moans and grunts. All eyes are on Debbie. She is shy, she doesn't like the attention. However, she loves going without sex even less. I will try to take her more often alone or at night. Finally, I move to a quick fucking. My hands hold her tight and help push her away and draw her back into me.

We slam together nicely. I love the way her large breasts swing in doggie style. I get to see them swing outside of her body. They go out to the far end and then snap back. I could watch that all day.

At the end of ten minutes, I go as fast as I can. My hands are holding her hips, so I can keep my thrusts quick and even. I don't want to pull out too far and hit the wrong hole going back in. Not now, at least. This feels awesome. The laddering of speeds made this a lot of fun.

Its late afternoon, the clouds have a lovely red hue to them, and the fire smells incredible. It pops from time to time. Debbie has much of the beauty that her mother has, she is one stunning lady. It's a privilege to be fucking this woman. Her body is soooo perfect from the creamy skin to the long, athletic body, to the large breasts, to the fantastic face. This woman deserves more attention.

As she grunts, she is going note by note up the musical scale, meaning her orgasm is imminent. My first play is to hold off on my orgasm, I changed that plan. Debbie deserves a nice big load. I change the angle a bit and thrust very hard into her body, almost knocking her forward on her face. That was the first volley of cum that shot out of my body and into her sex.

That move surprised her, and immediately, her body also orgasms. She emits a small low scream followed by falling to her haunches. I shoot four more volleys into her body. Each continues the satisfied look on her face.

I fall on her body, my heartbeat pounding away, and my breathing labored. Yet, I would do it again in an instant. After catching my breath, I straighten up and pull Debbie to me. I turn her body and give her a soft, loving kiss on the lips.

Poor Debbie turns emotional and has tears in her eyes. I grab her in a hug. She wants to break free, but I prevent that. She needs to know that I love her. She stops resisting me and hugs me back. As we pause, her mouth says, "Why," yet no words come out.

Before she can turn away, "Because you are beautiful, and I love you."

Vanessa is standing next to me, waiting. I let Debbie go, and she starts to get dressed.

Vanessa points at the towel that Debbie was on, "On your back."

I try to complain but am shot down. I lay down on my back. No way this is as fun as me fucking her like I did Debbie. I do not understand.

Vanessa gently slides down on my pole. She doesn't have the stamina to go up and down; therefore, she slides forward and backward. I can't use all my length, how is this better?

Vanessa solves everything, "This is our first of many opportunities. It's better to have a healthy you than a broken brother. This is good; in time, you'll show me that you love me. For now, you're providing pleasure, and I'm not wearing you down. It's a win for both of us. Just accept that we care for you. You haven't cornered the market on caring, you know."

She makes a lot of sense. I will accept her love and enjoy the sex for what it is, a chance to have fun. It only takes us a few minutes to orgasm, yet Vanessa could not have been happier. She accomplished her goal. She deserves a special night. As we are dressing, my two friends show up looking nervous. They are pointing Southeast, and they indicate close. OH SHIT.

I yell out, "Hurry up and get dressed and then grab your rifles. We have incoming from the Southeast. That might be the bad group from earlier. Get into the woods for cover and be quiet. Remember, no bulletproof vests. These are civilians, be careful."

I dashed to the forest where I am safe. My family follows me; dad will keep them safe. I take off to find out who and what is in this area. Sure enough, I see the guy that talked to a tree. Figures it would be them. However, they have a bug up their ass, and they are running full speed right by me and towards my family. Yikes!

I look at my friends and yell, "Takedown!"

My two partners take off like bats out of hell. I run after them, but I am much slower. It didn't take them long to each find someone and takes them down. The two men have heavy packs on their backs. Add two wolves on your stomach growling in your face, and they can't move. I take their weapons, tell my buddies to back off, and we jog back to where my family is.

It turns out, only my parents are there. I drop these two men off and run after my sisters. It didn't take long to figure out, everyone is running in a circle.

Bubba and Phil have men coming from the South and East; we push East because West is open plains and easy target shooting.

The short story is the battlefield is a huge mess over a couple of square miles. As I find people, my wolves tackle them, and I bring them back to mom and dad.

Iris Point of View:

I don't know where anyone is.

I hear screaming and yelling, but no shots yet. I am carefully creeping through the forest, listening to everything. My dog is pointing in several directions, I don't know where the closest one is.

I stop, I heard a twig break. It's nearby. BANG!

Oh hell, Danny Boy has been shot.

I put my rifle down and see if I can help him. No pulse, he is dead. I cry hard, I love my dog.

OOOF! I get hit in the ribs by a rifle butt. Oh hell.

The wind has been knocked out of me, and I may have broken ribs. What the hell?

A dirty man says to me, "Oh well, aren't you a pretty one. I think I need to get you out of this zone and have some fun with you. Hmm, you might yell. I can fuck a dead body just as easily. Holy shit, them are some nice tits. Bring them out, let me see them, or you die now."

Talk about humiliating. I slowly unbutton my shirt. On the fourth button, two huge wolves appear and stand next to me.

They have their teeth showing and they're growling at the man as they slowly walk towards him.

When I look up, I see the man fall to his knees, blood is coming out of his mouth, and he falls forward on the ground. I never saw Ben, but I know it was him. The two wolves are by my side, walking me all the way back to mom and dad. I carried Danny Boy all the way, I'm not leaving him behind.

Our dogs are massive, this isn't easy.

I am full of blood and tears when I get back. The two wolves sit next to me, and I hug them both for saving my life. It took about thirty minutes before all, but Ben shows up.

Dad confirms we are missing two bad guys. I explain that one will not make it on his own.

Ben's Point of View:

I have caught up with the leader.

He seems to have a shot on someone, he is lining it up. I shoot and break his rifle. The guy pulls out a revolver and is pointing it quickly in many directions. He is scared.

I pick the tree closest to him, "Time to end this. One of your people is dead, the others have been caught. Do you walk out of here? Or do we drag your dead body out?"

The man yells at the sky, "I will kill you, you son of a bitch."

A bird upon a tree says to him, "Oh really, point out the man you want to kill. He may be within ten feet of you."

He shoots four times, leaving him with three shots left. What an idiot. I see people sneaking up on him across from me.

I use my PA voice again, "Attention bad guys, you are low on ammo and surrounded. It's time to give up."

He pulls out a second revolver. Swell. While he is looking around, I am slowly moving into position.

I must watch my breathing and any sudden movements. I strong wind comes around, and he puts several shots into a tree trunk and a trail.

This is taking all my training. It's not helping that I can see the troopers still getting into position. How does he not see them?

I do two things in quick succession. First, I make a twig sound in front of me and to the right, about three feet in that direction.

Then behind him, I use a little girl's voice, "Sir, can I have some Can-dy."

He turns opposite of the girl, where the twig was and empties both revolvers into that direction. I was about two feet to his right when I emerge from the forest and punch him in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. I quickly put a plastic cable strip around his wrists. It's too tight, but that, as they say, is his problem. He pissed me off.

I use my radio to notify everyone that I got the punk. I walk him back to dad.

As soon as I am back with everyone, I am tackled. What the hell, did one of them get loose? Then I hear the crying. Someone is trying to choke me to death with a hug. I look up and its Iris. Ok, now I understand. I call out for Lucky.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers