The Rescuer Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move so I am sitting up, Iris is in my arms.

I whisper to her, "Lucky has been my good luck charm. From now on, he's yours. I really don't need a dog. I keep one to keep Bubba happy. Let's not tell him, ok?"

I will tell Bubba, and he will understand. She is going to be gun shy for a while. I will stay at her side until she gets her confidence back. For now, it's enough to hug her. Everyone watches without staring. That would be weird, right?

It's dark outside by the time I finish my debriefing. Iris is sitting outside the door with Bonnie. Now that I am out, Bonnie leaves us. I know the mess tent is closed, but as expected, a plate has been saved.

I am exhausted. Victoria had a guy make sure we got home. She was concerned I was too tired. I was.

Iris forced me to take a hot shower, with her washing me, of course. I get in bed, she gets in bed, and then she pushes herself into me. I wrap her in my arms.

The room is dark, I can't see her face, but I can hear sniffles.

I speak in a whisper, "Iris, I was there. I stopped the bad man. I keep track of my sisters, even the older bitchy one." Iris giggles.

"They gave me specialized training. True, I am not unique. There are a few dozen worldwide with my level of skill. I saw a few go through my training. There are more.

"However, I am a Rescuer first and foremost. It's what our family does. Sometimes we need rescuing as well. This time it was me. Next time it might be Bubba, Fred, or any of your sisters. Some of them are quite crafty. Woe the man that underestimates one of you."

I kiss her neck.

"Go to sleep," I order her.

Iris asks, "What would I do without you?"

I giggle, "You will never have to find out. You generally will not see me, but I will likely be watching you. That's because you have an awesome ass."

She giggles and instructs me, "Thank you, I feel better now. Go to sleep, ... or else."

Mission accomplished.

To be continued ...