All Comments on 'The Rescuer Ch. 02'

by TheRescuer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep going! so intriguing.

MbC56MbC56almost 2 years ago

Wow! Amazingly complex story, please continue....

TheRescuerTheRescueralmost 2 years agoAuthor

MbC56 - Thanks for the kind comment! - - - The decision to actually 'show' the entire 'event' was such a hard one to make! But every time I wrote the following scenes without it, I kept having to 'explain' why something the readers couldn't enjoy themselves was so impactful on the story. Hopefully you agree that getting to 'watch it' along with the characters was a good idea! - - - Chapter 03 is also already written and is in the final editing stages. About the same length as Chapter 02, the lengthy process of removing 'place holder' names continues, as well as a few plot edits. The previous prereaders also had a few suggestions I am attempting to build into those pages, mainly for clarity and pacing. - - - But before you ask - - - YES! - - - there will be SEX scenes in Chapter 03 - - - and in every already storyboarded section after it! - - - Please keep commenting and voting kindly! - - - If you didn't vote for Chapter 01, please consider taking a moment and going back to it and adding your thoughts and support. - - - If you are 'following' me as an author you will get a notice when Chapter 03 goes online, but I will also announce it here as well! - - - Thanks!

TheRescuerTheRescueralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 03 was submitted this morning!

TheRescuerTheRescueralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 03 just went live! Please take a moment to vote kindly on all the parts you have read! Comments, both public and private, really do help speed up the editing process! Thanks for all of your help!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous