The Rescuer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry asks me in a soft voice, he is careful, "Brian, how are you? Kim came to see me today, she is concerned."

He left it at that. He looks at me intently and expects me to finish the conversation. I'd bet anything that two women are around the corner listening to every breath I take with concern. Mary didn't say anything today, but by now, Kim has told her why Barry is here.

I really don't know where to start.

My voice is soft and broken, "I cried today. I was sad." I let that sink in. It's hard talking about emotions, as a man, we mostly bury them. "I know not everyone lives. I know I can't save everyone. I know there are names on my rifle due to that woman. She took me against my will. Yet, I still helped her escape. Now I find out I can't save her. She is evil. She deserves to die.

Nevertheless, there was something about her, a playfulness. It reminds me of Kim. You have seen that look, she turns around and blushes. It melts my heart every time I see it. Nakita did the same thing to me. My emotions are scrambled.

"I've failed to complete my last two missions. Both times I was a detriment to the team. They carried me out. I endangered my men and Muffin. I cheated on a woman I love more than my own life. I've been relieved of my combat duties. I'm no longer a full soldier able to carry out his assignment. I will never lead men into battle again. And the image of Nakita hanging from the end of a rope haunts me."

We are standing face to face, as we had both just said goodbye to everyone. I lose my balance and reach out for Barry. What the hell? I was just standing. I feel light headed like I might faint.

+++++

I wake up in the base hospital, again. The sun has just come up, and it is a beautiful day. Barry was kind enough to fly mom and dad in last night. Everyone is in my room talking about my condition. The blood tests are in, and it seems I got a nasty infection. I will be in bed for a few days. No running around or drilling my team. Since Alex and Paul are leaving at noon, Mary took them out to run two more exercises we had discussed. She knows how to evaluate the men now.

Kim isn't in bed with me, she is in a chair. She must be furious at what I confessed to Barry. She is engaged with mom and dad, ignoring me. Yup, she is mad as hell with me. I will be eating pussy for weeks. Nobody holds grudges like Kim.

A nurse checks my vitals, and Kim checks her work and my chart before the nurse leaves. I am tired, I go back to sleep.

+++++

I wake up, and it's 1:00 in the afternoon. Mary is sitting with a tray at my side. She is making sure I eat something. It's very odd, nobody else is in the room. Mary is still beaming with pride. After I eat half my lunch, she takes away the rest. I don't have much appetite.

She rolls and pulls down the sheets.

I object, "Hey, I am cold."

Mary is sitting on the edge of my bed now. She has hunger in her eyes.

Mary asks me, "Did you know?"

Like there is any way I could possibly know what is in her mind and know what she is referring to.

How else can I respond but by asking, "Did I know what? I have no idea what you are talking about."

She smiles, she knows I am confused, "Did you know what those last few days were going to do for my self-confidence?"

I reply, "No, I didn't know. I had hoped it would help. I was amazed to see you out running with those men. You ran into the forest to evaluate the exercises just like I would have done. I expected that I would have to instruct you. It was like you read my mind. You knew what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. I've never seen someone handle dogs like you. It's no wonder it took Rocky so long to learn. He wasn't the problem, I WAS!

"Those two days could not have gone better had I been at full health. We can't thank you enough for what you have done. I say we because everyone was supremely impressed with your attitude and knowledge. I dare say they almost don't need me anymore. You really were that good. So, no, I did not know, but yes, you far exceeded my expectations."

She gives me a mischievous smile with her head half-cocked, "You know, there are going to be some very odd dog sled teams in Canada in the next few years."

She has my interest, "Oh, how so?"

Mary explains with a smile on her face, "I won't know for a year or so which are military or sled dogs. I will have to train them both ways. That means that my sled teams will all stop on a dime if they sense danger or another human nearby and point in their direction. Other teams would have just kept going. Maybe it saves a life along the way, who knows.

I grin as she says, "That could be a new selling point for you. Sled and life-saving dogs all in one."

Mary grins at me as she leans over and puts a hand under my gown. Oh? She pushes up my gown, and the air makes him start growing. The poor guy hasn't seen any action in the last few days, and the action he did get was rough. Mary's smile is even larger now. She bobs her head down once to engulf my cock.

I try to object, "Um Mary, I am hooked up to several machines. Someone will be in here soon to see why my heart rate is racing."

Mary doesn't stop, it's like she isn't listening to me. I look keenly for the door to open, and my hands are on my hospital gown, ready to pull it down. Mary pulls off and then uses a hand to softly stroke my cock. This is new for her, she loves sucking cock. She has an excellent slow stroke going, and she uses one hand to bounce her breasts. I am as hard as a rock now.

While still stroking me, Mary starts talking as if she is doing nothing to me, "Kim is anxious about you. She's also a bit pissed that you came home with an almost perfect looking woman draped all over you and ensuring you were well cared for."

I look at her dreamily, thinking of Nakita as I say, "I don't remember much on the sub. I woke up once on a tiny bunk with a doctor staring at me from a foot away while I am covered by a woman that I thought I was going to kill along with Rocky. Those subs are small. I certainly didn't get this treatment either."

Now I feel sad again, I know my face changed because I can see Mary's face change in response to me as I say, "I can't help feeling like a failure. I failed to finish my last two missions. I had to be assisted in both cases because I was not fit for duty. I fucked a woman that I thought wanted to kill me. I should have let her kill me."

WHACK!

That smack that is still echoing in the room is from the hand that slapped my face.

The smile is gone from Mary's face, "Don't you ever think that again. I don't care what you do or how many women you fuck. As long as you come back to us breathing, I will be fine."

Damn, that was blunt. Too bad Kim doesn't feel the same way about me. Mary starts stroking my cock again, her smile is creeping back while playing with my stiff member that she loves so much.

Mary looks at me lovingly, "Kim will come around. You just need to give her time. Just be yourself and stop being so sad. I will help you." She starts stroking me faster. Her eyes go towards the nurses that should be barging in, "I told them how big you are and what a stud you are in bed. They know you did something vital based on the people that have been here and your preferred treatment. I explained to them exactly the treatment I am applying now. There is a code they put in the system so they can ignore what we are doing."

Not only is my second wife jacking me off, but now all the nurses know. Usually, that would embarrass the hell out of me. Not today. Kim comes barging into the room. She has a scowl on her face.

Kim lays into Mary, "Fuck Mary, could you tell the world a little louder what you are doing. How long does it take to jack him off?" I hear a tone, like a timer going off on Kim's phone. "Switch, my turn."

Mary is all smiles and leaves the room. I assume that she is watching for non-nurses that might interrupt us. Kim is much more aggressive in her stroking of my cock. Mary was taking her time like I do when fucking her. Kim is stroking me like she is stroking a man in a hospital that might get caught.

For the first time since Hawaii, I see a smile on her face.

Kim whispers to me, "Don't tell Mary."

She then stops with her hands, bends down, strains her neck, so she is looking at me, then slowly envelopes my cock. Oh, does that feel glorious going down her throat. I moan. I don't moan much, but that was so sexy, watching her eyes on me as she took the whole thing. Her tongue is whirling around my cock. Her eyes are on me still. I swear she is smiling although it's hard to tell with a mouth full of cock. Her eyes are always on me.

I hear two phones beep. Kim stops sucking me and gets up. She walks past Mary who is jumping up on the bed and quickly resuming her sloppy sucking. Her eyes are on me for the entire two minutes. She sucks for a few seconds. She bobs for a few seconds, and then she licks my cock. All along, her eyes are on me. Bing. Time to switch again.

Mary is quickly off me and walking past Kim who is eager to continue sucking on my cock. She looks at my cock as she swallows me and then her eyes are back on me. She is staring deep into my eyes. Right now, all guilt, self-loathing, and sadness are gone. The old me is back, and that makes Kim VERY happy. She sucks me harder than I have ever experienced before. It's a lovely feeling, and I fight hard to not give in to her skills.

I see it as my job to hold out forever. I get to enjoy it more, and they love a good fight. Unfortunately, Kim's skills are excellent. That super suction she has is just evil. With five deep breaths, I shoot five ropes of cum into Kim's mouth. As my cock slowly slips out of her mouth, the smile on her face is fantastic. Bing!

Mary is almost running into the room until she sees Kim smiling. She knows that she lost, Kim got me off and is relishing her mouthful of cum. As two nurses come in to readjust the machines and take my vitals, Kim ignores them and kisses Mary in a long passionate kiss. When they finish, they both turn to look at me and swallow. Fuck that was sexy.

I am growing hard already from watching them. That is when I notice two nurses staring at my still uncovered cock. One of the nurses licks her lips. I pull down my grown to cover myself. Mary and Kim giggle hysterically. I certainly don't see what is so funny. On seeing my confused-looking face, they laugh harder which of course starts the nurses giggling.

Great time for mom and dad to come in with the dogs. The doctor comes in behind them.

The doctor spoke directly to Kim, "His infection's under control. Nothing else has been found in the tests. Nakita passed on some information that there was a nasty flu bug going around that killed some of her people. We tested for it, and you are clean. She also told us about issues that are common to that part of the world. We have either cleared you of those or given Brian a shot to kill it as we don't know how to test for all the stuff she described.

"I believe he's healthy enough to go home. You know him better than us and will know if something unusual comes up. I'll send Brian home with some meds and paperwork on everything. She had a thumb drive full of documents for us. They describe what to look for and how to treat him. I found it very helpful. I don't know why she's helping us, but it may have saved Brian's life. We don't see these types of things, it's unique to that area. I'll finish the paperwork later for his discharge, you can go as soon as he's dressed."

The two nurses look very unhappy. Even the doctor smiles knowingly at them.

Barry is next to walk in.

Barry smiles at everyone, "You're confined to bed rest for another week. Go home. However, your team's short a leader now. I'd like to hire Mary for the week. I want the guys to train with her. I saw how happy she was, and I think it'll be good for everyone. The more she knows, the better the dogs will be. Rocky is a stud. However, I would like to see a few that have been trained from birth and see if they can be even better."

Mary wants to run and hug him but stops short to look at me as if I need to give her permission.

I have fun, "I don't know. In my weakened condition, I'll need more help around the house. We have an addition to plan and build, new training grounds to build, new cabins to put up and furnish, new horse trails to break and guides to hire. We've got a ton of work to do. I'm not sure we can let her play here for a week."

Mary's shoulders slump, her smile goes away, and she looks down at the floor, in sadness.

Barry, mom, dad, Kim, and the two nurses all look at me like I deserve to die.

Time to change my tactics, "Mary, what do you want to do?" I will get out of this by giving her a choice. I'm so smart.

However, Mary says, "You are right, we have a lot of work to do. We need to get started on the list."

Frustrated, I change tactics, "Barry, if I remember right, the helicopter is limited to just four people and two dogs."

Barry is quick to catch on, "Oh yes, the big ones down, we only have little ones left. I guess you'll have to leave someone here."

Without even a hint of a smile, Mary launches herself at me. She is in tears.

I whisper in her ear, "I'm retired from missions, take both dogs with you. My wedding present to you is Rocky. Pick your favorite guy and give him Shorty, he's better than all the others."

I have never heard a woman cry so hard in my life as Mary is doing right now. Everyone is looking at me like I did something terrible. They are mad at me, and this time I didn't do anything wrong ... this time.

Mary gets off my lap and embraces me as she kisses me over and over. Now everyone is stunned and are slowly realizing that she isn't mad. She is overcome with her emotions and continues to cry.

Mom is the first to venture into asking, "Brian, what exactly did you tell her?"

While holding Mary and tears running down my own face, I respond, "I am no longer fit to run missions. That means I no longer need dogs. Mary's a working woman now but has no dog of her own. I just gave her Rocky."

Barry is quick to point out, "Brian, that isn't exactly the correct story. We never declared you unfit to run missions, we choose to keep you on base. In a time of need, you still may have to help out."

I laugh, "Then I guess I'll have to ask my second wife if I can borrow her dog."

The two nurses are the first to break out into laughter, followed quickly by the others. I know I am done. With being injured twice in a row, they won't risk me unless something huge goes down. I don't see that happening, especially with the information we received from Nakita. Damn, there is that name again.

Chapter 20 - Penny Lancaster

Three days later, I am being a good boy. I am out in front of the lodge, beer in hand, laying out under the sun on a blanket. Mary's parents are here and discussing the coming changes with mom and dad. Mary is on base working. Kim is making lunch. The compound is a flurry of activity, and I am listening to the birds and the nearby stream making its splashing noise that I love so much. I am barely awake and enjoying life.

I am aroused from my sleep by Kim's dogs. They are barking and running towards me as if I were a real soldier than ran missions still. They didn't read my new orders. Swell, they saw a deer or something. They want to go hunting, a pastime they love as much as I do. But that is not the case this time. I soon hear the helicopter that is coming towards us. That is extremely unusual. They never come unannounced. My satellite phone is right next to me. We aren't due a food shipment. We just restocked on medical supplies. What's going on?

This isn't just a random flight crossing over, they are coming our way. It's getting louder, and soon I can see them down the valley. Everyone is now out front. Mom, dad, and Kim all know this is highly unusual. I hope nothing happened to Mary. Oh shit, that could be it. They would not warn us for that. Kim seems to have the same fear, she has her arms wrapped around my body, she looks scared.

The rotors come to a complete stop before the door opens. Again, unusual behavior, usually it's a hit and run landing. They stay long enough to drop off or pick up cargo or people.

Barry is the first person out of the plane. Oh fuck, this is bad. Mary is the next out of the aircraft. A rush of relief runs through me. Mary doesn't look happy. Nakita is next off the aircraft. Kim hugs me much tighter, she is angry.

I believe I mumble, "What the hell is she doing here?" Kim lets up on my ribs.

Six other people get off the aircraft, three men and three women. They all look like civilians. They are older, dressed professionally for a formal meeting, and are looking keenly at the lodge. The six ignore us. Everyone is amazed to see Nakita. Sensing the hostilities, Nakita is arm in arm with Barry. I notice Barry has a small box with him and the man behind him has several large containers of ice cream.

Kim is first to speak, "Whatever you plan to do with that bitch, that isn't nearly enough ice cream."

Barry starts by introducing us to Nakita, "Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Penny Lancaster, retired MI-5 operative out of London."

Kim wants to rip his head off, "That is Nakita, that woman that took my husband and was going to kill him. Don't give me this bullshit story of her being an Englishman."

Barry is quick to escort all of us inside. The other six are using laser measuring devices and taking lots of pictures of the lodge, our home. Barry better have some answers quick. Once inside, Kim, Mary, and I sit on the sofa with Dad. Barry and Nakita, I mean Penny, sit in the love seat, which leaves mom, and Mary's parents in chairs.

Barry says, "I guess I owe you a bit of an explanation. The plan with Muffin, the President's daughter's code name, was to get Brian inside so he could cause as much trouble as possible. Either they would honor the agreement, and he would get a head start, or the Seals would blow a hole in the castle wall and storm the castle. They figured he would get the head start, so they were in the forest waiting to cover his tracks.

"Typically, in these situations, things go impossibly wrong. Two ATV's come out, and they would be blown up by the Seals. However, Brain puts a shell into each engine block, killing two men, injuring four more. That meant the Seals just had to slow them down. The dogs worked their wonders and kept them away from patrols and watched out for guys that broke off from the main group."

Barry is less happy now, "Now our Russian friends show up to help clean up and they start shooting at the friendlies. We still don't know if that was intentional or not, but Brain put an end to that."

Barry takes a long deep breath and is now speaking to Kim and Mary. Why is he talking to them, they weren't there?

Barry says with little confidence, "I have here in this box, the remains of Nakita." Before they burst out, Barry shouted, "LET ME FINISH!" That scared them. "She was executed for her crimes, and everyone thought Brian should bury her somewhere. No marked grave. Before her death, she was interviewed by the CIA.

"Based on the interviews with many other captured prisoners, we believe that her entire testimony is 100% accurate. Nakita kept a detailed journal of every transaction, every decision, and everyone that died. It was encoded, but she gave them the password. She also gave them a copy of every email and message between her and every other organization she dealt with.

"Scores of people will go to jail for this. Their organization has disbanded, and many are now on the radar and will be dealt with. In short, she sold everyone out, lock, stock, and barrel."

Now Barry looks more confident, this should be better news, "As soon as Brain walked up to the ramp, a man was going to kill him. Nakita killed him in cold blood without anyone knowing. She wanted the tournament, her foes removed, and to be rescued. Three men could have run the organization. The competition removed those three.