The Rescuer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, let's go back in time a bit. Because of what Brian did to her people, some in her group investigated him. When Nakita found out, she killed the investigator. However, the damage was already done. Not only did they all want to kill you but for the first time in her life, Nakita had feelings for a man. Brian is I quote, 'Cute as hell.' Or something like that."

Penny blushes as Barry continues, "The men there were filthy, smelly, and crude. They drank too much, and even though they were strong, many were overweight or ugly. She had zero feelings for any of them. On first sight of Brain, she became ... how did she say it, had butterflies in her stomach. The original plan was to put him in a guest bedroom for traveling couriers. However, several small groups of friends made plans to kill him during the night."

Barry looks almost as uncomfortable as Penny now, but he continues, "She changed the plans so he would be in her bedroom. She watched him change in the security monitors, and you two can probably guess the effect that had on her." Both Kim and Mary nod their heads in understanding. "She shared a shower and ... other things before taking him reluctantly to bed. She instantly became jealous that he would deny her needs because he was in love with his wife. That is when she forced him to ... please her."

Barry is grateful that part is over, "Obviously, Nakita got her due. So, that brings me to Penny Lancaster here. Penny is the greatest student to ever pass MI-5 training. They put her in the field, a natural first assignment, infiltrate a group in Russia.

"The boss found out who she was and raped her. She was going to be the fuck toy for the whole castle. She killed him in his sleep. She grew up a lot that day and took over the group. Three people died trying to deny her. Under her rule, they made more money but lost far more men. She sent them on missions to get them killed.

"That's how she ran into Brian. After reading the intel about him, she knew he was brave and a great shot. She hatched a plan to get him there and knew that he would not come alone. She assumed he would find a way to get her out.

"I guess I should tell you, the morning of the tournament, she admitted that she was an MI-5 agent and needed help getting out. Of course, she never expected him to hit her and knock her out. She also didn't expect he would then carry her body while running to the safety of the forest."

Penny now talks in a perfect British accent, causing all jaws to hit the floor, "When I was handed back to MI-5, they had quite the problem. I had been considered dead. I had taken over a criminal organization. I had killed people and because of my orders, many people, good and bad, died.

"They didn't want me back, and they certainly didn't want me talking about my exploits. That would be very embarrassing for them. They considered killing me, putting me in jail, and leaving me stranded on a remote island. I saw how wonderful the American General and Barry were, so I suggested that they ask them for suggestions.

Next thing I know, I am on an airplane, then shoved into a helicopter, and now I am sitting here on a couch with Barry. I still don't know my fate. Nobody will say anything to me. It's like I have the plague."

She starts a soft whimpering, tears are running down her face.

Barry is just beaming now and eager to continue, "She has done evil, but with her good intentions in mind and for saving Brian's life several times, we have decided to banish her from the civilized world. We checked the maps we found a spot with very few people living in the area.

"The place we found is here. No roads coming in or out. Of course, we will have to build a cell to put her in. That's why the architects and contractors are here. We offered to build a cinder block room, but she is going to use her own considerable wealth to expand the home. I know that Mary's family has not moved in yet, I think we might be able to convince her to help there as well. She is used to a certain level of living now so there may need to be some remodeling as well." She will need a job, but I think you will find she is skilled at just about everything.

Mom bolts up to her feet, "Now hold it right there. I am not letting some tramp that endangered my son come make changes to my beautiful house. Brian can just as easily bury two bodies."

Penny stands up, and says with false confidence, "Looking at this beautiful house, I can see a few changes we could make. You have a beautiful view of the valley from here. How about we put in much larger, energy efficient floor to ceiling windows front and back. Then we add a skylight to get more sun in here. The kitchen needs a redo, all new custom cabinets, an island, marble countertops. I think a double door refrigerator, professional stove, walk-in freezer and of course, a wine cellar in the basement.

I understand you need a new dog training facility, stables for horses, new cabins along the lake, and a larger facility here for the medical clinic. As soon as you sign off on the designs, I will sign the check. I do have one condition."

Oh shit, she wants me. What the hell do I say?

Penny is direct and assertive, "This is non-negotiable. I want, no, I NEED, to be involved with the stables and the handling of the horses. I have loved horses my entire life and never had a chance to own one. I didn't have enough money." She smiles now. "I see your smiles, you thought I was going to ask for your husband. I would like to; however, it was obvious by his reluctance and then in his anger as he fucked me so hard that I could barely walk, he is in love with you two."

Penny is sad looking again, "My sex drive has gotten really low. I have caused him enough pain for one life, I will let him be happy. I have no right to ask for anything else. I could be happy raising horses, leading groups on trails, and hopefully have a meal or two with your family. I think society has had enough of me."

Dad spoke up, a very unusual event, "How are you paying for the improvements, up here, that is going to cost a sweet penny."

Barry answered for Penny, "Nakita had earned a small fortune. She handed over all the account numbers and codes. No government took the money, it's still sitting there. Her first phone call created a new account and consolidated the money. I have seen the balance, even expedited construction won't scratch her net worth. She will stay with me on base until the construction completes although she will have to remain behind bars."

I almost had a heart attack when Kim spoke, "She can have my room for now. We will need to discuss a lot about the new construction and refurbishing of this house. It will be easier to have her here, and she can help oversee building while we all do our jobs. However, Barry, don't you dare think that you brought nearly enough ice cream."

On saying those words, Penny's eyes light up, "It's been ages since I have had ice cream. How do you get it out here?"

Kim is quick to take that one, "It's a family perk from my father, Barry. He spoils me rotten."

Penny is shy but says, "You are no more his daughter than I am."

Mary quickly interjects, "Would you rather we bury the correct Nakita or realize Barry makes a great dad?"

Damn, that was a great line. Mary just keeps surprising me more and more.

Realizing her escape, Penny says, "I wish my daddy brought me ice cream."

I surprise them all by getting up off the couch. I run into the kitchen and come back with a box of ice cream bars, I hand one out to everyone. I give Kim two, so we don't let one go to waste. We are all quiet while eating our ice cream, that's a first for this group. When Kim starts on her second, she breaks it in two and offers a half to Penny.

Penny declines, "I have taken enough from you already. I am sorry."

Kim is adamant, "Go on, take it. Resources are scarce here at times, you take things when offered. Tomorrow, I want to see both you and Brian for checkups. I want to make sure you are doing well."

They both eat the ice cream with a look of satisfaction on their faces. I hope this is a new beginning between them.

Chapter 21 - Building

The architects and contractors took lots of measurements and pictures. We will pick out colors and styles online, later in the week. Everyone stayed for dinner. Mom and Kim made spaghetti and a green salad. All talk is on the future, the past is not discussed. Barry took the contractors and architects away, leaving Penny alone with us.

Kim planted her foot on Penny's throat immediately, "Brian belongs to Mary and me. I appreciate your help and what you've done in the past. I am glad you didn't allow Brian to die. However, don't get any ideas that I will ever loan him out. Got it?"

Penny is meek in her reply, "Right now, I am happy to be breathing. I really didn't think I would be here. I dreamed of it but thought it was that, a dream. You see, they had pictures of all of you: Barry, George, the American General, many of the significant people on base, and the whole family. We knew about the competition with Roscoe and the other two men on base. We knew about the dogs and how you use them. I fell in love with Brian, the dogs, and the whole area after I saw the pictures. To me, it is like a fairyland.

"Brian saw some of the lavishness that I brought to the castle. I hope you let me add that same touch here. I saw on the monitors how Brian felt the towels and sheets, only the best. I saw how Kim likes to cook, it's evident with the smile on your face. I too like to cook, and if it is ok, and if I can get the ingredients I need, I can make some authentic English, French, and Russian recipes."

We finished the night discussing how to improve and expand the house.

Kim took Penny's hand, "I will show you to your room. Brian, get her suitcase. I will clear out some of my stuff tonight, and I will get the rest tomorrow. Next to the pantry is a storage room where we keep toothbrushes, deodorant, etc. Everything you probably don't have, it's in there. We can't just go down to the store. An airplane or boat comes in once a week with supplies to the dock down by the lake.

"Beware of the dogs, they are trained to protect Brian and me. Let us reach for you. As they get to know you, they will let up some. If they stop and point in a direction, there is something dangerous or unknown there. They will protect you now as well. Barry knows to watch his hands and not touch us, others coming here won't. You need to warn them like I am doing to you now. Brian likes bearskin blankets, so that's what you get for now. I must admit, they are very warm."

Mary adds, "With the next batch, we will get you a dog. Out here, it's nice to know if danger is near. Always have one with you."

Mom adds, "Breakfast is at 8:00, you'll smell it."

Penny goes to her room, and then I see a sigh of relief on Kim's face. Somehow, we have a woman thrust on us, and we all accept that she is here to stay. Who said she could stay? A door down the hall opens, Mary comes out and joins us. She wants to talk.

We go inside my room. I would bet I am sleeping with two women tonight. COOL! I seem to be the only one with a sunny disposition.

Kim starts with a soft voice so Penny can't hear through the walls, "I don't like having her dumped on us. I don't like her staying in this house."

Offering my two cents, "She has nice taste in decorating. Solid gold fixtures in the washroom, fine marble, expensive paintings, the softest sheets I have ever felt, and the bath towels were like feathers they were so soft. I liked that. I'm OK with her making the place nicer, we all benefit. All the things she wants to build that benefits everyone."

They both look at me with a mean expression.

I get defensive, "Hey, you pointed out who I belong to. You know that no matter how pretty she is, I love you two. I don't love you because of your big boobs and innocence. No, I love you two for who you are. I don't know Penny at all. Nakita was ... interesting. However, that woman next door is a shell of the woman I met. She seems to have no confidence and is scared. I sure would hate to be in her place. Can you imagine thinking you were going to die? Then they drop you off with a guy you forced to have sex and his two wives? Did they do her any favors? I don't think so."

I challenge Mary, "You know what it's like to be alone. How many friends do you think she had? She was probably always watching her back, waiting for a guy to rape or kill her and take over. I know this sucks for both of you. I get it. I am just saying, she is here, you can make her a friend or ignore her. I suspect that scared, frightened woman could use a friend. I'm not ready yet."

They both sat thinking about my words. In unison, they both smile. Mine is now gone. They push me back onto my bed, I am flat on my back. Kim quickly scampers up the bed so I can eat pussy and Mary climbs aboard the old cock express. Next stop, terrific orgasm.

Tonight, Kim gets soft, caring me. Mary is taking what she wants. She gets her speed, rhythm, and intensity. Nothing I can do for Mary but stay hard. With two women that just took off their nighties, that won't be an issue.

I would not say I was lethargic, but I was slow and deliberate. My tongue didn't just go up and down, I am doing a dance routine on her lips. Right, left, up, down, jump, pause, and then repeat. I do the same thing with my tongue. The jump is a skip over some skin to a new section that needs attention. I don't know if she loves this because she has needs or if I am doing a terrific job. I do know that she is rolling her hips and she can't sit still.

Licking a moving target is frustrating. My hands stay busy playing with her breasts. It takes a bit, but I find the pattern and stay with her as she grinds her pelvis on my chest. Mary is moaning. She has built up her leg muscles over the last few months and loves to bounce on my cock. It works out great because I get to eat pussy at the same time. Everyone is happy. Both women are charged up and seem ready to go off too soon.

My chest is wet from Kim. I have her nipples between my squeezed fingers, yet I am getting no complaints. She is working her hips hard to keep moving and forcing me to lick a larger area of her pussy. Much more than I usually would. She is grunting hard. I have mistaken her mood, she is angry, probably at me. It's my fault Penny is here.

I renew my efforts and am more aggressive. I squeeze harder on her nipples which is something she likes a lot. Today, she isn't loving that a whole lot. I ease off the nipple clamping and focus more on her clit with my tongue. It's sticking out so that I can wrap my tongue around it and slurp. That did her in.

Kim screams louder than average. Probably rubbing it in for Penny. Shit, why do I care about Penny? Ignore her and concentrate on Kim. Please, Kim. She is pushing forward hard as her orgasm takes her away. Most of my mouth is inside her pussy lips. I hum a few bars, and she goes into double orgasmic bliss. I get a gush in my face for my efforts as I hang on to her.

This is a small bed, and I don't want her going over the side. Typically, she falls forward. This time, she is like a cowboy on a bronco. She wobbles forward, backward, and then finally falls to her side. Mary doesn't care, she is oblivious to the action in front of her. She is having a fantastic time. She goes just fast enough to maximize her enjoyment. Now that Kim got off, she will speed up. Mary hates to wait for Kim to recover, so she waits for Kim to get off first. It's funny how you learn these little quirks about people.

Mary is happily bouncing along while watching Kim wobble and then fall to the side. She smirks as Kim has her orgasm. Mary suddenly stops, and her face is shocked. It's as if someone just stabbed her in the back. Wow, that was a sudden orgasm. Her vagina clamps down on my cock, and that was the impetus that I needed to fire off four ropes of cum into a delighted Mary.

Mary doesn't scream or pass out, I have failed her. She has a cute giggle going on while she enjoys her orgasm. It's as if she feels she stole one. Silly girl, I give them away.

While waiting for Kim to come back to her senses, Mary asks me, "Is Penny into girls?"

You could have knocked me over with a simple push of a feather. I am floored first that she would ask and second that she was interested.

On seeing my apparent surprise, she says, "She's a pretty woman. Kim's a pretty woman, and I like playing with her."

I sit stunned for a moment. Kim has her eyes open, I think she wants an answer as well.

I answer dumbfounded, "There were no other women there. I have no clue. However, even if she isn't, she might just accept your offer to make a friend. Tonight, when I saw her like that, shy and vulnerable, it reminded me of you. Kim has always been more confident in herself. It's one of the things I love about her. You have that sexy shyness.

At the castle, Penny had that alter ego going. From what I saw tonight, I think what you saw is the real Penny. I can't be sure though because Nakita came so easily to her. It's also possible that she has split personalities and is crazy. Kim, during tomorrows exam, find out about her mental state."

Kim objects, "I am not qualified ..."

I cut her off, "None of us are. You are the closest, you took a pair of psych classes. That makes you our expert."

Kim groans and then moves so she can suck in my cock. Mary proceeds to slurp my cocktail from Kim but is denied access.

Mary and I both look at her with shock.

Kim laughs a few and then blushingly says, "We have had too many close calls with Brian. It's time to start a family. I'm not trying; however, I'm not preventing either."

Kim makes her dimples while blushing and asking, "Can you fuck me like you did Nakita? I want to know what it was like for her. You've always been very gentle with me. Sure, you bent me over a chair and fucked me quickly in front of the parents." Mary's eyes pop out of her head. "But I want to see you really pound me."

I shake my head no, "Can't do it. Keep in mind, I ate her to four orgasms in hopes that would be enough."

They both cut me off laughing.

Frustrated, I ask, "What?"

Mary explains to me like she is talking to a little child, "Aww, isn't that cute. You eat her out, so you don't have to fuck her. Has that ever worked? When you eat a woman, you are very passionate about it and give it your best effort. Why do you think we want to be fucked? Because you gave good effort? No! Dumb ass. It's because that tongue of yours causes our horny desire to skyrocket. It's not two or four times better, it's exponentially better. We REALLY need to be fucked."

Now I feel stupid, and they can see it in my face. They failed to make me feel better as they both laugh at me. Fine, just keep it up. Laugh at the dumb boy.

Mary continues laughing, "Guess what? Just looking at a great cock makes us horny. Playing with our tits makes us horny."

Kim laughs harder at this, "Guess what Einstein, women enjoy being fucked as well."

I burst out, "Yea, no shit."

They laugh at me harder. My anger is quickly rising. I don't like being picked on, not about this. Ok, she wants to know what it was like, I will show her. I let my anger flow throughout my body. They see me and laugh some more at my actions and the look on my face. That was an enormous mistake.

I quickly sit up and then am up on my knees. I pick up Kim and slam her down on the bed. She has stopped laughing. I pull her towards me, crossing her arms behind her and push her back. She has now lost the use of her arms. I use my free hand to pry her legs apart, she doesn't resist me, or I was so mad, she couldn't. I am rock hard now, and I forcefully impale myself in a quick insertion of my cock. She screams. Mary sits in shock, staring at me.