The Rescuer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now go to the fastest fucking speed I have, and I am using all my strength to pound my body into Kim. She is in shock. No sound escapes her mouth. No moan, no Oh's or ah's, or ug's. Nothing. Complete silence. Well, other than the loud slapping of our bodies. I don't remember slamming Nakita so hard although I bet, I did. I was furious then because of having to screw her.

I am mad now and it finally sunk in that they baited me to do this. I slow down and am not going as hard.

Mary pleads with me, "Please find that anger and continue."

I just couldn't do it. I completed the quick fuck. Kim's hair is now at an all-time ugly. Mary takes a picture as soon as she orgasms. It is a glorious sight, seeing Kim so happy. I have no idea how many ropes I gave her. I remember screaming, and then everything went fuzzy. I was there, could move, but my mind was numb. It took only a minute to clear up, and by then, Kim is on her side, almost asleep. I see that her pelvis is a bright red and my now flaccid cock dribbles out.

Mary is quick to suck in my cock and make it hard.

When she finishes, she hugs me and says, "Thank you for giving her that. It was a fantasy of hers. Neither of us thought you could go that far. With the hate you had for Nakita, I'm surprised you didn't break her."

I chuckle, "At the time, that was precisely what I was trying to do. I love my sister and what she made me do was horrible. It still makes me sad. I can't do that again. I don't carry anywhere near the hate like I did for Nakita. To be honest, I am okay with that. I never want to be that mad again. I certainly never want to hurt you two.

"I love you too. After I realized what you two did to me, I couldn't continue. I lost the anger, and it showed. At least she got to experience the feeling. I hope Kim got what she wanted because that is not coming back."

Mary lays us down and turns off the light before saying, "I think she did. It sure was awesome to watch. Goodnight Brian, love ya."

I say back, "Night Mary, I love you too."

Chapter 22 - Checkup

We wake up to the smell of breakfast, eggs, and sausage. What I did not expect to see is Penny cooking. She has on a form-fitting shirt and long pants; a tracksuit I guess you would call it. She is spectacular looking in it. Her hair is no longer in a ponytail like yesterday, today it is all out, like an 80's hair band.

She has coffee and tea going.

I smile at her, "I think we may need to order more tea, we don't have much, you better conserve."

Kim and Mary are at my sides and right behind me, allowing me to be the alpha male that I am. Well, that and they like watching my ass wiggle as I walk. Hey, it keeps them happy.

Penny smiles, happy someone is talking to her, "It's like this everywhere. I brought some with me and in our next shipment will you make sure we have a lot more? I can do without if need be. Kim, as soon as I finish the dishes, I'll be available for my checkup.

Then I will need someone to take me to see the Kennels, the lake where the cabins will go, possible locations for the stables, and then I need your thoughts on adding a real helicopter pad. With the new business, bigger helicopters may come in, and you will need a dedicated pad.

"All supplies and many customers come in by the lake. Since we are adding horses, I thought we might add horse-drawn wagons and sleighs, along with a trail to make it easier. Again, with more people, there will be more supplies. Horses will be perfect."

I chime in, "As the resident pack mule, I like that idea."

Kim and Mary both agree. I am positive it's more because they don't want to wear me out than having to carry the supplies.

Mary asks inquisitively, "How do you fit into this? What exactly will you be doing? How big of a presence will you be around here."

The meek Penny is back, "My plan is mostly to stay out of your way. You must hate me for what I've done. I don't want to cause you more harm. I figure the stables will be well away from all of you. I'll train and groom the horses and help lead groups on tours. I figure you'll book the journeys ahead of time. I will have help caring for the animals and doing the tours. Some trips may be several days long. I will make sure my people take care of picking up guests and supplies from the lake.

"When the cabins go in, I will have horses and buggies to bring people to the cabins, so we don't have to buy gas. There are some open fields on your combined properties, I hope we can plant some feed there to help keep down our costs. I see myself as a small profit center that is here to serve you."

Surprisingly, Kim asked the next question, "What do you get out of this?"

Penny almost seems scared of Kim, "Honestly, just breathing every day is enough right now. I never expected to live this long. When I got into the Russian group, their leader took me as his. I was to be occasionally shared as a reward. I would rather be around horses than men right now. They treat me better. We had a horse at the castle until the previous leader killed it because I loved it."

Penny starts crying and then runs up to her room.

Kim's comment, "Whatever," was not received well by the table.

Dad slammed his fist down on the table, causing everyone to jump. By now you will have noticed, dad doesn't say much. He gets very few words in with Kim and mom talking. I add my two cents from time to time, but dad is the quiet, reserved one of our group. Slamming his fist down is unheard of.

Dad has venom in his voice, "Ever since that poor girl was dumped on us, all she has done is spend a shit load of money to help us out, make our lives better, and has only asked to be put in a corner and left with the animals. Is this how we treat people in MY house?"

Dad stands up, meal and coffee unfinished, and walks out the back door with his noticeable limp. Mary attempts to stand up, but mom uses her hands to keep her seated as mom is standing up.

Mom says to Mary, "This is my house too, and that is my guest upstairs. I will take care of this."

Mom walks upstairs, knocks on Penny's door, and then walks in. The dogs are all very nervous with the tension on the air. One of Kim's dogs, Scooter, goes upstairs with mom. No shit, our dogs handle negotiations as well.

I escape the room by saying, "I think I need to split some wood. I will be back in a while.

+++++

Kim says to me, "Thank you for taking a shower before coming for your check-up. Strip."

As I start stripping, "Does everyone have to strip for a physical?"

Kim snickers, "Oh no, just you. I like seeing your body. Sit down, we are going to start with blood work. This won't hurt ... much. You do get a Looney-toons band-aid though." She smiles. "I bought them just in case children come in. I can't afford the space for two kinds, so everyone gets them. I need to verify you didn't get any horrible diseases from that woman. I can do some tests here, and the rest will be sent out.

"Now, let's see your leg, how is it coming? No swelling, no redness. Looks like the infection is gone. It's clearing up nicely. Now let's talk about your sadness and guilt."

Oh shit. I really don't want to talk about this, so I say, "I am fine."

Kim has a scowl on her face, "You can lie to mom and dad. You can lie to Barry. You can even lie to Mary. But don't you ever lie to me again."

Swell, now I feel like shit. I guess if there is anyone that really knows me, it is Kim. She cares more than anyone else and has watched me much closer than anyone my entire life.

I exhale a long breath, "Generally, I'm not sleeping well. It really hurts that I can't run missions anymore. The whole Penny thing is really confusing as well. She was so mean to us, and now she is so nice to us. I am clueless there. I miss being 'The Man.' Others will be that person now."

Kim kisses me softly and starts stroking my cock. She never does hand jobs.

Kim is smooth in her delivery, "The man that I took psych classes from was also a practicing psychologist for students. I'll get a referral from him so you can do some videoconference therapy. Successful sports stars run into the same thing. There comes a time when you need to walk away and learn to coach.

"You are lucky that people love you enough to pull you from the lineup. You were on your way to never coming back. Coaches get praise as well, providing they assemble and produce a team good enough. Some people even make it to the Hall-of-Fame for coaching. You'll lose players, some will retire, and some will get traded. You just do your best. Therapy can help."

She now gets on her knees and starts bobbing on my cock. No eyes this time, she is intent on watching my cock and giving it the attention it needs. My hands are on the back of her head. I am applying almost no pressure, it's more for effect. She is going up and down the pole, slobbering spit along the way. Up and down, up and down. She then licks along the right side from base to tip, over the crown and then back along the length.

Kim senses that I am close. She pulls off, whips out her breasts, and forces me to squeeze my cock through her breasts that she is holding together. Now I understand why she used so much saliva, she needed me lubed for the titty fuck. I have no defense against sliding my cock through massive tits. I am soon spurting cum on her breasts. To my great surprise, she doesn't clean up. She just stuffs her breasts back into her shirt. Cum is clearly visible in her cleavage.

After we finish, Kim sprays an air-freshener, giggles at me, and then sends me to the house to get Penny.

+++++

Kim's point of view:

Penny came into my examining room, I instruct her, "Please strip and then sit on this table. I need to check your wound and then see how you are doing."

Lethargically, she pulled the top up and over her head. She folded her blouse neatly and set it on the table next to the bed. I grin to myself, Brian just dumped his clothes on the floor. She notices my grin as she removes her bra, allowing her huge breasts to spill out.

I explain my smile, "You remove a piece of clothing and fold it neatly before placing it on the table. My husband just dropped everything on the floor and walked on his clothes with his dirty feet. You were obviously raised much better than he was."

Penny smiled at my observation as she adds, "I think it's a man vs. woman thing, we value clothes more. Besides, I'm sure he has his benefits, you did marry him after all."

I assemble the items for drawing blood and start the process as I say, "Yes, he does have his benefits. He keeps us happy and got my parents back together. My mom used to be a slut, slept with half of the men that came through here. The other half she didn't have enough time for. My dad lost his foot as you have noticed. Brain saved mom and me when we went to get him. He saved dad when he sank the sub. He saved Mary when we needed more dogs."

Penny quips, "The Rescuer. You forgot, he saved me too. I could have done without the punch though."

What? He punched her? How did I miss that?

Penny continues at seeing my shock, "While on the castle drawbridge, we were giving him a head start. He knocks me out cold and carries me on his shoulders for the first twenty minutes. I had heard he was twenty feet tall. It wasn't until I'm thrown on the ground so he can take out the vehicles that I wake up and realize what a huge man he is. In the field, he is all business. He never rushed his work. Calm, cool, and efficient. I've never seen anyone work like him. He may train others, they will be successful, but there will never be another Brian."

I poke her incision where she took shrapnel, "Does this hurt still?"

She flinches as I poke her, "Oh yes, quite tender still. It's much better, but yes, it still hurts."

I explain, 'We will be checking your blood closely for STD's and infections. I want to know what my husband may have been infected with."

Penny laughs at me, "I have had no action in three years since I killed the group's leader. I couldn't take it anymore. If I have anything, he gave it to me. He is sexually active, I have been dormant."

Concerned, I ask, "No desire? Pain? Or is it mental?"

Penny smiles at me, "You have been in the woods too long. When a guy sees us, we are a piece of ass to be taken. No words that come out of our mouth are worth listening too. We are a trophy, a piece of property, an asset to show off. I have been fucked many times. I have never been made love to. I tried to take my sexuality out of the equation and was brutal on those men. I dressed in thick coats and never showed any skin. You have beautiful ... oh my. You dirty girl. You left it there?"

Feigning innocence, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

I am fighting to curtail the laugh that wants to spill out.

I ask Penny, "Is it hot in here? I am going to perspire."

I take off my lab coat and hang it up on the back of the door. I rub my forehead and then unbutton the four buttons on the front of my blouse, showing off my own substantial breasts. I take off my shirt, fold it up, and set it next to Penny's.

I look down, "Oh my, I'm dirty." I try to reach down to lick the cum off my tits and fail.

Penny is quick to offer help, "May I?"

I take a step forward and lean towards Penny. She tilts her head and slowly licks the semi-dried cum from my breasts. I can easily smell the aroma from the now wet cum. As Penny licks the cum, she is adding fluids to the dried out cum, and it wakes up the fragrance, allowing it to waft up to me where I may enjoy it again.

I continue with the exam. At the end, I pull up the stirrups so I can look. No prompting, Penny puts her legs up in the air for me and spreads wide. My God, I can now see why Brian is attracted to this woman. Huge natural tits, I verified. She has a long thin body, thin hips, bubble butt, and a cunt that is designed to please. It goes on forever. Currently, it is closed for business.

I prepare Penny, "I need to look inside for any abnormalities. I don't have the correct equipment for this yet, I'll make do. Excuse my rudeness."

I am sure she expected me to use my fingers, insert them, and then pull wide. I have a different approach in mind this time. I lean forward and touch my tongue on Penny's labia. I use a slow tongue stroke to go from top to bottom of her glorious slot. We both let out a moan of satisfaction.

I lick up and down, slowly, like Brian does to me. Penny opens from her arousal. I can taste her juices, and it's much different than Mary, more, earthy. I use a finger to rub her clit and she instantly orgasms. Wow, that was easy.

Penny is immediately apologizing, "I am so sorry. I wasn't prepared for this. One little touch and I explode, how embarrassing." She is blushing.

I inquire further, "You don't have to be embarrassed for being happy. You sure are a pretty woman. There will be lots of opportunities here for you."

Penny is frank, "That won't happen. The last thing I want is men staring at me or sneaking up on me and taking what they want."

I probe more in-depth, "Sounds like a rough life."

Penny is sad looking as she explains, "At thirteen my family died when a fire broke out in the flat below ours. I was at a friend's house that night. I alone survived. That made me a perfect candidate for MI-5. I spent a few years being trained in Russia, learning the language in their schools. They taught me to develop a new personality, one that could do what needed to be done. I became a heartless, cruel bitch. It's what I had to do to survive. It's what I was trained to do. Then they were not fond of my finished product."

My mouth is hanging open.

I continue the exam and then tell her, "Some results I get myself, some I have to send out. We can do video conferencing in the house. I am going to get a referral for some psych help for you. It does no good to have a healthy body if the mind is suffering. I will let you know later. You can get dressed now, we are done."

As Penny is dressing, "I think we should add a soundproof video conferencing room to the house. Brian can use it for training, I can use it for psych appointments, and it can be used for working with vendors. We should put equipment in here for you to do consults with specialty doctors. A lot of medical colleges and rural areas in America do that. Never hurts to have a second opinion. If nothing else, I bet the base helps. This looks like used equipment, you must have friends over there."

I smile as I reply, "I will look into that. It's a great idea. We really do need a conference room with Mary's family, my family, you, and who knows what else will show up. We can do interviews this way as well. I like the idea a lot."

I explain, "You seem healthy, your wound is progressing nicely. I am more concerned about you mentally. Everyone deserves a chance to be happy. I know this house has been a bit chilly, it takes a while to forgive someone that forced my husband to cut our honeymoon short, get him shot, endanger his life, and then fuck him.

Shy, reserved Penny is back, "I am sorry. I was horrible to him. He was the first man that warmed my insides by looking at him. I then realized he could get me out of my situation. In that mode, you can and will do anything you need. There were no feelings other than lust and freedom from my prison."

I am stunned, "If you were the leader, why couldn't you leave?"

Penny coolly explains, "In the underworld, they trust nobody. I'd made a lot of money. If I slip out, turn them in, I could have walked away free but without the money. They always keep the money safe which means I could not leave the castle. I couldn't trust any of those degenerates. They were slime. For me, it was like a prison. I hope that being on a horse, out in the forest, I will be able to feel free again. Allowing me to work with the horses is a dream come true for me. If you can find it in your heart, please allow me to stay out of your way and work with the horses."

I laugh at her, "As far as I am concerned, that is a punishment. Horses are scary and smell. You won't catch me out there any time soon."

Penny laughs, "Oh, I need to get you out there. They are beautiful majestic animals. They glide when running. Once you get to know them, they have personalities. Being on top and in control, you feel like you are on top of a mountain. It's a beautiful experience. In this part of the country, it will be amazing. When we get set up, I need to get all of you out there."

I smile, "I get a lot of that out of our dogs, but I promise we will all take a ride and experience the freedom. It beats walking and taking the ATV's. Until you get a sidearm or rifle, you are confined to the main house unless you are with someone with a firearm. There isn't much around here that can kill you, but they are here. Better safe than sorry. Ok, you are free to go. Get dressed, and I'll meet you for lunch."

Penny holds my hand, stopping me from walking away.

She has a shit eating grin on her face, she is up to no good, "Wait a minute Kim. You were nice enough to lick me and make sure I am doing well. I need to pay my bill."

She takes her legs out of the stirrups and stands on the floor. She is forceful in grabbing me and twisting us so that my rear end is up against the examination table. She lifts me up surprisingly easily and places me on the edge of the table. She leans forward and latches on to a nipple and starts a slow throbbing sucking. Most men just suck hard and at a constant rate. She is fluttering between a hard and soft sucking of my nipple. It's a surreal feeling that is hard to describe. I am caught completely off guard.

Almost instantly my nipples are rock hard, and my panties are soaked. Damn, that is a weird feeling. She spends a few seconds on one and then swaps to the other. Back and forth she goes. I have an orgasm building. My breathing speeds up, and I am moaning. She stops. I look at her, wondering why she stopped.