The Rescuer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles at me, says nothing, and uses her hand to push me onto my back. My knees are bent. She hooks her meat hooks onto my pants and panties. As I raise my hips, she pulls them down and off my body. She folds both neatly and sets them in my pile.

She bends over and kisses my pussy lips and then proceeds to force her tongue into my pussy. She rolls her tongue around clockwise and then reverses direction and rolls it counter-clockwise. Then she uses a soft light licking on my lips, both inside and out. She slides a finger in, applies pressure, then rubs my clit. That brings my breathing much harder again. Like before, she pulls back, so I don't orgasm too soon.

Brian is far different in his approach. He gives me orgasm after orgasm until I can't take it anymore. Penny is more controlling and is pissing me off by not letting me orgasm. She hums a few bars to a song, but Brain uses that a lot, so the effectiveness has worn off.

Penny pulls back for a second to comment, "That dirty boy. Usually, women explode when I hum, Brian, must be a master to have that level of skill."

I ask, "I thought he licked you to orgasm, didn't you know he was outstanding?"

Penny laughs, "It had been seven years, back in college, since I was last eaten. Brian did have mad skills and was motivated. After that first orgasm, I did all I could do to stay alive. He went all out using his oral skills and almost killed me. I couldn't catch my breath. Each one was special and long overdue. I was shocked that someone would bother with that on just me. Then rapid fire they came. You saw how easy I am to get off. That's why my style is different, I can't orgasm right away. Once I do, I am done. I am sure Brian is better, but this is all I know."

She is back to licking me and this time with more force and faster. I am nearing my orgasm, and I try not to breathe hard for fear that she will stop again. I can't help it; my breathing is hard, and I am gasping for air. She doesn't stop this time. YES! She continues licking with more and more force. OH YES! I love this feeling. Then the bitch screws up. She nicks my clit and sends me to the moon.

Everything else ceases to exist, time has stopped. I can still see Penny and the room. My body falls limp, I can't feel anything but joy. Pure unadulterated joy. I wish I could live like this forever. Suddenly, I am back in the moment.

I sit up and am very happy with a huge smile.

I order Penny, "Let's switch places so I can return the favor."

Shy and meek Penny is back again, "Um, no thank you. That was a thank you for caring. I think I told you, my drive is very low. I am good for a while."

I lay down expectations, "Brain and dad are off limits. I am married to Brian, and with just getting my parents back together, I don't want to ruin it for them. You will find mom, Mary, I think Mary's mom, and me all willing ... friends."

Penny hugs me. I can see now why Brian likes that so much, two huge squishy breasts do feel nice on the body. Wow. We then both get dressed and make it back up to the house for lunch.

To Be Continued...