The Resonance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was again standing up straight, she was a beauty to behold. I asked her to turn around, and she did, a little slower this time, revealing the real target of the evening.

If you were to take a heart as drawn for a Valentine card, and turn it upside down, fill it in a little with a waist and legs, that is the general shape of her backside. The flaring of her waist to the width of her hips was beautiful, and the rounded cheeks of her ass begged to be grabbed. The little gap between her legs was only enough to give a clear view of her legs' full shape, and that was a pretty nice shape.

By the time she turned around back to face me, my cock was fully standing at attention and reporting for duty. And, I think that she could pick up on my arousal through the resonance which only made her even more aroused.

There is a natural dynamic with men being somewhat voyeuristic and women being somewhat exhibitionistic that makes each feel good when a man sees a nude woman. She likes being admired and he likes looking at her. I'm pretty sure that I was picking up on her excitement at being the object of my desire, and she was picking up on my desire. Because of the resonance each of our experiences were enhanced by the experience of the other. It was pretty awesome and I had not even touched her.

I could still pick up on her anxiety, though, and I tried to push that in the direction of excitement. Anxiety and excitement are similar enough that it's not as hard as you might think to move from one to the other. Especially with a little nudge from me. Jacking up her excitement added to my own, and that was nice, too.

I reached out and lightly rubbed her hard nipples, which sent a thrill through her that I could easily pick up. I cupped her breasts, and used my thumbs to rub her nipples. I liked that, and so, it appears, did she. I could not resist, and leaned down and sucked on her left nipple. I think most men like sucking women's nipples. I certainly do. And I can tell you with confidence Susan liked my sucking on hers. It felt great to me through the resonance. The more I did it, the more aroused she became, which is saying something. So of course, I started on the right one after a while. She liked that, too. And so did I.

But I did want to get on to the main attraction. I stepped back and looked at her. Her lips were parted and her breathing had picked up a little. She looked down at my cock. For at least a minute.

She finally looked up at me and said, "Can I suck it a little?"

I cannot imagine a world where I would respond negatively to that question. At least not if it were a naked, attractive woman asking the question. "Of course. That would be wonderful."

She pushed the robe off of my shoulders and onto the floor and went to her knees in front of my now fully exposed, and fully erect, penis. She placed her hands on my hips and moved her head forward so she could take me into her mouth. She tasted the little clear drop there, then immediately slipped the head in and sucked on it, making a 'Mmmm' sound as she did. All of that felt wonderful. Then she slid her lips down to the base of my cock so that the entire thing was in her mouth, reaching into her throat. That felt wonderful, too. I was going to have a hard time telling her to stop, and she did not for several minutes as she enthusiastically made love to my cock. And not only was it a rewarding experience for me, it was pretty good for her as well, as I'm sure you're beginning to understand by now.

She stopped on her own, though. She really did want a dick in her ass. It was mostly all she had been thinking about since I planted the worm yesterday, so it was not hard to understand how she wanted to finally achieve that goal.

She drew back, kissed my penis on the tip, and then stood up. She did still keep glancing at it as it bobbed a little, though, I noticed. She was clearly a fan. As rock hard as the thing was, it was safe to say the feeling was mutual.

I did not say a word to her, but put out my hand. She took it and I led her over to the bed. I had placed two pillows, one on top of the other, in the middle of the bed. She climbed up on the bed, and lay down with the pillows beneath her hips. They were not thick pillows, hence two of them. The result lifted her hips enough to prop her ass up slightly. Her face was turned to the left, and her breasts were smooshed a little, so that I could see the sides of them from behind her. Her arms were straight out. The effect was to make what was already a desirable posterior all the more enticing. I was enticed.

The sexual tension was pretty high. I got up on the bed beside her and began to stroke her ass. It really was an ass that begged to be fondled. The roundness of the cheeks and the cleft between them was a joy to behold. See what I did there? Behold? OK, sorry.

Anyway, her asshole and her vulva were both tucked away a little and I gently moved her legs apart a bit so that I had better access. Doing so also allowed me to stroke not just her asscheeks but the insides of her thighs. I allowed myself to barely graze her butthole with a thumb on my rounds, eliciting a gasp. The lips of her labia were still together, but the seam was wet with her excitement.

The thing about buttholes is that they have about 40 gazillion nerve endings down there. Hers was a tight little pucker, slightly darker than her surrounding skin, and it just invited attention. I kept stroking her ass, her legs, even her back, since everything about her needed stroking. At least it seemed like it to me. Anyway, I was happy to continue, and it clearly worked for her as well, but, well, we both wanted my cock in her ass.

I reached over to the side table and retrieved the lube I had put there. I dribbled a little on that little pucker. She shivered. I used my middle finger to spread the lube around, gently stroking that little star in circles. Her breathing started to become more audible. I could pick up on her arousal through the resonance, and it was climbing rapidly. Her anxiety was pretty high, too, and that made her anus clench pretty tight. I stroked her gently, but I also did a couple other things.

First, I tried to calm her some. Anxiety and fear occupy the same place in the brain and it's really easy to locate in someone. It's also not that hard to soothe, at least if the resonance is well established. I did some of that. I also made the nerves going to that little pucker spot feel more and feel better. They are already pretty sensitive, but not as tuned to pleasure as I wanted them to be. I can stroke your elbow and it's not going to feel all that good or bad, but if I stroke your nipple, it's probably going to feel better. It's not just that there are more nerves in the nipple, but they are associated better with the pleasure centers in the brain. Butthole nerves are already associated with pleasure for most people, believe it or not, but not as much as hers were after I adjusted things a little.

That was good for both of us, since not only did it heighten her pleasure as I stroked her, but it felt good to me as I picked up what she was feeling. In short, she was more relaxed and her asshole was tuned and ready.

All that to say, my rubbing the lube on her little pucker felt really good to her. At least as good as if I had been rubbing her nipple. Probably not as good as if I had been rubbing her clit. But pretty good. And, her near-obsession with having my cock in her ass affected her in a pretty big way as well.

She began moaning a little, squirming around a little, trying to get my finger to actually penetrate her butt. Her breathing had become a bit louder. I let her squirm some, enjoying her frustration just a touch, before I added a bit more lube and pressed my finger into her. I went slowly and was rewarded by a gasp and her pushing back to impale herself more quickly. Soon I was a couple knuckles deep and wiggling around in there while she was moaning in a much more expressive manner. I stroked in and out, finally shoving the digit all the way in.

If her gasps and moans were not enough to know how well this activity aroused her, I could feel it myself through the resonance. I knew first hand that this was very hot for her. And, my cock was hard as a rock. I really wanted to bury it in this perfect ass, but knew I had to go a lot slower than that.

I moved in and out with the one finger for a while, pushing to the sides a bit to try to loosen things up a little. Then, I added a finger so that it was my forefinger and my middle finger both working this little hole. By this time, she was so into it that I could have stuck my dick in there and she would have been fine, but I wanted to be sure, so I removed my fingers, and instead inserted both of my forefingers. With both hand, then, I pulled them apart a little, loosening her even more. I did this a number of times, gently, from different directions. She showed no discomfort, so I knew it was time to get the big guy involved.

My cock is a lot bigger than two fingers, but she had relaxed enough, and been stretched enough, and frankly was aroused enough, that I thought I would be able to get the head in without a lot of trouble. I lubed myself up well, and lubed her up more also. I mounted her, held my cock in position, and pressed. Her moan was more of an "Ooooh" but the head popped in and then I stopped to let her accommodate me.

She had frozen and was just breathing hard. I let her relax again. And, I helped a little with that, too. I stroked her back and her lovely asscheeks, though that was as much because I liked stroking her as it was because she liked it. She did like it, too, though, and she did relax. And I pushed in a little deeper. She almost chanted "Omygod, omygod omygod!" She clutched the sheets and pushed her ass up to meet me.

I went in a bit at a time, pausing, and then a bit more. I wanted to plunge in there and bury myself in her as far as I could go, but that would not have been very pleasant for her. So we went bit at a time.

We did, however, get to the point where I bottomed out. I was all the way up her ass and if felt great. To her as well as me, I might add. This is what she wanted. It was also what I wanted. She was stuffed about as full as she could be. I had watched my cock disappear in her lovely ass. Just the aesthetics of the sight was rewarding, and the tight embrace of her anus was wonderful.

I proceeded to withdraw and then slowly impale her again. Again, the sight was a remarkable one. My cock slowly disappearing into her perfect ass. It was a lovely sight.

Her nerves were on high alert and I could pick up how pleasurable the experience was for her while she could pick up on my pleasure as well. As I picked up the pace, both her enthusiasm and mine increased. Soon I was full-on fucking her, vigorously pounding her asscheeks on every stroke. Her moaning had changed to a staccato wailing that matched my strokes as her own arousal built. By the time I was ready to discharge, she was in the middle of a long, powerful climax of her own. It went on for at least a minute, and it supercharged my orgasm when I finally started to pump cum deep in her bowels.

Her ass gripped me tight as I shot again and again into her. I could not believe how much of a load I was giving her. I just went on and on. It was glorious.

I finally collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried deep. It felt good to lie on her. Her round ass was pressed against my lower stomach and it felt great. I could tell it felt good to her as well. We stayed that way for several minutes while my cock gradually deflated.

Finally, I pulled up and out, rolling over onto my back. I knew she would feel the emptiness until she closed back up. Her breathing had settled down. Her head was still to the side, now looking at me.

"Holy fucking shit. I can't believe that. That was incredible. I could feel every pulse and throb of your cock when you were going off. I never would have believed that anal sex could be like that."

"Still think I'm an asshole for making you want to get butt-fucked?"

"No. Well, I still think you are an asshole, but I guess now that I know what it can be like, I'm more than okay with it. Being butt-fucked, I mean. I want to do it again."

"So, no regrets?"

"Well, one."

"Really? What's that?"

"I hate seeing all that cum go to waste. I would love to taste it again, and pumping it up my ass kind of spoils it, if you know what I mean."

"Well, if you can give me a little time, I bet I can come up with another batch for you."

She smiled. "I can wait."

I figured I could, too, especially since I got to look at her tits. Did I mention that I liked her tits?

She paused for a moment, then asked, "So, how did you learn how to do this stuff? Is it just something you were born with? Are there other people who can do it? Why does no one ever talk about these things? I did not even know anything like this was possible. This is like science fiction."

I'm not accustomed to talking about any of this, mostly, I guess, because I really haven't ever been asked. I usually do not do any more than just have sex with someone I pick to play with. It's surprising how many women just think they were particularly horny all of a sudden and that they lucked out to have a willing and talented partner available at that moment. And, as I get better at this, it's better for them as well as better for me, so it's no surprise that eventually someone was going to get curious. Of course, I also erase the memories of our encounters shortly after we are done, so they would not have had a lot of chances to talk about it. But if someone had, I probably would not have just erased and walked. I did not this time, for that reason, I guess.

I told her, "Like I said earlier, there is a range of ability to connect with others. Some people are lousy at it, and on the other end of the spectrum, others are really highly tuned in. I knew none of this as a child, of course, but I was always very tuned in. Frankly, it was miserable. If someone was upset, I'd be upset. If they were hurt, I'd be hurt. Of course if they were happy, I'd be happy, too, but overall it was a lot to deal with.

"It took me a long time to fugue out that other people were not dealing with this stuff the way I was. I just thought this was how things were. Eventually I learned that not everyone experienced things this way. I also learned to keep it to myself. I think my parents just thought I was an over-emotional kid. They brought me to a therapist once, but it was clear to me that he had no idea what I was experiencing, so I did not share a lot with him about the details. I learned a good deal from him about how boundaries are supposed to work, however, and that was very helpful. I learned how to tolerate others having emotions. Actually, I learned how to tolerate my own, which is where the problem was, since I was feeling what they were.

"It was a little like mind reading, in a way. If I were sitting close to someone I could tell a lot about what they were feeling even if they did not give much of an indication of it on their face. Of course, as a young child, other kids are fairly easy to read just by looking at them. But adults are a lot more adept at keeping things in. Still, I found I had a pretty good idea what they were feeling, too.

"Then I kind of stumbled onto the suggestion business. I think it was a kid I was sitting near at lunch. I said something like 'I think you should give me your cupcake.' He laughed at me, but he didn't eat the cupcake. After a few minutes, he just handed it to me. I could tell he was a bit confused by his own behavior, but I took the cupcake. I'm not even sure if I said 'thanks.' I was happy to have it, and he seemed okay with it, too.

"After that, I got a lot of stuff from people. No one seemed to question it; it did not seem to bother anyone. It was just how things were. It was not long before I thought to tell a girl that I thought she would like to kiss me. I'd never kissed a girl, and had little idea how to go about doing it, but she paused for a minute and then leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. It was a grade school kiss, nothing more than a popcorn kiss, but it was pretty exciting. Again, she seemed to be fine with it and I thought it was great, too. Her name was Diane. I remember her to this day. I did it with other girls, too, though, and they pretty much always just kissed me. There were a few who did not, but I kissed a lot of girls.

"I learned that how I said it seemed to matter. And how tuned into the other person I was. So I got better at tuning into others. More specifically, I guess, it was how I was tuned in. I never could put words to it, and I can't now, really. It's just how to be on someone's wavelength or something. Anyway, as I got older I got pretty good at getting people to do what I wanted them to do. One day, I told a girl I thought she would like to show me her boobies and she just did. I'd never seen boobs before, or at least not on a real live girl. You know, I'd seen pictures and all, but never seen anything like that in person. Her name was Suzie. She had pretty breasts, though she was not very developed yet. We were both about thirteen, I guess. I just looked. I was afraid to touch them. Then, after a bit, she just pulled her shirt back down and we never talked about it again.

"You would think that I went out and tried that with every girl I found, but actually, it was a while before I actually tried it again. This time, it did not work. She just looked at me like I was nuts, and walked away. A little later, she came back to where I was, looked around to make sure no one was looking, and then quickly flashed me her boobs. I could see that she had been thinking about it. I know now she had probably not been able to not think about it. When she did it, it was like to get it over with. And, she clearly felt relieved to have done it. That's when I began to understand what I now call the worm. Planting an idea that people can't stop thinking about.

"It took a while, but that eventually developed into some sexual action. Turns out, women like sex about as much as men do, but they have to be in the right frame of mind. Whereas men just have to be awake. Or breathing.

"But, it's possible to set a woman's sensitivity and receptivity if you know where in her psyche to go. I got to where I could lower anxiety and influence how someone feels. It literally took me years to figure out how to go there with any reliability, but I got to where I could find it pretty fast. But that also allowed me to do things like influence how horny they are. A horny woman is pretty receptive. Eventually I was able to set the stage and then suggest something sexual and it would happen.

"It's kind of weird, but it's a little like being able to see where in someone's mind certain things are. That really did not happen until I figured out the resonance. That's the hardest thing to describe. It's like creating a really high speed connection on the empathy circuit. But it's mostly a two way connection. That's what's allowed me to feel what you are feeling and have you feel what I am feeling.

"Then it was a few more years before I stumbled on the business of literally being able to control how sensitive someone's clit is, for example. And the gag reflex deal. Then being able to heighten a climax. All these things have developed slowly. They are still developing, actually. You are able to benefit from all the work I've done in these areas."

Susan looked at me for a moment, then asked, "So you can do this with everyone?"

I responded, "To some degree, yes. I work in sales and it helps a great deal to make people comfortable with me, and to trust and like me. Of course I do sell good products, but lots of people do that. People feel good about themselves when they are around me. That goes a long ways to closing a deal. But I can't make some one buy something. And I can't make someone have sex with me. I can just make it so that it seems like a good idea."