The Resonance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she was thinking, then said, "So all you have to do is touch someone and you can do all this?"

"If I want to make something happen quickly, or something people would not easily do, the touch is necessary. If I have the time, and it is not something of a stretch, like getting someone to come and look at my cock, then I can do it without touch."

"So you just go around and convince people to do what you want them to do?"

"Well," I said, "I do. But that's what everyone's doing. All the time. I'm just more persuasive than most."

"Are you manipulating me now? To make me feel things? Or to do what you want?"

"No, actually, I'm not. I'm being real straight with you. It's been good to talk to someone about this. I've never explained it to anyone before."

She asked, "So why are you telling me?"

I paused for a minute, then said, "I'm not sure, exactly. I've been asking myself that. I think it is because you asked. No one ever asked before."

"So how many women have you done the way you did me?"

"Just like you? No one, really. That's part of it, too. Usually it's just getting a woman to blow me. Sometimes it has been a quickie in a parking garage. I've actually spent more time with you and done more than with anyone."

"So, am I the first one you butt-fucked?"

"Yes."

"I'm not sure if I should be angry or honored. I guess, given how wonderful it was, I will choose honored."

"Well, you are the first I've ever had back for round two. You know, a second day. That's something."

"That does bring us back to the present, doesn't it? I believe you were trying to work up another batch of man goo for me."

"I have to go wash up, first. And, I have a little surprise for you, too."

"You told me I could suck your cock."

"You will. Just let me get washed up."

I did wash up carefully. But when I went back in the room, I did not just feed her my cock. I led her over to the bed and had her lay down, then I went down on her. I did kind of want to do something nice for her, but my primary motivation, to be honest, was to see how it felt to me when I pleasured her. Not entirely selfish, because I wanted her to feel good, but I also wanted to see how doing her and not me felt through the resonance. I pushed her levels of arousal up for good measure.

I pushed her back, put pillows beneath her hips, and then spread her legs. I did not dive right in, but licked around her inner legs, teasing her with the promise of some more direct contact. I also made her as sensitive as I could. She could hardly keep herself from squirming and she tried to grab my head to direct me towards the slit I was studiously avoiding.

As her excitement and arousal increased, so did mine. I'd never done this when I had the resonance going, and I had it going stronger with her than I have ever had with anyone. Seems like the more time I spent with her the better I got at connecting with her. Makes sense.

When I did get to her delicate little slit, it was like I poked her with a prod. She bucked and really tried to grab my head then. I don't have a vagina, but it felt to me like someone had licked down the length of my shaft, except the sensation was magnified. A lot. I was twitching like crazy, and nothing was actually touching me. I really wanted to plunge into her right then. Anywhere, I just desired a warm sheath around my cock. I resisted.

I did that for a while, licking her labia, dipping in between her nether lips, then allowed my tongue to go high enough that I grazed her clit. I think I jumped nearly as much as she did. It felt like the head of my dick was electrified for a moment. Waves of feelings poured off of her as she responded to my oral ministrations. I figured that if what I was feeling was only about 70% of what she was feeling, she must be feeling overwhelming pleasure.

I felt really powerful to make her feel that much that strongly. I focused pretty much only on her clit then, licking it, sucking on it, sucking it into my mouth and rubbing my tongue over it back and forth. She was thrashing about pretty much with abandon, and making some nice gurgling noises in the back of her throat punctuated by choked off screams. I was on track to make her pass out, but that would have been a bit much. Not bad, just a bit much.

To me, it felt like my cock was awash with feelings, but there was more than that. I also felt pleasure at the base of my balls, and even somehow in my lower belly. I was not aware of what I had in there that would feel good, but whatever it was, it did.

I was pretty close to a climax myself and my cock had had no contact with anything. When she reached hers, I was awash with her pleasure and almost climaxed when she did. I tried to hold back and not let it go. Instead I let her come down just a little, then got up and straddled her chest and fed her my cock. She eagerly took it in her mouth, picking her head up to get as much of it in as she could. She sucked with enthusiasm. Hell, she sucked with abandon, and after less than a minute or so of her efforts I went off.

As highly aroused as I was from the secondary wash of her experience earlier, I started pumping and thought I'd never stop. Pulse after pulse, I shot into her mouth. She was still pretty wound up from her own experience and for her my excitement and release just added to and continued her own. In fact, she did orgasm again, which was a clear win-win, making my orgasm that much more powerful. I pumped cum and climaxed. She gulped cum and climaxed. A perfect combination.

It's a wonder I did not pass out myself. I collapsed beside her, spent, but Susan rolled over and went down between my legs, trying to coax any remaining semen out of my deflating cock. She got some, too, and seemed to enjoy every drop of it. I did nothing to enhance her sense of taste this time, so what I had done before seemed to have stuck. She just liked cum. Or at least my cum, anyway. Talk about a win-win.

I've never tasted cum, mine or anyone else's, and I have no plans to do so. However, while I did not taste what she did, I did get some secondary pleasure from her pleasure. I could tell that she really liked what she had tasted.

I just lay there. I was exhausted. She seemed more satiated than tired, but she curled up next to me on the bed and I could just feel her satisfaction. It felt good to be next to her, and I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder and we didn't move for a while. Finally, I pulled the covers over us, turned off the light, and we went to sleep.

I had not intended to sleep with her that night, but it felt good to do so. I was glad I did. I was especially glad when I was awakened the next morning with a warm mouth engulfing my cock. There is nothing like waking up to a blowjob. Morning wood met with warm, wet mouth. And, as you might guess, an enthusiastic warm, wet mouth at that. It's a pretty nice combination. It was especially nice because she did such a splendid job of it. Since she could pick up on what felt good to me, that guided her efforts. It reinforced them as well, since the better I felt the better she felt.

First she slid her mouth up and down my cock in a gentle caress and then she put some suction on it and moved up and down so that the skin of my cock was held in her mouth and then went up and down, much like a hand-job, as she moved up and down on my pole. She would alternate delicate and firm sucking like that, and then at times she would just lick and suck on the head. Other times, she would take me all the way down her throat, sucking on me as she pulled back. Eventually, she just rode from the tip to the base with her lips and increased the pace until I was ready to explode. Once I started to do just that, she retreated so that only the head remained in her mouth and she sucked every drop out of my jerking cock as I unloaded. My orgasm was powerful, and once more the sensation she picked up on through the resonance was enough to push her over as well, which of course enhanced mine. When I was done, I looked up to see her looking me dead in the eye. She smiled, and said, "Damn, I like that stuff. I never would have believed it."

She had to leave to get home and get ready for work, but she left me her number and I promised I would contact her when I was back in town in a week or so. I got in the shower and prepared for my day. I might have sung a little in the shower. What a great way to start the day.