The Resonance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean all cum will taste good to me now?"

"Pretty much. Mine will probably be what tastes best, but all of it should taste very good to you."

"What if I don't want to like the taste of cum?"

"Don't suck cock, I guess."

She paused. "I never liked sucking on guys at all. I always thought it was gross, actually. This was fantastic. Am I going to like sucking cock now?"

"Well, you don't have to do it, but you will probably like it if you do. It won't be the same without the resonance, which most people can't do, but you will still probably like it a lot."

"Will it make me climax like that?"

"Well, probably not. Without the resonance it won't feel quite the same. And, I did push your climax a little. I can enhance that just through our connection. Your climax really made mine better, while mine made yours better. That's just how all this works. About as much of a win-win as you could hope for. And that's about all I can explain. For me, it is more intuitive than something I think through. Or explain, really."

She was thinking. She did not say anything for some time. I enjoyed looking at her nude body and her delightful tits, so I was in no hurry. She kept cutting her eyes over to look at my cock. It wasn't exactly hard, but it was not flaccid either.

"What right do you have to just do that to me? Or anyone? You've done this before haven't you? Do you just do this to whoever you want?"

"Do I have a right? I don't know. It's something I can do, and it does seem to be a win-win every time I've done it. Do you wish I had not shared this with you?"

She paused. "I just think I should have had a choice."

"So if I had walked up to you and said 'Hey, I can do this thing where you can have fantastic sex, all you have to do come to my room and will show it to you,' what would you have done? As I recall, your eyes were telling me to fuck off the moment I started talking to you."

"Well, I guess you're right. I just don't like not having had a choice."

"Actually, you did have a choice. If what I was trying to influence you to do was totally incompatible with who you were, you never would've acted on the worm. Granted, it would've been a challenge, but people do resist when they have strong moral objections."

"So now I'm the kind of woman who sucks on strangers cocks. Great. I feel so much better about myself."

"Well, you don't have to be."

"What you mean?"

"I can turn all this off. I mean, I can erase your memory of the entire experience, and you will never even know it happened. In fact, that's what I usually do. Actually, it's what I always do. This is the first time I've explained all of this to anyone."

"Why me?"

"To be honest, you're the first person who really asked what had happened. Most women just thought that they were unusually horny and got lucky enough to have hot sex with a guy. With a nice penis."

"So, you can just make all of this go away and I won't even know it happened? Is that what you're going to do?"

"Is that what you want me to do?"

"I don't know. This is the strangest thing that's ever happened to me and I don't know what to think about it."

I didn't say anything, but just let her sit with her thoughts. I did notice that her eyes were spending more time on my penis than on my face. After a long silence, several minutes actually, she asked, "Can I suck on your penis one more time?"

"I think I'd like that. Are you sure that's what you want to do? Now that you know how all this works?"

"I think that's why want to do it. To see what it's like when I know. Also, because it was mind blowing and I hope it will be mind blowing again."

"That's funny, I thought it was me that was getting blown." I smiled, and so did she this time. "And, you did do a fine job of it so I'm more than happy to give you another chance. By the way, you have really pretty tits. I like looking at them."

It's funny, but she blushed a little when I talked about her tits like that. Here she was, totally naked in a room with a strange man she had just sucked off and was about to suck off a second time and it was getting a compliment about her tits that made her blush. I've spent a lot of time studying women, but I'm pretty sure I'll never understand them.

She was already on the floor, and I was on the armchair, so she just crawled over the few feet to me and positioned herself between my legs. She held my cock next to her face and took a deep breath with her nose buried in my short pubic hair. She smelled all around, down by my balls, and the cock itself, kind of like she was smelling a rose or some other fragrant flower.

After a little bit of that, I began to get a bit more turgid and then a little later, rock hard. A little drop of pre-cum again formed at the tip and again she tasted it with her tongue. I watched her close her eyes and savor it. It was pretty erotic. And not only was I getting more and more aroused, so was she. Again, my arousal enhanced hers and hers enhanced mine. Having spent this much time with her, the resonance was strong. Stronger than it was before. When she did lick the end of my penis it felt wonderful for both of us. When she began sliding my cock in her mouth, it felt even better. When it reached the back of her mouth it was better yet, and when she continued, pushing me into her throat, it was incredible. Again, for both of us.

I let her fellate me like that for a while, and then I held her head back. She looked up at me, concern and alarm in her face.

I did not say anything, but stood and walked over to the bed. I stood by it, and gestured to her to get on the bed. She did, and I had her spin around and lie down so that her body was on the bed and her head was hanging off the edge right in front of me.

This is one of my favorite sights. An attractive woman, naked and lying so that I can see her body while my cock is plumbing her throat. Especially a woman who has great tits, and this woman did. As I slid my cock into her mouth, and then down into her throat, I could see the outline of my cock moving down her throat as it traveled. It was beautiful.

I pulled out, leaving only the head in her mouth, and then proceeded down again. It was incredible, her pleasure enhanced by my mine and my pleasure enhanced by hers.

Watching her tits move about as I stroked her was a visual delight, and then she moved her hand down to her crotch and began rubbing her clit. Not only did she get a powerful sensation out of that, but so did I. I reached down and grabbed her nipples between thumb and forefingers and rolled them about, pinching them slightly. I could tell by how it felt to me how hard to go; the better it felt to her, the more I liked it. I went a little too hard for a second, and could feel that, too, so I corrected and we both liked it.

Without a gag reflex, all I had to do is make sure she could breathe, but we got a good rhythm going where I was able to plunge all the way down her throat, resting my balls on her face, and then pull out so she could catch a breath and then plunge down again. I loved watching the outline of my cock moving in and out of her throat and I loved the sensation. I'm not sure how much my visual satisfaction affected her, but I know my physical sensation affected her quite a bit. She was frigging herself with gusto and sucking for all she was worth.

It was fantastic, but it made it hard to hold my climax back. In fact, we were not able to keep it up for nearly as long as I would have liked. Even though I had climaxed not long ago, I was about to explode.

I pulled back so that I did not go off in her throat, mostly so she could taste what I gave her. Also, it's harder to swallow when you are upside down. So, I unloaded a serious load in her mouth. She was so close to climax herself that I did not have to do anything to push that. Just the sensation of my spurting into her mouth was enough to do it. Well, that and the spillover from my orgasm that she picked up through the resonance. And her own handiwork, if you know what I mean. And, as you probably get by now, her orgasm supercharged mine. It was glorious.

After letting her suck everything she could out of my deflating cock, I went back over to the chair I had been in earlier and sat back down. I was exhausted, but the glow of my orgasm, and hers, still made me feel good. She lay there on the bed, limp, her chest heaving and her breasts moving in a delightful way as she did so. Did I mention she had nice tits? I'm a big fan of tits. She could feel the same afterglow I did, again both her own and an echo of mine.

Neither of us moved for maybe ten minutes. I just watched her, and from her upside down position, she watched me. Finally she rolled over and looked at me from that position. I was able to appreciate her ass, which was pretty nice from that perspective, too.

She said "I cannot believe how good that felt. I really cannot believe how good your stuff tastes. Or how good you smell. And I can't understand how it is that I did not gag with that monster down my throat."

I responded "Well, the gagging thing, I fixed that. I forgot to mention that earlier. That's a simple fix. The smell and taste, well it's just what I said. And of course the orgasm intensity, I explained that, too, right?"

"You explained it, but it's still incredible. I never knew it was even possible to feel like that. And, I didn't know about the gagging thing. I guess that's good. At least if I want to continue to be a cock lover."

"Do you?"

"What?"

"Want to continue to be a cock lover. For these changes to be permanent. Or do you want me to change things back?"

"Fuck, I don't know. I'm concerned that I'll never want to do anything but sex. And what kind of slut am I becoming? I never thought of myself that way and I don't like it. I mean who wants to suck cock all the time?"

I didn't say anything. She was talking to herself, mostly, anyway.

"I don't even have a boyfriend. What, am I going to just walk up to some guy and say 'excuse me, can I suck your cock?' or something like that? 'Hey buddy, can you spare some cum?'"

I smiled. Then I said, "I can turn it off, you know. I can see that you remember none of this, actually. Problem solved."

"That's the problem," she said. "It's such an incredible experience I don't want to give it up. But I don't like what it says about me that I don't. I don't want my identity to be tied to being a cock sucker."

I got up off of the chair and walked over to her. I stroked her cheek and said, "Well, I could put my dick in your ass. I think you would like it. How does that sound? Then you would not just be a cock sucker."

"Oh, God, no. I'm not having anything in my ass, especially not that big thing of yours. No. That is no solution. Damn."

"OK, just trying to help. Well, you can think about it. If you want me to undo all this I can. And, I'll be here for the next couple days. You know where to find me."

"Well, that is not much help. And, yeah, what am I going to do when you leave? You are going home aren't you? I'll be left obsessing over cock and whatever I find won't be the same because no one else can do that resonance thing. Fuck. But, I don't want to give this up. Damn."

She reached over and retrieved her dress. She pulled it over her head and adjusted it and herself. Covering up those tits, more's the pity.

I said "For what it's worth, I do travel here pretty often. I'm here at least every other week or so. It's not like you'd never see me again. I mean, if you wanted to. You live far from here?"

"I live around here, actually. I said I was in town for business to make you shut up and go away. I just came to the bar here because it's quiet. I had no idea I'd end up with a cock down my throat. That wasn't the plan."

It was my plan, of course, but I decided not to mention that. "Well, I'll be here tomorrow and tomorrow night. I have to leave the next day. But if you want to see me tomorrow evening, I'll show up at the bar when I get done with work."

She started toward the door, then paused and said, "I don't even know your name. I didn't realize it. Here I am swallowing your cock and everything in it and I don't even know your name. Fuck."

"Nor do I know yours. My name is John. What, pray tell dear woman, is yours?"

"I'm Susan. Nice to meet you." She paused. "I guess." She did smile, though, so that was good.

She went on, "I'll meet you tomorrow evening. I'll think about all this and we can talk then. Or maybe suck more cock. But you are not going to fuck my ass." She smiled again. She had her shoes on and moved towards the door. Her bra and panties were in her hand. She looked back as she opened it, started to say something, then turned away and muttered, "Fuck" to herself as she walked out.

I thought that went well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the bar the next evening, down at one end where it was particularly quiet. Still the same sort-of jazz. Pleasant enough. In she walked, rather purposefully to my mind, right up to me. She appeared a little pissed.

In a tight whisper she said "You son of a bitch!" She did it quietly enough that no one else could hear her, but with enough energy to let me know she was not exactly happy with me.

I just looked at her with innocent surprise and she went on. "You put another worm in my head, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"All I can think about is having your damn dick in my ass."

"That sounds like a great idea" I said.

She glared at me. "I don't want your dick in my ass!" Still the stage whisper.

"OK, I'll be sure not to put my dick in your ass." I smiled.

"Shit. I do want your dick in my ass, you asshole, I just don't want to want your dick in my ass."

"Sounds confusing."

"Stop making fun of me. This is serious."

"I can think of nothing more serious than a dick in your ass."

She paused, stared at me, then a little smile formed. "OK, perhaps not that serious. But damn, I don't like anal sex. I tried it once and it hurt like hell. And it's nasty. And I don't want to hurt. And now you have me wanting to do it. And I don't want to. Or I do, but I don't want to want to. Oh, Fuck."

I noticed that for a pretty sophisticated woman, she said "fuck" a lot. I decided not to comment on that. Instead, I noted "Remember, if the resonance is established, anything that was painful for you would feel bad to me as well."

She paused, then said, with some distress evident in her voice. "So now you make me want to have anal sex with you but you don't want to do it cause it would hurt you? You really are an asshole!"

Her voice was raising a little. A guy from down the bar looked our way for a moment but turned back to watch the ballgame, evidently deciding that was more entertaining.

"No, what I mean is I'd have no motivation to do something that would hurt you. Not that I would want to anyway, but certainly not if it hurt me, too. You see?"

"So you can put your dick in my ass and it not hurt?"

"I am pretty sure we can do that."

"I don't know. It's still nasty, though"

"We can do something about that, too. Go to the drugstore and get an enema. Get a couple, actually. Clean things out really well down there. Then come to my room. I think we can make your dreams come true. It will be a wonderful time. For both of us."

She looked at me for a moment. She just said "Fuck" and walked toward the door of the bar. Still somewhat forcefully, I noted. Which also pronounced the ass movement as she walked. That was nice.

I smiled, finished my drink, and retired to my room to be sure I still had a little lube.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had showered and was back in my robe by the time she arrived back at my door. She was dressed in a nice blue skirt and white blouse, having changed out of the tan slacks and beige blouse she was wearing earlier. She looked both ways down the hallway and then said "May I come in?"

I stood aside and she walked in.

She again had that slightly glazed look, and again was licking her lips a little, again unconsciously. The resonance we had established, well, I had established with her, was still intact, and it was nothing to tune back in. As I did, it was easy to pick up on her feelings, which were complicated. Her face showed much of what she was feeling, but of course I did not need to interpret. I could feel her apprehension, her excitement, her arousal, and her embarrassment. She really did want my dick in her ass, and she was afraid it would hurt, and she wondered about herself that she wanted my dick in her ass. She was having a bit of an identity issue there. And she really wanted a dick in her ass. Specifically my dick in her ass. Which was a happy coincidence, since I really wanted my dick in her ass as well. Talk about a win-win.

I closed the door, then on impulse, I hugged her. That felt good to me, but it especially felt good to her. Which made it feel better to me. You know the drill.

My robe was loose, and it parted a little when I stepped back. Her eyes immediately cut to where she knew my cock might appear. It did, a little, and she just stared. It brought to mind a bird dog who sees a bird and just freezes.

"Good to see you."

She was startled a little by my saying something, snapping her out of her trance. She replied "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Doing what?"

"Letting you stick your cock in my ass."

"Letting me?"

"Well, wanting you to. Asking you to, I guess."

"Yes, that is hard to believe. But think of how satisfying it will be to have my cock buried deep in your ass."

"That sounds weird to my ear, but that is exactly what I think it will be. Satisfying, I mean. Fuck. Who the hell wants a dick in her butt?"

"It appears that you do."

"Well, yeah, but I mean how fucked up is that? You have really got to stop fucking with me."

"Stop fucking you?"

"No, I mean getting in my head."

"You want me to fuck you and not get in your head?"

She paused, then said, "Well, if you are going to fuck me, your being in my head or whatever you do has certainly been a game changer. I don't want to try this without your resonance thing. And I do want you to fuck me. Damn."

"You want me to fuck you in the ass, right?"

Only a slight pause. "Yes."

"That would probably work best if you were to take off your clothes."

I stood back a little as she began to unbutton her blouse. Once she had done so, she opened it and pulled it back to reveal her breasts. She had not put on a bra. I love looking at breasts when women move. They change shape with even the slightest movement, especially depending how far forward or backward she leans. Susan leaned over slightly to place the blouse on the chair, and her tits swelled a little, swung just the slightest bit, and then snapped back into place as she was again standing upright, wobbling slightly for just a moment before they stilled. Her nipples were hard and the sight overall was magnificent. She had really nice tits. I was almost as mesmerized by those as she was with my cock.

Most men are pretty visual, and I'm no exception. In fact, I might be more that way than most guys. The aesthetics of the female form delight me. Susan had an especially nice body, and from just about any angle she looked aesthetically pleasing. The skirt she was wearing just had an elastic waist, so without having to unsnap anything, she just pulled it down. She was wearing no underwear. Pulling the skirt down, of course, put her breasts back in motion, but also revealed her smooth mons with its slight little line of hair pointing to her cleft. Also visually delightful.

She stepped out of her skirt, and leaned to place it on the chair and the whole boob-motion thing got fired up again. My cock was getting harder, and was rising up out of my robe more and more. She slipped out of her shoes, and so was totally naked. She was also more than little aroused.