The Resonance Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes to look at me. Her look was loving, a bit adoring, really, and as content a look as I've ever seen. When she spoke, that's exactly what she said.

"I cannot remember ever feeling to content, so happy, in my life. Living with you and the others is the best thing I have ever done. I have never felt so good. I feel more, I don't know, alive, I guess. And content. You are the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me."

I said, "Actually, I feel the same way. Like you said, more alive. I have more energy, think more clearly, and feel healthier, somehow. You have all been incredible for me, too."

She nodded. "I have more energy, too. And I also think better. I am more creative in my work. It's been awesome. And my managers have noticed. I'm getting better and more important projects. And I'm not tired when I get done with the work day. I just look forward to coming home and being with my family."

When she said it, I realized that I thought of her and the others as family, too. That's why it was a bit difficult to think of Fiona as a slave. Her feeling like she belonged to me, however, did make sense. I felt very possessive of her and the others, protective in a way, though I'm not sure what I would need to protect them from. Mostly, all this made my brain hurt.

We went into the kitchen where breakfast was already on the stove. Everyone was naked, of course, as were Kit and I. I always felt a little funny being naked with the four of them, perhaps a little self conscious since I was then only one sporting a cock. Each of them were glad to see me, and my cock, though. Hugs all around, a positive experience with naked women, especially if you are naked, too. Damn, it felt good.

Susan said, "That was lovely. Thanks for sharing."

I hadn't thought of it, but of course the three of them were able to pick up on what we were doing, sharing the sensations and sharing the pleasure. Kit chimed in, "Happy to help. Any time, really."

Eating around the table, everyone was talking about what they had going on with work and whatnot, though the conversation migrated back to the sex club experience Fiona and I had the day before. Both Susan and Kit were especially interested and it was no surprise when Susan said, "I'd like to go with you when you go again. It sounds awesome. Can I go, too?"

Before I said anything, Kit said, "Me, too. I want to go. Can you bring more than one person?"

I did not say anything, but looked to Rebecca. She said, "I'm going to have to go back for a couple work things tomorrow. I'll only be a few days, but I can't miss these meetings. But to be honest, I'd be afraid to go to a club like that. If someone saw me there, that could be a real career buster. I hate that, because being fucked silly by a number of people sounds marvelous. I'd love to see what it was like to be airtight. But I'll have to live vicariously through you guys."

I thought to mention that anyone who saw her there would be there, too, but I saw no point in it. It's not like she should go or something. It was a pretty wild scene. And it is not like there are not other ways to get Rebecca airtight.

Fiona piped in, saying, "That club allows you to take two people with you but not more than that. I would love to go again, but I certainly don't need to do so soon. I'm good with sitting the next one out."

Everyone looked at me at that point. I had not thought about when I might go back, though I certainly intended to do so.

"I do want to go back, but perhaps not right this minute. I have a couple other things I'd like to try first."

The girls all just looked at me, interested in what I had in mind, so I said, "One of the people I met at the club was a woman, Elise, who was a dominant but wanted to be treated like a submissive. Like a slave. She got intensely and thoroughly fucked and it seemed to make an impression on her. She has two male slaves and she volunteered to meet up and share with me. She thinks you all are slaves, too, and wanted to arrange a get together of sorts."

I looked to Rebecca, who immediately said, "That would be adding two additional penises, then wouldn't it?"

"That's the math as I understand it."

She smiled and said, "That might be an interesting thing to consider."

"Why? Is there something you would like to do with two additional penises?"

Rebecca said, "God, yes. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?"

Each of the girls weighed in, every one of them in the affirmative. I was not sure how it would work with the four of them plus Elise who would all want attention from more than one guy when there were only three guys, but I was pretty sure I would be able to keep up. And I thought I could keep the men aroused enough to stay hard, even if they had run out of juice. Hell, with that many horny women in the mix, connected by the resonance, there might not be any need for me to artificially turn anything up. It would be pretty fucking intense all on its own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that is what we did. It was nearly a week later, since Rebecca had to be out for a few days, and I had to make a short trip as well. But that weekend, Elise showed up with two men in tow.

I could tell that she was nervous. I expected part of that was not knowing what to expect, of course, but part also had to be her having to be in a mixed role, where she was dominant with her slaves and submissive to me. I was curious to see how she managed it.

All five of us met the three of them at the door. Elise wore boots with heels and a form-fitting blouse and a short skirt, all black. She was quite striking. Elise had already met Fiona. Hell, Fiona had treated her to her first mouthful of twat. She had not met Susan, Kit, or Rebecca, though, and I sensed that she was a bit daunted by the whole collection. Did I mention that all four women were completely nude? That's how they wanted to answer the door, and there did not seem to be any reason why not, so I did not say anything.

Each of the girls are beautiful, though each in a different way. The combination was stunning, and I have seen them that way many times. I'm certain it made an impression on Elise. It sure made an impression on the two guys.

Both were young, probably in their 20s. One was white and the other Black. Each had on black leather pants and a black silk tee shirt. Both looked down, but I could see them steal glances at the girls. And I could see by the growing bulges in their pants that they were impressed with what they saw.

I said, "Elise, this is Kit, Susan, and Rebecca. You have already met Fiona."

Each of the girls said something like "I'm so glad to meet you."

Elise said the same, somewhat awkwardly still. She did not introduce the men.

Kit said, "You are so pretty."

For some reason that broke the awkwardness. I could see Elise relax. "Thank you."

Rebecca said, "Come on in. Can we show you around?"

Elise said, "Thank you. That would be lovely."

Elise had regained her composure. She followed the girls through a tour of the house. I was left to stand there with the guys. I decided that I did not need to keep them company, so I left them by the door and followed the girls.

It was remarkable to see four naked ladies and one clothed one walking down the hallway chatting about furnishings. Elise was impressed by the romper room and its huge bed. As is often the case, I was on the outside looking in as these women talked among themselves. They ended up in the pool area, and everyone admired the pool, sauna, and hot tub.

As they left that room they walked into me, noticing me for the first time, I think. Elise said, "You have a beautiful home."

I looked at her for a minute, then said, "Thank you." I was pretty serious, and she was just quiet. Then I said, "You are overdressed."

That snapped things into place. She looked down, then at the girls. She began to remove her blouse. When she had it off, she looked around again, and handed the garment to Kit, who was standing right next to her. She then removed her bra, handing that over as well. She unzipped her skirt, stepped out of it, and then after a pause, put her thumbs into her panties and lowered them, working them off around her boots.

She stood there in just her black boots, unsure what to do with her hands, looking down at the floor again. I walked up close to her and took her left nipple between my right thumb and forefinger, twisting gently and tugging a little. She gasped, but did not look up. I took her other nipple in my left hand, tugging slightly on both of them.

It was not just the sensation of the nipple play, but also the dominance involved that turned her on so. Her arousal was clear through the resonance. I did nothing to enhance that other than just what I was doing to her tits.

After a few minutes of that, I put my right hand on the top of her head and pushed down. She was quite aroused by now, and took the cue without hesitation. She lowered herself to her knees in front of me. I did not say anything, but after a a short pause, she looked up at me and then to my belt, which she began to unfasten. She looked back up to make sure I approved, but I did not say anything. I just waited. She continued to unfasten my slacks, allowing them to drop to the floor.

By now I was fairly aroused as well, and my cock betrayed that fact. Released, it sprung up in Elisa's face. She leaned forward and tasted the little clear drop there, reveling in the taste. Everyone shared in her pleasure, though I enjoyed it the most. After all, it was my cock she was licking.

Performing fellatio is a pretty personal thing, but doing it for an audience is more than that. Especially when the audience is other women. Easy for there to be some level of competition or at least awareness of being judged. I would not say that Elise was showing off, but I'm sure she was aware of the girls watching her. She was quite attentive and ambitious in her efforts to make sure she did a good job, and she was successful. It was great. Slow to warm up, building momentum, eventually burying my cock well into her throat, and then fucking me with long deep stokes until I was about to explode. When I did, I sent the first shot down her throat, then pulled back to fill her mouth. Even with one shot going straight down her throat, there was enough in her mouth that her cheeks bulged a little. Her eyes sort of popped open a bit, surprised by the volume of what I gave her.

She paused a moment before swallowing and Susan got on her knees beside her and began to kiss her. Rebecca and Kit did the same, and then Fiona joined them so the five of them were engaged in deep and sloppy kissing, sharing the spoils of Elisa's work.

My orgasm felt wonderful, especially with it being echoed and amplified by five women. The arousal and pleasure they were sharing amongst themselves felt pretty good, too. I just stood there.

It was Fiona who stood and said, "This is sort of hard on the knees. Might I suggest we adjourn to the romper room?"

All the rest got up, helping one another and then they started walking down the hallway. They were holding hands, or touching one another somehow while I just watched them go. I don't think I was forgotten exactly, but they were all quite aroused and preoccupied with one another. I was happy to follow.

They reached the romper room and Kit literally jumped on the bed, followed by Susan. Rebecca and Fiona did not jump, but climbed up and pulled Elise along with them.

In moments, Elise was on her back. With Susan kissing her, Rebecca sucking on her right tit, Fiona sucking on her left tit, and Kit sucking on her clit. She was radiating pleasure, pleasure that was amplified by the other four. And by me. I was in the circuit as well, adding to their enjoyment even though I was several feet away.

I watched for a few minutes, and considered getting in there and plugging one of the many available holes available to me, but decided that they were doing fine without me and resisted.

I remembered the two guys Elise had brought with her. We had left them standing by the door and when I returned to the living room, they were both still standing where they had been.

I approached them. Neither looked up. I asked them, "What are your names?"

The Black guy spoke first, and just said, "I am Black, sir."

The site guy then said, "I am White, sir."

OK, then. Elise had named them just based on one physical characteristic, dehumanizing them quite effectively. They were slaves. And, based on everything I could see and feel, were quite pleased to be.

I said, "Remove your clothing and place them on the chair over here."

Both men walked over to the large easy chair to which I pointed and took off their shirts. Both men were quite well muscled and cut. Arms and abs clearly showed long hours working out. After removing their shoes, each man removed his pants, revealing well muscled legs. And large, slightly-turgid cocks. Both had some kind of cock ring that went around their cocks and balls, undoubtably to help them stay hard longer.

Still, both men avoided eye contact. They just stood there, looking down, having completed the task I had given them. I went into their heads a little to see what needed adjusting. I did not think eliminating a gag reflex was necessary. I thought it might be good to make them more aroused. That was easy enough, but the challenge was going to be how to keep them that way. Most men become less aroused after a while when they are not experiencing direct contact of some kind. That's why the silliness of guys stroking themselves in pornos if they are waiting their turn. Trying to keep hard. It's especially difficult once a guy has had a climax.

The first part is easy. I can get someone super-aroused with no trouble at all. I do it all the time. Keeping a guy from climaxing? I don't know. I know I can make it happen. Is it possible to prevent it? Especially when someone is highly aroused and highly stimulated?

I guess I'd have to see. For now, I decided to see about getting them aroused. I know where to push inside someone's head to accomplish that and when I did, it was actually fascinating to watch their erections grow. In moments they had gone from mostly flaccid to hard as a rock. Up and out.

White was fairly well endowed, a respectable cock nearly the size of mine. Black was a monster. He was at least as long as I am but noticeably bigger around. Not coke can big, but really big. I was confident no one has ever managed to get the whole thing in her mouth. This was going to be interesting.

I said, "Come with me," and started down the hall toward the romper room. The two men followed silently. I brought them into the resonance before we reached the room. There was a lot going on. Mostly Elise in sensory overload. Kit was still between her legs and Fiona and Rebecca were both still on a tit each, but Susan was sitting on Elise's face while Elise was doing everything she could to pleasure Susan. Somehow, Elise's boots were gone. Susan's and Elise's pleasure was being broadcast and enjoyed by the rest of us, now including White and Black. I noticed that both had trouble keeping their eyes down. Understandably, since the scene was incredibly erotic. Seeing five women in a clusterfuck of sorts is a sight to behold. Feeling what they felt only enhanced that. If these guys were not hard before, they probably would have managed it without any difficulty once they arrived in this room.

The only one who saw us enter was Susan. Sitting on Elise's face, she was facing the door. Her eyes popped when she saw White and Black. I'm sure Black was responsible for most of the eye-popping.

Maybe it was just where things were, and perhaps being seen by three men riding her way to a climax, but Susan began to climax shortly after we arrived. When she did, it was enough to set Elise off, and then Kit and Rebecca went and finally Fiona brought up the rear.

Their pleasure washed over me, and of course over White and Black as well. I'm sure they had never had anything like that happen before. To their credit, neither moved, but I could tell they wanted to. Hell, so did I. I waited until all the girls came down and untangled before I spoke to Rebecca.

"So, are you ready for your first time being airtight?"

She looked at White and Black, then at me, then back the two of them. All she said was, "Oh, my god."

I smiled, and waited. She looked back at me, then at the guys again. Then back to me. "I'm not sure I'll survive it."

I said, "Who do you want where?"

She looked at the three of us, all fully erect, as though she was trying to figure out which cock would be best in which hole. Which is exactly what she was doing, actually.

I said, "This is Black and this is White."

Another long pause, then "I have to have Black in my pussy. He'd tear my asshole to shreds and I'd never get it in my mouth. I'm not sure my pussy can take it, but I'm sure nothing else can.

"I want you in my ass. I'll take White in my mouth." She paused and said, "God, I can't believe I'm doing this."

Elise was wrung out. She did look interested, but nothing more. Susan was pretty much wrung out, too, but her stamina was great and I'm sure she could have gone again. Kit and Fiona looked on with the kind of look that I took to mean they were certainly interested in having a go themselves.

I smiled at them, but turned to Black and said, "Best get on the bed on your back. You have a job to do."

He said, "Yes, sir," and climbed up on the bed. He bed was large enough that he could easily lay down on it even though Elise was laying there, too. She looked over at him and said, "You do a good job. Don't embarrass me."

All he said was, "Yes, Ma'am."

Rebecca was already plenty wet, so that would help, but as she went over to Black and straddled him, lowering herself onto his massive cock, it was clear that it would be something of a challenge to get the thing seated all the way.

She grasped his member and slid it back and forth some, wetting it with her slick juices, before lining it up with her vagina. She began to very slowly lower herself, moving her hips to help herself accommodate him. Watching the black pole begin to split her was an awesome sight, but the look on her face was even more intriguing.

She had a look of concentration on her face, combined with what seemed like shock and a little pain as she began to stretch to accommodate the thing. Her mouth was in an 'O' shape, like a silent 'Ohh shit!' Her eyes were wide. She was breathing heavily, which did nice things to her tits.

I enjoyed watching her, and through the resonance I could feel some of the sensations she was experiencing. I don't know what it is like to have a vagina, but I know that feeling fully stuffed was both scary and satisfying to her. I could also feel her determination. She lifted up a little, pushed down, paused, and tried to relax. Then, she did it again, gaining just a little each time, cursing the whole time, uttering things like, "Oh shit," "Oh fuck,"and "goddam!"

Rebecca's clit was swollen and was forced out by the intrusion. Elissa, lying right next to her, reached up and stroked it with her finger. Everyone in the room felt that, especially Rebecca. Her eyes glazed over as she continued to work this huge cock into her. Once she managed to get it all in there, she paused and tried to relax and accommodate. Elissa continued to stroke, which helped. After a couple minutes of just being still, Rebecca lifted herself up a ways and lowered herself once again.

Again she stopped to catch her breath, but only for a moment. She did it again, lifting herself up and impaling herself on Black's big black cock. Seems cliche, but there it is.

She seemed to have managed to accommodate him pretty well, so I said to White, "Get on your knees and straddle Black."