The Resonance Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did just what I said. After he had done so, he thrust his pelvis forward, presenting his cock to Rebecca. She leaned forward, her hands on either side of Black, and licked the head of his penis, tasting the little clear drop that had appeared at the end, savoring the taste before slipping the head into her mouth.

Her leaning forward swung her breasts so that they grazed Black's chest, stimulating her nipples in a delightful way I was happy to share. The visual was pretty nice, too. The pleasure she received from being stuffed with cock was also a sensation I was happy to share. I have no idea what it is like to have a vagina, much less one stretched by a huge cock, but the feelings I was picking up were remarkable. It was as if my lower belly was somehow glowing, fluid, warm, hot even. Like there was something molten there. She moved her hips. Pleasure radiated as she churned her insides with Black's cock.

Black's view was of White's balls. He could see Rebecca's chin move as she engulfed White's cock. He could see her tits sway as she slid White's cock in and out of her mouth. Altogether, not a bad view, but nothing like the one I had. Or the girls had, actually, as Black met her movement with thrusts of his own. Every time he thrust into her, it forced her onto White's cock.

Her leaning forward also made the view from behind quite erotic. The contrast between her white skin and the black cock buried in her was a visual delight. From behind, seeing his cock stretch her was an impressive sight. No wonder she had such a hard time getting used to him. He had an impressive piece of meat and was using it to good effect.

Her little pink pucker was as available as it could be, and was my own target. If she wanted to be fully airtight, it would take three cocks. Fortunately, I just happened to have one. It was hard as a rock and more than ready to join the game.

Anticipating this, Kit had gone over to the bedside table and retrieved the lube. She coated my shaft with it, then worked a bit into Rebecca's anus. When I began to push at her entrance, both she and Black paused. I pressed, then a bit harder, until finally the head popped in past the ring of her sphincter. When it did, it grasped the head of my cock tightly and I waited for her to relax and get used to the intrusion.

That took a minute, in part because she was already stretched so by the cock in her other hole. I could hear her breathing, though it was through her nose. She still had White's cock in her mouth.

Picking up on the sensations she was experiencing through the resonance was not only fucking awesome, but it was shared and amplified by everyone, which enhanced it quite a bit. For everyone. Altogether, there were eight of us connected through the resonance and that is one hell of a feedback loop.

Once I could tell she was ready, I pressed on, so to speak. Slowly I buried myself in her ass. It felt different because there was a cock just the other side of the thin skin separating her rectum and her vagina. As I began to stroke, Black did the same, and I could feel it as he moved.

I'm pretty sure Rebecca had never experienced anything as intense. Just feeling the experience through the resonance was pretty intense for me so I could only guess what she was experiencing.

Soon all of us were fucking with abandon. Rebecca built to her first orgasm pretty quickly, but then just had one after another, hardly coming down from one before she started another. I did nothing to push her over into one; she was doing just fine without the help.

I knew where to push to make someone have an orgasm, and so I tried to sort of push the other way with White and Black. They remained hard, quite aroused, but did not climax. There would be time for that later; I was certain that other women would like to sample the two men and wanted them to last.

Rebecca probably had eight or nine orgasms before I erupted in her ass. It was glorious. The tight confines of her rectum, all the tighter because of Black's taking up as much room as he did in her vagina, made it so that every throb, every twitch, every pulse, was felt by Rebecca. It threw her into another orgasm of her own.

Then she went limp. She might have passed out for a moment, I'm not sure, but she was done. Spent. She had been as thoroughly fucked as a person can be. The four of us participating directly and the four who just served as amplifiers all shared her experience and it was incredible.

I pulled out and just lay down on my back and worked to catch my breath. Susan got a wet washcloth and cleaned me up. White stayed right where he was; he had not been told to move. Rebecca slowly pulled herself off of Black and rolled off onto her back. Susan went to clean her up while she tried to catch her breath.

Black's cock still stood up in all its glory, as did White's. Everyone was looking at them, but no one moved until Kit said, "It may kill me, but I have to try this." She straddled Black and lowered herself onto his still glistening cock. She, too, had to go slowly, making room for the thing inch at a time, but after a while, and some swearing of her own, she was seated on the thing. She caught her breath, then leaned forward at took White into her mouth. He pushed forward and she accepted him until he was balls deep in her mouth and throat.

I got up behind her, again admiring how Black filled her up and stretched her. It was all the more impressive given how small Kit is. Susan came over and lubed me up again, and again lubed up the object of my attention. I pressed forward and in a moment I had the head of my cock past her sphincter. She gripped me tightly while she adjusted to the intrusion, then moaned as I pressed forward into her depths.

Kite probably liked anal better than any of then other girls, and I could tell she loved it as I slid into her. I liked it pretty well myself, both the sensation and the visual of spreading her tight little round cheeks and skewering her anus, stretching it as I moved deep into her.

As I began to slide in and out, Black picked up his efforts and again, we were soon fucking the daylights out of Kit. Both he and White were enjoying themselves, though neither had come close to a climax. They just kept fucking. I could not tell if it was frustrating for either of them, but I could tell it was having a hell of an impact on Kit.

Of course for the two guys, even without an orgasm, they were dialed into the resonance and were picking up on what everyone else was feeling so they were still having an incredible time of it.

Like Rebecca, Kit had numerous orgasms before I bathed her guts with semen. Again, I kept the guys from climaxing, and again, when Kit dismounted both were still quite hard. Turns out it is easy enough to keep a guy hard if you know where to push.

I was afraid that Susan, Fiona, and Ellie would want the same treatment, which would certainly be a challenge for me, since I did climax and sure enough, Fiona wanted her turn. The thing of it is, though, that I was not really wearing out. I was absorbing sexual energy from the rest of them and I could keep at it even after going hard twice.

And that is what I did. Black and White were both able to continue, and so was I. Fiona was feeding off of the sexual energy every bit as much as I was, and once everyone had a cock stuffed onto one of her orifices we fucked her with gusto, gusto she returned. I know she would say she was being fed, and I could tell that she was. Once again, she was fucked nearly senseless before I finished things by shooting ropes of cum up her ass.

I just turned to Susan and said, "You ready?" She looked a little apprehensive, but said, "I guess. I've never had anything like that in me and I can't imagine that it will fit." She turned to Kit and said, "Does it hurt?"

Kit said, "I'm sure I'll be walking funny for a few days but it is worth it. Just go slow."

After a moment Susan straddled Black and tried to get his hog up inside her. It was slow going, but he remained hard and she remained determined and after a good five minutes or so she managed to fully seat herself with him inside her. Elisa had helped by rubbing her clit, which she continued to do even when Susan was fully seated. Then she leaned forward, took White in her mouth and waited for me to plug her remaining hole. I was happy to do so, and once I had arrived, the ride began in earnest. It did not stop until Susan was as thoroughly fucked as the others had been.

Once Susan had unplugged and dismounted, lying exhausted on the bed, everyone looked at Elise. She did not say a word, but got up and mounted Black. She did not have the difficulty the others did, but it still took her a minute. I assumed she had ridden him many times before. It did not seem like she had been butt fucked while she did it, though, and it took her a a little while to adjust to having me up her ass at the same time Black was filling her pussy. She, too, took White in her mouth and then we were off. Having gone four times in a row, it took me longer to work up a load, so Elise was more than little worn out by the time I shot my load. I was surprised that I could still muster one, and impressed that it was a significant load at that. Especially since I had had one more before we started triple plugging the women.

I had imagined that someone would want to change it up so that I might not be the only one doing the butt fucking, but no one could imagine taking Black anywhere but in the pussy and I think I was the one they could trust to manage the butt fucking. So White remained on blowjob duty. Of course butt fucking women is hardly a hardship, and I gave everyone what she needed.

I certainly had everything I needed. I was spent. Even Fiona, who is pretty insatiable, was more than satisfied. White and Black were the only ones who had not climaxed. I was sure they would like to, though, especially after all that. And especially being around five naked, beautiful women.

White still straddled Black, just as he had been told. He had not been told to move and he did not. Black was still looking up at his balls. I considered how to bring this to a close and decided to show off just a little. I'm not sure what Elise would make of it, but the girls would understand.

I pushed each of these men over into a righteous orgasm. Just like that. White spewed semen all over Black's body, the white goo contrasting with his dark skin. Black shot off similarly, covering his own chest and stomach with his own cum. Neither of them touched themselves. Each shot ropes of the stuff before their spurts slowed and came to a dribble. Only then did the erections they had sported for so long begin to subside.

The girls watched in fascination until they were done. It was Fiona who wet over to Black and sucked on the head of his cock to get any remaining cum. Rebecca did the same with White, then Kit and Susan joined in, lapping the stuff off of Black's belly and chest. It took a second for Elise to figure it out, but then she remembered how delicious semen is to her now and she joined in.

Now these two guys had five women licking and sucking on them, which turned into them again getting hard and the women trying to get another load out of them. It was equal parts amusing, amazing, and impressive as Kit tried to get Black's cock into her mouth. She managed more than I thought she would. Susan and Rebecca worked on the sides of it, while Fiona and Elise worked on White's cock.

It was nearly as enjoyable for the women as it was for the men, and when they did coax out a load, nearly as satisfying. I was more than content to just watch and feel things through the resonance. I probably did not have any more in me. Actually, my balls were a little sore. It had been a lot. Six orgasms is a lot of orgasms for one day.

I think if they were not so tired, and probably more than a little sore, the women would have had another go of it, but it had been a long day. Instead everyone just lay all over the bed. Elise told Black and White to go dress and stand by the door, and they got up and left the room.

She said, "That is the most incredible thing I have ever seen. I'm not sure how you do all this, but I've never met anyone with your sexual energy. And you have such beautiful slaves. They are all priceless"

I said, "Thank you. I appreciate your coming and bringing your guys. I think the girls are beautiful, too, but they are not really slaves. Everyone is here voluntarily. I don't actually own anyone."

She frowned and said, "They don't belong to you? So, they don't serve you?"

I was not sure how to respond to that, since they don't belong to me, but I was certain any of them would do whatever I wanted her to do.

"Actually, I think the best way to say it is that we all belong to each other. We're much more like a family."

That sounded pretty good to me, though I suppose it might be a little questionable to be fucking your family. But still, it did seem like the closest to what we were about. Of course sister wives immediately came to mind, and that was weird, too. Though in fairness, what we had going on was weird in its own right. Oh, well.

Elise said, "Well, whatever it is you are doing here, it's awesome. Thanks so much for inviting me. This has been remarkable. I'm pretty sure the boys enjoyed themselves, too. I've never seen them perform so well. Any time you would like us back, I'd be happy to come by."

She got up, and began to walk. "Fuck, I can barely walk. Can anyone help me find my clothes?"

Actually, all the girls were walking funny, gingerly making their way. I thought it was funny, but I would not have dared to say so. Rebecca was particularly tender it seemed. She said, "I don't know about you all but I think a trip to the hot tub is in order." She turned to Elise and said, "You can come, too, if you want. I think it might help."

The others chimed in and soon we were all headed to the pool room and climbing into the spa. I found myself in the tub with five naked women instead of four this time. An even greater array of options. There are so many ways to be beautiful, and to be sexually appealing. As different as each of these women were from one another, they were all remarkably attractive.

I think I can say that objectively, but of course I am anything but objective. When you care about someone, they look more attractive. I cared about all these women, even Elise who I did not know that well. It seems that my ability to care, to connect, was increasing. Again, I thought of Fiona's talking about having a collection of people. That is really what it is like. I want to collect people, to gather them together. To have them. I'm not sure how to explain it. But it made me happy to have these women all together in my house. In our house. In our hot tub. Even if they were once again talking among themselves as though I were not there. Frequent enough experience.

I think generally women act differently when there is a man around. I think it is an expression of comfort and safety that these women seem to be able to just be themselves when I am there.

Much of the conversation was about Black and White. How Elise had found them and what their relationships looked like. It turns out that they did not live with her or even see her every day. They both liked to be dominated by her and would get together from time to time to act out their dominant/submissive relationship. Sometimes both men would be there, sometimes just one of them.

It also seems that both men are bisexual, or at least do what they are told when Elisa has them engage in sex with each other. I could not tell from the conversation if they liked doing each other or just liked being forced to do each other. It did seem, however, that at times they did each other.

The girls were all quite curious about all that, and frankly, so was I. I had little experience with the whole dominance/submissive aspect of all this, but I had found myself quite aroused when I found myself in a dominant role. In fact, that was the basis of my relationship with Elise, a dynamic that worked out quite well for each of us. I was still trying to figure all this shit out. I did not like the idea of owning people, but I did like the idea of collecting them. Whatever the fuck that meant.

The girls seemed to get on famously with Elise, and she seemed to fit in quite comfortably. It was not a surprise to me when Kit turned to me and asked, "Can we keep her?"

Elise may not have even heard her, but even if she had, she would have had no idea what Kit was asking. I, on the other hand, knew exactly what she was asking. Could she be a part of whatever we were doing? Could I bring Elise into my collection?

I felt like a parent when I said, "We'll see."

Kit just smiled at me, winked, and turned back to the conversation. Shortly after that, I said, "You know, it is getting late. Would you like to spend the night, Elise?"

Elise lit up, obviously interested in the idea. "If you think there is room. I'd love to."

I said, "I think we have plenty of room. What about the guys? Can they stay?"

Elise smiled. "They will do whatever I tell them to do. Right now they are standing by the door, poor babies. Of course neither of them has likely ever been fucked so thoroughly in their lives, so they have not had to suffer much."

Susan piped up and said, "I want White."

Fiona said, "I want Black."

Kit turned to Fiona and said, "I want Black, too. Do you mind if we share?"

Fiona said, "I'd be happy to share. There's plenty to go around."

Rebecca turned to Susan and said, "Can I share?"

Susan said, "Of course. That would be wonderful." She gave Rebecca a deep kiss and tweaked her right nipple. Rebecca moaned.

I turned to Elise and said, "I guess you are stuck with me."

Elise smiled, "I've been stuck by you before. I kind of liked it."

I could not believe that after fucking all five of them less than an hour ago I could even consider sex, but after she replied, she leaned over to kiss me and then reached down to cup my balls. In moments my cock started to raise up and look around. As our kiss progressed, she grabbed said cock and held it tight. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Lead the way."

The girls had already dried off and were headed out the door to find their boy toys and I led Elise, hand and cock, as it were, to my bedroom.

We headed for my room and got into bed, but we did not do anything sexual. I was not positive I could after having fucked five women in a row, but even if I could, Elise was still quite tender. However, we were still pretty personal, though in a different way.

Elise said, "I don't want to be too nosy, but I sure would like to know what is going on."

I thought about playing dumb, but I had already decided to tell her anyway. I did want to know what she thought though, so I said, "What do you mean?"

"I've never had any sexual experience anything like what I have had with you. It's like you turn up the volume or something. Everything is more sexual, feels more incredible, results in more arousal and more powerful orgasms. I don't know what it is, but I know it's something. Do you have some kind of drug you use to make everything so much more, I don't know, more intense?"

So I said, "Well, yes, there is something going on. No, it does not involve any drugs. And be honest, I'm not sure I can explain it all the way because I don't understand it all myself. I'm still figuring all this out. But I can tell you what I know so far."

I began by explaining what it was like for me as a kid, being tuned into others in a way that was overwhelming. I talked about how I had learned to control that some so that it was not so bad, and how I sensed energy threads that I could use to connect with people in very powerful ways when I wanted to.