The Resonance Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I call it the resonance, I guess because it feels like I am resonating with others when I connect to them. It also allows me to not just know how they feel, but to influence how they feel. There are places in someone's psyche that control arousal, for example, that I can influence. So I can make people horny. Really horny, if I push hard."

I went on, "I can also make them more sensitive. It normally feels good for someone to stroke your nipple, for example, but I can turn that up so that it feels really good. And, I can pick up on how the other person feels, so if I stroke your nipple, not only does it feel good to you, it feels almost that good to me. And what feels good to me feels good to you as well. If you suck my cock, for example, it feels very good to me. But it feels pretty good to you as well. That's the resonance working. Try it."

It took no more encouragement than that and she had the head of my cock in her mouth. She used her tongue to swirl around the circumference, a pleasant experience. She looked up at me and said, "It does feel good. It's weird, I don't have a cock but it still feels kind of like it is happening to me. I guess I had not known to connect how good I was feeling with how good you were feeling. I just knew that everything felt incredible."

I sat back, wanting to focus on what I was saying rather than getting my cock sucked. At least for the moment.

"Initially, I had to plant a suggestion to get someone to want to do something. I called it a worm. I'd suggest you might like something, and then you could hardly think of anything else. Until you did it. Which, of course, you actually would like.

"Now I find it is enough to just make someone really horny and they actually do want to do whatever I suggest, so it's not really a worm anymore. The worm stuff still happens some, sometimes when I don't even think about it, but mostly people just want to do the things I want them to do."

Elise said, "So you can just make people do things? Just by making them horny?"

"No, I can't actually make people do anything. Certainly not something they do not want to do. But I can sometimes make them want to do things. And I can help them like those things. And I don't have to do anything with the girl to make them horny or do things. They are pretty much there all the time at this point."

Elise paused, obviously in thought. I let her. Finally she said, "So that is all this is, being tuned into each other and enjoying the pleasure each other feels?"

I said, "Well, a little more than that. I also can intensify feelings, especially orgasms. Actually, I can just make those happen."

For effect, I just pushed her over into one. Since I was sort of showing off, I saw to it that it was a good 'un. She began convulsing, her legs shaking, as she experienced a powerful climax. Zero to sixty. Not only did she enjoy it, so did I.

"Holy fucking shit. You can just do that?"

In response, smart ass that I am, I pushed her over into another one. Again she was shaking with her eyes rolled back in her head. It was fun to watch, and it felt nearly as good to me as it did to her. Talk about a win-win.

After she was able to regain her composure, she turned her head to look at me. "That's the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. You can just do that anytime?"

I was tempted to respond with another orgasm, but simply said, "Yes." Instead.

Elise was speechless for a long moment, though in fairness, she had just had two whopper orgasms.

I went on to say, "I can also make nipples, clit, labia, vagina, cocks, and assholes far more sensitive as well."

"You did that to me, didn't you?"

"Well, not the cock part, but the rest, yes."

She said, "I could not figure out how come sex was so much more powerful, even with the boys."

"Did you notice you no longer have a gag reflex?"

"I did! I noticed it at the club when you had that thing nearly to my stomach. Did you do that, too?"

I smiled modestly. "Yup. A full service fucker."

"Is that how you can keep on even when you just climaxed? This resonance thing?"

"It seems to be. To be honest, I'm not sure I understand it all myself. I'm still figuring it out. But I do seem to have a great deal of sexual energy, and it seems to come from other people, though they don't seem to lose anything. In fact, others end up with more sexual energy, too."

Elise pondered all of this for a while quietly. She finally said, "Well, it certainly is the case that I have more sexual energy. At least when I'm around you. However, my ass is still pretty tender and my twat nearly as tender, so while I'd like to fuck again, maybe we should just sleep right now. Is that okay?"

I told her that would be fine with me and I turned over to turn out the light. Elise snuggled over next to me. She put her head on my chest and her hand on my stomach. She said, "Thank you. Thank you so much. I hope I can be a part of whatever it is you are doing here. I've never felt so full in my life."

I said, "I'm happy for you to join us. So are the girls. We'll have to talk about what that would look like but it will look like something. You will have a place with us."

She just made a 'hmm' sound, nestled a little closer, and spoke no more. Neither did I, and in moments we were both asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I was awakened by a warm, wet, tender oral embrace. Elise was gently licking the head of my cock, sliding it into her mouth only after kissing and licking it for some minutes.

I wake with morning wood nearly every morning, and every morning I do so at home someone manages to find it and suck on it. Any of you who have had the experience, and I hope you all have, know it is a remarkable way to be awakened. Hell, it's a remarkable way to start your day.

This time was no exception, though it was a bit exceptional. Elise seemed to be exploring how it felt when she did this and that, her efforts guided by how pleasurable it is for me based on how pleasurable it is through the resonance to her. For what it's worth, she was a fast learner. It was not long before she was rewarded for her efforts, both with a vicarious orgasm and a mouthful of semen. It's hard to say which she liked better, but let it suffice to say she was pleased. As was I.

After she laid there beside me for a few minutes, recovering from her efforts and her reward, she said, "I can't believe how good you taste. Is that just me or is it something you did?"

"Oh, well, yeah, that is something else. I can kind of make things smell and taste good. I suppose I could make them taste bad, too, but what's the point of that?"

"All of this is incredible. I've never felt anything like this."

I said, "Well, part of what you are picking up on is the girls. I think they are fooling around with your guys. I'm picking up some serious pleasure from whatever is going on down the hall."

Elise said, "Can we go see?

I said, "Of course we can. Come one."

I got up and offered her my hand and helped her out of bed and to her feet. We walked out of the room and down the hall to the romper room. There we found the four girls and the two guys on the huge bed there.

There seemed to be something of a contest going on to see who could get Black into her throat the farthest. Susan was at it at that moment, and it was remarkable to see her mouth stretched with his thick cock lodged in it. She could not get it very far into her throat, though she did seem to have her mouth totally filled with the thing. She was working at it, and the rest of the girls were offering encouragement, but Susan is a pretty small woman and I was not surprised she was unable to get very far with it.

She finally pulled back, eyes watering and gasping for breath. She said, "Sorry girls, there's just more cock than I have mouth. Or throat, I guess."

Fiona moved over and put the thing in her mouth. She licked on it and swirled her tongue around a little before she took a deep breath and started to slide down his shaft. She got him in her her mouth all the way, then worked her head back and forth as she tried to find room for the rest of him. Which would require that some of the room she made would have to be in her throat.

She got further than Susan had, but she could not get him all the way in. Watching her try, mouth stretched and her own eyes watering, was hot as hell. It also felt pretty good through the resonance; Black was having a large time.

Fiona made several attempts but was never able to get it all the way in and finally admitted defeat. "I thought I could do it, but I can't get the last bit. Damn, that thing is a hog."

They all turned to look at us, and Rebecca asked Elise, "Can you get this thing all the way in?"

Elise answered, "No. I've tried but never managed it all the way. I'll tell you who can though." She looked over to White, who was quietly minding his own business while all this was going on.

"Show us what you can do, boy. You can impress the ladies."

It was pretty clear that was not really what White wanted to do, but it was also clear that he was going to do what he was told. He hesitated, but started to move over to where Black was on his back, hard cock sticking nearly straight up.

He went over to where he could lean down and get close to Black's cock, but before he moved his mouth down to engulf it, Elise said, "Don't be greedy. Share with Black."

Before he started I gave him the gift of no gag reflex then did the same with Black. Ever considerate I am. White changed his position so that he straddled Black's head and lowered his cock to his lips. As Black opened his mouth to accept it, White leaned forward and put Black's cock in his own mouth. As he did, and as he started to move down the huge shaft, his own cock began to slide into Black's mouth.

White's mouth was larger than any of the girls' and apparently so was his throat, because he began to get farther than any of them had. He had to work at it, but he continued to make progress, pulling back for air and then pushing on again.

At the same time, his cock, a substantial member even if it was not as impressive as Black's, was sliding deep into Black's mouth. Black had leaned his head back to give the disappearing cock someplace to go and soon White was balls-deep in Black. White's balls rested on Black's nose and eyes.

For his part, White had to struggle some, but he manage to get his lips to the base of Black's cock. I'm not particularly interested in guys having sex with guys, but it was an incredible sight to see the white cock disappear into Black's mouth and the black cock disappear into White's mouth. Especially Black's huge cock. It's impressive that anyone could choke that down.

Both continued in their sixty nine, though White was clearly in control. Even if he did not want to be. While he slid his lips down around Black's cock over and over, he thrust his own deep into Black's mouth and throat. I was fascinated by the scene, but as I turned to look at the others all seemed equally fascinated. Only Elise, who had no doubt seen it before, seemed to be taking it in stride.

The two men continued their efforts and it became clear that each was enjoying himself. Again some of that was the excitement of being forced to do something, though I imagined the reluctance had more to do with the audience than the activity. Part of it was that it feels really good to get your cock sucked. Anyway, their efforts became more enthusiastic as we all watched. My arousal at the scene was pretty obvious, since I was at full mast by this time.

I had a thought about then, though, and reached over to touch Susan's arm. I whispered in her ear, "See if you can follow me here."

I was quite tuned into her through the resonance and held her hand while I went into White's head. Not sure how else to talk about it. This is how I make adjustments and I simply went there while I was connected with her and him. Holding her hand seemed to matter, but whatever the case, I could sense her presence. I went to where I could sensitize his cock and tuned that up a little. I enhanced his sense of smell and taste, such that he really enjoyed the cock in his mouth. It was nothing to enhance his appreciation of the sensation of having his mouth full of cock, too, and I did that some as well. Susan was there, somehow, like she was watching all this.

I then went to Black and went to the same places, but then hesitated. I squeezed her hand, and she got the hint. She reached out and made the same adjustments to Black that I had with White. She was much more awkward about it, and I had to help her with the oral sensation, but she did really well.

About that time White had about as much as he could take and began to shoot hot cum into Black's mouth. When he did, I went back to Black's sense of taste and made sure semen was his new favorite flavor.

We then went back to White, and when moments later Black erupted in his mouth, Susan did the same to him, seeing to it that he enjoyed the taste of what Black so generously filled his mouth with.

Of course Susan and I also experienced waves of pleasure as the men, the 'boys,' as Elise called them, climaxed and enjoyed the fruits of their efforts. Everyone there did. It was quite satisfying.

The boys unplugged from one another, both having had spectacular orgasms result from their little demonstration. Both were trying to catch their breath.

Everyone else was pretty fired up, though, and you would not be surprised to learn that there was some serious fucking that went on even if the girls were all still tender from the fucking they received the day before. Let it suffice to say they were all a bit more tender by the time we got to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Again, a delightful way to start the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

When I wrote Melissa's New Position I wrote a chapter, published it, and then wrote another chapter. That resulted in long gaps between chapters sometimes and it taking quite a while to get from the first chapter to the last. With this story, The Resonance, I wrote quite a few chapters before publishing any of them in the hope that I could roll them all out without such a gap between each one.

I had imagined that, by the time I got to the end of what I had in the can, I would have finished the remaining chapters that I had not yet written. As it turns out, the story became larger than I had initially imagined it to be and here we are. I no longer have any chapters in reserve, and the story is not done.

So now there will be big gaps between chapters anyway, since I do have significant professional and personal demands and limited time.

But, even though it will be a longer time between chapters, we will get there. I appreciate the encouragement I have received. Please bear with me a while longer.