The Resonance Ch. 23

Story Info
A visit from Elise and her boys.
14.3k words
4.86
2.1k
2

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home the others wanted to hear all about our trip to the club. Fiona excitedly told them about her sexual exploits and mine and they listened with rapt attention. I was quiet, but it was not unusual for them to talk and for me to just listen.

And I did listen, but I was also deep in thought. I had not really done much to define what these relationships were. I mean, we had just done what felt good. We felt close. We felt like pleasuring each other. We felt like being around each other.

Seen with any objectivity, though, it would look something like polygamy. Like I was this dude with four wives. No, we weren't married, but for all intents and purposes it was not so different.

I had not really given that concept a lot of thought because I had not made any effort to look at what we were doing with any objectivity. For that matter, I just had not thought about it much at all.

Fiona's talking about my owning her, her being my slave, made me think about it. What the fuck was I doing? What the fuck were we doing? Being a guy with four wives looked pretty tame compared to a guy with four slaves. Is that what I was?

And this incubus business. I still had no idea what that was about. It was pretty clear that it was about something, but I had not figured out what at all.

By this time I was sure that my picking up sexual energy from others was a thing. If that was what an incubus did, Fiona must be right. I was an incubus. Or something. I had an incredible amount of sexual energy and it seemed like I got more from others. Actually, I kind of had more energy in general. I'd been engaged in some pretty athletic fucking and it had not slowed me down a bit. When I had fucked Naomi I had very consciously tried to draw energy, sexual and physical, from the people around me. And, I had managed to do so.

People seemed to pick up on it, too. I suppose that seeing me fuck someone might have made someone interested in doing the same, but people had seen other people fucking the whole evening. Three rooms full of it. I had figured that being connected through the resonance was the reason, but when I added people, there were lots of folks connected. I was the one drawing the crowds. I was the one having women approach me saying they would like 'some of what she had.'

I was not unaffected either. When I fucked people, I started to feel close to them. Like I wanted to include them, somehow. Thinking of it as a collection seemed apropos. I felt a desire to collect people. I was seriously thinking about how to add Dani. She was delightful. I had wanted to add Sheri, and in the back of my mind I think I had not given up on that possibility entirely, however unrealistic that might actually be.

It was obvious to me that I could not just continue to collect people. I did not have enough room in my house or my life. Yes, I have a lot of sexual energy but I still get 24 hours like everyone else. And the people I am already close to, that are already in my collection, so to speak, are going to get less if I add more people.

Of course, the women get a lot from each other. And, I have picked up on exactly zero competition among them. They have found a way to share me and my attention that works for them. I awaken every morning with my cock in someone's mouth, but it is never the same person's twice in a row. They must talk about who is going to take point, pun intended.

And, they are all as oversexed as I am. However, they did not used to be. Well, Fiona probably was, but the others were not that way until they met me and were connected through the resonance. Especially Rebecca. She had little use for sex at all. Now she is as horny as the rest of us.

All the girls have become bisexual, as interested in sex with each other as they are with me. Or nearly so. I think they all have a variation of Fiona's obsession with my cock. It seems like when I use the resonance to open things up sexually, they remain open.

Just listening to Fiona got Susan, Kit, and Rebecca horny as hell. It did not take much, but in fairness, she was describing some pretty awesome sexual exploits. I know. I was there. And, she was also describing what she was doing when I was not around, which included fucking quite a few men and a couple women as well. She had been busier than I had been. I had seen her a few times but mostly I was involved in my own shenanigans.

Fiona had noted that we often think of men's sexual excess as perfectly fine but see a woman's doing the same thing as bad, somehow. I checked in on myself to see if I felt differently about Fiona but I really did not. I also could detect no jealousy, no problem with sharing, so to speak. Of course perhaps that was because I was so busy myself, but I did not think so. I was okay with her fucking lots of guys.

I wondered if I would feel the same way with Susan, or Kit. Or Rebecca. As I played that through in my mind, I decided that I probably would. I was more open sexually than I had been, too.

"Who wants to get in the hot tub with me?"

Rebecca had spoken after the conversation had come to a brief lull. Susan piped up and said, "I will." Kit got up, and then so did Fiona. Fiona still had clothes on from being out and about with me, though the others were, as usual, naked. She stood up and just peeled off her skirt and blouse, leaving her as naked as everyone else.

Except me. All the girls turned to me, and Rebecca said, "Are you coming?"

I had little doubt that such a move would lead to more sex, and I wondered if I would be able to do anything after such a busy evening, but I figured there was no harm in trying. Surely everyone would understand if I were unable to perform at my usual level. They would get whopping orgasms out of the deal no matter what. I did not need an erection to see to that.

I stood up. "Only a fool would turn down an opportunity like being in a hot tub with the four of you. I may be tired, but I am no fool."

Rebecca said, "Oh, good." She walked over to me and unbuttoned my shirt. Kit came over and unfastened by belt and then my slacks. In a short minute I was as naked as the rest of them. Rebecca reached down and grasped my half-inflated penis and began to lead the way to the pool room. I decide to go along.

Walking hand and penis behind Kit, Susan, and Fiona allowed me to watch their asses while they walked. Between that visual and Rebecca's squeezing my cock as she led me along, I was fully tumescent by the time we got to the pool room. A detail that did not go un-noticed.

It turned out that I was still able to perform just fine. Each of these young women got an enthusiastic dicking from me, and of course they were generous with their attention to one another, so before we finally made it to bed, everyone had a lot of stimulation and a good many orgasms. How the fuck I was able to perform, and to have more orgasms of my own, I had no idea. I will say that by the time we all made it to the big bed, I was exhausted, but it was what we call "a good tired."

I awoke a little late the next morning, once more awakened by gentle wet lips on my cock. Susan was looking at, licking, and sucking my rigid cock with a mixture of intense fascination and near-worship. It was like the most wonderful thing she had ever seen. She loved on my cock for some time, only getting more ambitious when I had reached a peak where my urgency became pronounced.

When I discharged, I filled her mouth. She tried to suck every drop out of my balls through the flesh straw in her mouth, then turned to her sisters and began to share. Kit was first, then while Susan began to share with Rebecca, Kit began to share with Fiona.

Through the resonance, it was easy to see how much all of them enjoyed both the kissing and the taste of the semen. I was certain that it would lead to something of a sexual free for all. It usually did. But this time they stopped after a few minutes, no one going for anyone's naughty bits or her own orgasm.

Instead, Susan said to me, "Guess what?"

I had no idea what she was about to say, so I just said, "What?"

She said, "Disconnect everyone from the resonance."

At this point I did not actually do anything to connect any of these women. It just sort of happened.

"What do you mean?"

"Just go ahead and do it, okay?"

I had no idea what this was about, but it was easy enough to do, so I did just that. Essentially shut down the resonance among us.

It felt quite different. I felt disconnected, like something was missing. Like part of me was missing. It was actually quite disconcerting, though it's what happened every time I went on a trip by myself. It was just so different feeling that way when the girls were present. I did not like it.

Susan was not paying attention to me, though. She seemed to be concentrating on something. Fiona and Rebecca seemed as curious as I was about what was going on, but Kit seemed to be waiting expectantly for something.

Then I picked up a glimmer of emotional warmth. It was faint, but it grew more steady. Then it went away.

After a moment, though, it returned, and was stronger than it had been. I began to feel something of a connection, a connection I was invited into. Susan had established a connection with Kit, and then she had tried to bring me in. I so wanted to just do it myself, but recognized that this was important to Susan. I remained in a passive posture.

Soon, though, there was a pretty good resonance established among the three of us, Susan, Kit, and myself. I could feel them both. As though to make the point, Susan reached over and stroked Kit's left nipple. I could feel her thrill of pleasure.

It was strange. It was a lot like when I establish the resonance, but it was slightly different, too. It had a different feel to it. It was delightful, but it was different. It felt like Susan, not like me, would be the best I can explain it.

Then, as the three of us were well connected, I felt Rebecca start to be present as well. Susan was bringing her in, too. It was slow, it took some effort, but she was doing it. After a while, Rebecca was as present as Susan, Kit, and myself.

Susan reached out to Fiona then, but including her was quite easy. She already had great receptivity of her own, and in only a moment she had joined us. It was now all five of us connected through the resonance, but I had not initiated the resonance or invited anyone in. Susan had.

Her excitement was easy to feel, as was her sense of accomplishment. I think I was the only one who was surprised, though. I was not at all sure how long she had been working on this. I imagine that the girls had already talked about it. They were all pretty excited about it, though, and so was I.

"That's incredible! You can do it!"

Susan smiled, then crawled over to me and started to kiss me. Not only was that delightful as always, but I could feel how it was being amplified by the others through the resonance. When she lowered her focus to work her way down my neck and then chest, stopping to lick and suck my nipples, that, too was amplified. When she got to my cock and enveloped it in a wet embrace, sliding down until her nose was against my belly, that was something everyone shared as well.

Fiona reached over to slide her fingers between Susan's nether lips, stroking her wet folds while Rebecca moved over so that she could kiss me, which she did with enthusiasm. Susan reached up and rubbed Rebecca's clit with her thumb while she kept on deep throating me. Kit moved down between Fiona's legs and began to pleasure her with her talented mouth. I massaged Rebecca's tits and pinched her nipples with my left hand while I slid my right hand down and stroked Kit's wet pussy. And all of this was amplified for each of us by the rest of us. It was just as powerful as when I had set up the resonance.

The clusterfuck I had imagined would grow out of the semen sharing the girls were doing earlier was happening now. For close to the next hour we were a tangle of arms, legs, tits, pussies and cock. Each of us would change positions, change partner combinations, and change focus, but the pleasure was constant. It felt fucking wonderful. Pun intended.

Nobody was in a hurry to reach a climax, but once one did, we all did. I'm not even sure who went first, but when all of us went at the same time, it was incredible. I did nothing to enhance or push the timing of anyone's orgasm. This was not my show, but it was a delightful show just the same.

Once it settled down, we all just laid there, strewn about the huge bed. I said, "How did you figure it out?"

Susan replied, "Well, it kind of just happened. You know, it's always intact when you are here and it would stay kind of that way when you left. At least for a little bit. I just got a feel for what it felt like and then was able to look for that feeling when you were not around for a while. Once you know what it is like, it is not so hard to find it. I mean, I've been connected with Kit quite a bit. It was just kind of natural. Before, I could not have found it because I didn't even know it was there, much less what it felt like. I don't know, it's just like I can find my way there sometimes. Most of the time, actually."

"Have you tried it with anyone other than Kit, Rebecca, and Fiona?"

"Actually, I had only managed it with Kit until just now. Once I got connected with her I was able to connect with you. Then I could get Rebecca and Fiona. I don't know if I could do it with someone I did not know or not."

I turned to Kit. "Have you been able to create a resonance, too?"

She said, "Not yet, but I have tried. I can feel it, but I can't make it happen. It's easy to connect with Susan, though. And, of course, you."

I looked at Rebecca, who said, "Nothin' here. Maybe I don't have the same length of experience as Susan and Kit. I can feel the resonance when you set it up, and I could when Susan did, but I have no idea how to actually do it myself. It never occurred to me that it might be something I could do, actually."

I looked at Fiona. She said, "I'd never encountered what you do. I can connect with people some, but nothing like you do and usually only when they are asleep. I've never tried to do like you do. You know, like establishing that kind of connection with someone like that when they are awake and aware. I'm going to have to try now, though. I just figured it was only you who could do it. If Susan can do it, maybe I can, too. It's really exciting to consider!"

It had never occurred to me that it was something someone could learn. I mean I didn't think I was the only one who could do it, but I guess I just thought some people were born that way. No one taught me, you know? The prospect was an exciting one, though. Especially if that might enhance the connection we already had or something.

As I explored it, I found that the resonance Susan had created was intact and it looked and felt a lot like when I did it. That was pretty fascinating to me. I wondered if it were possible for her to get into someone's head like I do to affect their sensitivities and whatnot. I pondered all of that as I got ready for the day. I had some local meetings to keep, but I managed to get home for a late supper, something all the girls seemed to have coordinated to accomplish. I did not know who did what, but it was excellent.

We ate and talked, had a little wine and relaxed. It was a delightful evening.

The girls had remained naked all day, which was pretty much what they always did at home. That evening each started to get ready for bed, brushing teeth, removing makeup, brushing hair. It was remarkable how comfortable they were with each other. How comfortable everything was, really.

I went to my bed only to be joined moments later by Kit. I never had any idea how these women decided who would sleep where and with whom, but they all seemed to know. No one consulted me, but I was never unhappy about the arrangement. There was not really a bad answer anyway, given how I felt about the girls. If I was joined by one, all four, or any combination in between, it was always comfortable, their naked bodies pleasant to touch.

Kit climbed in without a word, lying up against me with her head on my chest. Her firm little left breast with its stiff eraser nipple poked up just enough to see. She made a satisfied little moan and closed her eyes. Then her left hand reached down and lightly grasped my penis. I was not erect, and she made no effort to get me that way. She just held me. It was comfortable, like a child holding a stuffed animal while she went to sleep. In moments her breathing steadied and she was asleep. I was left to marvel at how natural all this felt. And then I was asleep as well.

The next morning I awoke feeling refreshed. I also felt my cock being tenderly kissed and gently licked. There was never a morning when I was at home with the girls that I did not wake up with my cock in someone's mouth. Strange as it seemed, I could tell that each of them enjoyed the experience as much as I did, though each had a distinctive style in her oral ministrations.

Kit seemed to savor my penis, like she was a connoisseur of cock. She loved the taste, the texture, the feel of it in her mouth. Among all the girls she was the most willing to take as long as she could, not in as much a hurry to get the mouthful of semen her efforts were trying to coax out of me. She liked the journey as well as the destination. I was still getting my head around what a difference it makes when a woman likes the taste of semen better than anything else she might put in her mouth.

Eventually not only did my arousal begin to build to a point where I was feeling the need to empty my balls, but the intensity of Kit's efforts became more pronounced as well. Things had built so that she was enthusiastically burying my cock down her throat over and over by the time I finally erupted. I moaned as I shot rope after rope of cum into her mouth. She moaned as her mouth filled with what I gave her, my cock jerking and twitching as I delivered it to her.

When I was still, she just laid her head on my leg with my cock head still in her mouth. She made a contented little moan that was a bit like she was purring and just stayed that way while I slowly deflated. After a time, when I wondered if she had gone back to sleep, she flicked the end of my penis with her tongue and pulled off. She then swallowed what I had given her, licked her lips, and looked at me and smiled.

I pushed her over on her back. Her blonde hair spilled out around her head. Her tits were standing up, her nipples still hard. Her belly was flat. Her mons was bare and her clit was just poking up between her labia. She looked sensational.

I focused my attention on her tits. I lightly grazed her right nipple with my finger, tracing around the small areola there. Kit has exceptionally sensitive nipples and I could feel how powerful the stimulation was for her through the resonance. Of course, her moans were a clue as well. I continued to play with her tits, eventually sucking one of her nipples into my mouth. She had been increasingly aroused by my playing with her nipples and sucking on one ramped that up quite a bit.

Sucking on tits is a joy, even if you are not connected through the resonance. When you are, it is all that much better. I decided I was going to try to make her climax just through nipple stimulation. I know some women can do that and I suspected Kit might be one of them. And that is what I set out to do.

With success. I patiently but relentlessly moved from one side to the other, my mouth on one nipple while my fingers caressed the other. Kit's excitement continued to grow until she was moaning and groaning, thrashing the mattress with her arms. I did not touch her anywhere else and I did nothing through the resonance to enhance or push her over into an orgasm. Finally, she cried out and had a very respectable orgasm. She grasped my head and held me to her while she rode it out. I continued to suck until she was done. Finally the tension left her. Then I just gently licked and caressed her while she tried to catch her breath.