The Resonance Ch. 25

Story Info
In which I get a taste of my own medicine. And the girls.
3k words
4.55
1.1k
2

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan lowered herself on my cock, slowly working me into her tight vagina until I was snugly seated deep inside her. I could feel her heartbeat through my cock. I felt hypersensitive and could feel her so much more than I was used to for some reason. Her firm breasts were pressed against my chest as she passionately kissed me. Her hips moved slightly as she pressed her clit against my pubic bone, slightly stirring up her insides with my cock as she did so. A fairly small woman, the weight of her was comfortable. The tight grip her vagina had on my cock felt like she was milking me as she moved. Everything about the experience was wonderful. A snug blanket with remarkable tits, sheathing my cock, enthusiastically kissing my mouth.

Enhancing it all was the fact that we were connected through the resonance, allowing each of us to feel some of what the other experienced. Since I apparently cannot leave well enough alone, I wondered if I could do more to experience what she was feeling. Now that I knew where to look and how to do it, I did what I had done with my most recent sexual "partners" and went to that place in Susan's mind.

I couldn't pick up nearly as much as I had in the dreams I'd visited, but it was still a bit more than I usually had through the resonance. I could get a hint of the fullness of having a cock stuffed into my belly, stretching my vagina, while my clit rubbed against the hard bone beneath it. Well, sort of. Nothing like she felt, I'm sure, but more than I used to be able to do. It was a confusing sensation, since I don't actually have a vagina or clit, but it was a step closer to true empathy than I'd been able to achieve so far.

Empathy is the ability to feel what someone else feels. None of us can do that perfectly. It's impossible. Most of the time the best we can do is to imagine how we would feel if we were in the others' place. But since we're not the same as the other person in so many ways, that only puts us in the ballpark. Like sometimes when someone is sad, we can feel sad too, but again there are limits.

The resonance has allowed me to feel some of what others feel. If they feel good, I feel some of that and if they feel bad, I feel some of that, too. And I was getting better at it. I think it is more than a gift, it's also a skill. I'm not sure how I came to be able to do any of it in the first place, but I did know that I was getting better at it. The result of practice for sure, but also a result of curiosity. Either way, what a result. It was just the most incredible feeling. Even when she didn't move, I could feel her heartbeat with my cock. Maybe it was because I was not usually that still, but it seemed like I was just feeling more than I remembered feeling in the past. And the feelings were all great. Yes, I was getting better at all this.

As good as it felt, I could not remain still for that long, and soon I had her narrow waist in my hands, moving her up and down on my cock. She didn't stop with the kissing and her tits were still mashed on my chest, but there was a lot more going on where we were connected. Before long I was using her like a fleshlight, fucking myself with her vagina, thrusting up on every downstroke so that I was as deep as I could get. That also bounced her clit on my pubic bone on every stroke, producing a rewarding sensation for us both. All told, we were both having a grand time of it.

Susan climaxed before I did, an overwhelming experience for her that I was happy to share. Moments later, I had a pretty powerful climax of my own, one that she was also happy to share. I pumped her full of jam and then we were both just still. Susan had collapsed on me and was lying there, her face on my chest. I was at peace and could sense that she felt it too.

As you may have noticed, I have sex pretty often. I like sex and it is generally a very rewarding experience for everyone involved. However, this time seemed just a bit more intense. The sensations were richer, more sensuous somehow. I was thinking that my efforts with dream sex must have impacted all this in some way.

Susan finally rolled over, pulling loose from me until she was laying on her back next to me. She rolled to her side and did something with her phone, then lay on her back again. She held my hand. It was nice.

In a few minutes the door opened and Kit walked in. She was naked, though she pretty much always was. She smiled at me and then got between my legs and began to lick me clean. This was not unusual; all the girls were very fond of the taste of freshly fucked cock. My cock was still mostly hard. She licked and sucked until I was clean and entirely turgid. It felt absolutely wonderful, like she was doing a special something with her mouth, though I didn't know exactly what.

I was still pondering that when she finished with me and moved over to Susan and began to clean her up. I could pick up how pleasant it was for Susan through the resonance and I just lay there and enjoyed it with her. Of course Kit was picking up on both my pleasure and Susan's, so in addition to getting her favorite snack, she was able to share in our pleasure while she worked.

When she was done, Susan moved over and had Kit lie on her back. She took Kit's legs and pulled them back so that her ankles were by her ears. Kit put her arms through her legs to hold them back, what I called becoming a pretzel. It amazed me when either of them did this, and both could. I cannot imagine being nearly that flexible. And, it was an incredibly enticing sight.

Susan slid her finger along Kit's slit a few times, then turned to me and said, "I think you should return the favor." She meant for me to go down on Kit, an appealing prospect as she lay displayed in such an inviting manner. I didn't say a word, but rolled over so that I got in position to do just that.

I like eating pussy pretty well. I especially like the sensation of licking the slick, tender skin on the inner labia and using my tongue on the little nub at the apex. I don't mind the taste, but I couldn't say I loved it, either. I really liked what I picked up through the resonance of how it felt to the woman I was pleasuring, though. It felt good to make her feel good, so still pretty much a win all round.

This time was different. It's hard to explain, but the scent and taste of Kit's twat was different somehow. Well, actually it tasted the same, but I liked it differently. It was like I had never tasted anything so good, even though I had tasted lots of pussy. Even though I had tasted Kit's quite a few times. It was wonderful. She had this delightful smell and taste. I couldn't think of anything I had liked better.

I enthusiastically licked and sucked Kit's labia and clit, savoring the taste. I stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could, relishing the taste and the feel of the slick, tender skin on my lips and tongue. You know how there are times when you are eating a particularly delicious meal and you keep eating just because it tastes good? You are not even hungry but it just tastes good? That's sort of what it was like. It really just tasted good.

I was having a great time of it, and so was Kit, mind you. It's hard to say who enjoyed the experience more. I kept at it until Kit had several very respectable orgasms. I wanted to keep going, but she was wrung out, so I stopped and turned to Susan. She had been watching, and of course enjoying the experience through the resonance as well. And smiling.

"You messed with my sense of taste to make me like pussy, didn't you?"

Now her smile was wide. "I might have. How do you like it?"

"Pussy? I've never been so gratified eating pussy. It's quite tasty."

Susan said, "Now you know what it is like for us. Pretty awesome, isn't it?"

"You figured it out on your own. I'm pretty impressed."

"Well, you showed me when we did Black and White. Once you know where to look, it is not that hard. Your cock got a little tune up, too. Did you notice?"

I said, "I did, though I had no idea what was going on. Everything just felt better. It makes more sense now."

"You're not mad are you? I didn't actually ask you first."

Truth is, it was a bit disconcerting. To have someone in my mind adjusting things felt a little intrusive. Of course that is exactly what I have been doing to whomever I wanted, without so much as a 'how do you do,' in fact. I could hardly get upset that someone had done the same with me, but it was a different experience being on the other side of the equation. Of course it also resulted in my cock being more sensitive and my taste for twat improved to the point where it was now my favorite flavor. Both pluses in my book.

"No, I'm not mad. If someone is going to be traipsing through my mind, I would rather it be you than anyone else. I'll have to get used to my new taste for twat. Fortunately, I'm surrounded by women who are probably going to be pretty responsive to any overtures."

Kit, now lying on her back with her legs on the bed, chimed in, "Fuck yeah. Any time you are interested, I'm your girl. Damn."

I went over to Susan and spread her legs and began to taste her. She tasted a little different than Kit but still quite delicious. She pulled her own legs back and pinned them with her arms, like Kit had, exposing her sex in the most lewd, inviting way. I went to work, she went through a round of orgasms in response to my ministrations, and I got to revel in the taste and smell of her. It was a pretty heady perfume. Heady? Get it? OK, sorry.

Once Susan was fully sated, I decided I needed to check out Rebecca and Fiona. Susan and Kit continued to lay on the bed in the afterglow of their tongue lashings while I went to look for the other two girls. I found them in the kitchen and both were naked, pretty much the dress code around here. I approached Rebecca, the closest one, my hard cock leading the way. She noticed me coming, but her attention went to my erect cock bouncing as I walked. She turned in her seat, reached around me to grab my ass cheeks, and pulled me towards her. She licked the little drop of clear liquid that had formed at the end of my penis, savoring it, then engulfed the head with her mouth, swirling all around it with her tongue.

I would have been happy to let her continue. As good as having my cock sucked usually felt, it now felt better. Hard to describe, but think about it this way. You know how it feels when you are really horny and someone touches you the first time, before you get used to it at all? It's like it is really sensitive and the slightest touch feels wonderful, right? Usually, after a bit of that, the level of sensitivity goes down some. Things still feel good, but the level of sensitivity is not the same.

Well, after Susan's tune up, the sensitivity level did not go down. Even when Rebecca had been slurping on the head of my cock for a few minutes, it still felt just as good as the initial lick. Working me into her throat did little to diminish the pleasure, either. It all just felt fucking wonderful. Pun intended.

I wanted to get to the business of tasting her though, so I pulled back and took her by the hands to get her to stand. I hugged her, which felt pretty wonderful in itself, then pushed her back against the table. Once her butt was touching the table, I grabbed her calves and lifted her legs, laying her back onto the table. Fiona, quite intently watching all this, helped by moving some drinking cups to the sink. Once laid back, I pushed Rebecca's legs back so that she could hold her ankles with her hands, her legs in a 'V' shape.

I pulled her chair over, sat in it, leaned forward, and began to eat her. She tasted a little different from either Kit or Susan, but she still tasted wonderful. For the third time that morning I indulged in the fragrant, heady taste of a woman's twat. Like with Susan and Kit, I kept at it until Rebecca was pretty exhausted, several climaxes later. When I looked up, my face wet, I motioned for Fiona to assume the position on the table next to Rebecca. She quickly complied and I moved the chair over to position myself in front of her and leaned forward to go after yet one more feast.

Fiona responded to my efforts with great enthusiasm and she held out longer than any of the others had. I was happy to continue as long as she could tolerate it, and she had probably a half dozen orgasms before I could sense she'd had enough.

I sat back, marveling at how delicious these women were. Each had her own particular flavor, though all were similar enough to be recognized as the same thing. I was becoming a pussy connoisseur. I was also pretty horny. I had enjoyed my efforts eating the girls, but I was more than ready to drop a load of my own. I stood up and was considering my options when a hand reached around me and grabbed my cock. Another reached between my legs and cupped my balls from behind. It was Kit.

Susan walked around in front of me and got to her knees and let Kit feed her my cock. It felt wonderful and I closed my eyes and just reveled in the sensations. Kit let go of me, went to the sink for a wet wash rag, got behind me, and began to wash my butthole. Moments later, with my cock in Susan's mouth, I felt Kit's tongue brushing said butthole. Wow! I had always liked the sensation of getting my pucker licked, but it was obvious that Susan's tune-up included sensitizing that as well. It really felt incredible. Everyone was enjoying the experience through the resonance, and of course, amplifying it some. Fiona got off the table and pulled the chair over so that I could put my right foot up on it, making my anus more accessible for Kit. Who took full advantage of that access to really go after the object of her attention with her talented tongue. Her licking and probing felt almost as good as Susans's efforts. The combination was glorious and it went on for some time.

Eventually I unloaded a huge load in Susan's mouth. Once the throbbing discharge had stopped she stood up and turned to share with Rebecca. The two of them hugged and kissed, enjoying what Susan had received from me.

Kit did not let up, however. She was still enjoying eating my ass and I was enjoying letting her. Fiona moved over to take Susan's place and in moments I had another talented mouth doing its best to pleasure me. And succeeding immensely. This went on for some time before I once again blew a load.

It wasn't until I discharged once more, filling Fiona's mouth, that Kit pulled back. She peered around from behind me and Fiona leaned forward to share the spoils with her. I was just left on wobbly legs while they kissed. I got my right foot back on the floor and managed to sit on the chair. I was pretty drained, but in the best possible way.

Susan and Rebecca stopped kissing and fondling each other, getting on about the business of making breakfast. Fiona and Kit soon joined them, while I just sat on the chair trying to get my head around my new reality. Not only was sex more intense, I also felt more charged up by it. I felt great! And, I really, really loved the taste of cunt! What more could I ask for?

I had not really appreciated what it was like for the girls. I knew they liked the taste of my cock, and my cum, and each other. I was the one who made that happen. I just didn't know how big a deal it was. No wonder one of them was apt to just walk over to me, jerk my shorts down, and swallow my cock. Which happened fairly often, by the way. No wonder they sometimes stop whatever they are doing to kiss and finger each other, licking their fingers clean. No wonder it was so often that I would find one with her head buried in another's crotch. And no wonder that there was always someone jumping at the chance to do cleanup after I had fucked someone. Things were making better sense all the time. Kind of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for your patience as I work to complete this story, slow going for now. And thanks to Andyfarquar for providing valuable proof-reading of this text! I appreciate it, though any remaining mistakes are mine alone.