All Comments on 'The Resort Ambassador Pt. 04'

by ReaderManStories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
damiano17damiano17over 4 years ago

This is a really nice story! Well written ,realistic,believable,with good character development.

I like that you take your time and you don't rush things. My only observation is that you could devote less time at emi's work. Not that interesting and a little incomprehensible for people like me, with near to zero programming knowledge.

It's also quite unpredictable! The stories that inspire the girls get quite wild! So it's hard for me to predict how far they will go.

Anyway, you surely have my attention and I anticipate for the next chapters.

Keep up the good work

daz72daz72over 4 years ago
Well done

i am loving this story cant wait to see were it goes next please dont give up on it it has so many places it could go cant wait for part 5 this has got me hooked thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I cannot explain why I like this

I have no idea where it's going, but I'm fascinated. Keep writing.

RudyJeRudyJeover 2 years ago

Good storyline, strong outlook, but please mellow or scratch Sam. She is too opinionated and manipulative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReaderManStories@ReaderManStories
I enjoy a wide range of story styles around ENF OON CMNF BDSM from light fun stuff, to heavier stuff. But usually, I lean towards realism and I can enjoy a long slow burn story. The more story makes you feel something, the better it is. That means good characters, good conflic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES