The Resort Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither her nor her brother considered the absurdity of talking about fooling the camera while presumably being under surveillance.

"So what do you want to do? More kissing stuff?" Eric said.

Victoria shook her head, although that had been pretty fun.

"No. I don't think that would work two nights in a row."

"You're right. Especially if anyone was watching us today. We need to make this..."

"...look good," Victoria said, finishing for her brother before taking her brother's drink and setting it on the end table. Then she leaned over and slowly kissed him. At first the intensity was low. She felt her whole body tingle as he responded, and she put her hands on his face, gently. It was just like they picked up where they'd left off the night before, as if they were old lovers. As her tongue slipped into his mouth, she tasted the sweetness of the coke and the slight spicy flavor of the dark rum. Eric lay back as she pressed down on him. As always, she was the leader and aggressor, but he clearly wanted this. Eric ran his hands up and down her sides as she continued to kiss him, eagerly devouring him.

When his right hand found her left breast, Victoria lost all remaining control. He was so gentle and cute and tentative, and all she wanted to do was be with him and protect him and take care of him for the rest of her life. How could anything that pure be bad? She took his hand and pushed it harder into her tit, letting him know that he could be as fierce as he wanted. She groaned into his mouth as his left hand went under her shirt and began playing with her nipple.

"Take my shirt off," she said, finally releasing him from the kiss. She raised her arms and he obeyed her, willingly, peeling her tight shirt off and freeing her small breasts. She did not feel any insecurity around Eric, not any more, as she hungrily began to unbutton his shirt. He lay his arms back and let her, and she knew he was enjoying being the sole target of her affections.

"God that feels good," he said as she ran her hands up and down his bare chest, letting her nails glide across him. She would not scratch him, not yet. But she would be damned if she would let him walk around unowned with all those other girls watching him. He had to know who he fucking belonged to.

Victoria leaned down and kissed him again, this time moving lower to his neck, biting him hard once, making him gasp. She smiled as she moved and kissed his chest and licked his nipple and moved farther down his body. That would have left a mark. Others would see it, and more importantly he would know it was there. Eric moaned as she moved to his taut belly. God, he really had kept his body in good shape, hadn't he? It was a shame that no one was making proper use of it, and enjoying him the way he deserved.

"Victoria..." he said, and she looked up, meeting his eyes. If he wanted her to stop, she would. Even now, when she was absolutely in heat for her brother, she would never, ever violate his wishes or consent. But all she saw his beautiful eyes was need and adoration. So she gave him a wicked little smile, and unbuttoned his fly. She took her time unzipping him. Important gifts should be unwrapped slowly, after all. When she finally pulled his hard cock out of his boxers she made a little involuntary noise in her throat. She couldn't believe how good his cock looked. She had denied herself this for years, and for what? He wanted it and she wanted it and that was all that mattered.

Victoria leaned over from the side and took her brother in her mouth, and all thoughts stopped. The taste of him, his sweat from the day and the dancing, the light saltiness already at the tip, all of it was overwhelming her. Perhaps if it had been someone else, she would have been grossed out and would have asked him to shower first, but this was her brother. When she released him briefly and inhaled, she buried her face in his body, still wanting to be surrounded and penetrated by his scent. She could not get enough, and she took him back in her mouth, greedily.

Aside from some experiences in her younger days, Victoria had not done much of this, but she remembered enough to try and make this sexy for Eric. She sucked and licked and made noises, and when she felt confident enough she took him deeper, only gagged a little, and then took him deeper still, until he was buried in her throat. He was under control, she realized, thrusting up to meet her but trying not to fuck her mouth and make things uncomfortable for her. The trouble was, that was what she wanted. She took his hand and put it in her hair, cock still in her mouth. She squeezed hard around his hand until he caught on and gripped her hair firmly and tightly. She moaned when he did that, and it was an honest response. That was when he started to guide her forcefully.

Eric was still not as ruthless as she would have liked, but he was taking from her what he needed, and that was the important thing. Later they could talk about how rough he was allowed to be. Before now she had never wanted sex that way, but she knew that she had a lot to make up for with him, and if Eric took any enjoyment from her suffering or gagging or even her fear, she would gladly give him that and more. Anything for her little brother. He moved her up and down his cock now, and she struggled a bit to breathe, but did not resist. She looked up and met his eyes, looking down at her with such intense hunger, and to her shock, she felt herself cumming almost immediately, squeezing her legs together. It was not a large orgasm, but it felt wonderful, and was unprecedented for her. Giving herself to her brother gave her pleasure. It was meant to be.

Victoria felt, rather than saw, Eric's hand on her ass. He squeezed and rubbed it possessively as she sucked him more intensely. She'd never felt his hands on her like that before, and once she had, she realized that she needed more. She didn't become embarrassed until he moved his hand over her pussy, and then she realized that he could feel how wet she was from outside of her shorts. She had soaked through multiple layers. Her body was so ready for what it wanted. But it wasn't time for that. Tonight was for the pleasures of the mouth.

As Eric felt her wetness, she heard him groan, deeply in his throat and she knew what was about to happen. He released her head as his hand went limp, so she could pull back, but she refused. Rope after rope of salty, savory cum shot into her mouth and throat and she gagged but she refused to stop drinking him in. Every drop of him was precious and she would show him that. She would cherish him the way no other girl could. She would be his forever girl if she could just please him properly.

Eventually, the orgasm subsided and Eric lay limp, panting. That was good. The guide wanted him to be tired, it seemed. She released him from her mouth almost regretfully as he softened inside of her, and sat up, looking down at him. Eric looked back up at her and laughed softly.

"You're a mess," he said.

Victoria laughed back.

"You made me a mess," she observed.

"Not yet," he said, sitting up.

Victoria realized what he was planning only when he pushed her onto her back, and began to pull her shorts off eagerly. She stopped him by putting her hands on his, but he looked up at her pleadingly. It was clear he wanted to pleasure her, and she needed him. Any part of him would do, so she smiled and released him.

"God, babe, you're so fucking wet," he said after removing her shorts. Such a simple and obvious observation but it made her shudder. She was finally completely exposed to her brother, and the voice that told her she was sick and inadequate and skinny and a slut was finally, mercifully, quiet. The only voice that existed was the one that told her to accept her brother's love as she loved him, and she listened closely.

Before she could say anything, she was gasping as he practically dove into her pussy. He licked and sucked and his tongue dove into and around it. She felt him kiss her clit gently then suck it not-so-gently and then when she pulled away, he put his hands on her petite ass to hold her in place. He would not be denied his meal.

Eric wasn't an expert at eating her out. She hadn't expected him to be. She was amazed at how adept he was at picking up the signals of her body and voice, and how responsive he was to her guidance. When she was quiet he moved to a different area. When she moaned or groaned he would come back to that spot later. When she was too sensitive and flinched he granted her respite and treated the area more gently. And when she moved his head with her hands, he allowed it gladly. She had never been with a man who cared or paid so much attention to her, and she felt stupid for having resisted this at all. Maybe this place wasn't so bad after all, if it brought people like her and her brother together.

"Ericcccc..." Victoria said, about to admonish him that he didn't have to get her off. She was tired and sometimes, it was just like that, she didn't cum, but that was all right...but then it happened. It started with shivers emanating from deep within her, like a warning of a great earthquake, and soon her entire body was seized in spasms of pleasure. She tensed, and released, tensed and released, and heard her own voice moaning and almost screaming as if it belonged to someone else. Eventually, when she regained enough of her self control back, she gently pushed Eric's head away from her soaked pussy.

"I can get you off again," he said, eagerly.

"Y-yeah, I'm sure you can," Victoria said, giggling, "I'm way too sensitive and that...was amazing, but now I'm exhausted. Another orgasm like that and I'd need CPR."

Eric laughed and she rose up on her elbows and they kissed and somehow it was even more perfect than the kiss on the beach and they could taste each other on their lips and it was the last thing she remembered, before they fell asleep entangled in each other's arms. Amazingly, Victoria only felt the tiniest seed of regret for what they had done, but that seed was growing...

The Guide Number 3:

By now, you should be feeling things that you had kept suppressed for a very long time. Perhaps you feel some degree of guilt over what you've done, especially if you see yourself as your sibling's "protector" or "guardian". Do not fight those feelings, they are noble, but accept that they may be a bit outdated. Don't you want your sibling to live their own life and make their own decisions? You, doubtlessly, want to pursue a sexual and romantic relationship with them if you've made it this far, so why not be direct and ask your sibling(s) what they want? You may be surprised by the intensity of the answer.

In any case, you should begin to feel a new bond. It is likely that, surrounded by all these attractive people engaging in sexual activity, you may have felt some jealousy and possessiveness. This, too, is normal. But again, ask your partner who they want, and really pay attention.

At this point it is time to take the final step into your new, happier life. You must have full, unprotected sex with your sibling(s). So how to go about it? If you're here with more than one partner, then it is recommended to consummate with each of them on the same day and in the same room/area if possible, to prevent feelings of being left out. In any case, try to find an area that both of you find comfortable. Your hotel room is fine for this, don't try to make things complex, or "perfect". Just try to make things relaxed for one another. Order some nice food, have a little bit of wine, and maybe even just watch a movie together. When dealing with your sibling, the key is to never force anything, but to instead just let things happen, and when they do, then you can take the lead and guide them. You will not regret it.

If you cannot take the final step yourself, and are the leader, then you have remaining psychological blocks that are too difficult for our basic process to get through. This is most common when you and your sibling share a very strong bond that has been twisted through life events. Ask yourself whether or not you fight often with your sibling. If the answer is yes, then that is your solution. As strange as it may sound, pick a fight with your sibling. This will not be a "real" fight, although it will feel like one to both of you, so be aware of your feelings. You are still in charge, but you must provoke your sibling until they are angry enough that the final barrier breaks between the two of you. When their aggression turns sexual, then be prepared to give yourself to them once and for all. It is critical that you be ready for this. Your sibling will stop if you ask them to, but ideally you want to submit to them, however briefly, even if you are the leader. You are showing them with your body that you want them more than anything, in ways that you may not be able to do with words.

Good luck!


Victoria woke up early, and the little tinge of regret from the night before had grown into a worm, eating its way through her gut. She was the only person in the entire world who had ever looked out for her little brother. Eric, who was smart and funny and handsome, but easily misled by a pretty smile and a nice body. She'd finally broken him. It did not matter if it was her own sinfulness or the influence of the Resort. She had crossed a very clear, forbidden line the night before with her brother. It was one thing to kiss your brother. It was another thing to enjoy being felt up by him. It was quite another to wrap your legs around his head while he ate you out. Or to suck him off and enjoy drinking every drop of his cum.

When Eric woke up and went to the bathroom to shower, Victoria thought things through. Things weren't completely unsalvageable. She could fix this. She was good at fixing things. They just had to stop, right now, and get through the rest of the week. By the time Eric came out of the bathroom showered and dressed, she was ready to talk to him.

Eric's face fell immediately as he saw her sitting at the small round table in the room. She should have gotten dressed, too, but she had simply kept wearing Eric's t-shirt. It was oversized on her, and still smelled like him. It made her feel safe.

"What is it?" Eric said. His voice was stable, but Victoria could see the tension around his eyes and the way he moved his arms and hands. She could read him better than anyone else, after all.

"Eric, we need to cool it. I think we both know that we went too far last ni..."

Victoria had expected a fight, but she had never expected this reaction. She was the one who flew off the handle, not calm Eric.

"Cool it? Cool it?!? What the fuck, Victoria? What the fuck is the matter with you?"

"I...the problem is with me. You're right. I knew it was wrong and I'm your older sister so it was my responsibility..." Victoria said, desperately trying to remain calm, and resist becoming defensive, but it didn't matter.

"It's your responsibility to fucking care about me, and you've done a shit job of that your whole life so I don't see why you'd start now!"

"What?" Victoria said, and finally, her anger bubbled over. Even as she said the words she regretted them. "Are you fucking deaf? Can't you hear what I'm saying? I'm saying that we can't do anything like this again because of you!"

"Oh, so now, in the morning, what? I don't look so good? Maybe I'm not as hot as Marcus, is that it?"

"What the fuck? Where did that come from?"

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that no matter what I want or what I do, I'll never ever be good enough for you. I know it's all wrong and I don't care. Don't you get that? I don't fucking care. You're what I've wanted and you led me on and now that you've gotten what you want..."

"Eric," Victoria said, softer now, unable to bear the truth. "Please, stop."

"Let me finish! When you've gotten what you've wanted from me...when I've made you cum, you feel sick with yourself and you hate me and you want nothing to do with me. Well, if that's what you really want, then you'll never have to see me again after we leave this sick fucking island!"

"Eric, don't be like this, come back!" Victoria said, hating the needy tone of her voice. But the door slammed hard behind him, shaking the room. And then, the silence was almost unbearable. She had done it again. She had driven him away. It was so fucking simple to not be like that. She could finesse people, get them to admit things in interviews that they wouldn't even tell their spouses, but she could not, for the life of her, do it with her brother. Why not?

She knew it was her emotions. They would not stay in check. She had feelings that she should not have and she could not control them no matter how hard she tried. If anything, the closeness that had been restored between her and Eric this week proved that. She walked into the bathroom and faced the mirror. What she saw did not please her. Her eyes had deep shadows, and she thought she looked...worn. All of the stress of the years of ambition and work seemed to show. And what had she gained for that?

Well, Victoria had a career, and she was proud of that. She had money, and that was wonderful. Not so much for the luxuries of life but because she never had to worry about starving or living on the streets ever again. And even if he didn't want to be near her, she could easily help Eric out if he fell into poverty again. She was very grateful for all of that. But now, all illusions stripped away, she knew that only her brother could give her what she so desperately needed to be happy. Eric saw her as someone to be appreciated, wanted, and even possessed. There was no doubt about the heat in him. She hadn't just seduced him, she had awakened something that had been there for a long, long time. And in trying to "protect" him, she had driven him away, again.

This couldn't be the way it ended for them, here in this beautiful place.

She would not allow it.


The day's activities had been exhausting after last night's fun, but Jessica wouldn't have changed any part of it. They went out early, found a free boat in the small harbor, then took a quick cruise around the island, eating breakfast as they went. Then they found a nice hiking trail that went up and around through some of the jungle-like areas of the interior. By the time they were done with that, they were ready to eat. Jessica wasn't surprised that they enjoyed doing these things together, but she knew in her heart that this felt more like a honeymoon to her than a trip with a man she'd known her entire life. They had been lightly chatting about future plans and walking down the beach when she spotted Eric. He was sitting alone at a small bar located right on the sand. His head hung low and it didn't take a mind reader to see that he was not happy.

"I see him too," Marcus said. "Do you think I should talk to him? Maybe help him to convince his sister to change her mind?"

"I don't think that would work," Jessica said after thinking for a moment, "Even if you spoke to him, I think she wouldn't listen. Not to logical arguments, anyway. She's very...emotional right now."

"I don't disagree with you Jessica. I'm just not sure what else we can do about it other than reporting them. And I worry about what might happen to them if we do."

Jessica sighed. Marcus was right. On the one hand, they hadn't seen any direct evidence to indicate that the Resort itself behaved in a sinister fashion. On the other, there was the matter of the wristbands and the therapy techniques, and the fact that they were on an independent island with its own laws and government that was, at best, obscured. And the Resort was clearly and obviously dedicated to the discretion of its guests. What would they do to keep Victoria quiet? And her brother, who clearly knew of her plans, was still more innocent than her in this. They'd have to somehow silence him, too. Jessica didn't think that the Resort would commit violent acts, but like Marcus, she was worried about the small chance that she was wrong.

1...89101112...15