The Resort Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus was dripping, too, right from the tip of his cock. He had only been close to being this aroused once before, and that had been right before he had seen his mother take him into her mouth. This was something new, something bold. He was the taker now, but he was also the caregiver. He was still just as aroused, just as ready to penetrate his little sister, but now he was back in control, ready to make this the best possible experience for her, the same way his own mother had for him.

Jessica waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity, but Marcus just stared at her. She felt the love coming from him in waves, the adoration, and she appreciated it but couldn't he see that she needed him now? Jessica wanted to take the time to look at her brother. He was so different from the porn she had watched and she could not have been happier. Every part of him was perfect and she wanted to kiss and worship him with her mouth, but more than that, she needed him inside of her.

"Hurry up! Pleaseee!"

"You're very needy, all of the sudden."

"Oh my god, don't be such a jerk! Come over here and...and...and..."

"And what, Jessica?" Marcus asked. This time his voice wasn't teasing at all, but serious, calm, confident. He knew what kind of power he had over her. "And what? You have to tell me what you want. I need to hear it."

If Marcus said that he needed something, then Jessica knew that it was her duty to provide it.

"Please come over here and fuck me, Marcus. I'm so wet and ready for you I...and you're driving me crazy! Oh!"

Marcus, receiving the final permission, lunged like a panther going after the kill. He was passionate as he kissed her belly and chest, but not rough. Not now, at this point. Jessica moaned and panted. In the dim conscious part of her mind, she felt ashamed at how slutty she was being. But was that really true? She was just so turned on by her man. Her Marcus. And if she was a slut, then it was okay so long as she was his slut, right? Her thoughts vanished as he finally kissed her on the lips, and as she parted her thighs even further, she felt her own brother, cautiously and tenderly begin to enter her.

"Marcussss...." Jessica said, involuntarily, like a prayer. He groaned and kissed her again, even as he continued to fill her. He felt so big, like he was stretching her until she would burst. Finally, he filled her completely, and began to move, slowly at first, in and out, but gaining speed as he went, building up to his own orgasm. She knew now why her mother cried out at night, why Marcus was able to make her feel so good. It wasn't his size, or even the way he moved. It was the love that he did these things with, and the care he showed in every thrust and kiss.

"Jessica, you're mine," Marcus said. "You're mine..."

"I am...I'm yours. Every part of me is yours. I want you to claim me and make me remember I'm yours. Don't hold back!"

And Marcus could not hold back. He accelerated, and when he thought he might be going too hard or fast, Jessica wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in with each thrust and not wanting to relinquish his cock. She moaned and sighed and cried out over and over. She was almost beyond words. He knew she was close, but so was he. He'd never been aroused so quickly since his first time with his mother, years ago. She had been understanding as well, being sure to pleasure him in so many ways. He would do the same for Jessica, but he had to keep from cumming for just a little longer.

"You don't have to hold back. You can...you can cum whenever you want. I don't care if I do. I'm yours. Anytime you want, you can just use me...I mean it..."

"Fuck, Jessica, you really think I'm not going to hold out until you cum, baby?"

Jessica felt her body quiver, just a little. She did want to come on her brother's cock. It was almost the thing that she wanted most of all. Almost. What she really wanted, most of all, was her brother's cum deep inside of her, marking her, claiming her, breeding her. And the idea of him cumming first was so flattering to her, that she knew she would try to entice him to fuck her as much as she could, and to get him to cum again and again, until he was too tired to think. For tonight, however, she knew this was a lost cause. For the last few days Marcus had supported her, been patient with her, adored her, and made her feel like the sexiest woman alive. And now that he was inside her finally, having her, filling her deepest and most repressed fantasies, it was like she had no control over her body. She would cum for him because he demanded it, and she would do it now.

"Marcus! Fuck! I love you!"

It was out in the air now, the words, magical and dangerous. Once they escaped her lips they could not be taken back. She did not care. It was true and it had been for many, many years. She had known it for years, just as she knew that she was his, even if he didn't want her. She could not change these facts, but she could make sure that Marcus knew with every fiber of his being that she belonged to him in body and soul.

Marcus couldn't make a single noise other than one long groan. He ran out of breath as he began to spill himself inside of his sister. He wanted to keep filling her forever, making her pregnant, but most importantly, his. He felt his sister practically convulse under him, her whole body tight and tense and then arching, pulling him even deeper with her strong swimmer's legs, making sure he knew his place and that his place was inside of her. She did not stop holding him until her orgasm abated and by then he had finished filling her. When she finally released him, he rolled off of her, worried that he had crushed her too much, but she rolled smoothly with him, unhappy to have him leave her pussy but pleased to simply maintain flesh-to-flesh contact with her dearest and most beloved.

For a long time, Marcus lay on his back, shocked by the enormity of what had just happened. He did not feel guilty any more. This was right. Jessica loved him and he loved her and he would do anything for her. Jessica's breathing slowed down and he could feel her cuddle closer. She may not have been asleep, but he knew her eyes were closed and that she was satisfied and happy. He smiled to himself. This was a moment he would remember forever. Taking her virginity had been the most special moment of his life, making sure Jessica was happy and safe and well-fucked could very well be the main goal of the rest of his life and he would be content. The former love that he felt for her grew and changed, almost blossomed inside of him.

"I love you, too, Jessica," he whispered in her ear.

And outside the wind blew and the waves crashed.


Not for the first time that day, Eric was confused. Being clumsily hit on by Jessica had been uncomfortable, although Marcus had explained things somewhat to him. Eric didn't like his sister being manipulated, and he didn't think it would change her mind, but he honestly was getting desperate. It seemed that not even the taboo things they had done so far on this trip would make her see him as a truly desirable partner.

Then again, Eric could be wrong. Victoria had come back from her talk with Jessica, and something had definitely changed. She had a determined look in her eye, one that he hadn't seen since she told him that they would make a new life far away from their parents. She had said very little though, only asking him to come back to the hotel with her so they could get changed and go back to the beach. Eric felt like asking questions could have led to a needless fight, so he went along.

Now he was walking alongside his sister, out along the beach. He was in swim trunks and she was wearing the smallest black bikini he had ever seen her in. It covered most, sure, but it was tight, and just being near her was making him hard. They had eaten lunch, and she had been even more strange, refusing to talk about anything serious, but instead bringing up movies she'd seen and telling him celebrity gossip. After that, they'd gone swimming, and splashed around together, playfully. Things were no more clear to him, but he could sense no anger from Victoria. There was, however, a tension.

This tension got worse as they walked in silence. They were almost alone on the beach now, having walked quite far. Wordlessly, she took his hand and led him slightly up and under the shade of a grove of trees. There, she turned and sighed. She was clearly nervous.

"I've made some decisions," Victoria said, at least. Eric felt his stomach drop.

"Okay. I...I'm not saying I will agree with you but...but I'll accept them."

Victoria smiled, and it was quite different from her normal sardonic grin. It was vulnerable and perhaps even wistful.

"I don't think you'll hate all of them," Victoria said. "First of all, I was wrong about the Resort. I see that now. Everyone seems normal and even healthy. I don't see any abuse going on. I really thought a place like this must be shady, but...really, it's pretty much innocent. Relatively speaking."

"Great, Victoria. I'm so glad that..."

"Shut up," Victoria said, which surprised Eric, but there wasn't any heat in her tone. "I need to get through this and if you interrupt me, I'm not sure that I can." Eric kept his mouth shut. "I love you. I'm in love with you. I can tell that you love me too. I can see it in your eyes. I'm so angry with myself for denying myself and especially you. I have a lot more I need to say and apologize for. But not right now. Right now is for what we both need and...and I can't give to you..."

Victoria stood there, staring at Eric, begging him to understand but unable to speak.

"I don't understand," he said, finally. "Are you saying that you want to...to fuck me?"

Victoria nodded.

"Y---yes," Victoria said, unable to speak in more than a loud whisper. "That's what I want. But I can't cross that line. I'm not brave enough. I need you to do it for me. Will you do that for me, baby? Will you take what you want from me?"

The moment stretched long. Victoria became uncomfortably aware of how alone they suddenly were on this stretch of beach. Eric approached her, but she did not move. She was not afraid, not at all. Not even at the raging fire of emotion right behind his eyes. He stood close, too close, on the border of something. She felt her breath speed up and her lips part. Her pussy grew more sensitive and she knew that if he looked down he would see the outline of her arousal under the bikini. She felt the old familiar need to be filled by Eric...so long unfulfilled, but she did not face it. She had denied it. Even now, a part of her denied what was happening. She told herself that she did not know what was going to happen. But still, when Eric stood there with want in his eyes, hands twitching at his side, so eager to be doing...something...she knew that she had to act. It was when she looked down and saw how hard he was, how poorly his trunks hid his cock, that she made her decision to push him harder. They both needed this moment, and it couldn't be tender. It had to be fierce.

"Do it," she said. It was an imperative. A demand. A need. But even as she said the words, she didn't know precisely what she wanted him to do. Fortunately for her, Eric knew what he wanted.

Without a moment's hesitation, Eric seized the back of his sister's head, gripping her hair at the base of her head and pulling her roughly in for a kiss. Victoria made a squeak of surprise but did not resist. Instead, to her own shock, she melted into his grip. She pushed her body into his, eagerly pushed her tongue into his mouth. She did not know how long they stood there, making out, but his other hand found her ass and squeezed it, hard. She made another noise, this one coming from deep within her throat. Maybe it was intended as an objection, but if so, Eric ignored it.

Victoria knew then, with absolute certainty what she needed to happen. She believed that Eric needed it too, perhaps even more so than her. It might hurt or worse. It would certainly violate whatever morals she had. She felt the denial of her most secret wants disappearing. God, why hadn't she fucked him years ago, when they were young, before they hated each other. Was it too late?

Eric took a step back suddenly and Victoria was left wanting more. Without even realizing how it happened, Victoria felt her bikini top loosen and slip down. She wanted to pull it back up but she knew that was wrong. Eric had untied it. He wanted to see her without it. So she let it fall from her shoulders. She felt exposed before him in a way she never had with prior lovers. Her small breasts felt inadequate to her suddenly. Would he even really be satisfied with her body? How many women had he been with that were more attractive than her?

And then, Eric smiled. It was a little cold, and very hungry, but even so, it reassured Victoria. She saw his want and her insecurities vanished. The most handsome man in her world wanted her. She stood quietly for a moment, and then moved forward, dropping to her knees. She pulled down his trunks and his cock sprang into the air with an eagerness that made her giggle. It was perfect. Size and shape weren't important. It was his, her brother's, and was forbidden, and she had always wanted it, ever since she had been old enough to think of him as handsome. She licked her lips.

"You're such a little slut," he growled. She should have been insulted. It was a disparaging term and had anyone else said it, she would have been. But she knew, hearing it from Eric, that it was his barely controlled frustration, and she knew how to fix it. She could be a good older sister, still.

"Your slut," Victoria corrected him with a smile before taking his cock inside her mouth.

"Oh god, Victoria," Eric said, before trailing off into a low moan. Victoria was glad that he stopped talking. If he had asked her to stop then she would have. She would do anything for him if he just asked her. Was that the problem? Had they forgotten how to rely on one another? How to simply ask for what they needed?

Victoria gave of herself. Before the Resort, she had never really been aroused by going down on men. But now, she realized as she pleasured him for the second time with her mouth, she was even more aroused than the first. He was her little brother and he belonged to her and she most definitely belonged to him. She embraced her feelings, swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock and playing gently with his balls with one hand.

He was forcing himself inside of her mouth, and then deeper. She felt his frustration and anger at her. He was right, she knew. She abandoned him. But if it was possible, she would return to him now. She would take his pain and his suffering and his loneliness. She would suffer any punishment. She would have him back and this time she would give him everything, even if she died.

Eric's cock hit the back of her throat and she felt herself gag. It was no longer a blowjob. Eric fucked his sisters mouth now, roughly and without any regard for her. She felt his hands tighten in her hair, and pull and push her ruthlessly. Still, she did not resist, but merely steadied herself on his thighs, doing everything she could not to choke or pass out.

Victoria felt the tears flowing down her cheeks and was even more confused than before. She was being roughly used by her own little brother. She heard his harsh breathing even as he bruised her lips. But her tears were not only of pain. They were of joy. He was using her. Not some other girl. Her. He was coming home, and if this was the price, then she gladly paid it. He stopped suddenly, groaning and she looked up at him, eyes wide and longing. He met her gaze and his own softened. He pulled out of her mouth completely. Victoria coughed and choked.

"I...I need more," Eric said, growling. He did not say anything else. He did not need to. Victoria stood. She met his eyes even as she slid her bikini bottoms off. She lay on her back and posed for him briefly on one side, almost playfully before spreading her legs. She was completely submitting to him, in a way that she had done for no other man. She felt a surprising guilt at having been with any man before him. Hadn't she fantasized about this moment many times and imagined his face in the place of others who did not truly arouse her?

Eric got down and pushed her legs apart quickly but not roughly. Victoria was surprised to feel his hands trembling, realizing that he was on the very edge of control. He wanted to be fierce but was afraid to hurt her. He still loved her. She knew it, just as she knew that she could not deny her brother anything.

Eric pushed himself inside of her, with a smooth force that would not be resisted. Victoria swore and arched her back, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation of being filled, at last, by the right man.

For his part, Eric had lost the last bit of control he had. He started slowly, moving with deliberate care but within a minute he was moving fast, and then another minute he was slamming into her. Victoria felt her whole body shake with each impact, and before long she was simply clinging to him for dear life. It was not all submission however. She knew that if he tried to pull out she would try to keep him inside of her with all of her strength. It was not a planned thought, simply the true intensity of her own primal desire.

"Breed me," she said under her breath, surprising even herself.

Eric had no words, but responded with a deep groan. Victoria realized that he was closer than she had thought. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her feet locked behind his thighs. She loved him and she couldn't bring herself to say it, not yet, but she showed him.

"Don't stop, baby...don't stop. Just keep fucking me..."

Even while saying it she was in pain. The force of his love after going so long without sex was overwhelming. When mixed with the pleasure and love she felt, it was almost too intense, and she felt herself slipping away from consciousness briefly. But then he sped up and she knew he was close. She suddenly realized, with absolute clarity, what they were doing. The depth of the sin and wrongness involved.

Victoria knew then that she no longer cared.

Eric let out a moan, the most erotic sound that Victoria had ever heard, and then thrust himself as deeply as he could go before she felt him swell and spasm inside of her. That was it. The final line had been crossed. She dug her nails into his back and her heels into his thighs, holding him in place. There was no going back. She came with him, arching her back again, whole body going rigid with pleasure. This time she truly did black out for a moment.

When she came to only seconds had passed she felt herself in Eric's arms. She had gone limp, and aftershocks shook her body. Her brother was saying something. His beautiful eyes were full of concern.

"Are you alright? Victoria? Say something?"

She laughed, delightedly.

"I feel amazing."

"I was too rough," he said. "And I...I didn't even ask you. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry and..."

"Shut up," Victoria said, and again there was no anger in her voice, and she laughed afterwards. "That was amazing. You're amazing. I've never been fucked like that before. I've never wanted or needed anything like that in my life. You're the man I wanted."

Eric was relieved, but still worried.

"I basically...I never asked or checked if you even consented, Victoria. I...I can't believe I did that to you..."

Victoria, surprisingly, just smiled wider.

"Eric, I'm not sure its possible for you to rape me, because I'm not sure I'd ever say no to you. You're the man of my dreams. I'm sorry that I fucked everything up for us. I'm sorry that I left."