The Resort Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica moved to get up but she froze, and Marcus raised a concerned eyebrow.

"D-do you want me to go all the way tonight? I mean...um...I...I guess I don't know what to do but I'll do whatever. I mean anything...I...I don't mean anything but um..." Jessica couldn't believe how immature she sounded to her own ears. It was pathetic! There is no way that a man like Marcus would tolerate that in his lover and that was what Jessica so desperately wanted to be.

Marcus, however, just smiled gently, and then he pushed her hair back behind her ear. She bit her lip and squirmed in place. Why had that turned her on so much? Had he always been able to make her so...so slutty with the simplest gestures?

"Take a deep breath and relax, okay? You're...you're really precious to me, Jess. You have to know that, right?"

Jessica could only nod, not speak.

"Good," Marcus said. "Whatever else happens or whatever we do, or don't do, I want you to remember that at the end of this trip I'm still going to love you and...and I'm going to want to protect you. You're safe with me. Forever. Now, um...I think I do want to do some more...fun stuff, if you want. Don't answer me yet, though. Go shower off and get ready for bed. You might want to dress up but um...I don't want you to."

"B-but I brought...um...things to dress in...for bed..." Jessica was so shy she couldn't bring herself to use the word lingerie, but as nervous as she was, she was somehow desperate for Marcus to see her in it.

"Good. But this is going to be a little different. We...we won't be going all the way tonight, okay? Whatever we do, that's off the table. So...save your cute lingerie for later."

"All right. I...I guess I'll shower then...and um...maybe...maybe not tonight, but maybe tomorrow we could...shower together?" Now Jessica had shocked herself. That was one of her deepest and most hidden fantasies. Marcus, sneaking into the shower with her playfully, feeling her up, getting her turned on. They wouldn't ever fuck in the shower in these visions but...they'd do plenty after they got out and were both clean and very aroused.

"I think that sounds amazing. Take your time, okay?" Marcus said, nodding. He was happy with how things went. He knew that they could do a little more tonight, he felt deeply that she was ready, but he needed time to recover himself. He was determined not to rush her into going "all the way" with him, even if that was what she wanted, too.

Jessica went in and closed the door, then she thought better of it and left it cracked. Then...after a further moment of indecision she smiled to herself secretly and nudged it so it swung wide open on well-oiled hinges. She would see if he had the will to avoid looking.

She stripped off her dress, now soiled by what they had done. She smiled as she saw the stains. Even if they would be difficult to wash out, the memory of what had created them would be special. It was really the first time she had actually gotten him off, and she was both proud of it and it filled her with a sense of longing. She wanted him to cum over and over for her, to her, in her, and on her. She felt something come undone inside of her, and it was like a hundred repressed fantasies rushed through her mind, playing in fast forward. She waited for the water to heat and then got in, letting it splash all over her body.

Jessica, like a lot of people, did not think of herself as particularly attractive. Even when she accepted that some people, including her brother, found her to be hot, she still managed to compartmentalize it. She looked like her mother, and her mother was drop dead gorgeous. She had friends who drooled over Melinda, almost to an embarrassing degree. Guys and girls, both. But even so, Jessica felt plain when she looked in the mirror, and it had always been that way. Now, things were changing in her mind. She found herself wishing she understood a few things better, like makeup, but she could learn those things. She had noticed over the past few years that Marcus had changed. Not just in terms of finishing his growth or working out, but also how he dressed spoke of his maturity. He knew what clothes and colors looked good on him. He had a few suits and ties, and he wore them almost casually, giving an image of confidence beyond his years. He wore understated colognes that cost a bit more than what you'd get in a department store, but the scent mixed so perfectly with his body that it made her dizzy when he walked by her in the hall. That was what she wanted to do for him. She accepted that he loved her body, but she wanted him to want her to be on his arm, as a woman. As a companion. Hell, even just as arm-candy sometimes, just so long as she was with him.

Jessica imagined Marcus watching her and had a sudden urge to spin around. The glass of the shower door was very clear, and did not fog at all. If he looked, he really could see everything. She resisted her urge to turn, and instead smiled a wicked little secret smile. If he was watching then she would give him a teasing little show. If he wasn't, then it would be good practice for enticing him later.

Initially, Marcus had been too busy to notice the show. First he placed an order with room service. He was going to go light but then he decided to get a full-on romantic meal. He and Jessica could just talk over it and flirt and then he'd see if she was ready for more fun. He got them each steak, with a nice salad and then on a whim, ordered some champagne for both of them. Not a lot, just a small bottle, but enough to make Jessica feel like this was a romantic occasion. He also ordered a few more bottles of water. He worried that his sister had been dehydrated during the day. She didn't drink enough. That would also show her how much he still cared and wanted to protect her. Everything about this trip needed to be as good as he could make it. He wanted Jessica's first time to be special. He also asked for fresh sheets to be brought up, knowing that it was a very common thing to ask the staff here, and hung up.

After that, Marcus had been good, in the beginning. He hadn't ever really been a peeping tom. He had, admittedly, snuck peeks at his own mother even before their first visit to the resort, but that had been immature and he knew it had been wrong. But he had never, ever, under any circumstances, looked at his little sister inappropriately. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He'd never attempted to spy on her or catch her unawares, but when she dressed a certain way, it had been impossible for him not to notice her body. Now, though, he clearly saw the bathroom door was wide open. He got up, intending to close it, but then when he reached it, his wristband vibrated and he wondered if she had left the door open on purpose. Had she wanted her older brother to watch her? He arrived at the perfect time.

Just as Marcus was deciding what to do, or not to do, at the doorway, Jessica was smiling to herself. What would he want to see, she wondered, if he was standing there? She knew a little bit, obviously, from watching porn, but she also knew that a lot of that was more vulgar than he wanted. She started simply, swaying her hips side to side and just enjoying the water flowing over her. She turned and let it cascade down her back, stretching just a bit to show off her breasts, then she turned again and let it flow over her chest. She took some of the body wash they had here, which had an intoxicating scent of myrrh and sandalwood, and put it on a loofa, making sure it was very, very lathered, then she spread the lather all over herself. She started on her chest, of course, knowing that Marcus loved her tits, then went down to her belly and stopped short of her pussy before spreading it over her back, stretching again to thrust her chest out, before bending low and washing each leg. She felt astonished at her bravery. She knew that had he been watching, he would have seen her thrusting her ass out, very exposed, and looking ready to be mounted. As she stood up, she very gently washed her mound. Despite this being something that was common for her, thinking about Marcus observing her little show made her moan very real. She wondered if she could get him to watch her do other activities like this, just special little shows for her brother. But then, the show was over and she rinsed, letting the water clean her of all the lather, leaving only her gorgeous wet body behind.

Marcus watched almost the entire display, and without even thinking about it, began to stroke himself. He went slowly enough that by the time she was rinsing, he was still in no danger of cumming. It didn't matter that she was no longer "trying" to be sexy: She was still his dream woman, come to life. He managed to recover himself and left the doorway, understanding that even if it had been a show for him, she would want him to play the game as though he had been "peeking" on her. The false secrecy made it even better foreplay.

She heard Marcus shut the bathroom door as she was drying off, and was grateful when she heard the hotel room door open. The food must have arrived already. She heard various noises, and wondered what was going on, but then she realized that he must have called for fresh sheets as well, which she found thoughtful. When she got out she found Marcus dressed only in loose deep blue boxers, tented by a very large erection. While Jessica knew objectively that her brother's size was probably average or so, to her, for some reason, his cock seemed to be huge. The fact that she couldn't see it fired her imagination in new and surprising ways. After a moment of consideration, she realized that he had been watching her. She flushed and almost fell over. She had wanted that, very much, but...but she was sure that he had observed her wash herself and gotten very, very turned on. His cock did not know how to lie. She flushed all over, and it wasn't just from the heat.

Marcus smiled up at her, in her towel, looking fetching and innocent and so appealing. He again saw himself tossing her on the bed on her back, her giggling at being taken, and he knew that time would come.

"I'm going to get dressed. Do you mind, um, not looking?" Jessica said. She felt almost silly. Just a minute ago she had been absolutely trying to seduce him with her nude body, but now, she felt overwhelmed.

"Okay," Marcus said, and he knew with the instinct of a big brother that she needed privacy this time. He busied himself getting the food ready and placing it on the table and then popping the cork on the small bottle of champagne.

Jessica decided just to wear a long shirt, and no panties. They would just get in the way. When she turned around and saw Marcus pouring the champagne in two glasses, she frowned a bit.

"I'm just eighteen," Jessica said. Despite her own admissions, she didn't want to get Marcus in trouble, although she very much did want to try it.

"Drinking is legal at eighteen and older here. But that's not to pressure you. You can have nothing or just a sip if you want, okay? It's just that...tonight is special. Even if we don't do anything more."

Jessica smiled. She understood and agreed. Dinner was delicious and while they flirted and she did drink a bit of champagne, it was, in fact, just like old times. They joked and laughed and told stories of the past and of their present friends and in the end, Jessica found herself full and happy and more relaxed than she had been in a long time.

"We should do this again," Jessica said.

"Already planning our return trip?"

"No, I mean yes. I do love it here, but I mean just in general. We don't have to go on vacation to have a nice dinner with just the two of us. I'll cook for us. We can make it...make it a thing, maybe?"

"Like a date night?"

"Yeah! And we can watch movies or do nothing. There doesn't have to be any pressure. Just...the important thing is that it's the two of us, together, talking, and enjoying one another."

"I'd really like that, Jessica. I'd kind of like to enjoy you right now."

"Oh? And how would you like to do that, exactly?" Jessica was glad she had at least had a bit of champagne. It removed some of her final inhibitions. She was always open to her brother, but now, even her shyness wouldn't get in the way.

"Come here," Marcus said, and Jessica swallowed. It wasn't a request, but a command. Unlike times in her life where Marcus had played the role of a bossy big brother, this statement was full of confidence. She got up and walked over to him. He stood as well. "Hold your hands up for me, beautiful." Jessica did not question the statement, just did as she was asked. Slowly and with great care Marcus stripped the shirt from her. She was pleased by both his expression and his slight involuntary gasp as he saw her.

Marcus wasn't surprised at how beautiful his little sister was. He'd known that for a very long time. But he had never had the opportunity to really look at her, and he took every inch of her in. He could see their mother in her, it was true, but now for the first time, he could see every way in which Jessica was unique.

Jessica's eyes were the same brilliant blue as her mother's, and while her skin was a slightly darker shade than Melinda's, it glowed with her youthful energy. Her hair was shoulder length, and had a slight waviness to it, but it was otherwise black and glossy like their mother's. Her general body shape was athletic, and the slightest amount of definition could be seen on her arms and legs and abdomen, a testament to her years of swimming. Her legs in particular were muscular and her thighs were always admired by men twice her age. She had a slight hourglass, and she was clearly still growing into it. Her breasts fit her frame, and Marcus loved the sight of them and the way they turned up slightly, her nipples puckered and hard in the cold room air. Jessica let her hands fall to her sides but otherwise stood very still and allowed her sibling to devour her with his gaze.

Marcus said nothing when he was done, but took her hand and led her to the bed. Would this be when he finally made love to her? No, it was too soon. She knew it, but she still hoped, even though she was not prepared for that. Instead he guided her with his hands, pushing her on her back, laying her out so she was comfortable. She smiled as he arranged her body, just so, positioning her legs so that she was open and exposed to him. She closed her eyes, no longer able to bear the intensity of his focus.

Marcus climbed on the bed. He loved that Jessica had closed her eyes. He might have to blindfold her later, but for now, this would do. He slowly and sensually kissed his sister on the lips, drawing it out, squeezing her breast as his tongue danced with hers. When he was through tasting her there, he moved to her neck, and then to her chest. She gasped as he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked briefly on it before continuing down to her belly, her navel, and then her...

"Marcus!" Jessica said, not quite a shout. She was simply shocked. Her eyes shot open and she stared down into her brother's eyes that were full of mischief.

"Mmmhmmm? Do you want me to stop?" The smug tone of his voice let her know that he knew that she needed him to continue. How rude!

"Please! Please...keep going..."

"If...if I'm doing anything for you that doesn't feel good, or that could feel better if I adjusted, will you tell me? Every person is different, and I really want to pleasure you tonight."

"Yes...yes of course I'll tell you! Now...please keep going!"

Marcus smiled and Jessica forced herself to relax and close her eyes again. When she felt his lips...down there...it was almost too much. He did not kiss her pussy, not at first, but instead ran his tongue near but not on her tingling clit. He went down and to the side, kissing and nipping first the inside of one thigh and then the other. He clearly loved what he was tasting, because before she knew what was happening, he dove into her most sacred place.

Marcus then began a slow, deliberate process of arousing Jessica but not quite bringing her over the edge. He had learned this through experience with his mother. And while Jessica moved his head occasionally with her hands and he learned how she was different, in one way they were the same. They both could be driven wild by careful and patient attention. He could use his tongue, dive deep inside of her, suck her petite lips into his mouth, and lick and rub her clit with his free hand while his other arm was wrapped around her shivering thigh. He did this over and over, went through a hidden pattern, varied from one spot to another, thumbed her clit then left it alone, and he did all of it until his sister was a quivering mess.

Jessica had lost the ability to speak, only capable of making small squeals and chirps that embarrassed her terribly. Her shame didn't matter, however, as she was beyond it. She had never been this needy, nor had she ever experienced Marcus behaving so...so cruelly. Yes, that was what it was! He was making her feel so good but he wouldn't let her...wouldn't let her cum! He was so skilled at this game, far beyond what a young man of his age should be. Their mother had taught him well, and she must be similar enough to Jessica's own wants. He brought her close to the edge again and again, tongue darting inside of her, around her most sensitive spot, then he would pay attention to her clit, making her almost scream, but then he would stop again and let her come down. No matter how hard she tried to pull his head closer or how she wrapped her thighs around him he would not hold still long enough for her to cum. And the worst part, the very worst, was that she couldn't even tell him any of this. She was so needy and desperate and he knew it. He knew how to handle her and...oh god then he went farther, attacking her clit with his tongue, it was too much, far too much and...

"Marcusssss!"

Jessica had screamed in the hotel room, astonished at how loud she had been. She was so lost in the aftershocks that convulsed her small body that she never even noticed her wristband buzzing, or that Marcus was no longer between her legs. She barely opened her eyes, just enough to see her brother smiling down at her. She felt safe, more loved than she had ever been, and only intending to close her eyes for a moment, passed completely out.


Marcus was hard, so hard he was dripping, but unexpectedly he was not at all frustrated. The truth was he was more turned on than he had ever been, and he felt a bit guilty about it. He knew that his mother was an astonishing beautiful and loving woman, and he had experienced every pleasure her body could offer. He often found himself in wonder of his luck at having a first lover as experienced and kind as she was. But now...looking down at his own little sister, he was almost driven beyond control. Almost.

Because, as bad as his lust was, the sight of his sister, laying on her back, asleep and oblivious to the world, was enough to fill him with a love and protectiveness that he had never experienced before. She moaned slightly in her sleep and her head tilted to the side, her breasts shifting slightly. The movement again drove him to want to take her, to suck on her nipples again, to toss her limp thighs apart and penetrate her deeply, but he knew that he wouldn't, not now. He would never betray his sister's trust. Even if she rejected him and changed her mind and did not want him any more, he knew that he would die for her. It was a startling weight of responsibility. She made another noise and turned over on her side, and to his amusement she began to drool just a bit. How could she look so beautiful and sexy even while she was doing that? He did not know, but he did know that now he was lucky two times over.

1...678910...15