The Resort Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Victoria said. "Me too. But it's over now. We're going to be good and give them a show and...I guess just enjoy the rest of the week together."

Eric closed his eyes and smiled.

"Yeah. That sounds great. But for now, I need a nap."

"Not yet, mister. We're not done talking."

"What? I thought we settled everything on the beach."

"The beach," Victoria said, "was amazing, and I will never forget it. I love you so much. But, for that reason, we need to establish some ground rules."

"Ground rules? Wait, are we negotiating something here?"

"No. I just want it to be clear that we're exclusive."

"Oh my god, Victoria, I..."

"I know what you're going to say and I believe you. I just need to say it and hear you say it back, okay?"

Eric sighed. This was so like her. Then again, he'd be lying if he said that he didn't find her possessiveness arousing. Seeing her eyes flash when she'd 'caught' Jessica hitting on him had turned him on more than he'd like to admit.

"I've always been yours, Victoria. I don't need or want other women, just you," he said.

"I belong to you completely. I'm not interested in nor will I date or fuck or even flirt with another man. If I do something that upsets you I want you to come and tell me so that I can make it right. I never want there to be any doubt that you are the first thing in my life."

"I feel the same way," Eric said.

"I'm glad, because you will absolutely not date any other women. You belong to me now and me alone. I know you've had a lot of freedom and this might seem oppressive, but I am never going to share you with another girl. I'm not made for that."

Eric smiled.

"Yeah, I get that, too. Don't worry. I don't think I could handle another girl besides you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. You're my favorite needy, crazy, gorgeous, brilliant, and wonderful big sister, and that's all I want. That was all I meant."

"Needy? How am I needy?"

"You know it's very telling that you argued about needy but not crazy. I'm glad you've finally accepted that part of your personality."

"Oh my fucking god, you are so...so annoying," Victoria said, but then she laughed and hit him on the arm. Eric smiled charmingly back. He could always melt her heart so easily.

"Thank you," Eric said, closing his eyes again.

"Nope. Don't fall asleep yet, we still have things to do."

"Oh my god, can't a guy have a nap?"

"Normally, I'd say yes, but I don't want our hosts to worry about us. And, if I'm honest, I am feeling a bit needy right now."

Eric let one eye open. Slightly.

"Needy for what exactly."

"You know what, you can just lay there. You'll find out."

Victoria smiled at him again as he closed his eyes. He trusted her, the same as she trusted him. The old connection had never broken as she had feared, only frayed. She started to gently pull his shorts down, and he lifted his hips to help her. As she undressed him, she saw his cock begin to stiffen. He knew what was coming and he was already excited. She watched him and took a deep breath, then removed her bikini top and bottom. Finally, she had some real alone time with Eric. It didn't matter that they were being recorded. Oddly, she found that she was not only at peace with what she was about to do, but was strangely proud of it. No, that wasn't right. She was proud of him, both for the man he had become and because he was hers. He had given himself to her, had practically pursued her this week, even as she had resisted her wants and needs. She was so lucky to have him in her life much less as a lover.

"Everything all right?" Eric said, voice a little hoarse. He hadn't opened his eyes yet but he was obviously getting impatient.

"I'm just enjoying the view, baby. Nothing to worry about."

"Well, everything you see is yours if you want it."

"I do want it. I want it so fucking much." Victoria straddled her brother and ran her already dripping slit up his shaft. Eric moaned loudly, and while she wanted to stay quiet, she couldn't help but moan back and speed up.

"This is what you do to me, baby, " Victoria said as Eric finally opened his eyes and let his hands roam over her hips and sides and small breasts. "You make me fucking feral. You put me into heat for you."

"Fuck, Victoria, please...please just...let me in..."

Oh my god, Victoria thought, he's begging for my pussy. How cute! She would never say that out loud though, as he might be a little embarrassed or upset, but it was true. He was taller than her, as masculine as any man she'd ever met, in incredible shape, and handsome, but he was still her little brother, and she still thought he was cute. She supposed that would never change. And, of course, she could never refuse Eric what he so desperately wanted. She positioned herself over him, took his cock in one slender hand that seemed tiny in comparison, and directed him inside of her as she slowly slid onto him. She moaned as he filled her up with excruciating slowness.

"D---do you like it?" Eric asked, breathlessly looking up at her.

"I love it, baby. I loved it on the beach and I love it here. Being on top is my favorite position, and being on top of you is my favorite place to be, now."

Victoria saw the adoration in his eyes and felt a twinge of guilt. Not like before. This was more about denying what she wanted, and denying her lovely man what he deserved. She couldn't do that any more. She rode him, not hard, but slowly at first. He groaned and arched his back and grabbed her hips but he did not try to speed her up. Eric remained relatively passive, letting his big sister do all the work, and Victoria loved every second of it.

"God, please...please don't stop. I can't believe...I can't believe I'm already so close after..."

"That's it, baby, don't hold back. Don't ever hold back..."

"But you haven't cum, yet, and..."

"Eric, I'm going to cum plenty with you. You like eating pussy, don't you?

"Y---yes."

Victoria smirked down at him and sped up. He moaned again.

"Well I'm going to want you to eat me so much. And I'm going to ride your handsome face, too. And...fuck...I'm going to cum on your cock again, probably. But I don't really care if I do. As long as my little brother fills me with his cum, I'll be happy."

That was it, the point of no return. Eric couldn't believe the wonderful, forbidden things his sister was saying to him even as she rode his cock. This was beyond even his fantasies. He groaned again, and his whole body stiffened as he filled his sister again that day. As he pulsed inside her he was only dimly aware of Victoria arching her back and tensing up, cumming with him.

"That was..." Eric said breathlessly.

"...perfect," Victoria finished for him.

Then she leaned over him and kissed him sweetly, and it truly was.


"I'm going to miss this. Being here with you, and not having to hide it."

They had been unable to keep their hands off of each other for much of the night and this morning, sometimes fast and fierce and other times slow and tender. Marcus had been pleasantly surprised to find Jessica's libido meshed well with his own. She was very eager and willing, and had even woken him in the middle of the night, begging to ride him. Even discovering this new sexy side of her, he could not help but find her cute. He had no one else on his mind. By the time they left their hotel room, it was nearly noon. Now, after lunch, mini golf, seeing a movie at the small local cinema, and a quick swim, they were strolling down the beach. He was in trunks and a t-shirt. Jessica was in a different bikini. This one was even smaller and more daring. It was yellow and the fabric of the top just covered the nipples of her full breasts and not much more. The bottoms were a little better, but they clung to her ass and pussy and left little to the imagination. While she had no problems exposing herself like this for Marcus, she did wear a short wrap around skirt to make herself feel a bit more modest. She had been a virgin less than twenty-four hours ago, after all, and she was taking a lot of first steps.

"Yeah. I feel the same way. But there's kind of a lot of fun in having to hide it, too. And Mom's not going to complain about me sleeping in your bed all the time."

"This...is going to take some getting used to. Think about how weird it would be to have Mom walk in on us naked, or worse, having sex."

Jessica just giggled, and then made fake sad eyes at her brother.

"Don't worry, big brother, I'd never want you to feel embarrassed for being seen with me! After you're done fucking me you can just send me back to my room with a spank on my ass. You don't have to cuddle me or even say nice things to me if you don't want to..."

"Oh my god, you're such a fucking brat," Marcus said, before putting his arm around her waist and pulling her close. She giggled but she didn't resist. They walked side by side in very comfortable silence. The sun was going to set soon. They would find a nice place to eat, and then spend a lot of the night the same way they had spent their morning.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Marcus asked. He was tired, but he was still having fun.

"I still have lingerie to wear for you, you know. Maybe I can do that tonight? I could be your little pleasure doll."

"Are you up for that? I mean...that sounds amazing but...um...I don't want to wear you out too much."

Jessica laughed.

"Oh, I think I might be in better shape than you. I still swim competitively, remember? I think I've got a lot of energy left."

"Okay, but don't push yourself."

"I never want to worry you but...I've always loved how protective you are of me. I don't think there ever could be a man who cares about me as much as you do," Jessica said. "It makes me want to do nice things for you."

"Things like what?" Marcus said, smirking at her.

"Things like this," Jessica said, before moving in front of her brother quickly and kissing him on the lips. When she was done she kissed his neck, then his chest, and stomach, and went down on her knees in front of him. He was already getting hard for her, and while he was blushing as she pulled his trunks down, he didn't try to stop her.

"You don't have to...oh fuck that feels good..."

Jessica was nervous. She'd never done this with any boy, and last night she was too focused on just consummating over and over with her new lover, but now, she wanted to show Marcus how much she appreciated him, and she felt brave enough to do this on the beach, the same way she'd seen other girls do earlier in the week. She took him in her mouth swiftly, even as he was speaking, and started moving back and forth, applying suction, stopping and releasing him only to lick him from the bottom of his shaft to his tip. She was slow and languid at first, giving him time to get as hard as he needed to be. Then, she looked him in the eyes as she took him as far as she could. She gagged, but just a little bit. She'd have to wait and teach herself to take him into her throat. Maybe he would help her with that. Marcus groaned as she let her tongue taste him all over. He was salty from the water but she could detect his own manly flavor underneath it. It wasn't until he put his hands in her hair that she really let herself go.

Marcus could have gripped her head and just used her mouth. He was strong enough to do it and while Jessica wouldn't have stopped him she would not have found it pleasant. She wanted to do things like that with him, eventually, but now she would find it scary. He did not do that, however. Instead he caressed her hair with such love as she bobbed forward and back on his cock.

"You're so beautiful, Jessica. You have no idea. And your body is perfect. I swear you just get hotter every day..."

Hearing these words spurred Jessica on. She loved it when Marcus praised her, and it was almost dangerous what she might do just to hear him tell her she was beautiful or smart or anything really. She longed for the day she graduated college when she knew he would say that he was proud of her, and really mean it. Hearing him say such things now made her relentless. She was not skilled at pleasuring him with her mouth, it was true, but she was enthusiastic. She moved faster, sucked harder, and used her tongue all over his tip. She even started playing with his balls with her free hand while she steadied herself with the other on his thigh. Marcus groaned and with little warning spurt after spurt of his hot cum filled her mouth, painting her tongue. There was too much of it for her and a little hit the back of her throat, making her release him, coughing slightly. However, he was not done and he kept cumming, hitting her in the face and mouth and over one closed eyelid.

"W---wow," was all Marcus could say, panting.

"Was I good?" Jessica said, looking up at him, her one open eye wide.

"Yes. You were so good for me. Come on and let me clean you up a little."

Marcus pulled his pants back up and led her into the warm water where she closed her eyes and he gently washed his cum off of her. She smiled under his care, and he realized that she had probably gotten off to a great degree just from making him happy. After he cleaned her, he kissed her and he led her back ashore.

"I never imagined I'd be so lucky as to end up dating a girl like you. You're everything I ever wanted, and you've been by my side for my entire life," Marcus said.

"I feel like...like you're finally seeing me like I've seen you all these years," Jessica admitted. "It's so wonderful to really and truly be yours, and to have you be mine. I know it can't always be like this...like a perfect escape, but let's promise to try and keep this spark going as long as we can..."

"...and restart it if it ever goes out," Marcus said, completing her thought. They kissed, then, and for one, perfect moment, everything was as it should be.

"Man," Eric said, putting his seat slightly back. "I cannot wait to get home." He closed his eyes but smiled slightly. He knew she would rise to his bait.

"Excuse me? Are you really that eager to ditch me?" Victoria said. He couldn't see her face beside him but he knew that she would have a gorgeous flair of color on her cheeks.

"No. I mean, this whole week has been great and all, but it's been exhausting too. Don't you want to sleep in your bed and get some rest?"

"Oh my god. We had...so much happen this week! I can't believe you're just dismissing it as tiring. Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

"Yeah. You're hot when you're angry," Eric said, and he couldn't suppress a chuckle. There was no way he was going to pass up this opportunity to get on Victoria's nerves, even if it's just a little bit. Usually this was the part where she'd realize that he was basically just trolling her, and laugh, and maybe hit his arm. But she huffed and he opened his eyes, ready to apologize. It wasn't worth ending this trip on a bad note. It had been the best vacation he'd ever had, after all.

"I want you to listen very carefully, mister. Because this is what's going to happen tonight," Victoria said.

Eric stopped smirking and stayed quiet. He knew better to interrupt his sister when she was angry. She went on.

"You are not catching your flight home. I know for a fact that you still have time off work next week, because you told me. You are going to come home with me to my apartment which is far too fucking big for one person anyway. You're going to stay with me in the city for the whole week. I'm going to take you places to eat and drink and we're going to have a lot of fucking fun. And some days we might not go out at all but just order in and fuck like rabbits. And maybe, if you're not tired of your older sister's tight little pussy by then, you'll start thinking about doing the smart thing and moving in with me. Or we can move somewhere else. I don't care. As long as we're together."

Eric blinked. Victoria was still pretty worked up, but now he knew that it wasn't just with anger.

"Yeah, let's do that," was all he could say.


The trip was going to be short. The chartered flights off of the island of Carrados tended to be in small, fast private planes. There were only about twenty people on this flight, and while there was a flight attendant the trip was pretty free-form. There was even a small self-serve mini snack bar.

"Oh my god, they're fighting already," Marcus said softly, nudging Jessica from her book and gesturing across the plane to Victoria and Eric, talking heatedly. She looked over and smiled up at her brother.

"They might be fighting," she said, "but they're not actually angry."

"How can you tell? They sure seem that way."

"Go walk by them and get a snack from up front, and then come back and tell me what they're doing. Pay attention to their hands."

"All right, what do you want?"

"Anything chocolate please. And thank you."

Marcus was only gone for a minute and Jessica marveled at how much their relationship had changed while still remaining, essentially, the same. She felt like she was returning from a honeymoon with her beloved new husband, but she already knew him better than she knew anyone else in her life.

"Here you go," Marcus said, handing over her favorite brand of dark chocolate bar. She smiled.

"And what were they doing?"

"They were sort of sniping and rolling their eyes at each other..."

"But their hands?"

"They were basically holding hands or touching each other the whole time. I didn't notice at first but it's pretty clear that they're going to be all over each other as soon as they're in a private place."

Jessica smiled.

"See?"

"I really do have the prettiest, smartest girlfriend in the world," Marcus said, before kissing her forehead and sitting down beside her. He closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.

Jessica, however, sat very still and felt herself flush all over her body.

He called me his girlfriend, she thought to herself, and then smiled very happily.


CelebRumors.corp Gossip Blog, May 21st, 20xx

by Victoria Evans

Welcome readers, new and old, to the latest update to the CelebRumors Blog!

I'm afraid I don't have much that's exciting to report. I just got back from an amazing vacation with sun, sand, and family, and while I didn't happen to find anything juicy while I was there, I'm rested and refreshed and ready to get back to work.

So, be ready in the upcoming weeks for an exposé on how the known sexual predator Brett Merovengi managed to work as a B-movie director in Hollywood untouched for decades. We're not just talking about the people who ignored him, but those who both protected and enabled him to promote their own careers. There's a lot more to this story than the mainstream media wants you to find out about.

Also, be sure to stop back next week for my exclusive interview with Isa De Heer, CEO and owner of the Noble Media Group. We'll go over the current challenges of the digital market, what opportunities their new satellite network offers in terms of internet access to people in the most remote locations, and even get the scoop on all of their upcoming movies for next year!


4 Years Later

"Big day," Eric said needlessly, watching his sister finish getting ready. Victoria shot him a sidelong glance. She knew he was impatient for her to be done, but he wasn't showing it. He was instead bemused by her care.

Unless she was trying to charm someone or look professional, Victoria never cared too much for makeup or clothes. Just enough to be professional and respectful for the job, but no more. At home and even with Eric, she prioritized her comfort over vamping for him. Most of the time. Today, though, she wanted to look good, for several reasons.