The Resort - Day 05 Pt. 02

Story Info
Swingers fifth day at a no-holds barred resort continues.
13.5k words
4.9
8.5k
10

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
83 Followers

The Cumslut Contest.

"Oohh... I gotta fukkin cum," groans one of the local staff lads, causing the camera to pan to a close-up of Aleesia's cum- streaked face. The rest of us voyeurs look to the big screen that affords a better close-up.

Aleesia is struggling with her own pleasure but has the presence of mind to look at the camera and wink cheekily as the cock is pulled from her lips and held to her outstretched tongue. Two fast strokes and a pause later and the first big creamy jet gushes forth. It catches her top lip and leaves a thick rope before more pulsing gushes paint her tongue white, spilling off as she holds her pose for the close-up, whilst 6 more enhanced gushes are spurted into her mouth. Closing her lips, she swallows theatrically with relish as the guy steps shakily away. The crowd cheers as she flashes a smile.

The scorecard in the corner of the screen tallies another point for Aleesia.

To recap how we got to this...

This was the first challenge the President had set for 4 of the most active ladies at the resort. He had chosen them from the reports of other guests and what he and his wife, the self-styled 'Queen' had seen. First, there had been a few drinks served, to loosen inhibitions (if anyone had any left). No doubt these had herbal infusions, designed to increase libido, enhance sensitivity in erogenous zones, upgrade orgasm strength, and in the case of men, set their productivity into overdrive so they shoot copiously and recover swiftly. Nobody got to choose their cocktail, these were assigned to the guests, handed round to the recipients on trays by naked waitresses. Everyone took them on trust, not knowing what was in them.

The four selected ladies were introduced. You and Aleesia were known choices, no surprise to anyone. Angela was the third, much older and experienced, who you had bet days before. The third choice surprises all. Marie-Claire, who you know was much less the slut when you'd encountered her before, though you remember her sexual fire being lit that day. Apparently, she'd been very, very busy since and made a significant impression.

Four of the staff girls are brought forth for your first challenge. They are naked. Each has their hair cut short, or tied into plats. Their young lithe bodies sway as they approach.

They lie on four mats laid out in a line, with space between them. The Queen takes her role of MC. "Ladies, these 4 are the best pussy lickers I know. They are skilled and enthusiastic. They love to make female guests cum. Your first challenge is all about keeping your focus and your skills to the fore, whilst enjoying your own bodies. Contestants, please be seated - on the tongue of your choice."

"Question." You put up your hand. The Queen looks at you, eyebrow raised. "Are they lesbian or bi?"

"They're not here for men to fuck," the Queen replies. "Their job is to lick you."

"We've just been filled with sperm by a couple of men, see?" Aleesia butts in, peeling down her knickers, bending towards the audience as she steps out of them.

'Show off' you think, as you untie your g string so it falls off saving you from struggling to get them over your boots. "Actually, I fucked her husband last... I was already pretty full of cum when I caused him to explode. He came so much for me he pulled out and finished his spunking all over my cuntlips and arsehole!"

The President nods appreciatively. "Of course a good slut should have been busy this morning, just to whet her appetite. Come here, let me see." You and Aleesia step over to him, seated in his throne-like chair. He reaches both hands out and beckons. You both close in to allow him to feel. He strokes a finger through both your labia, swirls your bumhole, and strokes back, then casually inspects his digits.

"Want to check with your cock?" You whisper to him, knowing his penchant for a creamy, open hole to ease the passage of his huge cock.

"Can we get on to the first challenge?" The Queen asks.

The President sees his wife is impatient. "Pick a girl and give her your creamy holes to taste. I don't care what their preferences are. All my girls have demonstrated their aptitude to fuck guests of both genders."

You return to the performance space. Angela and Marie-Claire are already climbing onto their chosen reclining girl.

"Now, once our ladies have had a minute to adjust to their licking, I'll bring on the men. All are staff lads, so they've not cum today. All have been given enhancing infusions to make them cum quickly and copiously."

You pick a free girl and kneel over her head, facing her feet. "Fuck, you're a mess!" The girl gasps. You chuckle. The crowd catches the exchange and laughs.

"Your task in our first challenge, ladies, is to get the boys off - mouths, hands, and boobs only, no fucking in round one. We expect you to cum for our girls, but we want to see focus and thirst for getting sperm despite distraction. Points for each load claimed, points for cumming - the girls will signal their certainty of this if there's any doubt. Oh, and my husband and I have an arbitrary 6 points to share out for style and performance."

"How long have they got?" Geoff asks, from where we 4 partners have been positioned, in a VIP area to the side of the President and Queen's ornate thrones.

"Depends how many of our lads they get through. I'll call time when I see fit," the President decrees.

Marie-Claire takes a deep breath and looks at Lucien, her man. His beautiful cock is proudly erect, signaling his support. Angela lowers herself to her girl's face, smirking. "Enjoy my slutty cunt!" Aleesia declares out loud, grinding herself over her girl's face.

Not to be outdone, you crouch and reach down to spread your slippery labia. "I hope you're thirsty!" You call out, "See what I've got waiting for you!". Looking to the big screen as the camera pans in, picking up on your announcement of a slutty show. Your spread buttocks fill the screen, showing your creamy arsehole and sodden messy pink depths. Squeezing your internal muscles causes a big trickle of mine and Sanjeev's sperm to pour out into the cute mouth below, the girl resembles a chick in a nest being fed. "Drink the fukkin spunk of two men, honey... they're over there, watching you take their loads!"

Naturally, the crowd goes wild. The girl grabs your bum and pulls her face into contact, noisily lapping, sucking and gulping. It seems she's doubly eager to get male essence as well as a generous cunt to play with. "Oooh, you greedy bitch...!" You gasp as the girl feasts.

Naked tanned staff male members parade into the performance space, standing in groups of three, gathered round each kneeling competitor. The Queen bangs a small gong next to her seat.

Marie-Claire takes charge of her first swollen cock, stroking his shaft and fondling his balls as she swirls her tongue around the already leaking cock head, making its owner gasp.

Angela grins. "You're all gonna cum... that's a fact. Where do you cum? Well, surprise me!" immediately grasps two and takes a third into her mouth.

Aleesia, like Marie-Claire, chooses to employ all her attention on one at a time, thinking she'd be more successful dedicating herself to each. She opens wide and lowers her mouth over the cock she's holding, not closing her lips till it meets her fingers, then moving her hands to his hips, screws her face onto him, till her nose presses to his groin. He grunts as she gets him into her throat.

You reach for a cock on each side. And look at the man before you. "Fuck my mouth, you dirty bastard... use my face to get yourself off!" He grasps your head to guide you onto his cock.

All the attendees eagerly follow proceedings, none more so than us partners and the President and Queen. All four ladies are enthusiastically stroking and sucking, whilst beneath they're being pleasured by talented tongues.

"Uuugh!" One of Angela's lads is first to blow. The camera zooms in to screen the first spunking up close. The guy grasps her head and stays buried, unleashing his spurts deep in her throat.

At the same moment, another lad reaches his limit. The camera misses Aleesia bringing him off, only zooming in as her lad yanks free and unleashes his jets over her face. "Ooh fuck!" Aleesia gasps, shuddering as she orgasms herself on the girl beneath her. The warm splashes lacing her upturned face, causing her to succumb to the stimulation she's receiving.

"Get ready for my load, you French slut!" The next male gasp causes the camera to close in on Marie-Claire. She doesn't notice she's become the centre of attention as she's dedicated to her work. Yanking the lad from her mouth, she fondles his balls and strokes his throbbing fuck-muscle fast.

"Cum... cum!" She urges him.

"Ooohhh fuck...!" The lad roars. The petite girl opens wide and offers her tongue. The first rope coats it, before his flow becomes bigger yet, covering her lips and nose before she gets the measure of its force, milking his bursting jets into her mouth. At least half of the huge load has spilt down her before she closes her lips to drink deeply of the fresh make essence of lust.

You've yet to score, though the lad fucking your mouth is starting to groan louder. Just knowing a mouthful is imminent is enough to cause you to start to tremble with overwhelming lust. The girl beneath pushes two fingers deep into you, rubbing your G-spot and lavishing fast but firm licks on your swollen clit. You wrench your head from the lad's grasp, and groan "Pull my fucking nipples!" At those men filling your hand with cock. Your head tilts up as you start to surrender. You catch the gaze of the man stroking his saliva-soaked cock. "Fukkin cum on meeee... ooohhfuuukkk!" You yell.

The camera switches to you to share your huge orgasm. Your passionate, ecstatic expression fills the screen, then suddenly receives a series of white splashes as the lad finishes over you, gasping with the force of his orgasm as he spills his huge load in appreciation of your pleasure-wracked expression.

All of us partners are throbbing with excitement as people gasp or cheer at the exploits of our women. More than a few female guests are sucking cock themselves. Some ladies are being pleasured as they imagine themselves taking part.

Lucien is stoking firmly, watching Marie-Claire gasp for breath and then reaching for her second cock. Her gaze meets his for a moment, her cum-strewn face beaming to see his obvious excitement.

Angela isn't nearly so messy. Her first lad had cum in her mouth and throat, whereupon she'd expertly swallowed his oversized jets with ease. Wanking hard and fast on her remaining men, she pulls them both to her lips, lavishing broad licks across and around both cock heads.

Aleesia is finding these overfull lads easy prey.

You decide to up the ante of rudeness. You pull the next lad towards you, so he steps astride the girl currently slobbering wetly as your drenched cunt. "Fuck you're so hot!" He gasps, looking down at your sperm-laden face. You lean forwards and nuzzle your face over his shaft, plastering yourself more and covering his cock in his friend's spunk. He looks shocked for a moment but soon loses any qualms as you start stroking him with more lubrication. "Got a big load? Give it to me... there's a dirty boy!" You then turn your head and start sucking the guy to the side of our, whilst wanking the guy before you with a fast, slippery pace designed to empty his balls in a moment.

There's another groan of a man reaching orgasm off to one side or another, but you don't pay any notice, determined as you are on the job at hand. "Oh you're a fucking good girl," the guy you're sucking groans. The guy you're furiously stroking grunts a warning to get your attention. "I'm gunna cum... take my spunk!"

You turn and look at him "You got enough to soak two women, eh? Let's see what you've got!" He groans sad you feel his first gush surge up his shaft. You glance to check you're on the big screen.

"Fucking have it!" He yells. You take his first blast on your tits then make him fluidly shower yourself from tits to stomach, leaning back to luxuriate under the jets. You splash over your mound and the girl's chin, before angling him lower to shoot his copious ropes over the tits and torso of the girl. You smirk as the crowd cheers your performance.

The President leans into the Queen, who's looking sceptical about your stunt, "Your instruction was only to get the lads to cum - nothing said about where. You've got to admire her creativity." He chuckles.

The girl beneath you whimpers when she realises she too has been splashed, and in revenge pushes more fingers into your hungry cunt, pumping them forcefully to drive you to another climax. She's realised you prefer a good fucking to tender licking.

The crowd applauds as you keep stroking your latest victim, milking out his last drops. Turning back to the lad beside you. You start pumping him faster. "Cum in my fucking mouth..." you dirty talk him, as he takes in the sight of what you just did with his friend's load, "... and I'll show you something you'll never forget!"

You can hear Marie-Claire squealing with an orgasm of her own, but the camera stays on you as you summon your third cumload, abandoning the drained cock to get both hands and your tongue onto your next victim. You feel his balls tighten and his cock go extra rigid.

"Fuck... fuck... FUUUKKK!" He yells. You cram his bulging cock-head in your mouth. You're building up to a hard orgasm, thanks to the girl's pounding fingers, and know the hot jets filling your mouth will push you over the edge.

"GNNNN!" The first blast gushes against the roof of your mouth, then more and more surges forth. Your body shudders and your vaginal muscles grip onto the girl's fingers. You squirt violently over her hand and face, big jets of your liquid lust drench her, even as your cheeks balloon out with the lad's extended spunking. Rivulets run from the corners of your mouth as you fight the urge to swallow, to fill yourself with beloved sperm.

He's still shooting when you give up trying to stay on top of his eruption, give up trying to ride out your orgasm, and hang on to your mouthful. You need to cry out, to breathe. Flopping forward on the girl brings you to her beautiful bikini strip of hair and dark labia. You open your lips and try to drool the hot spunk onto her in a flirtatious and kinky display. However, in your urgency, spasming and cumming you splutter and spit the creamy donation, plastering her mound in a frenzy. You make the best of it, shoving what you can of your spillage into her, your fingers plunging into her unused cunt. You rear up as you do, calling out in ecstasy, before buying your face into her, to feast on the mess you've made.

The crowd goes wild. Even as Angela and Aleesia get another spunking themselves, all honours are undoubtedly yours.

"Time!" The President calls. The Queen bangs the gong beside her again. We look to the big screen for the tally. Aleesia had 3 and must have cum twice, matching your score of 5. Angela has scored 4, as has Marie-Claire. Seeing she still has a lad hard in her clutches suggests Angela came once and Marie-Claire twice.

"Nicely done ladies. Now bear with us, while we conference on the distribution of our discretionary points," the Queen announces. Marie-Claire is still working on her last lad's cock. "Just to make you aware, the round has been closed..." The Queen reminds.

"Uhh huh," she nods, with a mouthful of cock.

"Let her finish," the President observes. "The lad needs release, and she wants to complete her game." The President knows he's chosen her as an outsider among the contestants.

Whilst they are conferring, we are treated to the sight of Marie-Claire being the centre of attention. Lucien is stroking his long, young cock, already glistening with plentiful precum smeared over the whole length, as his girlfriend keeps her eyes on him whilst pumping on the cock she's working over. Her fingers play with the guy's tight ball sack, plying her saliva (or is it a previous lad's cum?) over them, lovingly coaxing. She switches her technique, feathering her tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock head, whilst working his shaft hard and rolling his balls in her other palm. The lad tenses up and gasps "Ooohh babe, fuck... that's done it... here I go!"

His first jet splashes her tongue. She stuffs him into her mouth, gulping quickly. Her eyes never leave Lucien's stare, bonding with him as she drinks down another man's sperm in front of everyone.

The President calls for the audience to settle down, as Marie-Claire pulls off the drained guy and flaunts her empty mouth, demonstrating she's swallowed every drop.

"Thank you for the little sideshow, Marie-Claire, of course, that won't count, but it was delightful," the Queen acknowledges. "Now, we award the following discretionary points, allocated as Angela gets 1, Aleesia 2, and Jeanie's super show wins her 3!"

Applause all round as the scoreboard updates showing you on 8 points, Aleesia on 7, Angela on 5, and Marie-Claire on 3. The French girl frowns. We all realise that accomplishment is good, but self indulgence and a dirty performance can make a big difference, so is equally important.

"After that little opener, it's time for round two. I think it's time the girls showed the power of their pussies," the President suggests to his wife, giving her the cue to introduce the next game.

"A simple challenge, I'm sure. Let's give them the chance to show their skills, one-on-one. So, we have four horny partners, after they've watched their sluts suck three lads and cum on a girl. It's time they got to cum. Of course, we don't want them fucking their own pussy, do we?" The crowd cheers.

"There they are in a line, so right of the line is 1st, left of the line is 4th. The ladies draw lots. If they draw their own, they put it back and re-draw. Quite simple... ride the selected guy till he cums. Naturally, he'll try to hold out to give his partner a chance. 4 points for the first to finish. 3 for the runner-up, 2 for the third off the rank. 1 for the last, provided she finishes her allocated man off." The Queen scans the faces of the contestants. "Of course, a bonus point each time you cum yourself."

A girl steps forward with a bag, containing lots, for the contestants to draw. "As you can expect," the President adds, "there are 6 discretionary points for style."

Marie-Claire is offered the bag first. She draws Lucien, her partner. She raises an eyebrow at him, then draws again before dropping his name back in. Her new chit shows she's drawn Geoff. "Mmm... not fucked him, yet!" She chimes, happy with her result.

Aleesia dips next and draws Lucien. She smiles, knowing she's broken his resolve before and confident she can again.

Since you only have two names left and are forbidden from fucking your own partner, it's a given that Angela gets me, with you taking Sanjeev for another ride.

"Ladies, are you ready?" The Queen asks, though not waiting for a response she dings the small gong.

"Fuck I need cock!" Aleesia calls out, striding over to the young French man and straddling him.

Marie-Claire brings herself level with Geoff, who looks eager to enjoy the petite, much younger slut. "Want to play with my tits or my arse?" She flaunts at him, giving him the choice of which way round she'll ride him.

Angela smiles and simply squats. I hold my hard cock upright for her. She separates her large dangling labia and drapes them over my cock head. She simply drops her weight making us both grunt as her groin smacks on mine.

You step over to Sanjeev in your long black boots and collar. "You know, if I wear this collar, it means I'm being a subservient cumslut today," you taunt him. You deliberately run your fingers over the sperm adorning you, then fondle his balls. You swear his prominent cock head swells more. "You love fucking me when I'm cum-soaked, don't you? You've spunked in my cunt already today." You swiftly slot his cock head between your labia and start to push down. "Do you wanna fuck my slutty arsehole instead? Or bathe your cock in the juice inside me you put there?"

5080
5080
83 Followers