The Resort - Day 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
87 Followers

"Ooh, your muscles are strong!" Geoff groans. You're reminded of the urgency. You pump your wet hole up and down his shaft with firm strokes, gasping as you do, enjoying his flared broad cock head with your vaginal muscles.

Aleesia is likewise enjoying the young French fuck muscle. Her tits bounce as she does, causing Lucien to reach up and knead them. Aleesia tries to taunt him. "Look at your slutty girlfriend taking the cock of a man twice her age." Lucien looks at Marie-Claire, working herself on Geoff beside him. "You love her sucking and fucking all the cock she can get, don't you?" Lucien groans at the sight.

Angela is riding me beside you. I adore the sheer size of her big labia. She decides to play with you, turning and pulling you in for her to lap at the cum on your face. You do the same, noticing Geoff looking over, you kiss her again.

Marie-Claire leans in and tries to bribe Geoff. "Cum in me first and you can fuck my arse later, whilst your wife is underneath me licking us both... that hole is even tighter than my pussy!"

Geoff gasps back. "It won't be later... you'll probably be well fucked, likely very creamy too."

"Isn't that how sluts should be?" Marie-Claire pants, sliding her hole all the way up, then dropping down.

You up the ante, slipping up on Sanjeev. "You've already blown your spunk into my cunt today. It's only right you get a different hole!" You call out. The camera is on you in a moment, the big screen filled with his balls and thick cock plastered in the contents of your hole the licking girl didn't reach. You adjust and push your rosebud to him. "Ready for my slutty arsehole?" You call. The crowd cheers as your hole stretches over his cock head on screen.

"Uuugh..." Sanjeev groans. "You dirty bitch..." and pushes both his thumbs into your vacant cunt, pulling it wide for his visual enjoyment.

"That's it. Enjoy the arse of the slut that taught your wife how to take cock in hers!" You gloat at his mounting pleasure.

Marie-Claire arches her back and tilts her head skyward. "FUUUKKK!" She screams at the top of her lungs, her body twitching, showing off the streaks of sperm on her kneck and pert tits. Geoff is balls-deep in the tight young fuck-hole clenching in its spasms on his buried shaft. He'd have a job holding back his own orgasm, but no doubt enticed by the offer of an opportunity to fuck her arsehole, he's happy to unleash all that his full balls can give.

"Fuck I'm gunna cum in her cunt... UUUURGH!". He grips her thighs tight to stay deep, as he unleashes hot heavy spurts into the churning depths of the French girl.

Aleesia reaches behind to fondle Lucien's balls. "Your girl loves fucking other men.. see how she's cumming and getting cummed in!"Aleesia grabs Marie-Claire by the hair and pulls her across so Lucien gets a good look at her face as she's orgasming mutually wih a man she's just been told to fuck. "Tell him to fucking cum in me!" Aleesia grunts. Marie-Claire can't form words but her pleasure-wracked face seals it for Lucien. Feeling his balls tighten Aleesia clenches her vaginal muscles and pumps her hips fast.

"Uuugghhh!" The French lad grunts and rams his hips upward.

"Cum!" Marie-Claire yelps at her boyfriend, as she feels Geoff's spurts start to wane, it seems Lucien's orgasm with another woman is a fair exchange for her own carnal indulgence.

"Fuuck I'm being spunked in!" Aleesia shouts, though the TV screen is showing the base of Lucien's flexing cock and her dark entrance embracing it, already surrendering a trickle of male seed to run down to where her fingers are stimulating his testicles to give more. She giggles at the messy spectacle on the screen and circles her hips so her generous entrance spills more to make her fingers slippery.

Sanjeev is staring wide-eyed at the big screen, trembling with delight at the close-up of his wife taking a load onto his cum-hole. You feel him throb and your back passage flood with one of his signature suges of precum. "Do it!" You snarl at him, "Cum in my arsehole. Give me more spunk than she's getting... show her you're a better slut fucker than the guy filling your wife up!" Sanjeev groans, rams into you and throbs deep. "Dirty fucking cumslut!" He yells.

Those words, coupled with the moment a cock loses control inside you, accelerate your own anal-induced orgasm. Your held-open hole clenches and you lean back, knowing you're fit to squirt "Fucking cumming you basta-gnnnnn!" You announce. As Sanjeev's first big jet shoots up high inside you, you simultaneously scream and squirt fiercely over his stomach. The camera captures it all, as you match him spurt for squirt, gushing over him as he drenched your rudest entrance in an epic load. You swear the more you soak him, the longer and harder he ejaculates. Both of you release identical grunts of ecstasy as if each pulse of pleasure of both your bodies is synchronised.

Angela is calling out dirty urges, demanding her share of sperm. She's oblivious to the big screen behind her, showing which has switched to Marie-Claire who has dismounted. Her pert arse is on show, her hole splayed and drooling, as she laps at the coating she's left on Geoff's cock. I'm not looking to that either. Your utter drenching of Sanjeev is far more captivating. When your hole indiscriminately splashes me, I immediately explode inside the mature slut riding me. Angela tries to grab people's attention by yelling "Yes... cumin in me!" Then rocking back, she grabs your chin as you shudder out your last tremors. "He's fukkin spunking in me!" She informs you as I pump heavy spurts against her cervix.

The gong sounds a moment later.

"Hold still ladies. Our next round follows straight away," the Queen announces. "Quickly, I'll award scores. Marie-Claire's pert young cunt earned her 4 points, plus her own orgasm for 5. Aleesia a tidy 3, Jeanie 2, plus her orgasm makes 3 and Angela 1. But, for performance, we did enjoy Marie-Claire's promise of an arse fuck in return for a cuntful of cum. Plus her oral enjoyment of the mutual orgasm was beautiful. We give that 3 points. Aleesia showing off the excessive spunking pouring freely as she's over-filled.. very cheeky play... and just how lewdly a cumslut should enjoy her treat. 2 points. Jeanie can have 1 for her squirting."

"But while we tally up" the Queen continues, straight into the next challenge. Each of your men has cum into another slut. A cum loving slut doesn't let that go. Arrange yourselves so you can reclaim his load from his latest playmate. Points will be awarded for your eagerness and enthusiasm." She strikes the gong.

Immediately Angela jumps off me, scampering over to where the French girl has pushed Aleesia off her boyfriend's cock and is busily slurping the Indian slut from behind. Grappling Marie-Claire to the mat, Alison pulls apart the lithe girl's thighs and dives in to feast. "She loves this part!" Geoff chuckles.

You follow on, kneeling behind Angela and pulling apart her soft buttocks. Beneath her anus is the thickest, proudest set of labia you've seen. Flipping on your back you slip under and prize them apart with both hands. Alison pauses and looks down. "Eat my cunt, my dear... get your tongue where your man has spunked me!" She pushes two fingers into the French girl, working them in, whilst drooling what she's lapped up down onto Marie-Claire's lean mound.

Aleesia knows her Sanjeev's load will be pumped high into your longest tunnel, she elects to sit on Marie-Claire's face and spread herself wide. "Sanjeev darling?" She calls him over. "Since you went and flooded that dirty bich's arse, I think it's your responsibility to help!" With that, she slides her mouth over his half-hard cock. "Ooohh," she purrs as the French girl sucks on her clit, "... there, firmer? Now stick your cock back in her bum... but come straight back!"

"Uuugh... you fukkin know how to treat a well-used slut!" Angela groans, as you pull he big lips over your cheeks and suck and slurp, basking in the breadth and depth of her fuck-hole. As my sperm starts to run over her tongue, you wonder how many different loads have been poured into her over the years and if you'll have been more promiscuous than her by the time you're her age.

Your thoughts are cut short as your thigh boots are grabbed and spread, and a cock is unexpectedly shoved into your used arse. Your groans are lost, muffled into the big hole smothering you. A moment later, it's gone.

Aleesia is tonguing cum off her husband's cock that's been in your arse when her orgasm hits. Sanjeev pulls her nipple piercings for good measure as she spasms, releasing a surge of Lucien's spunk over his partner's face. Sanj pulls away and leaves her gasping and heads back to where you are lying.

Marie-Claire is sobbing as she gets a soaking from Aleesia, largely due to Angela pumping two fingers in her creamy hole hard and fast, lapping at Geoff's spunk and deliberately spreading it over the French girl's mound and clit, like she's painting a rude picture. Under the hard pounding, Marie-Claire groans and screams "FUUUKKK!" Jerking like a puppet on the old hotwife's hand.

You can barely breathe when your anus is casually invaded again. You pull Alison's big lips aside to allow air, showing your face to be a cum soaked mess. Finding Allison's clit, you strum that with your fingers as the cock pulls from your violated anus again. Alison shudders. "You fucker... ahhh yes!" She howls.

The Queen strikes the gong. The ladies all disentangle themselves. "Scores for that round of cum reclaiming we decree to be a worthy 2 points to all, plus a bonus to those that orgasmed! So a bonus point there!"

The scores show Angela on 9, Marie-Claire on 11, Aleesia and you tied on 13. You're convinced there's been some leniency of points towards Marie-Claire to keep her in the game.

"Next game!" The President calls.

"Ladies. This one is all about your talent to be the centre of attention. It's two-fold. Now your man has been drained, it's time to show how hot you are to him by making him cum again soonest. Whilst doing so, there's a string of our staff boys who will help themselves to your body. None of them have cum since yesterday. Your job is to make your man cum. Their job is to explode in you or on you. You start the round with 12 points. For every lad's orgasm, take one off. So if they all shoot, you get nothing. You must display your partner spunking to be counted. The event is timed. Once your partner has cum, you can freely fuck them, with each lad's erupting adding one point instead of taking one off. You only get one lad at a time. Questions?"

"What if I make them all cum and there's time left?" Aleesia asks cockily.

"Well, then you can steal one from the others. We'll send you a lad from the longest queue waiting from the others."

The ladies look around, seeing each other's faces, trying to read their thoughts. This was the stage in the proceedings where a string of men will be using them to cum in. You see apprehension in Marie-Claire's eyes and determination in Angela's. In Aleesia's you just see eagerness. The gong is struck.

You crawl between my legs, scooping my half-mast cock from my stomach. "I wanna taste your last fuck on you." You inhale deeply, inches from my shaft. "I've drunk deep of the cunt you spunked in, but it's not the same."

Groaning as you lap at my balls and cock, I look round to see Angela doing the same to Geoff and Marie-Claire sucking Lucien.

Aleesia is brushing her big hanging tits over Sanjeev, so as to be kneeling further up his body, mouth free to taunt him. "You came in Jeanie cos you saw me getting spunked into, didn't you darling? You love seeing that, don't you?" She coos, "You wanna see all 12 cocks shoot into your slut, don't you? I'll be fucking pouring..." Sanjeev groans and swells back to fully erect in an instant.

Out come four naked males. They're fully hard, their cocks glistening. I realise they've been fluffed by willing ladies, sucked almost to orgasm. They kneel behind the women.

"Ooh baby... watch me take cock... watch me get used by men I don't even know," Angela calls up to Geoff as the guy behind her nuzzles his cock head between her oversized labia.

You take a different tack, addressing your visitor, but doing so looking at me. "That's a sluts cunt, not your lover's pussy. Use it like the fuck-hole it is! Blow your big load in me - it's what I'm here for!"

"Ooh, you good girl!" I encourage swelling in your hand.

"Ooohh he's going in!" You tease, looking Into my eyes as he pushes straight into you, then you cram your mouth over my cock head as he grabs your hips and sets a firm pace. You don't take your eyes off me, as you let the strokes from behind dictate the motion on your mouth up and down my cock. I groan as you rock between us.

Angela has mounted Geoff, grinding her generous cunt on him. The guy behind her is contemplating where his cock should go. "Get in my cunt!" Angela calls back to him, "Fill us with two cocks... make me tighter than that French girl!" All three groan as he squeezes into her.

"You dirty double-stuffed slut!" Geoff coos up at her.

"Fuck... use me hard and cum in me together!" Angela gasps, clearly well stretched.

Aleesia screams at Sanjeev. "Oooh tell him to fucking cum! I'm close... I need his spunk... tell a stranger to explode in your wife!"

"Flood her cunt... it'll make her cum!" Sanjeev shouts over his wife to the straining lad hammering away. He groans as rams brutally once more.

"Oooh fuuuuk... he's cumming in me... here I go..." Aleesia wanks her man fiercely as her eyes roll back in her head.

"Fukkin cum!" Sanjeev encouraged, a big roll of precum flowing over her pumping fist.

"UUUURGH!" The guy fucking Marie-Claire hasn't lasted two minutes. He slams balls deep and explodes his hot jets deep into her young body. The next guy is already there, waiting for his friend to finish.

You whimper at the hard strokes you're getting, as you feel the cock hammering you stiffening ready to blow. You yank your lips off me, strands of saliva linking my cock head to your lips as you look at me gasping for breath. "Tell him to spunk in me... I need it in me... oh fuck I'm close!"

"You heard her... don't pull out... she'll cum on you!" I tell him. I reach down and grope your boobs. By the time the lad groans and shudders, I have your nipples pinched and pull on them hard. Your eyes glaze over and you scream.

"FUUUKKK!" You cry out. Powerful jets of saved-up sperm blast your depths, throbbing and gushing as you wail with a hard orgasm.

"Take it!" The guy grunts, bucking with short jabs as he floods your clenching hole.

"Make way bro!" Another over-eager youth is beside him, gripping his swollen shaft. There's something in his urgency that makes the first lad withdraw, his last spurt splashing your arse cleft. There's a tumble of movement and a new cock is shoved into you with a squelch. You're still shaking with aftershocks as the guy rams twice and groans.

The girl sucking him to get him ready must have gone too far. Immediately he is in you, his cock twitches and he unleashes his spurts. Your orgasm surges back as you tremble on a second spunking cock.

"There's a good little cum hole..." I purr encouragement, twisting on your stretched nipples as you shake, your hot breath on my neglected cock.

"UUUGGHHH!" Lucien groans. Marie-Claire's cheeks balloon out as her man spurts heavily into her mouth. She draws her head back, spilling his seed over her chin as she pumps him steadily over her face, mindful to make sure his orgasm is visible to all. Marie-Claire struggles to stay on her mission as a second youth sinks his cock into her from behind.

"Get up here!" I snarl. You scramble up me, abandoning your second fucker in haste to bring your used hole to me before a third youth can be deployed. "Gimme that fucked cunt!" I tell you needlessly as you grab my shaft and press it to your streaming entrance. A deluge of fresh spem drenches my shaft and your knuckles as you position me and shove down, ramming me into you in an instant.

"You fukkin love your slut when she's creamy, don't you?" You taunt me with your knowledge of my fetish for you, "well feel how hot and wet I am now... I've literally pulled off one cock and onto yours!"

"Ahh... you're such a slut!"

"And you love it!" You lift and drop, squelching loudly.

"Oh God yes... fill me with spunk you fucker!" Angela groans as the lad behind her shoves in her packed hole and unleashes his big load over her vaginal muscles and Geoff's throbbing cock. After a few jets, there's not enough room, so he pulls out and soaks her bum cleft as his first spurts pour out of her gaping cunt and onto Geoff's balls.

Aleesia has been penetrated by a very thick cock, the guy smearing her juice, and his friends load over her anus, pushing a finger in. Aleesia is trying to stroke her husband between her hanging boobs, but she's rather absorbed by her own pleasure.

Marie-Claire is being fucked anew, crying out, while Lucien uses his drained cock to smear his sperm over her panting face. She starts trembling as she revels in being fucked by an unknown guy whilst her boyfriend treats her like a slut in front of an appreciative crowd.

Another guy steps behind you, whilst you're pumping on my straining cock. You feel him forcing your hips to control you for a moment. "Arse or pussy?" He asks, wetting his cock head in the sperm running from you.

"Tell him..." you gasp looking into my eyes, "... choose what you want... I'm your cumslut."

"Arse," I call, looking up at you, "fuck her like she deserves... as hard as you like... she's already had one cock up there!"

The lad presses his cock against your back hole. Having just taken Sanjeev's girth up there, you're nicely open. Moreover, his deep spunking is starting to escape, lubricating your new intruder.

"Gnnn... fuck... go deeper you fucking cunt!" You sob as he sinks in. He does, pinning you to me as I feel him sink home through the membrane that separates us. You start to quiver, looking Into my eyes. I can see your glazed expression fighting to stay focused enough to portray your thanks for how I co-operate to help you receive your ultimate joy... Two thick cocks buried in each hole.

"God I love you," you whimper as he starts drawing back. I hold you tight, relying on his motion giving us all what we crave. He shoves smoothly inside. Realising your arse is more than capable of taking him, he starts pumping fast.

'Fucking here's some more spunk, you fucking slut....GNNNN!" The guy fucking Aleesia groans after only a minute or so. In moments his thick cock is flexing as he shoots his all into the quivering Asian slut.

Angela is screaming at her husband to give her his sperm. Another lad has smeared his mate's cum over his cock and is trying to force it into her arsehole. Geoff does as asked, ramming up into her squelching hole. Angela pulls off him, escaping the lad, to grab Geoff's shaft and wank him fast, so his jets literally fly everywhere. Some on him, some splashing up her. The lad who'd tried to enter her arse offers is cock to her lips.

"Good girl... taking us both," I groan at you.

"Ooh fuck... My cunt needs my lover's spunk..." you sob, swamped in recurring orgasms as you revel in your favourite experience. "Fucking cum... spunk my cunt hard!"

"Fucking cumslut!" I grunt. Forcing you up to gain some space, I ram hard and fast, which causes the guy behind to increase pace.

"FUUUKKK I'm gunna fukkin CUM!" You wail, eyes rolling back. I grip your head in both hands and force you to look at me.

"Do it! I'm GUNNA FUKKIN SPUNK... GNNNN!" I feel you shaking and clenching as I jam deep and explode, my hot jets washing against your cervix. You fight to hold my gaze as we shudder together as the guy fucking your arse goes crazy, heightening our mutual orgasm as he hastens to join in. At the height of my jets, there's a groan and the gush of hot male juice starts in your arse. You can't help but spasm in your hardest multiple orgasm, your hole spraying your squirt over me. I keep shuddering and spurting in response to your body's reaction to getting flooded front and back simultaneously.

5080
5080
87 Followers