The Resort - Day 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuugh..." The guy with Angela is balls-deep in her mouth and his buttocks clenching as Geoff, spent, eggs him on to cum down her kneck. Angela and Groff are covered in the big load of his sperm, as the guy makes short deep jabs, grunting with the tightness of her throat massaging him as she strives to swallow his load.

Marie-Claire can only sob as Lucien makes her suck his cock, calling her dirty names as the guy in her yanks free and deliberately spunks against her arsehole. Trying to force his way into her tightest entrance.

Sanjeev can't contain himself when another man pulls his drained cock out of his spunked-in wife. He wrestles her onto her back before another youth gets involved and rams into Aleesia's cunt with a loud squelch. "Fuckng dirty cumslut," he grunts ramming hard and fast "You're a cumhole... UUUURGH!" and jams deep, roaring as he foods her whilst she shudders beneath him.

"Fill me up... I'll fuck more men with your spunk in me... I want cock after cock!"

The man spearing your arse pulls out, gasping. There's another waiting eagerly. You roll off me, grappling with the guy waiting for Sanjeev's orgasm to finish. You climb up his prone frame, your hole leaking heavily. He expected to be fucking Aleesia from behind but grins at your eagerness as you scoop up his thick shaft and line up his swollen cock head to your leaking entrance. You shove down, sperm spilling from you as he sinks home immediately. Turning your head backward to the guy who was waiting to have you next, you snap "Fuck my arse!"

The guy is on you in a moment, grabbing your buttocks roughly and pulling them apart, shoving you down on the cock in your deep cunt. The man beneath you groans as his cock butts against the top of your hole. Being bent forward and packed full of cock causes my sperm to gush out over his full balls. "Oh, you dirty slut!" He gasps.

"What did you expect?" You cheek him back, as the other man presses his cock to your open bumhole. He shoves in easily, your passage slick with sperm. "Uugh... yes... fuck you're big."

"Usually too big for guests to want me I'm their arse... but you are one of the biggest sluts here!" He says as he enjoys the feeling of moving freely in your pre-fucked arse.

"I'm THE biggest slut here!" You call out in a declaration of your intention to prove yourself. "Use me as hard as you like!" You look around, "I need another cock to suck!"

I climb to my feet, my groin covered in the results of our epic mutual orgasm, my cock thickly coated in who-knows-who's spunk. I've no idea what potion I've drunk, but my cock is still at half-mast. As I approach you realise I'm responding to your call. You open your mouth to receive me as the boys get into a practiced routine, one pulling out as the other lunges in. Your holes make loud squelching music.

"There's a good girl!" I say, rubbing my shaft and groin over your face. "Take all that cock... all the spunk you deserve." You look up at me, face plastered from the mess we've made, as two thick cocks plunge in and out of your body, a body made to drain men's balls. I can see your eyes starting to glaze over. One more push of your buttons will send you into another huge orgasm. I take your chin and present my slippery cock head to you. "Open wide, my cumslut. I'm going to fuck your throat' I say gently, before pushing over your tongue.

The guy beneath grabs your boobs as I grab your head, pulling you on and off my steadily thickening cock, sinking deeper each time into your drooling mouth. "Good girl," I groan, "taking all that cock... there's a good fuck."

Your eyes roll up to meet mine, your nostrils flaring as you snatch breaths as my cock head reaches the back of your mouth and presses at your throat.

I can tell the boys are getting close, helping themselves to your holes to get themselves off quickly. One guy in particular is clearly pumping to a finish, his nails sunk into your buttocks as he uses your creamy bumhole. I tell the guy beneath, "Pull her fucking nipples. Do it hard!"

In the next moment, several things combine to assault your senses. The guy beneath roughly pulls each bud of your nipples, stretching your breasts downward. Above, my cock head sinks its last inch into your airway. Behind, the girthy shaft in your arse swells and throbs then gushes deep into you. I feel your body shake and you choke on my cock. I immediately pull out for you to explode with the freedom to breathe.

"FAAAAWWWKK!" You scream at the top of your lungs, as my cock breaks free. You thrash in the grasp of the two lads, saliva and cum dripping from your lips, helplessly enveloped in the throes of an earth-shattering climax. The men grunt with the forcefulness of your muscle spasms. The man beneath bucks hard and join in, unleashing his thick jets of pent-up lust into your cunt. For a seemingly endless moment, you wail in ecstasy as your holes are filled with hot sperm from exploding cocks.

By the time the lads withdraw their drained cocks, you feel dazed with the force of your orgasm. You look round to get your bearings.

Angela is before you, riding a man reverse cowgirl, using her arse on him. Her open, used pussy is streaming a previous occupant's cum over the lad's taught balls.

Further off, Marie-Claire is stroking a lad who aught be inside her. Her petite hand flies up and down his glistening shaft, making him grunt. Telling him to try to outspunk her boyfriend, clearly intent on taking his load over her tongue and face, just like Lucien's. She smirks wickedly at her lover as he taunts him with the sight of a random lad erupting heavily where he just did, his jets washing over the streaks left by the French youth.

Aleesia grabs you, her body slick with her exertion. "You stole one of mine!" She yanks your hips apart and wrestles her head between your thighs. Arse up in the air, a youth is soon helping himself to her sodden fuck hole. She's gasping with his penetration but sets about sucking on your plentiful sperm collection, plunging fingers in you. Lifting up, she deliberately trails her mouthful over your mound and stomach. "You're a dirty bitch! But I can do better!" She hisses.

Another youth turns up, to replace the one who lately spunked in you. I shrug and point him to your mouth. As he steps in, it's Aleesia who scoots forward trailing her huge hanging boobs in the wetness she just made, offering her cum soaked face and tongue to the new arrival. She waggles her ass and the the lad who'd been pounding her from behind gets back in position.

You take a moment to get your breath, as above you two fat balls and a thick shaft get Aleesia's oral treatment. You crawl out from under her and look round for involvement.

Marie-Claire in the big screen, as the youth she's been stroking releases his big jets into her mouth. It's a huge load and she deliberately doesn't swallow to keep up with his outpouring. The volume builds till he's still releasing jets as the load starts flowing out over her. She winks at the camera, showing off on purpose.

Having had Aleesia taste your overflowing cunt, then seeing Marie-Claire take a mouthful gets you feeling the urge to taste cum yourself. You kneel in close to the lad fucking Aleesia, pressing yourself against him as he works. "Fuck... that looks cummy," you pour in his ear, looking down. You reach in and touch his messy shaft as it draws back and forth, then slip the creamy fingertip into her anus. "Perhaps you'd let me have a taste?" You whisper in his ear, "Let me have your cum... her cunt's had plenty!"

"You fucking dirty slut... I'm fucking getting close!" He gasps to you.

"Finish using her to get off, then pull out... I'll take your load!" You encourage him, breathing hotly into his ear so Aleesia doesn't hear.

"I'm meant to cum in her..." he pants.

"Oh, who cares about all that? Cum in my mouth... I'll spill it over this pretty little arsehole and push it in..."

"FUUUKKK you dirty fukkin..." he pulls out urgently. You grasp his twitching shaft as a big drool of precum escapes his tip. Wanking his cum slick fuck-muscle smoothly, you lower your face to within inches and extending your tongue, flicked it on the sensitive underside of his cock head. You throw a flirtatious look at the guy kneeling before Aleesia, enjoying his own oral treatment. You see him staring at you, watching the lewd scene. You blow him a kiss just as the first burst from the guy splashes over your pursed lips. You keep your eyes on him as you open your mouth and pump the spurting cock over your tongue.

Unable to resist, the second lad pulls from Aleesia's attentions and scrambles to you. Your mouth is filling with a creamy pool, captured on the big screen as a second cock enters the shot. The first is still spurting strong ropes when you turn to face your new admirer, your hand busily coating your lips, cheek, and chin in the big ongoing load.

As expected the lad wanking himself is overawed by your cum-lust. Plucking your other hand's digit free Aleesia's brown rosebud you cup his balls. Before you can take over on his shaft he groans "Fukkin take it!" And bucks hard. Your hole clenches as your world becomes a torrent of hot, fresh, youthful sperm. Shaking with a rippling of slutty pleasure from your untouched clit, you revel in the jets of your favourite shower. As the first one wanes you turn to him, mouth brimming and bubbling with the mixture of two vanquished cocks's offerings. By then your cheeks and lips are painted white. The second spunker is spraying his last over your collarbone.

You run his cock over your face, smearing yourself, ushering the mess to join the large ropes hanging from your chin.

True to your word you tilt your head forward and empty your mouth over Aleesia's vacant but crease. He swells in your grasp as he (and the viewers watching the screen) take in the sight of Aleesia's anus then gaping furrow disappears under the creamy waterfall.

"Fuck," he grunts his cock renewed, no doubt by assistance from his herbal potion consumed. "Fuck I want to cum again! I got more, you deserving bitch!" You abandon the second cock, now drained, and get two hands on this horny lad's organs.

"Fukkin like that did you?" You smirk, then viciously spit spunk onto his cock head. "Reckon you can cum again for the sluttiest of them all?" You fondle his balls and pump his unwavering hardness.

"I usually do room service," he explains, "I usually have to fuck in three rooms, one after the other. Except today I have had to hold back till just." You slather your tongue over his cock head, plastering it in sperm.

"Like playing with a cum drenched whore like me?" You taunt him, "a woman so cum soaked you can't tell whose spunk is whose?"

"And you don't have the first clue either?" He chuckles as you expertly up the pace of your slippery hand job.

"Ooh fuck, no!" You smirk, "I don't care either! So long as they have a big creamy load of spunk for me!"

Uuuggh... I can cum and cum... fukkin have the lot!" He starts to groan, fucking your wet fist hard.

"Oohhh you fucker... want my cunt or arse?" You feel me move in behind you, running my hands over your breasts, spreading the sperm spilt there, making them glisten.

"Good girl... show everyone how you can make a cock cum twice," I purr in your ear.

"I wanna fuck your face... cum inside your throat... every last drop!" He gasps.

"It's not every day you meet a slut capable of having her mouth and throat used like a cunt," I agree with his choice, whilst promoting your talents. "You can always have her holes tomorrow morning. Just make sure you deliver breakfast to our room. Jeanie will be wet and waiting." You start wanking him hard, excited to be offered up for a fucking without being asked.

"Dirty bastard." You look up at him. "Lemme get you close so you don't suffocate me taking ages to get off."

"That's it, baby," I encourage, pinching your nipples. "Get his second load fast. Impress everyone." Your fast hand job summons more precum. "Good girl. Get your mouth on him!" I tell you.

Breathing in to fill your lungs, you plunge your mouth onto him. I put a hand on your head and push. The idea of me roughly helping you to get your throat filled with another cock makes you clench and your own lust surge. You try to ignore and control yourself to focus on the big cock now balls deep in your mouth.

Saliva runs freely as he fucks your gullet at the same pace as your ferocious stroking. Neither of us is showing any mercy as the lad spirals toward his second orgasm. You squeeze his balls, urging them to surrender.

"Pull her fucking nipples when you cum!" I tell him. You whimper as he grabs your breasts, knowing you'll cum hard when he explodes.

"Uuugghhh... FUUUKKK!" I shove you down on him as his balls tighten in your grasp. You swallow to massage the cock head lodged in your airway with your tensing esophagus. "CUMMINNN!" He roars, to tell the audience.

The first rush of sperm goes straight into your stomach. Your untouched pussy goes into meltdown, spilling sperm from previous users onto the floor as it spasms in response. You've never been forced by two men to drink a load of cum without even tasting some.

You fight your involuntary spasms, focusing on the cock that's bursting its bounty, lodged in your kneck. You know you'll never be so close to achieving this sluttiest of stunts again. The lad has fortunately given his huge first eruption, you have two men helping you stay fixed in place, you're in the ultimate contest, a forum where the accomplishment counts for a huge reward. You swallow repeatedly, trying to hold synchronicity with the pulses.

"Good girl... taking all that spunk," I breathe in your ear as you tremble, gulping away at the embedded fuck muscle. You whimper in response.

Eventually, the lad draws free of your lips. You grab lungfuls of air, but spotting a last pearl ebbing from his twitching tip, you lunge in and lap it off. "Come and fuck me tomorrow," you gasp, "you can have anything you want. My treat," you tell him, over the cheering crowd who applaud your skilled handling. You smile at them. Turning to take stock.

Aleesia is getting her face fucked by Sanjeev. She's spluttering and saliva hangs in ropes from her chin to her breasts, but her lust-crazed husband is taking no notice. "You fukkin asked for this you slut. You said 'No letting up till you've equaled her!" He has a fistful of her hair, ramming hard, his swinging balls slapping her wet face.

Angela is face down, with Geoff spreading her arse cheeks, his whole hand wrist deep in her sloppy fuck-hole. His cock is hard as you've ever seen it.

Marie-Claire is the only one with a staff lad left. She's laid back on him, his cock in her arse, as Lucien fucks her pussy with urgency. He groans something in French and roars, but pulls up and shoots his big gushes over her once unshared pussy, her stomach, then breasts, as she sobs for the lad to cum up her arse. He duly does, his balls emptying into her tightest hole.

Realising there are no more lads to service, your eyes fall on me. I'm hard from watching you. "Fuck me... whilst there's time... lovemaking later... get another load in me!"

I turn you to face the crowd and push you forward. "Pick a hole... have both... use me!!"

I shove my cock into your creamy cunt, just as Aleesia beside you coughs out Sanjeev's cock mid-spunking. He resorts to spurting his ropes of hot man juice over her face as she gasps for air, her lips spilling what spurts she could not control as her lips and cheeks get turned into a mask of sperm. Nevertheless, I see her pussy lips palpitating below her quivering bum cheeks, suggesting her having a minor orgasm from being spunked on before the crowd.

"Fukkin creamy cum-hole." I praise the feel of your vaginal muscles embracing me, bathing my cock in the proof of your desirability, your ability to drain men's balls. I circle deep, stirring your depths and making their sperm flow out over your clit.

"Ohhh my cunt loves spunk!" You declare to the crowd. "I could fuck everyone here!" You call, taking note of all the spectators playing with each other. Hopefully, some of those men will be having you next.

I pull back and pause. "Listen... hear what a slut you've been." I slam in to the balls. Your hole gives off a loud squelch.

"Oh fuck... Spunk me!" You sob. I pull out and press my cock to your used anus. "Oh... have that hole as well, you dirty bastard!" You gasp as I slide in far too easily.

I realise that Angela is likewise on all fours, with Geoff pumping the older swinger's arse. He grins across at me and starts fucking his wife's welcoming bumhole harder.

"Shoot your fucking load up my slutty arse!" Angela groans. "Show 'em how much you love your slut wife getting young cock!"

Loud slapping fills the air as two partners strive to summon another load of sperm for their woman's slick and used arses. It becomes a race, two over-sexed males with women with powerful libido, all four fucking hard, sealing their wicked partnerships with an orgasmic eruption that affirms the synchronicity of their bond of lust.

"You love your slut getting fucked and fucked don't you?" You call to me as I work toward spunking. "You love shooting into me when I'm full of other men's spunk!" You're verbally pushing my buttons. "Tell me I'm a good girl... with your balls!"

"Gimme my reward for my dirty deeds!" Angela takes up the idea of dirty talking. "You love the feel of me flooded with cum... show my slutty arsehole your appreciation!"

"Dirty... ugh... fukkin... sum-soaked... ugh... incredible... fuck.... oh fuck I'm gunna!" I gasp as I hammer away.

"Fuck my ARSE!" You scream, ramming your buttocks back to meet my furious final strokes, squeezing your muscles. Your gaping cunt pushes out a handful of sperm that plasters to my tightening balls as they slap against your spread labia. I shudder at the sensation and immediately explode.

"I'm CUMMINNN!" I roar. Rather than bury deep, I keep up the fuck strokes, but now in time with my powerful jets as I erupt more cum into you to wash through all your previous cum deposits your arse has taken. Your eyes roll back and you shake in an impromptu climax triggered by the hot creamy jets from my throbbing, jerking muscle.

Geoff hits his limit a few spurts behind me. "Fukkin sloppy whore!" He cries as he unloads into his wife's passage.

"You fucking love it you cunt!" She snarls in response. He pulls her upright to show off his cum soaked lover as he shudders out his orgasm, embedded deep in her rosebud.

The President is pleased. His outsized cock stands high and proud, jutting out from his groin the full foot of his length. The Queen leaves him untouched.

"So... we have some issues to bear in mind with the scoring," the Queen declares. "Firstly the partner's cumshot must be shown happening. That was made clear. Angela and Marie-Claire did this right. Aleesia or Jeanie... sadly not. So no points!"

"Then it was to be one lad at a time. Jeanie took two. That's due a penalty. So, highest scorer in that round was actually Marie-Claire, followed by Angela!"

You scowl, then look up when your name is called. "Jeanie's punishment... is a test of slutty behaviour that will prove she's allowed to stay in the game!"

She snaps her fingers and the boys gather, their wet freshly fucked cocks at half-mast. "Jeanie will undertake the cum bucket challenge."

You're manhandled onto a mat and shackled on your back so your booted legs are spread wide and high, over your shoulders. Helpless, you see the Queen crawl beside you as a blindfold is tied over your eyes.

"Three participant sluts... I want you to share your efforts. Come and straddle our greedy little cheater and share the bounty of your labours. Cover our Jeanie in all you got!"